Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 02-27-2008, 03:25 AM

Sanoko woke up in the cave she had found. She had no home. She was an orphan. Her parents being killed when she was ten she was sent to an orphanage where she was never adopted, she never knew why. She was put out into the world with just the clothes she had, which was now in the cave with her. She had been out in the world on her own for three years. She was twenty one.

She couldn't get a job because for some reason no one would hire anyone off the street or she would have small apartment by now. She grabbed a change of clothes and went to the small lake by the cave. She quickly washed off the best she could and put her new clothes on. She put her others in the cave and then walked out of the woods into the park.

She was a Kitsune and was now in her human form to keep from getting weird stares. Her long red hair that went a few inches past her butt flowed slightly behind her. She blinked her sapphire eyes a few times as she walked down the street trying to find a nice place to get her breakfast, she would of course have to steal it.

Maoko
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2008, 02:31 AM

I thought you were going to post.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 02-28-2008, 03:00 AM

Just lock this because evidently the person this is supposed to be with isn't going to post and didn't even want to role play with me even though they said they did.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to XxLuinxX

Old 02-28-2008, 06:54 AM

((Just because I didn't post as soon as you wanted me to doesn't mean I wasn't going to post. Thank you though, for making me sound like the bad guy in this situation, as I had explained the situation to you responding to the rather rude PM you sent me. I applaud you for your great attitude and your patience.))

It was a bright, glorious day outside, though for all Andy cared, it could have been raining. The bees were buzzing, the birds were singing, and he just wanted to take a shotgun and shoot every single one of the creatures out of the sky. Couples walked through the park, people chatted and laughed, having the time of their lives.

And Andy was completely and utterly alone.

The man had a bit of a violent streak, but so what? No one really cared about him. The only person that could actually stand the guy was dead. Or, dead to him anyway.

It wasn't his fault, getting dumped. The girl was a bitch. She yelled at him and threatened to leave him whenever he messed up at anything. Finally, one night, he had gotten fired from his job. She had gotten fed up with him and had left him the next day. That was a week ago, he hadn't left his home since.

The awkwardly tall man was now walking through the park, hands in pockets, shoulders slumped, grumbling to himself and glaring at all that passed. He didn't look right in the sunlight, all pale, scrawny and withering away. His hair was long, pulled into a ponytail. He wore glasses, cracked from the last fight with his girlfriend, and baggy clothes that hadn't been washed in several days.

In short, he looked like a human plucked out of society and tossed into a different habitat full of lions.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-28-2008, 06:29 PM

(( No I got mad because you didn't post when YOU SAID you was going to, not what you're trying to say. If you say you going to post now in your post saying that, it means a few minutes later not hours later. I tried to nicely tell you that I was still waiting on a reply, but you didn't seem to pay attention to that and when someone else dropped a hint that they wanted you to post you ran off and replyed to them. Maybe YOU shouldn't have said you was going to reply and I would have been nice about it. Don't tell me you are going to post like you did and then not. ))

Sanoko walked into the street and looked around before finding a store to go in. It was a food store. She walked in and looked around. Making sure she wasn't going to be seen she slipped some food into her purple pullover's pocket. When it was full she slipped out of the store and ran back to the park.

She wasn't paying to much attention to where she was going and she ran into someone. She fell to the ground and her food fell out and onto the ground. She quickly went to picking it up. "I'm so sorry." she said and stood up slipping her food back into her pocket.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-03-2008, 04:22 AM

(( If you have ill feelings toward me, then by all means stop RPing with me. I don't want to have anything to do with someone who doesn't feel keen towards me. ))

"Watch where you're going." Andy growled, but softened as he saw the girl below him, "Hah. You really aren't supposed to carry it out like that. People'll think you're stealing."

He offered a hand.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-03-2008, 02:42 PM

(( I just don't like to be lied to. ))

Sanoko looked at the person. Noting what he said on the way she was carrying her food. "Well they have a reason to think that." she said. She really was stealing so if someone thought that they would think right.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-08-2008, 01:44 AM

(( [b]I didn't lie -- something came up[/i] ))

The brown-haired boy frowned, "You shouldn't steal things, you know. Not much good will happen to you if you do bad things. Karma and all that crap."

He didn't really seem to care to much that the girl was stealing, as he kept his hand offered out to her and scratched absentmindedly at his head. He had his hood up, and it made him look slightly creepy with the way the light shone on him. But no more than a little.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-08-2008, 01:53 AM

"Well what if I have to steal? Maybe I have no other way to get what I need." Sanoko said looking at the boy. She then took his hand. She looked him and the way he looked with his hood up, but she didn't really do anything. "I have to steal." she said.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-08-2008, 10:08 AM

"Then steal," He shrugged, it didn't effect him at all, what she did.

He walked ahead of her, then turned back around, "Come on, then. Let's at least get you some good food, not whatever crap you've got in your hands now. Hurry, or I'll leave you behind."

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-08-2008, 05:52 PM

"Ok..." Sanoko said and just stood there. She began to follow him when he told her to come on. Some good food? She would really like some good food. She just followed him quietly.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-15-2008, 04:57 PM

After a bit of walking, they arrived at a Chinese food place. Andy grinned and directed her inside.

It was somewhat small, and only a few people were eating at the moment, scattered around sitting on tables and booths. A waitress approached them and Andy responded to her question with "two, booth please," and was led to one in the back corner of the restaurant. He sat with a sigh, ordering a coke.

The waitress stood waiting for an order from Sanoko.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-17-2008, 06:09 PM

Sanoko followed him to the place. She didn't say anything, nothing to say. She sat down at the booth accross from him. She looked up at the waitress and then at him. "Same." she said. She wasn't really sure what they had to drink or what she really wanted so she just got the same as him.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-19-2008, 02:39 AM

The waitress walked off. She was new and seemed eager to get the orders filled, perhaps the last few tables before the end of her shift?

"Tell me about yourself, then. Who are you, where are you from, etcetera, etcetera..." He used his hands in time with his words, vocal in his motions to make up for his quiet voice.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-19-2008, 05:49 PM

"Well my name is Sanoko. I'm from somewhere kind of far away from here, but I've been here for years." Sanoko said looking at him. She then thought about whatelse she could say about herself. "I'm 19"