ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 05-06-2013, 07:19 AM

Victoria had been enjoying one of the last bus rides she would have because within a few day she wouldn't be allowed to do that again or at lest in a normal way. As she leaned her body against the guard railing wall, that was right next to the buses door and looking out the window to watch the morning scenery, fly by a little to quickly, "I'm going to miss this." she sighed. As the sound left her a very annoyingly familiar face covered the scenery, her eyebrow twitched and the vein in her forehead throbbed in annoyance, than his voice began to fill in the silence and buzzing of other people talking. As he played with her hair and than to her neck, as much as, Victoria would not make a scene or want to attract any kind of attention, but she was not going to let him do as he pleased.

Smacking his hand away and than waving it away from her body she 'shooed' him, "Don't mess up my bow." she straightened out her bow, "Just because you wouldn't leave me alone and caught me at a moment that I didn't feel like putting up with your annoying bugging behavior, does not mean in anyway that we our even close to being anywhere near the word friends. Or that I even want to spend my time around you." she said in a very stony, cold voice as she stressed the whole idea of them being friends, never possible, and to follow it up her whole face was the same as her voice. She had a good feeling that he was acting this way again because she had pretty much told, Rogan that he was sucking up to her because she was a Wolfe and that made him a fake, so he was back to behaving his old ways of teasing and bugging her, 'Not that I would ever miss this...but I would like this better than the other way he was.' her whole face suddenly looked tried from the idea of him being back to the Rogan, Pany she knew and could get a somewhat handle on.

"What are you doing on a bus anyways?" she raised a brow at him, "Don't you have like a ton of different cars to drive and show off or something?" she added, letting another sigh go and looking up at him with slight confusion in her eyes. Victoria had her own reasons for riding the bus but she wouldn't have guessed that Rogan would even choose to take one, he was a very well know face for Pany industry and that his parents would let him to do such a thing, was beyond her. So a part of her was rather curious but she wouldn't let him know that of course.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 05-19-2014 at 04:09 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 05-06-2013, 07:46 PM

((Lol I just reread my last post and I made it sound like he was either going to or was chocking Victoria XD haha, I'm going to fix that!))

Rogan chuckled as she swatted his hand away and watched as she fixed her bow, he did keep his hands to himself and stood up from his leaning position on the wall, to stand at his full heights of 6'0 feet. Rogan made a face as though he had just gotten slapped in the face, and his eyes teared up fakely, as though his feelings were actually hurt by her words, "Ugh, you're so mean and cruel to me, Victoria." he said as fake tears, streamed down his face and cupped one cheek with his hand and the other to cover his mouth as if he was keeping the sods in, "You could have just said it was a long shot for us to be friends. You didn't have to use so much detail."

A hand landed on, Rogan's shoulder, "Most likely because you are annoying." said the chuckling voice of, Jacob. "Ah, mama!" Rogan kept up the joking as he threw his face into, Jacobs shoulder to cry into, "Victoria is to cruel." Jacob rolled his eyes and smiled at Victoira weakly in greeting, before he pulled Rogan off of him by the collar of his uniform, "You're going to get my jacket wet if you keep crying like that." Rogan sniffed fakely as though snot was going to run out, and looked at Victoria innocently with glazed, puppy dog eyes, as she spoke. Quickly his face turned into one of thoughtfulness as he tapped his chine in thought to what she asked, "Believe it or not, I like to actually just take rides on the bus and relax, as no one pays much attention to anyone on the bus." he grinned widely, "Plus, I come with him to make sure he doesn't get into to much trouble." Jacob added chuckling at his friends face, "I don't need a babysitter." Rogan said crossing his arms and pouting like a child.

Jacob scooted over to, Victoria's side and whispered over to her, "And he just picks up girls because they don't know who he is or feel so special to be picked up by him." Rogan quickly came over to cover Jacob's mouth and chuckled nervously, "Ahaha, he's joking I don't do that." he denied not to well.

Last edited by JayRose; 05-06-2013 at 07:51 PM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 05-06-2013, 08:14 PM

((Haha, I knew what you were going for ;) I got ya, haha!))

Victoria's eye brow began to twitch at the sudden fake crying that, Rogan was doing, 'Everyone is going to be looking over here if he doesn't knock it off.' she pinched the bridge of her nose. She was thankful at the voice that soon came to join them, 'Jacob!' Victoria, perked up a bit at the sight of him. As she watched the scene unfold before her, it was...well something she had never seen before. Although she as spent a many times in the company of these guys, this kind of behavior was not something she saw.

She returned, Jacob's smile with a small smile of her own and small wave, before Rogan started up again. Victoria couldn't help the small laugh that bubbled out of her mouth, she cover her mouth with the back of her hand. This whole scene was just to...cute and funny, not that she thought that about, Rogan. When, Jacob came over to stand next to her and leaned to whisper to her, Victoria looked up at him and was not quite surprise at the real reason Rogan would take the bus, "Not that surpriseing I guess." she said but Rogan quickly came over to cover his friends mouth, Victoria's eyes got wide at the sudden tackle and could tell how badly he was lying and this time she couldn't stop the full laugh that came out of her mouth, as she hide her mouth behind her hand, "You guys are such kids."

When the bus stopped, Victoria quiet her laughing and stepped off the bus and looked behind her to see the well blank faces, she raised a brow but than shrugged her shoulders, "See you guys." she waved her hand over her shoulder and continued her walk towards the school, with her book bag in hand.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 05-08-2013 at 06:12 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 05-08-2013, 06:58 AM

Jacob knew that, Rogan would not want Victoria to know that he would pick girls up which is why he rode the bus a lot of times, because you could only go out with so many girls in your own school and than get bored with them. Jacob, started laughing as his childhood friend tired so hard to keep his hand over, Jacobs mouth, "It'ph nut aw lwy!" came, Jacob's muffed words, "I swear, Jacob as a very bad habit of making things up. Mostly all lies really!" he said chuckling nervously, as he started to put Jacob into a headlock and rub his knuckles into the top on his head, "Ow ow ow!" Rogan, glared annoyingly at his friend.

Rogan heard it first and couldn't help the utter look of shock and surprise from coming to his face. He looked up to where, Victoria was and sure enough there she was laughing, he could see her eyes were squinched up from laughing, 'Is...is she laughing? At something that has to do with me?' he was so shocked, that he didn't even realize that, Jacob was just as shocked and was now standing up next to him. They were both speechless as they watched, Victoria walk off the bus, they looked to each other and than quickly scrambled to get off the bus, and run to caught up with Victoria.

Rogan had such a cheesy grin on his face because this was something he thought would never happen not for like years! The fact that he, Rogan! Made Victoria laugh was...unbelievable! He felt like the lightest thing in the world at this moment, it was like walking on air. As they walked just a few good feet behind, Victoria so that they gave her space, Jacob looked over to his friend and asked in a whispered voice, "So what are we going to do about that, Heather girl?" Rogan raised a brow in question, "I figured out that it was her pretty quickly. Plus, I talked to, June about a couple things as well and she was more than willing to get, Heather off of Victoria's back." Rogan nodded understandingly and watched Victoria closely , "I've got some plans for that girl. Just watch my back and go along with it." "Of course, I think of Victoria as a friend now." Rogan gave his friend a glance from the corner of his eye, "Don't worry! Only as a friend." Jacob chuckled as he put his hands up in defense. Rogan raised a brow at his friend and nodded his head as they walked through the schools gates, "The plans start today. I'm ending this today or at lest that's the plan." Jacob agreed with his friend, as they headed off to their first class, but followed Victoria as much as they could without her really noticing.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 05-09-2013, 06:22 AM

Victoria laughed lightly to herself at the way Rogan and Jacob had hurried to get out of the bus, but as the sight of the school came into view, Victoria pulled her bored, nonchalant mask in place. In all honesty, Victoria was scared to death, because she knew Morgan would make it a point to get a one-on-one with Victoria. What with her being gone for pretty much a whole day and not replying to any of Morgan's text or calls, was a very bad way of getting on Morgan's good side.

Sighing as she walked through the front gates, with the two guys now walking in stride with each other. Once they got towards the front of the school, students where running back and forwards all over the place. Some had posters in hands other with tables and some just barking out orders at others and than there were a bunch of, what Victoria was guessing, were workers because these spoiled kids would only work so much. Stopping in her tracks she watched everything unfold in front of her, "I forgot all about the schools grand fair/show off your money, week." her frowned deepened. It was going to be a very long week....only four more days and it would start the kick off for the schools fair.

"Victoria!!!" June came running up to, Victoria with panic look as the girl stood in front of her, June rested her hand on her knees trying to caught her breath, than stood up with her hand on her chest, "Th-there you a-are!" "Can I help you with something?" she asked with a raised brow, but her heart was beating like crazy in fear of what, June wanted. June smiled brightly at, Victoria, "I'm glad you asked! We are going to be doing a play us 1st & 2nd years and we need someone to play the music!" she said as if it that answered all the questions, "Your point?" "Ah, well you're the only one that is amazing at playing the piano, so I said you'd be the best one to ask to play the piano for the play." Victoria, was a little a taken back by that, she thought about it, "What did everyone else think about that?" she asked leaning in, "They all pretty much thought it would be a great idea, most of them had been there for when we did that music class were all; first through fourth years's played together." Victoria thought this was going to be a really bad idea.

"Oh, please, Victoria!?" June asked begging with her hands clasped together and she made the best puppy eyes she could, filled with so much hope in them. Victoria, felt her eyebrow twitch and had taken a few steps back at the sight. June was the last person that Victoria was sure of that was not going to do whatever Morgan wanted and June definitely wouldn't do it without having her arm twisted behind her back. Victoria now sure that June was in all honest just wanted her to play the piano, Victoria sighed, "Alright, I'll do it." June let an excited squeal out and jumped onto Victoria to give her a big hug, "Ah! You're amazing Victoria, I swear you'll have fun! Thank you so much, this is going to be a great week!" Victoria didn't know how to respond to this hug and ended up just standing there crushed in June's arms, "Um, you're welcome, June. But you can let me go now before I can't breath." June finally pulled away, and chuckled up happily at Victoria, "Sorry about that! Got all excited. Okay I'll give you all the info when you get to class today. I'll see you later!" she looked over to finally see the two boys and blushed lightly, "Ah, hello! How rude of me." she bowed, "Good morning, Jacob and Rogan." she smiled as she got a reply and than smiled at Victoria, "I'll see ya...oh, and I don't think Morgan is to mad but definitely try not to be alone with her." she said whispering the last part to Victoria and than smiled with a wave and ran off again.
Victoria sighed and rubbed her forehead nervously, "What did I just get myself into." her shoulders dropped and she let another long sigh out.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 05-19-2014 at 04:25 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 05-10-2013, 06:29 AM

Jacob chuckled at Victoria's choice of words for the school fair was, "Remember we painted a lot posters last week for it." he commented. Rogan raised a brow as everyone was running around, this was one of the few times of the year were either 1st years got to show off their wealth or those who failed last time get to, try and redeem themselves.

All three of them watched as the out of breath girl came running up to Victoria and asked for her help. Rogan smirked, 'Hmm, maybe I can turn this whole school fair into a great way to spend time with Victoria.' he rubbed his chin in thought. As, June greeted the two of them, Rogan returned the smile, "Good morning." this was is the girl that Jacob said would be willing to help them. Jacob smiled at June, "Ah, good morning, June. You look lovely as always." the girl had blushed and smiled at them, and whispered a 'thank you' to Jacob before she gave her attention back to Victoria and than took off.

Rogan smirked and wiggled his eyebrows at Jacob, "Whoa! Looks like someone is rather complementary today." he said jabbing his elbow into Jacob's side, "Ah, you're over reacting, Rogan." he said pushing his friend away, trying to hide his blush, "Hmm, I don't know...what do you think Victoria?" he said sanding next to her with crossed arms staring at him with a smirk, "I think Jacob, may have a thing for your friend there." Jacob rolled is eyes at this, "You're just being silly now." Rogan chuckled at this.

Last edited by JayRose; 05-10-2013 at 07:53 PM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 05-10-2013, 08:20 PM

Victoria watched the two for a moment with a curious gaze, as Rogan was testing Jacob having a thing for June. Victoria gasp and eyes widen, "Ah, he's blushing." she said pointing at his cheeks, it was more of a shock for Victoria because she had never seen someone, have a crush on someone else. Even though her 'friends' had boyfriends, that was after the fact of them liking someone, so it was different she knew but Victoria had never had that feeling or seen it, and didn't have a clue about what people did to show their crush that they like them or how they behaved.

"Victoria, you're just seeing things." Jacob cover his mouth, which covered his cheeks and looked away. Victoria quickly walked over to Jacob and pulled his hand away from his face, to look at him, "I've never seen anyone really blush before." she tilted her head to the side, she took a step back and looked over to Rogan, "I think you're right, Rogan. He does have a thing for, June." she chuckled and smiled at Jacob. Of course Victoria didn't realize that she was just embarrassing, Jacob and the fact that she was agreeing and easily talking with, Rogan. She was just so interested in the way Jacob was behave that she didn't notice at all.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 05-10-2013, 09:39 PM

Jacob couldn't stop his blush from the way Victoria was looking at him, and behaving. The fact that she was touching him was for one thing, Victoria never touched people without reason, 'She acts like she's never seen someone blush before.' just as he thought that, Victoria said just that. His blush was quickly gone from his face at her words, "Wha!?" Victoria was just a wild card, he never knew what she was going to do or say, as much as he had started to understand her and get her to open up to him and the idea of being friends with Jacob cross her mind in a positive manner. There was just still so much, Jacob has yet to know about her, which he was sure Seth was the only one to know much more than anyone could learn about her.

Rogan chuckled at the way, Jacob was losing his cool because of the way, Victoria was giving him attention and than he just about lost it when she agreed with him, "HAHA! I knew it!" He pushed, Victoria lightly, "Maybe, Victoria over here can help put in a good word for ya than." he smiled down at her, "Alright, so maybe I like her...but she's nothing like the group she hangs out with." he scratched the tip of his nose, to try and keep the blush from coming back to his face, "Kinda like you, Victoria." he smiled over to her and winked.

Rogan nodded his head in a agreement, his hands crossed in front of his chest, "She is quite the opposite of everyone else around this same old place." said added his own two cents.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 05-10-2013, 10:40 PM

Victoria, took a couple steps to catch herself from falling over at the little playful push that, Rogan gave her. Victoria was thrown off by it but was used to it because that's what her brother did to her but she would usually push them back, which her body almost made her do. The bell went off to signal the students that they had five minutes to get to classes, which snapped her out of what she was doing, 'What am I doing?' again she watched as the two boys talked, 'Acting like this is the most normal thing in the world? I don't even like, Rogan yet I'm talking and letting him touch me as though we've been friends for years.' her brows pulled together in annoyance at herself, 'Jacob I don't have a problem with but he still isn't someone I should be feeling this comfortable with.' shaking her at to snap herself out of odd mood, she started to walk to her classroom, "Bye." she said quickly just wanting to get out of there.

They had to get to their own class so she knew that they wouldn't follow after her. As, Victoria reached the hallway for her classroom, on the way she had decided that her odd behavior was because of the fact that she was just so happy to find out that she would not be losing her childhood home. Even though they would be moving out of it, and with that she was just in such a good mood she didn't realize her carefree attitude, towards them. Sighing, she took a deep breath and straightened out her uniform, than opened the door to her classroom and walked into it, which was buzzing with everyone talking about, she was sure the play, and everyone was excitedly giving their own ideas. Walking over to her desk, she was quickly meet with, June's happy smile, "Hey! Here's the practice; date and times." she placed the piece of paper on, Victoria's desk, "We'll have one more piano player and we thought a duet would be great in certain areas, plus if maybe something were to happen to you, we have a back up." She said it so happily, but Victoria was a little nervous by that because she couldn't help but wounder who came up with that idea and why. Seeing that June was waiting for a reply with a sunshine, smile still in place, "Great, thanks June. I'll make sure to let my parents know and make sure to came to each practice." she said with her nonchalant face in place.

June, couldn't help the little squeal that left her voice, "Ah, thank you again so much, Victoria this is going to be great with you playing." "Um...June-" June blinked at her wondering what was up, "Yes?" Victoria wasn't sure why she wanted to ask June what she thought of Jacob, before she could voice her thoughts, the teacher walked in and told them all to, sit down and open their books, "Ah, never mind, it's nothing." she gave weakly, than June smiled at her again, "Alright, see you later at practice than." Than she took off to her seat.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 05-11-2013, 08:09 AM

By lunch the whole school was just buzzing with the Schools Grand Fair, coming up in just a few short days. The guys were all in the music room that never got used anymore, than for just solo practice but it was rare because they had, single music-rooms for the students to practice in. At this moment the girls, Morgan and her group of girls, which consisted; Amy, Melody, Luna, Jennifer and Heather, were walking into the music room as well, Victoria and June, were missing at the moment.

Seth frowned at that, he had wanted to spend some time with her, although they had gotten back into their routine of mailing and calling each other more but these last few days she had not been responding to anything he sent her. Plus, with what Rogan had shared with the group about her getting hurt, Seth had wanted badly to just go over to her house but he didn't know if he would just be in the way. So he just kept trying to get her on her phone, no such luck though.

Rogan and Jacob, were also very aware of this and looked to each other in wonder as to where they two were. Morgan was sitting between, Jessie's legs with her back to his chest, talking with him happily and telling him, only God knows what and every once in awhile they would share a kiss. While everyone was sitting in a circle either on the ground, in chairs, or on tables. Rogan not being able to wait and see if anyone else was going to say anything he just quickly did it himself, "Hey, where are, June and Victoria?" he got Morgan to looked over to him, she tapped her chin in thought with a thoughtful look, "Ah, they were talking over somethings about practices for our play next week. What with, Victoria agreeing to be our pianist for it." "I'm surprised, June got her to agree to that, in all honesty." Melody added, while placing a fork full of salad into her mouth, "Well, really? Who else in that classroom of ours could really out beat her on the piano?" Jennifer added, "Hey, that girl can play some damn good music and I'm not even into that kinda thing." Zach, throw in his two cents, taking a bite out of is burger, "Yeah, we know, Zach. We've heard you play." Alex said smirking as Zach, looked at him like a fish out of water, "Oi, I'm better at much better things than a piano!" he yelled defending himself.

While, Zach and Alex were going back and forwards with insulting each other, well more like Alex insulting, Zach. Rogan was staring down at his sushi box and couldn't help his thought from going to, Victoria this was the food they had eaten together twice now, "She'll need to get in as much practice as she can if she wants to be ready in time." came the sudden, soft spoken, feminine voice. Rogan turned to look, only to face ocean blue eyes, and a smiling face which belonged to Heather, "I'm sure after what had happen in the music room that day, has been on her mind still." she had said it and most likely had just meant, what Mr. Harris had said to her, but the only moment from that day running through his head was what he had said to her and the hurt look on her face. His eyes had widen and he felt his breath leave him and his heart seemed to stop, "Mr. Harris, is not someone you can forget easily. His opinion matters greatly to anyone who loves to play." Rogan cleared his throat, "I'm sure."Rogan snapped out of it and he smiled back to her, which he found was hard to do and he quickly went back to wondering where the girls were, as Heather continued to talk to him and beg for attention from him.

Last edited by JayRose; 05-19-2014 at 04:41 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 05-12-2013, 09:59 AM

Victoria sat at her desk in her math class, which was empty of all students but the teacher who was doing some work, while she was writing down the work that was on the board. She sighed again for God only knew how many times now, but she looked up to the board and made sure she was putting everything in the right place, 'If I wasn't so scared of what would happen the moment I leave this room, I wouldn't be stuck here missing lunch to write this stuff down.' she grumbled in her mind, but it was true. Victoria was sure that when she left the room, Morgan would have something set up for her and through the whole class she could not focus.

Just as she finished up the last of her notes, June walked into the classroom, "Ah, there you are, Victoria!" she said happily, as she walked over to the girl, "We're all having lunch in the unused music room. Come on!" June left no room for Victoria to decline the offer. Victoria looked blankly at, June and although Victoria had already kinda made up her mind about the girl, Victoria still had little trust in people, "Alright." but she shoved her items into her bag anyways and stood up, and walked out with June, "Thank you, Mr. Woodstock." Victoria bowed respectfully, "Of course, Miss Wolfe." he said with a smile and than went back to his work.

~~~In The Music Room~~~

"So what are you guys doing for your homeroom?" Luna, asked taking a bite from her chicken wrap, "Ah, it's great!!! We're doing like a cosplay thing! So that the guys and girls can do it!" Zach shared excitedly to answer the question, in favor of just getting his butt handed to him by Alex. "AH! You're kidding!? Are you guys going to dress up like animals?" Melody asked with hearts floating all around in. "You'll just have to wait and see." Ryan chuckled, "It's a secret till the day of." he said with a wink, "Awww~" all the girls pouted at his words. Morgan looked over to the door as the two missing girls walked into the room with messy hair and clothes, lunch boxes in one hand and book bag in the other, "Ah, what happened to you guys?" with concern in her voice and worry written all over her face, which made everyone look over to them and a gasp left a few mouth. Victoria and June looked at each other and than back to the group.

~~~Ten Minutes Ago~~~

As the two girls left the classroom, June was happily chatting off Victoria's ears about the whole play. "I can't believe we all finally decided on one play after all those other ones were thrown in! But when of all people, Melody said we should see who even wanted to play roles, so that we knew what plays we could." she laughed lightly, "I don't mean to be mean, but Melody!? Who knew she could have her moments?" Victoria couldn't help the slight laugh that left her mouth and shrugged, "It's amazing how people can surprise you." June nodded in agreement and continued to talk, until they were rudely interrupted.

"Well well well, look what we have here gentlemen." came the orotund voice as a group of four boys stood in front of the girls, acting as a wall. Victoria raised a brow at them, they looked like 2nd years and they all looked like creeps, 'This can't be good.' Victoria glanced over to June, who looked confused and slightly annoyed by them blocking their path, "Can you move? You're in our way." she placed her hand on her hips in annoyance and glared at them. One whistled at her, "Whoo, watch out this ones got a kick to her. You didn't even use the magic word." they all started to close in on them, laughing and Victoria noted the malice looks on them all, which made Victoria take a step to stand in front of, June.

~~~Present Time~~~

Victoria and June, smiled at each other and than to the group, "Nothing." they said together. Everyone looked at them like they were crazy and the two girls walked over to a desk, sitting on either side and began eating their lunch, like everything was normal.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 05-12-2013, 10:44 AM

"Awe come on! Please!" Amy begged, Seth as she hugged onto his arm and a cute little pout on her face. Seth chuckled, "No way! You heard, Ryan it's a secret." he smiled down at her playfully, "Ugh, that's no fun at all." she stuck her tongue out at him and pouted, "Heh, if you keep making that face, it's going to get stuck like that, ya know?" him smirked at her as she blushed at his teasing. But the bubbly and fun atmosphere was quickly ripped away as, Morgan spoke while the two girls stood in the door way looking a mess. Seth was at a lost for words at the sight of Victoria, but when they just smiled and said nothing was wrong, someone beat him to the question, "What do you mean, 'Nothing'? You two look like shit, or at lest like you went through a tornado!" Zach, said laughing.

Seth was quick to his feet and standing next to Rogan and Jacob, who also got up to check out the girls. "Victoria?" he asked with so much worry in his voice, "Are you really okay?" his eyes filled with so much dread and in his voice, taking a sit down next to her. She gave him that same normal, raise of the brow and really look, making him chuckle a bit, "I guess that's a 'yes' than." Seth leaned back in his chair much more relaxed and looked over to, June with a smile, "And it looks like whatever it was you did, Vi you ended up dragging this poor girl into it as well." June shrugged her shoulders and chuckled, "I was just along for the ride willingly." she smiled at him, like nothing was wrong and than took a bite from her lunch. "So what are you guys doing for your classroom!?" she said excitedly and all the girls said in unison "It's a secret!" they all pouted, which ended up making everyone pretty much laugh and make the tight atmosphere, disappear and back into a light, fun one instead.

Although, everyone was accepting the girls word, Rogan was far from it. It was just the way, Victoria was behaving, 'She was not acting this way when she left us this morning. Something is up to make her smile like that.' plus he noted the way she had walked as well, that injured leg shouldn't be making her limp so bad because that was not how she walked away this morning either. Something had happened and both girls were not going to share what it was, Rogan narrowed his eyes, maybe he'd let it go but he had a feeling someone had done something to her and that pissed him off, it made his blood boil at the thought of someone hurting her, 'I'll have to weasel it out of her later.' he let it go for now.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 05-12-2013, 11:48 AM

Victoria didn't think, Seth would drop it or that he would believe her lie but there was no way she was telling him what had really happen, he'd go crazy! "You worry way to much. It's all fine." she spoke to him in a voice so only he could hear, while everyone was talking about what the boys may do. Victoria noticed that, Jacob and Rogan had came over to them right away but didn't get chance to say anything but got all their answers she was sure, but as she glanced over to Rogan, she wasn't so sure he would drop this for a while. She sighed before taking a bite out of her sandwich and thought about how she could even explain even close to what had happened, just a few minutes ago.

~~~Ten Minutes ago~~~

Although, Victoria was in a way used to being bullied or messed with, she had never had anyone with her and Victoria was sure, June would not stand by and watch her get pushed around. But she was also sure, June had never dealt with something like this before, 'Why do I even care what happens to her? She's not really a friend and it's not like she had never joined in on the bulling of me.' watching as the guys got closer, 'Because, you're not the type of person to stand by and watch someone get treated like you did.' Mind made up and setting her face into it's stony, cold look, Victoria responded, "Can we help you with something? I'm afraid we have some place to be right now." June looked at Victoria in slight surprise for standing in front of her, "There's a lot we would like for you girls to help us with." "You might not be going anywhere for awhile." another added, in a his odd gravelly voice, as he knocked, Victoria's bag out of her hand and grabbed her wrist, they all chuckled. Victoria slapped this annoying looking rat faced guys, hand away. She stood up straight and glared, coldy at them, "If it's not life or death, than move aside." she said with all the menace she had, because it looked like she could ripe them apart at that moment.

It made, rat face take a step back and pull his hand away as though he was burned, "Whoa, this one is a vixen." another one said amused, he looked like a snake to Victoria. Rat face looked nervous, but laughed it off, "Ha, yeah no kidding." "Well, why don't you pick up your bag and be on your way than?" snake face said smirking, Victoria narrowed her eyes but before she could say or do anything, June had reached down to pick it up for her and snake face, had grabbed her by the hair which made her scream out in pain. He held her against his body and her arm tightly, while her other hand was holding his hand pulling her hair from hurting so much, "Well, now looky here." he said smirking, he looked to the others, "Get her." he was obviously the one in charge. As, rat face again tried to grab her with a smug look on his face, Victoria again slapped his hand away, "Dammit!" he said annoyed and this time grabbed her wrist but Victoria quickly grabbed his hand with her free hand and put him in a wrist lock, "Ah, shit!" he was on his knee in pain, "You little b-" Victoria glared down at him and put more pressure on his wrist, which cut his words short and made him shout in pain, and almost fall flat on his stomach.

Victoria thought about snapping his wrist but than the sound of June crying in pain made her look up to see her still stuck in the snakes hands, "Hey! Let him go if you don't care about your little friend here!" he said pulling her hair more, "Ah, don't do it Victoria!" June, said in a pained, brittle voice. At, that snake face pulled her hair back so it exposed her neck and he licked, from her throat to her cheek, "What's it going to be?" he said in his annoying, silky voice. Victoria scoffed and gripped, rat face hand tighter but than let it go, "Fine." he chuckled and gestured with his head for the other two to get her, one was on the tubby side, while the other was much more on the muscular side. They each grabbed a shoulder, while rat face stood up and was holding his hand in pain, he growled and grabbed the front of her uniform, glaring at her spitefully, "You're going to pay for that!" he raised his hand to slap her in the face, "Raymond!" Came snake faces voice, making him look back at him, "But Justin!" "Not the face, we can't have the bruises showing." his word was final it seemed but rat faced scoffed and looked back to Victoria, he growled and than quickly punched her in the stomach making her, spit up, caught and double over in pain, "You got lucky. Wait till you see what we have planed for you and your friend. You're stupid for thinking we weren't going to do anything even if you did let go of me." he said grabbing her hair to pull her head up to look in her face, but was meet with a vicious glare, he felt a little nervous, "Humph! Still so cocky, huh?" and dropped her head.

Victoria looked over to June and she must have read her look or she just didn't want to be there as much as, Victoria because next thing the guys knew what hit them, June stomped on, snake face foot and was run to, Victoria who had hit both guys, on either side of her, in the groin. A sudden whale of pain was sounded in the hallway, "June!" Victoria shouted for her to come to her, June was next to her in moments and before they could run off, two of the guys were on either side of them. Victoria quickly tucked, June behind her back and pushed her up against the wall, 'This is not good at all. I can't stop them all and make sure she doesn't get caught again.' Victoria cursed in her head, keeping one hand on June the whole time and a hand in front of herself as well. Victoria would just protect, June the best she could and make sure herself got the worst of the attack instead. June was squeezing onto the back of Victoria's uniform for dear life, "We did not get paid enough for this. We're asking for more after we're done here." snake face, said with a hiss, limping a bit.

"What is going here?" Came the chill, biting, smooth and authoritative voice of Mr. LaRoche and next to him was Miss Lee, they both had a very deadly look around them. All four boys seemed to jump out of their skin and quickly flipped around to look at them, "N-n-n-nothing, s-s-s-s-sir....ma-ma-ma'am!" Came the stuttering voice of, Snake face. Mr. LaRoche wasted no time in giving them all the nastiest glare, you'd swear you saw your own death in his eyes, "Leave. Now." came his command, Miss Lee gave one of her own death glares, and watched as the boys all just about peed themselves, "Ye-yes, s-s-sir!" All four took off like bats out of hell.

After a few moments both teachers sighed and it was Miss Lee who spoke first, "Are you girls alright?" she asked eyes soft and concern in her voice, Mr. LaRoche just looked at the two and made eye contact with Victoria for a few moments, "I'm fine! Victoria stood up to them and watched out for me!" June said happily hugging onto her arm, Victoria let her own sigh out and looked down at the girl, than back to the teachers, "We are now, thank you."
and bowed to them, "Do you girls need anything?" Victoria picked up her forgotten bag, "No, I would like to know that those boys will be getting in trouble though?" Miss Lee, nodded, "Don't worry I have all their faces. They will be severely punished, don't worry." "Well, than off you girls go." Mr. LaRoche said giving them a slight smile. The girls nodded and bowed again, than took off again to the music room, sliding to a halt in front of the door and opened the door without a second thought, "Ah, What happened to you guys?" came the first remark.

“How do you spell 'love'?" - Piglet
"You don't spell it...you feel it." - Pooh”

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 05-13-2013 at 07:15 PM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 05-20-2013, 05:54 PM

All through out lunch June seemed to keep the whole conversation from going anywhere near what had happen between getting out of class and coming here for lunch. Rogan had fallen into the flow however he did not move away from, Victoria and June, of course Victoria, didn't say a word unless she felt it necessary. He also noted her constant readjusting in her seat, although she made it very slight but because he knew her pretty good, this was not normal. Rogan had a very strong feeling that she was hurt, he could shrug it off as her leg but she hadn't done that in the car when he drove her home. Rogan was going to have to talk to June at some point today.

~~~~

After lunch Rogan had ended up pulling, June aside as everyone else was leave, "June, can I talk to you after school today?" he made it seem rather innocent, but she was rather shocked him even pulling her aside, after all he was, Rogan Pany. "I'll meet you in the coffee house." he smiled at her and didn't even bother to wait for a reply, "See ya later." and than took off to his next class.

~~~~

"But they didn't say a word to us when we asked. They just shrugged it off as nothing." "I have no doubt that she would do that." a sigh left Jesse's lips, "Well, this is crazy. Did they get hurt at all?" he asked worried as he crossed his arms, "They didn't say, which is why I need you to go talk to them and get their statement. That way Miss Lee can punish the boys for their behavior." LaRoche, said as he turned in his seat to look at Jesse, with his normal stone face in place, "Make sure you write everything down and as much detail as possible. Oh and be polite to them." He said searching Jesse's face for a moment, "Yes, sir." he said with a smile, Mr.LaRoche just stared at them and than waved him off as he turned back to his desk to write up some last minute reports.

"And that is why I'm asking and would like to take both of your statements, as to what had happened in the hallway at lunch time." Jesse was standing in front of both June and Victoria. Like always, Victoria looked bored and had no interst in being there at that moment but June seemed more than willing to share everything that happened with him. Once, June had said her part and shared everything the best she could, Jesse said she could go.

Victoria on the other hand had just stood there and listened to what had been said, "Victoira, I don't get why you just didn't tell us when you got to the music room? Don't you trust your friends?" he said with a frown and worry on his face.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 05-20-2013, 07:43 PM

All through lunch, Victoria just wanted to leave but than she had a very good feeling no one would want her to and she was sure some would follower her out. So after all the adrenaline from the incident was now gone, Victoria could feel the punch to her stomach aching and she had to constantly move in her seat to try and ease it from hurting.

She was thankful for when the bell went off to tell everyone lunch time was over. As she stood up quickly and grabbed all her items to head out to class. Which, Seth and Jacob were more than willing to walk her to class, she sighed at that and told they didn't really need to do that but they did it either way. She was a little surprised that Rogan was not walking with her as well but she didn't bother to look around and see why, she really didn't mind.

~~~~~

Victoria was happy to say that no one else bothered her for the rest of the day and Seth or Jacob made sure to be there to walk her to her next class. Now as she stood in the schools theater to start her first practice, she was called aside with June to be questioned by Jesse, just who she didn't want to see.

June was more than happy to tell everything to, Jesse about what had happen. "Honestly. Victoria saved me and made sure I was protected the whole time, so I really didn't see the point in telling you guys anything. We were fine and we were going to end up telling the teachers anyways." she said smiling at him. Victoria was more than little surprised by June's praise of her but the only thing that show it was the slight blush that dusted her cheeks. "Same with you, June. I couldn't have made it out of that if you hadn't been there to help me." she looked at the girl with a serious face, June smiled at her and nodded, happy she had been a help as well. She bowed to, Jesse and than was on her way to help with the play.

Victoria, looked boredly over to, Jesse "What she said." Victoria pointed to, June as she left, "Everything she said was how it went." she knew that might annoy him but why say the whole story over again if that was it. As she stood there she had not expected him to ask those questions. Her face went to bored to quickly turning into her cold, stone mask, "There was no need to." she narrowed her eyes a bit, "None but Seth is my friend. I would trust any of you as far as I could throw you." she looked over to where, June had gone. June was still not someone, Victoria could trust completely like she did, Seth. Looking back to, Jesse she could see he wasn't to happy with her answer, 'Please, like you're really hurt by that. You're just as bad as your little devil girlfriend.' That is what she would like to say. She left her cold face in place to not show she might be scared of him because now she was, 'I forgot who he really is. Stupid! Are you trying to die early!?' she looked at him for a moment longer and knew she didn't want to be there any long, "I have to get to practice and I'll go talk to, Mr. LaRoche later today and see if all his question are answered." she bowed respectfully, "Good-bye, Schoettler." she couldn't take back what she had already said, so she left it as it was and quickly headed over to the stage and to the piano. She prayed, hopeing she had not just sealed her fate, in the worst way.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 06-01-2013 at 02:29 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 06-05-2013, 04:00 PM

Jesse had been happy to hear that the girls could take care of themselves but he still no happy they didn't care to tell the rest of them. Once, June left and Victoria gave her own little comment made him frown, but he was thrown off a bit by her snap of a comment, and her cold facial expression. 'Looks like I got a reaction out of her this time. That's rare.' he smirked lightly, "Really, now?" and it seemed she wished she hadn't said those words to him now. Victoria quickly found her way to exit out of the conversation and was gone before he could say anything more. Jesse couldn't help the smirk that came to his face, "Guess I should help her remember who she's talking to." he watched her for a few more moments before he turned to head back to the office to report back to Mr. LaRoche.

~~~~

Rogan was sitting in the school's café, sitting in one of the nice sofas, with a coffee table in front of it. He had taken the liberty to order June an iced coffee and a cute raspberry cake. While he got a iced, milk tea and a pound cake. He thought that since he asked June to came meet him that he should be polite, his mother did always teach him to be nice to a lady no matter how annoying one could be.

Not a lot of people stuck around after school, so he wouldn't have to worry about his fan club bugging them or to many people just seeing them together. Taking a sip of his tea, and watching the people talk amongst themselves. Looking to the door he saw June walk in, Rogan placed his cup down and stood to greet her. Smiling at her sweetly, he took her and to shake, "Thank you for taking the time to come see me, June." he bent down to kiss the back of her hand, and than smiled back up at her, "Please, come sit. I hope you don't mind I order for you." he said gesturing to the, drink and cake. "So, I just wanted to take a few moments of your time, June. What happen in the hallway this afternoon, for one thing." he asked jokingly while sitting back in his seat, crossing is legs, and placing one arm on top of the sofa, so he could turn to face June better.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 06-07-2013, 06:14 PM

Victoria felt nervous until Jesse left, but even than she still felt wary almost all through practice. Lucky for her, Morgan hadn't been there, but she did show up just a little later after he had left, it seems Morgan is the lead role. Victoria was the main person on the piano because they had yet to get someone else to play with her yet. But it seems Morgan got some other people to play other instruments, so that as Morgan put it, sound like a real movie with a soundtrack. "Plus, I'm sure with Victoria as our lead pianist, we can have it sound amazing. She could even just be our main music director!" she smiled happily. Victoria's eye brow twiched in annoyance, "I'm already the music director, Morgan!" a boy yelled, waving his music sheets in the air, growling at her, "Okay okay, fine. I was just joking, David!" she said giggling and putting her hands together in a praying manner. Victoria just rolled her eyes as everyone went back to working on the play, 'Why did I agree to do this again?' she glanced over to June with a grumpy look on her face, June was laughing with a couple other people, than making sure everything was running well and doing her own part in the play. Victoria's face went to blank, "Hmm." than she looked away and started playing the piano again.

~~~~

Once the practice was over June was going to see if she could get Victoria to come hang out with her afterwards, but remember she had to go meet Rogan, which she was a little nervous about, I mean it's the Rogan Pany! Of course she knew it was nothing like a date, but why couldn't she be excited and happy?

June rushed out of the theater room to get to the schools café, just as she was about to round the corner she stop and smoothed out her skirt and fixed her hair a bit and than walked elegantly into the café and quickly found Rogan and was greeted by him sweetly, a blush hit her cheeks as he kissed her hand, "Ah, n-no p-p-problem." was all she could get out. As she sat down she was surprised that he had ordered her something, "Wow, thanks so much." she took the iced coffee into her hand and took a few sips before placing it down and taking the cute cake next. "Yum, this is delicious!" she squealed happily, taking another small piece off with her fork.

When he asked his question she raised a brow, "Oh at lunch. Didn't Victoria tell you? I thought you two were like....friends now?" she titled her head a bit, but waved it off, she had thought that they were because they spent so much time together, but than again Victoria never looked happy when she was hanging out around him.

Taking another bite of the cake and than placing it down, so she could grab her drink, she smiled at him and went into full on details about what happened in the hall and everything up to walking into the music room, "I had no clue Victoria could do such things, it was pretty cool. I'm glad she was there to help me." she took the last bite of her cake and than placed the empty plate back down on the coffee table.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-01-2013, 07:05 AM

((lol now that I have reread all of this to understand where I was going lol I can start posting again...also I think I'll be changing the guys just a bit =) good to be back!!))

Rogan was in a complete lost of emotions as June, shared the story of what had happen to herself and Victoria. The things he wanted to do to those bastards! How dare they do that to what was his and thinking they could just get away with it. But he was also surprised that Victoria, had handled herself so well...it seemed that if June had not been caught, Victoria could have taking them down single handedly. Which was slightly odd because she had done nothing of the sort when his group and or Morgan's group would do anything to her. Or even when Rogan would have her all to himself and he was play his games with her.

"Well, indeed it was lucky for you to have Victoria, with you. But mostly that both those teachers showed when they did." He said keeping his rage in control. Which, June nodded her head in agreement, "Well, I'm sure she just didn't want to worry any of us." he smiled, brightly at June, "Thank you, for sharing this with me, June. I knew if I went to Victoria, she would just hind it." he chuckled, "Can I walk you to your car?" Rogan knew if he dragged this out for to long June, might start thinking she shouldn't have or worst yet; end up telling Victoria about this talk. He knew she would be piss to find that out.

~~~~~

Seth, had shown up towards the end of Victoria's practice and was going to take her home because he knew she had most likely taken the bus to school it was just like her to try and find a way out of looking like one of the most richest people in this school...in this city! He smiled happily at her when she saw him and started to head over to him, "Need a lift home?" he said with a wink, as he stood towering over her, hands in his pocket and bag hanging loosely over his shoulder.

Last edited by JayRose; 10-01-2013 at 07:13 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-01-2013, 09:13 AM

June was so shocked that, Rogan was being so willingly nice to her and offering such things, 'Well it's not like he's never sweet and kind...it's just never towards one person, it's always to a group.' But, June was not going to question this awesome moment of totally luck! She stood up and smiled warmly at Rogan, "That's very kind of you, Rogan. I would like that very much." They both walked out together and she walked by his side and made very small talk about the School's fair. She thanked him again for the sweets and the walk to her car, as she got into her car and than drove home, completely happy and so unaware of the whole reason they had even really talked, she was happy at the idea, of a fake little date with, Rogan Pany!

~~~~~~~~~

About half way into practice Victoria, was dying of the stupidity and the egos of these people. No one could really seem to agree on much, and when they did someone would end up not liking it. It was just an annoying watching them go in circles, at the moment she was resting her elbow on the piano, so she could rest her head on it, while she just played one little melody over and over, quietly. Letting a sigh go she glanced over to the empty auditorium, only to spot Seth, siting there in one of the seats. She couldn't help the smile that came to her face, "Ugh!!! You've got to be kidding? There is no way this is going to work! I'm the princess!" Came the annoying fight, "Yes, but this is how the story goes! Did you not all pick this as the play for us to do!? Than this is how it goes!" "Than, we'll make it a better version, where the princess doesn't die and lose the prince!" "Than we should just do a different play." "Yeah, I like that idea!" "Me too!" a couple other people jumped in quickly in agreeing. Lucky for them all the bell ringed to signal the end of open school hours and time to leave.

"Fine, we'll finish talking about this tomorrow than." Groans were heard through out the group. Victoria, quickly grabbed her book bag and speed walked over to Seth, how was standing with hands shoved in his pockets and looked rather, laze and coolish. She smiled happily at him, "I would be more than happy to take you up on that offer. So long as I don't have to deal with any of them anymore." her brows twiched in annoyance with the whole thing. 'Where was June anyways? She got to leave earlier than the rest, she should have suffered like the rest of them.'

The two had walked to Seth, car while talking about the rest of their school day and a few other things, most of it going towards the schools fair. Victoria was more than happy to talk with Seth, he was such a breath of fresh air sometimes.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 05-19-2014 at 04:01 AM..