Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-13-2014, 02:10 AM

Both of them seemed intent on getting him back against the wall. He did not mind Vex getting close, he had been closer to danger. She seemed not interested in taking him out for the moment, only making an opening at that moment for Vlad. As the other drew and moved towards him, one would expect him to move back. That would lead him trapped against the wall to the blunt of the attack. Instead, he moved forward. Head on towards the attack. As he did he pushed out with his energy, allowing Vlad to take it in all he wanted, playing on that small hitch of his as well. His slender body came in handy, allowing him to move past those claws of him, close to his body.

Once there, he did something he knew would break Vlad's ego wide open as well as his composure. He leaned up, placing a kiss upon the corner of his mouth, missing his lips just barely by choice. This would create a pause, as the realization of what just happened hit Vlad. When it did, he would slip out of his reach, placing more distance between the two of them with a playful chuckle. Managing to retrieve the dagger as he did this, he would keep Vlad within his sights, once it hit what happened, it would hit hard. He glanced at Vex for a moment with a light smile. If they wanted to play this little game of team up, he had no quarrels with it, he would be ready when the other shoe decided to drop however.

(Boom o3o lol )

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-13-2014, 03:17 AM

A chill came over her as Vlad pulled the heat from the room and her. Her pale lavender eyes watched the pair as they collided. Seeing Discord kiss Vlad made her smirk. The boy really knew were to hit the older man. Vex gave the boy an approving nod. Again she slipped through space, this time appearing near Vlad just out of his reach. “Are you going to let that little boy play you like that? I thought you were so much better at this kind of thing.” The woman chide at him before pretending to throw more knives at Discord.

Before Vlad could react to her she disappeared just to reappear on the arm of the chair where she was originally perched on. Oh this was getting fun. She couldn’t remember the last time she had played like this. With knives in hand once more she looked back and forth between the two males wondering which to go for first.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 04-13-2014, 06:03 PM

Vlad did as expected; when Discord sent a wave of energy toward him, Vlad consumed it. There was, as usual, a slight hitch in his movements upon taking in such a huge amount of power ... and in that moment, Discord was far too close. Vlad halted his momentum, and jerked back upon contact. That single action, a taunting kiss, immediately broke through Vlad's composure.

Well, it was unexpected.

The pause in combat allowed Vex to shift into being beside him. Her words caused a defensive anger to well up within him. Vlad seemed unsure if he wanted to be furious or continue their game in a "lighthearted" manner. Vex faded, returning to her place at the chair.

Vlad took no notice. He set his target on Discord and moved. He went low, maneuvering to try and force Discord back once again. It was obvious that he struggled against his own anger, trying to keep himself from losing what control he had.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-15-2014, 02:33 PM

It was to late, now that he knew the other’s plan, he was not about to let it happen. He moved forward once more, towards his attack, but this time, instead of fully trying to get in close, he dodged to the left and put space between them again. Unpredictability was one of their strong suits, his and Berserker’s. It was hard to get inside their ever shifting mind. Nearly impossible to tell what he was thinking, or what he would do. He was able to push himself to things others would never be able to, so it was a very bad idea to underestimate him indeed.

He kept Vlad in his sights though. “Awe, why so serious Vladdy?” he chuckled, “this is just a little game right? You are the cat, and I get to be the little mousey…What does that make her then?” He glanced at Vex, “two little mousies? Maybe two kitties? Perhaps someone is a snake laying in wait instead?” he laughed. The words were not ment to be an insult to her or to anyone. He was playing with them, especially Vlad. This was supposed to be fun, so he was indeed going to have a bit of fun. He once more clasped his hands behind him, awaiting the other’s next move.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-16-2014, 03:59 AM

The two were at it again, it amused the woman as she watched. She laughed at Discord. “A mousy, a kitty or a snake? Which could it be?” Vex rocked back and forth on the arm of the chair. With knives in both hands she threw at both of the men. She would leave it up to them to decide which role she was playing in this little game. “For now maybe I shall just keep you both on your toes.”

Again she grinned at them moving from her spot to the opposite side of the room. A snake was a fitting role since she had no plans of truly helping Vlad out in this game. Then again, she had no issues with Discord so she really had no plan of harming him during all of this.

Esmme

Old 05-01-2014, 01:01 PM

Vlad hissed as Discord slipped past him. Upon hearing the boy's taunt Vlad paused. His threat level had risen consistently - it was difficult to keep himself from lashing out in rage. Instead, Vlad forced himself into a sort of stressed calm. His teal eyes locked on Discord, and the tall male clasped his hands behind him as though mimicking the other.

"All your talk of mice and serpents," Vlad smiled grimly. "Do you know your role, or are you just making it up as you go?"

Suddenly, Vex was back in the game. A blade darted toward Vlad, and he avoided being skewered. Or, mostly. Vlad's forearm darted up to black the blade. Face wounds hurt more than this. It was the lesser of two pains.

Vlad pulled the blade free slowly, meeting Vex's gaze. He flexed his hand, and then smiled slightly as he threw the blade back at her. The bloody weapon didn't move with the grace and aim that Vex used - it moved with vengeance and strength.

His attention returned to Discord. "Don't touch me like that again, boy." Blood dripped to the ground as Vlad clasped his hands behind him once more, seeming genuinely more calm. Anger came so easily. If only Vlad could avoid it, he might be able to think clearly throughout the fight.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-05-2014, 03:42 AM

Kanra chuckled once more. Did he know which he was? That was an interesting question. He tilted his head, regarding the both of them with an amused look. "I am both...and neither" he smiles, "I make my own path, and my own destiny.....far better than a little lap dog such as you it seems." He winked at him, teasing him even more when he told him not to touch him as he had again. "Awe, what's the matter.....perhaps if I was that little woman toy of yours, you would be much more...agreeable?" he leaned back a bit, a table not to far behind him. His eyes were on Vlad, and held a playful yet darker edge to them.

The smart, calculating and cunning side of his personality was out at the moment. He could see the nerves working behind Vlad, each word he spoke ticking away at his hold piece by piece. He was such a fragile man, so easily worked and manipulated by Kanra. Sometimes he wished for a challenge, but other times, he was simply happy with playing with Vlad. "I suppose this little vindetta game has gone on long enough...any more and dear Vlad might pop a gasket" he hopped up to sit upon the table. "Go ahead...I suppose I owe you a reward for my little game with your mind...." he looked at him, "I will not move from this spot, my energy is yours for now if you desire it.....tick tock" he smiles.

Esmme

Old 05-05-2014, 04:07 AM

Vlad let out a slight huff of what could have been laughter. Perhaps. That, or it was annoyance (which was far more likely). "If you believe I am her pet," his voice regained a cold edge, as though he'd regained his composure. "Then you obviously haven't been watching close enough. She came to me."

The playful wink and expression that were shot his way made Vlad tense. Blinking slowly, the tall male raised an eyebrow. Within, his emotional state raged unchecked. Vlad managed to keep his cool - though his chill radiated outward steadily.

As the game "ended," Vlad chuckled. Of course it had ended. Perceptions were everything. If Vlad perceived the game was over, he would let himself be pulled into another mind game. Discord was always playing, even when he wasn't trying. The boy was a mind game - a maze of mental processes and decisions that were tangled within various paths of their own. Vlad always grew frustrated - he was so easily taunted - with how simple it was for Discord to provoke him. It was a snowballing event, as always.

Vlad tilted his head a bit at Discord's sudden offer. Honestly, the other male had some of the most potent energy. His power was so strong, it took very little to appease Vlad. Once again, he raised an eyebrow slowly.

Glancing briefly to Vex, Vlad stepped closer to Discord. "You won't move." The statement almost sounded like a question, but not quite. A pale hand lifted to press against Discord's head as though a parent were resting their hand on a boy's head. There was a moment of calm, and Vlad's threat level dropped to a manageable state. He smiled slightly. Instead of siphoning energy away, Vlad merely shoved Discord backward with enough force to knock him off balance.

"I don't want it."

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-05-2014, 04:48 AM

As expected Vlad threw the blade back at her, she hadn’t expected it to be bloody, but the fact that she hit him pleased her. She side stepped as the blade whizzed by her head, hitting the wall with a thud. Oh how watching these two was amusing. The way Discord played with Vlad was delightful. Vex watched the pair a bit longer. Hearing Discord refer to her as a toy caused her to raise an eyebrow.

The woman didn’t let Vlad’s words get to her as much as they normally would. No, she was sure this game wasn’t over and to keep up she had to keep her calm. Something Vlad was never good at. Vex wondered if the older male would take Discords offer. It would be sad to see the game end if it actually did.

“Vlady must be sick or all wore out if he’s passing up free energy. Shall be call a member of the medical staff to check him out?” She grinned as she spoke. “What do you think Discord dear?” By this time she had wandered over to beside the table, behind the younger male.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-01-2014, 02:50 AM

He chuckled, so Vlad was trying to be the big man hmm? He found it rather amusing that the other was attempting to rile him up perhaps as well. He glanced at her as she spoke up about getting medical staff to look at Vlad. "Perhaps the doctors should take a look into that head of his while they are at it" he teased, chuckling. His energy reaching out, surrounding Vlad a bit to tempt him. The other refusing his energy could not last to long, he would want it soon enough. He always did after all. He believed he was winning at the moment, but that was a mistake.

Esmme

Old 06-09-2014, 03:37 AM

((Sorta kinda forgot about these guys. D: BAD ES.))

Vlad's gaze flickered to Vex as she took her place behind Discord. "I am sick if I turn down temptation?" The male's teal eyes lit with laughter, and began to glow - he couldn't ignore the energy around him forever. In fact, Vlad already felt his Purium taking it in slowly.

As Discord's energy began to permeate the air, the tall male sucked in a breath through his lips. As usual, it wasn't going to fix anything or make it any less tempting. The taste of the energy was just as thick as the smell.

Vlad smiled slightly as his eyes began to glow more brightly. "Damn you, boy." He literally could not stop himself from tasting the air. His Purium was taking in the energy even with Vlad's will forcing it not to. With every slip of energy, it grew more difficult to close his Purium off from taking freely from the power in the air.

For once, Vlad took a step back as though distance might help. He felt his control slipping so quickly. He was wrong to think he could switch from allowing his emotions to have free reign to suddenly controlling them.

His actions were sudden. Vlad's hand caught Discord's throat, and despite his obvious efforts to keep his anger under control his features began to contort in rage. From their point of contact Vlad's stinging cold began to spread viciously. He'd caved so quickly....

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-10-2014, 10:38 PM

Kanra chuckled, sliding a hand up along Vlad's arm as his hand tightened around his throat. "Did I hit a nerve?" his eyes locked on the other's, as he smiled playfully. He did not move or resist, he had willingly offered his energy to the other. Gaining ahold of the front of his shirt, he pulled the imposing man closer to him. "Go ahead if you want to...make my blood run cold" he chuckled, the thought amusing. His body would warm it up as Vlad could cool it down, but it was always amusing to watch him try to intimidate by his icy touch. As if freezing someone's balls off was really all that scary. He was a docile Jack Frost really. He relaxed against his grip, his eyes still upon Vlad's. If he was wise, he would take the ability to feed, while Kanra was so willing to allow it. If not, it might not be so easy for him to have his fill later on.

Esmme

Old 06-11-2014, 12:57 PM

"Did I hit a nerve?"

Try all of them. Discord was good at that. Most people hit one or two at a time, but Discord had an uncanny knack of hitting every single button whenever he stepped into the room.

Vlad had already began to draw the energy from the boy when he'd first touched him. As he was pulled closer, Vlad's teal eyes flashed with irritation. There was nothing he hated more than this. He'd become a slave to his Purium. He couldn't resist such quantities of energy even though he was trying to will himself to step back once again. Instead, his grip on Discord's throat tightened.

The cold wasn't his power. It was the symptom. Vlad drew in energy swiftly; the temperature in the room began dropping rapidly. Since Discord was such a plentiful source of energy, Vlad didn't need to pull from the air. It was warmer than it would have been. If he'd been drawing this much energy from Vex, the room would have been a few degrees cooler - he'd have needed to pull from the environment simultaneously.

Vlad could taste it. This energy was distinct - it was Discord's essence. There were plenty of reasons that they were kept away from one another throughout their time at the SFA. One of which was their aggression toward one another. Another reason included two hyper-charged criminals.

He drew in Discord's energy suddenly, knowing he could drink freely. The boy was an unending source of power, and Vlad was a constant drain of it.

"Damn you."

Last edited by Esmme; 06-11-2014 at 12:59 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-17-2014, 03:35 AM

He chuckled, looking at the other male. He had gotten to him, as always. He glanced to the door a bit, as another formed entered however. One that had yet to make an appearance within this little play area of theirs. He smiled, his eyes going back to Vlad. He allowed the other to feed off of his energy, his body warming up almost as quickly as Vlad could cool it off.

---------

Okami entered the room, a book in hand. He did not even glance up, but seemed to easily manuver himself around without a problem. He made his way to the couch, before he lowered himself to sit. He crossed his legs, not saying a word or hinting that he was even aware of the other three within.

Esmme

Old 10-06-2014, 02:32 AM

Vlad knew the dangers of taking too much - or, so he liked to think he did. Still, how did one stop taking from something that was so open? It was beyond difficult to just STOP siphoning Discord's energy. Besides, it would be a long while before Vlad would hit the danger mark. His threat level was monitored, and there was no denying that someone would step in and stop him from reaching the high point.

Still, it was nice to have such a flow of energy coursing through him. Vlad felt his demeanor lightening already. There when the energy high...

"How long before someone steps in, do you think?" Vlad registered the presence of someone entering the room, and his grip on Discord's throat loosened. His glowing eyes locked on the youth. "Would they stop a criminal from killing another criminal?" He tilted his head, running a clawed finger over Discord's throat. "Or would that be considered a crime to them as well?"

((Yay! Okami!))

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-15-2015, 11:14 PM

"You think to highly of yourself Vladdy" he leaned in, "you are not powerful enough to kill me." He enjoyed pushing his buttons, their little game of push and pull. It was effortless for him to get under the other's skin, to push as the other pulled most of the time. But as much as he enjoyed their little banter, Vlad was right in that someone would stop them soon enough most likely. They were quite the explosive pair, as past incidents had shown. However, if the new man within the scene noticed them, he paid them no mind. One of the newer agents, a mystery still to them all. He wondered a bit of what lied beneath the surface. Would he be as easy to rial up as Vlad? Somehow he doubted it, shrugging a bit as he reached a hand up to pluck the one from around his neck. "You are curious of our new playmate?" he asked, knowing another with an interest in books might perk the other's interest.

Esmme

Old 04-19-2015, 02:35 AM

"Just as you think highly of yourself." The criminal grit his teeth, forcing back another wave of anger. Luckily, this one was willing to fade ... he was feeling much lighter thanks to the energy he'd taken in. Hearing Discord's words, the male inclined his head. "Is anyone able to kill you, or do you think yourself invincible?" Vlad tilted his head slightly, his glowing eyes full of distaste.

The dark-haired male shook his head as Discord pulled his hand away from the boy's throat. Allowing the action, Vlad let his attentions shift to Okami. Taking in a deep breath, he scented the air. The aura about that one was different. An experimental tug of energy followed, and Okami's hand went cold.

"Curious? How often have I mentioned being bored, boy?" Vlad scoffed, the glowing of his crystal shining through the dark fabric of his shirt. The criminal pulled his hand away from Discord with a disgruntled sound, and shot a glare at Vex before taking a step back. It was time to calm down. No need to get the enforcers involved - he would like to keep his consciousness and not be confined to his room due to volatile reactions.

Just as he was intent on moving away from Discord and Vex, Vlad's teal eyes moved back to the new agent. "Who is he?"

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-20-2015, 02:20 AM

The woman joined in with the boy’s chuckling. This was all so amusing. Her head tilted when Vlad’s gaze fell onto her. “Possibly…” Vex gave a small shrug, still grinning. When Vlad attacked Discord she took a few steps back. It was interesting to watch the pair. To see how easily the boy was able to rile up the older male was quite amusing.

Her pale lavender eyes briefly glanced at the new comer. A slightly displeased look crossed her features at the sight of the agent. This one was one she didn’t recognize. It seemed their fun would soon be coming to an end.

Upon hearing Vlad’s questions the woman gave another grin. “I guess we shall find out. Though don’t look to me to interfere with your fun. It’s quite entertaining I must say.” There was the hint of a chuckle within her voice as she spoke. Vex rocked on her heels a bit. A light musical laugh came from her. “Vlad dearest you should know as well as I do and I’m sure our dear Discord does most of them wouldn’t stop such an action. As for considering it a crime or not who knows. They would probably see it as an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone.” Vex cared little of the new agent overheard her.

The silver haired woman quirked an eyebrow at the glare she received from Vlad. Curious if the man was truly backing down or if he intended to play with her again, she moved forward until she was standing behind Discord. “No idea.” Vex shrugged.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-20-2015, 01:38 PM

Kanra smiled once more at the words coming from Vlad. “I know my limits….and my strengths” he shrugs, “I am not invincible…you are just not strong enough.” With that he stretched, stepping away from Vlad for a moment, as if dismissing him and losing interest. He then said something else, “you are welcome to try however…It is always fun watching you squirm.” Vex was then speaking herself on the matter, causing him for a moment to glance at her. She was content in merely standing aside and watching this all. Now what was the fun in that? He then glanced over to the newest member of their current little band, attention shifting a bit between the two sides. Okami had noted the glances, eyes upon him, though he did not outwardly show it. The pull from Vlad at his energy, which caused his hand to chill a bit, was little more than an annoyance to him. Their words were not lost on his ears, though they were a tad in the way of his story.

They were attempting to gain a reaction out of him in some manner, pushing him in a way that might have set other agents off at this point. Pushing the boundaries and the limits. He was well acquainted with this, as well as them, though they did not know it. He had read their files, familiarized himself with them as per his job and request from Sycom. Speaking of which, he had not seen the other yet today. The other was not as punctual as he might have liked in keeping up with their meetings. He was not about to pry however, the other had his own business and it was none of his. He did not ask questions that were none of his concern. If the information needed to be divulged, it would be one way or another. For now, a light sigh passed to his lips. This was becoming quite the annoyance. He closed his eyes for a moment, before closing the book within his hand with a snap.