Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 06-10-2013, 08:33 PM

Alex tilts his head looking at him. "Yea well if you dye your hair a different color it would work. Maybe black or something." says maybe he could help him out. He knew how hard it was going to be and someone like him won't live long around here. "Anyway we best head toward my hide out my brother is going to be worried." He stands up and notice something he saw a deer feeding on the grass. "Hmm I think I just found us some dinner.." walking over to his horse and grabs his bow and arrows.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-10-2013, 09:30 PM

Kirin wonders how he would look with his hair black. Right now it was very blonde. "Dye might work." He says with a smile. Kirin looks when Alex mentions dinner and he sees the deer. He watches Alex as the young man gets his bow.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-10-2013, 09:38 PM

Alex looks over at Kirin "Stay here and keep quiet.." whispers before he slowly heads toward the dear. He takes a deep breath as he reaches behind him and grabs an arrow. Alex slips it onto the string before he raise up his bow aiming it toward the dear. He draws the string back as he closes his left eye since he was using his right side to aim the bow. It had to be perfect or he would scare off dinner. Soon as he got into postion he fires the arrow. It hits with deadly force into the side of the dear. Alex drops his bow before he runs over to the fallen dear to finish off the job with his dagger.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-11-2013, 01:07 AM

Kirin, who has been hunting since a young age, watches. He's impressed with the kill. He goes over to help with cleaning the dear. "That was impressive." He says with a smile.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-11-2013, 01:12 AM

Alex looks up at Kirin as a light blush moves across his face. "Hmm thanks...I been doing archery when I was younger..my dad taught me." shrugged a bit. He stands up and walks over grabbing the bow off the ground. He place the bow back and grabs the blanket off the saddle to wrap up the dear. He also brings the horse over "We going to have to walk since we need to put the dear on the back of the horse." says. With Kirin's help he wraps the dear up before loading it on the back of the horse.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-11-2013, 01:31 AM

Kirin helps enjoying himself. He was never allowed to do this when he would go out hunting, him being royalty and all. "I don't mind." He says grinning

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-11-2013, 01:39 AM

He nods as he grabs the rains of his horse. "Alright follow me then" says leading the way to his hideout. "Oh by the way, before we get there. I need to tell you something about my brother." looking over at him. He sighs deeply "He isn't really my real brother...I found him many years ago during the last war. He was under his parents' bodies. It look like they protect them when they was killed. But he was also wounded himself." sighs deeply looking down as they walked. "He is blind...his eyes was badly wounded."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-11-2013, 02:02 AM

"I am sorry that happened. It was good of you to take him in." He says as they walk. "It was good and kind of you to take him in." He realizes at this moment to truly hide who he was he was going to have to get rid of royal talk.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-11-2013, 02:13 AM

Alex nods and smiles lightly "Aaron is a good kid but it makes me sad that the last thing he saw was his parents dieing." sighs lightly as his smile fades. It didn't take them long to come up to a cave but good thing was it look like a cabin inside of the cave. It was a good hiding spot for the thief.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-11-2013, 02:16 AM

Kirin helps him get the deer off the horse when they get to the cave. "Where are we putting the deer?" He asks.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-11-2013, 02:28 AM

He looks at Kirin "In the barn....I'll come out here in a little bit to cut up and cook. Right now I just want to check on Aaron." says putting his horse into the barn once they finish dealing with the dear. Alex heads to the door and opens it "Aaron I'm home.." says. As a blonde hair boy was on the floor cleaning water from the bowl he spill. "Oh Alex...your home..." Aaron tilts his head up toward the direction where his brother's voice was. Alex sighs deeply "Aaron..." walking over and helps his brother "Are you ok, Aaron?" says. His brother was strong always want to do everything his own way no matter what was the matter with him. Aaron looks down and nods his head.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-11-2013, 04:21 AM

Kirin stands in the door way watching the two young men. A part of him feels like an intruder here. What would Aaron say when he found out who he was? That it was his father's war that had cost him his parents.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-11-2013, 04:47 PM

Aaron heard someone else in the cabin. "Brother..who is here?" he says. Alex looks over at Kirin before he looks back over to Aaron "Oh his name is Kirin I helped him escape from some people..he is going be staying here.." says helping Aaron up onto his feet. Before they walked over to Kirin and Aaron tilts his head up "Nice to meet you Kirin" Kirin could see his face around his eyes was scar up and his eye lids was close.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-11-2013, 05:23 PM

"It is a pleasure to meet you Aaron, Alex speaks highly of you." Kirin says. His smile can be heard in his voice.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-11-2013, 05:39 PM

Aaron thought of something before he turns his head back to his brother. "Hmm...Alex where is he going to sleep? There is only two bedrooms." Alex blinks as he never thought about that before he looks at Kirin "Well he can sleep in my room..I just take the couch. Its the right thing to do." looking at Aaron "You go ahead and play but be careful..do you want me to help you there?" Aaron shakes his head "No I can make it..." turns with his hands out and moves slowly to his room.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-11-2013, 05:46 PM

"I can sleep on the couch, I do not mind at all." He says when Aaron has gone of to play. "Besides I do not wish to put you out. This is your home."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-11-2013, 06:16 PM

The thief shakes his head "No I don't want to hear it. You are sleeping in my bed.." rubs the back of his head. "Ok that didn't come out right...what I mean to say...I'm ok on sleeping on the couch." shrugged. Alex turns around and heads to the door "Make yourself at home...I'm going to go out and get some wood." says as he peels off his tunic and tosses it on the floor.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-11-2013, 06:29 PM

"Do you need any help?" he asks. He really doesn't want to be waited on. But if Alex were to say no he wouldn't push. Because if he pushed and Alex gave in he would not know if it were because he were a prince, or his help was really needed.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-12-2013, 02:57 AM

Alex opens the door and starts outside before he heard what Kirin said. He turns around and looks at him "Sure...if you don't mind getting your hands dirty." before he grabs the ax and head toward the pile of woods.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-12-2013, 05:29 PM

"I don't mind. I've never cleaned a deer before but I've seen it done enough times." He says following him out. He is happy that he can do things now that he had never been allowed to do before.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-13-2013, 01:53 AM

Alex nods as he lift his leg up and grabs his dagger from his boot. He turns it around so the hilt was toward Kirin. "Ok..if you are sure you can do it..then it would help me a lot. But if you need help just call ok, Kirin?" says.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-13-2013, 01:56 AM

"Of course." He says with a smile taking the dagger. He starts to butcher the deer. He doesn't need help, and for his first time he's done a decent job. Though it takes him a bit longer then it would somebody who had done more then watch.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-13-2013, 02:01 AM

He watches the prince head off and butcher the deer. Alex turns and sets a log on the stomp as he starts chopping a lot of wood for the fire. He starts singing since it helps him along working on different things.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-13-2013, 02:39 AM

Kirin has finished the deer. He goes to let Alex know, but stops when he hears Alex sing. He just stands in the door way of the barn listening to Alex sing. The young thief has an amazing voice.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-16-2013, 12:42 AM

Alex works up a sweat as he continues chopping more wood. He continues on singing a song that he knew since he was a child. After a bit he felt like someone was watching him and stops before he looks over at Kirin. He stops singing and smiles lightly "How long you been standing there?" setting the ax down next to the wood.