Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-22-2017, 02:38 AM

"Fair enough," Amaya replied, feeling that she could wait a little while longer before getting food in her belly. "I'd rather not have trainers trying to take whatever this is," she replied before pointing towards the unique egg.

Mageling
Mostly void, partially stars

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Mageling

Old 08-23-2017, 11:47 PM

"Exactly," Vanessa said. She glanced around as they approached the entrance to the town. Conveniently, there were signs for both the pokemon center and the professor's lab, pointing the way to each.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-24-2017, 10:55 AM

"Professor's lab first, right?" Amaya asked as she saw the sign. It was highly convenient, but then again, this was considered the starting town for Johto.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 08-24-2017, 11:53 AM

"Right," Vanessa said, heading in the direction indicated by the sign. She noticed some odd looks from people around them, when they saw her carrying a large egg by hand, but she ignored them and was largely ignored in return. Trainers had done odder things before.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-24-2017, 04:18 PM

It was a good thing that all they were getting were dirty looks, especially since she didn't want to start a scene in town. While following Vanessa; however, she kept her eyes and ears open, just in case.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 08-26-2017, 09:50 PM

It didn't take them too long to get to the Professor's lab, and Vanessa went in without a second thought.

"Hello?" she called. There was a quick thump in a side room.

"Ah-- One moment!" There was a faint sound of scrambling, and then a thin man in a while lab coat came out into the main lab. "Oh hello. Trainers?"

"Yeah," Vanessa said, nodding.

"Well then, welcome. I'm Professor Elm."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-27-2017, 12:09 AM

"Amaya" Amaya replied with a friendly tone in her voice. She was silently wondering if all professors were a little crazy in the head.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 08-29-2017, 12:42 AM

:Vanessa," she added, nodding.

"You ladies both sound like you're from Kanto," Elm said, looking at them both. "Am I right in assuming you came across the Falls?" He hardly paused as he saw the egg Vanessa had in her arms, and his eyes lit up. "My word, what is that? I've never seen an egg with that sort of patterning before. Where on earth did you find it?"

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-29-2017, 01:27 AM

"You would be correct in assuming that," Amaya replied, surprised that he could guess where they were from and how they got over to here. She would let her traveling partner tell him about the egg: where they found it and how it became into their possession.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 08-29-2017, 01:47 AM

"We found it while we were crossing the Falls," Vanessa said. She let the professor take the egg when he reached out for it. To be honest, her arms were starting to hurt. "We didn't know what it was, either."

"Fascinating," Elm murmured as he examined the egg. He tapped on it gently, and ran his fingers over the patterns on the shell. "A large species, certainly. Possibly an ice-type, based on the coloring? Though I've never seen one with such a stark pattern before..." He trailed off, humming a bit. "Though it does remind me of something, but I don't know what..."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-29-2017, 02:52 AM

Amaya listened as the Professor mumbled to himself. A large egg that was an ice type and that no one had seen before...could it possibly be a legendary? That was the only thing she could think of.