mangacatgirl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-23-2007, 07:17 PM

Red Garden is a somewhat dark and morbid anime. The first thing that attracted me to it was the title... And then the artwork which is truly lovely. It's a very different style than you see in regular anime. It's much more refined and artistic, I think.

The story follows a group of girls who have apparently died... They have been placed in bodies exactly like their former bodies... only with "special powers"... In order to keep these bodies and hopefully someday be put back in their originals so they can live again, they are forced to fight against people who have turned into monsters.

There are a lot of plot twists and interesting back stories in the series. But I don't want to give too much away.

I've been watching this series for a while, but I'll admit I've fallen behind lately. I need to catch up a bit. What about the rest of you? Have you watched this series? Heard of it? Does it sound interesting at all to you?

wispytearz
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to wispytearz Send a message via MSN to wispytearz Send a message via Yahoo to wispytearz

Old 07-25-2007, 01:52 AM

Hmmm.. Sounds interesting enough. I'll have to recommend that one to my Dad. He's more into the dark and morbid stuff and so he'll buy it and I can borrow it. ^_^ I like having a Dad with a larger anime collection than my own ^_^