Raining Skittles
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-07-2007, 12:37 AM

Have you ever seen an episode of an anime, and at some point, there's been a little mishap with the coloring or something along those lines? I was watching Full Moon episode one (one, they should know better xD) with my freind, and we both found some funny things that happened, such as Meroko's gloves, and Mitsuki's teeth.
Meroko's Gloves:

Now you see them:

Now you don't XD

Mitsuki's Teeth:

If you don't believe me, watch it at veoh (that had the whole episode) from 18:55 to 18:58, and watch her mouth. And for the gloves watch from 8:50 to 9:00 watch Meroko's gloves xD There's a few more, but I can't remember what episodes they're from. I think episode two had Meroko missing her gloves yet again XD

So discuzzle:
Anime coloring/animation that went wrong
Full Moon
Anime in General

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 09-07-2007, 12:40 AM

I think that there's a subsection for anime somewhere in the Media section.

But that's interesting. =O I never knew it was possible for cartoons/animes to mess up like that.

Raining Skittles
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-07-2007, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_anna135
I think that there's a subsection for anime somewhere in the Media section.

But that's interesting. =O I never knew it was possible for cartoons/animes to mess up like that.

Uh-oh D: How do I get it moved there? Also, it pretty much happens in almost every anime that I've seen, though some are UBER small details, like, that tree had a carving on it, and then suddenly it was gone. In Naruto...oh gosh, there's so much wrong in the filler episodes, Naruto's head is missing, his hair is extremly long xD Most of them are funny though. One was Sasuke head was to the side with his face like T 3T in an episode where he uses his fire jutsu, it's only one frame, but still funny as ever xD

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 09-07-2007, 12:46 AM

A staff member should notice and move it sooner or later. If not, trying PMing one of them. They don't bite, I don't think at least.

Wait. Naruto's head is missing? His hair is long?! *starts at blankly*

Raining Skittles
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-07-2007, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_anna135
A staff member should notice and move it sooner or later. If not, trying PMing one of them. They don't bite, I don't think at least.

Wait. Naruto's head is missing? His hair is long?! *starts at blankly*
Hehe, lemme try to find some pictures xD

Raining Skittles
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-07-2007, 01:15 AM

Okay, I found three 'blooper' videos so far xD The first one had me laughing because alot of them were from the first to around fifth episode xD

They're all Naruto, sorry if you don't like it D:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6B55T78cuAo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eYe2Bv-ZmsM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po7TZlLmkLw

patchy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-07-2007, 01:17 AM

I remember that happening in weiss kruez A LOT XDD
They were some really lazy animators, tell ya. Then again, this was many years ago and they did every thing by hand I'm pretty sure ^^;;

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Kadrias Send a message via MSN to Kadrias

Old 09-07-2007, 01:18 AM

Ah, full moon xDD

I see this a lot actually, or sometimes I just notice the art's gone really wonky (a.k.a. suddenly looks god awful). Like woah, wtf? Why is his face all big?

Actually on second thought, I see more of the latter. xD However, my brothers and I love looking for stuff like this in Archie comics. They are quite abundant and really great sometimes, like Chuck being white or someone's clothes being skin tone. >>

Though I do often see a character, with say, a torn sleeve, then magically 2 minutes later or something it's fixed. xD

The art thing though, is something that personally annoys me quite a bit. xD It's like the artist/animators got really lazy for a few minutes or for a whole episode! Especially when they randomly look gorgeous out of the blue. o.o This happens in almost any anime.

Also, Full Moon manga > anime... that is all. xD;;;

Raining Skittles
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-07-2007, 01:45 AM

Kadrias- Haha, yes, of course XD

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-07-2007, 02:05 AM

Moving to the anime forum. Hold on and enjoy the ride :)

Raining Skittles
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-07-2007, 02:11 AM

Hehe Whee! Sorry about the wrong forum placement ^^; Thanks for moving it :3

Morien
*^_^*

Old 09-07-2007, 09:32 PM

I remember one series that joked about how all anime has really good animation at the start and then gets worse and worse until the characters are barely recognizable and then for the ending episodes they all look great again. I think it was Genshiken... not sure, though.

Raining Skittles
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-08-2007, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morien
I remember one series that joked about how all anime has really good animation at the start and then gets worse and worse until the characters are barely recognizable and then for the ending episodes they all look great again. I think it was Genshiken... not sure, though.
Hehe, I think I'll go look that up xD

Runihura
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Runihura

Old 09-08-2007, 12:47 AM

Rofl, those bloopers were hilarious xD

Raining Skittles
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-08-2007, 01:27 AM

I know, I watched the first two, and had to stop because I was laughing so much XD

MiroshaxKerry
*^_^*

Old 09-10-2007, 07:24 AM

Think so yea i have done in the past before i dident notice that stuff on FUllmoon though O_O woa... good pointing out.

but yea like i said before i have seen it before its not just anime anime though its anything animated.

ln(e)
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-10-2007, 09:07 PM

Gundam seed had one.
2 ginns were behind some trees one frame then the next the trees grew like 20 feet. I'll get a pic when I can find that spot again. they may have fixed it.

mangacatgirl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2007, 10:01 PM

I've watched a lot of anime and pointed out "Hey weren't they wearing ___ a second ago?" or "Weren't they just wet?... and now they're dry?... And now they're wet again!?!" or what not... I don't have any screen caps to post, but it is something fun to watch for ^.^

Some Random Randomness
Absolutely Malignificient King o...

Old 09-13-2007, 12:32 AM

Naruto has alot!

So in the latest episode. 26 of Shippuden, Sasori doesn't have a nose and there are about 5-6 seconds where no one is shaded. O.o

Raining Skittles
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-13-2007, 01:12 AM

Yea, Naruto has so many, I think most of them are jokes at times. Since most of the stuff came from fillers xD