View Poll Results: How much DO YOU LOVE ME?! D:
ILOVEYOUTILTHEAPOCOLAYPSEFINALLY DESTROYS THE WORLD!!!!!!!! <3 13 72.22%
My love for you is priceless, bebe! c; 10 55.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 02-16-2013, 06:42 PM

I know that. I might stop into RAK later, but it's such a fast thread it'll take all my attention.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-16-2013, 06:43 PM

lol. The whole point. To post more, earn more.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-16-2013, 06:47 PM

That may be trueeee but you cannot keep up a civil conversation in there. @ . @;

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-16-2013, 06:49 PM

Yeah... you know. Too fast a thread will turn that thread into 'spam' potential.
As all the posts have their own topics in each page. XD lol.

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 02-16-2013, 06:50 PM

I'm in that thread towards the end of the event, and it is IMPOSSIBLE. XD

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-16-2013, 06:57 PM

@ Xu; You said it! :P
Well, it's not a bad place. I like the "i Spy" game that hummy plays.

@ Amaney; LOL Your signing for your own death certificate when you do that!
It's even faster at the end of the event than it is in the beginning... which is scary.

But on a random note, I just went to the NPC guide and I clicked on "Peeblos" profile link and it went to Yumeh's!

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 02-16-2013, 06:59 PM

So true. XDD And somehow in that mess of posts, I got the last post one time.

Yumeh's making mischief?

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-16-2013, 07:03 PM

I think that's actually a contest in there too. Seeing who posts the last in hummy's thread xD
Congrats on being the winner!

I suppose? That or it was unintentional of them to put yumeh's profile link by Peeblo's character summary. lol

Oh! Um. Do any of you have the Peeblo item? The one with his actual red self?
The DAC "Menewsha" copyright sign is annoying me and I can't see every detail of his face*. T . T

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-16-2013, 07:03 PM

Oh well, I might sound mean or bad. But What I said could be true.

---------- Post added 02-16-2013 at 07:04 PM ----------

I dislike Peeblo. After Afrodonkey.

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 02-16-2013, 07:05 PM

I know someone with what you're talking about, but I haven't seen her yet!

@Xuv: You do have a point.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-16-2013, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette View Post
Oh well, I might sound mean or bad. But What I said could be true.

---------- Post added 02-16-2013 at 07:04 PM ----------

I dislike Peeblo. After Afrodonkey.
I didn't mean you meant it sound bad. I said that just in case anyone from the RAK thread thinks I am hatin' on it xD

Omg. Not even if Peeblo is drawn cute? Without his butt upfront?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amane View Post
I know someone with what you're talking about, but I haven't seen her yet!

@Xuv: You do have a point.
Phoooy! I will try the Marketplace preview then @ w @

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-16-2013, 07:11 PM

I don't know, but people here(menewsha) seems to be sensitive to things that I don't find offensive.
Like fat. I don't even know what to say if someone show their real life picture... I can't lie blatantly because of course people know...
I am not sure, I don't want to hurt people, but if I am careful with EVERY word I say, it is a chore for me. and I might not like to post at all.

and there is a lot of other words people use here seem to be fine, and I find that offensive.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 02-16-2013, 07:30 PM

And I am awake~ This is what I get for going to sleep at 5am. XD

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-16-2013, 07:31 PM

There are other words than fat, though. I've never come across that XD
I stay away from the Mene Photo book thing. I did post in there a picture?

Well, if people are complaining that they are fat or something--then offer exercise ideas?
Or ask them what they've tried so far and tell them things that they haven't tried to work off their weight? *shrugs*

What words are those?

---------- Post added 02-16-2013 at 04:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia View Post
And I am awake~ This is what I get for going to sleep at 5am. XD
LOOOLLL I did the same thing! Cept it was 4:50am
And I woke up at 12:30pm

But welcome back sleeepy head!

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 02-16-2013, 07:40 PM

Some people put the whole 'I have a condition' and stuff to get out of exercise. Or they really can't lose the weight. XD
I know a lot of people that get offended easily but, what can you do. Can't please everyone, just have to try and not step on those toes all the time. I'm not in the mene photo booth, but I've got a picture on my profile of me. XD That's good enough. Don't want to share tons of stuff with everyone. v.v;

Miro, why were you up so late?? XD I woke up around 11. So, I did get a decent amount of rest, thankfully.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-16-2013, 07:50 PM

No, I am not talking about when they said the 'word' themselves.

Ascaca... well, some people can get all... maybe not offensive, but hurt? even with things that is normal. Because it is so normal, I can't remember... one incident, it was the word Bull's eye. Then another incident was, I was suggesting on making art in a childish way, in my opinion,... then I was complained. I am so fed up with those.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-16-2013, 08:01 PM

@ Asca; Yeah... I've run across a lot of those too. I mean, if its a serious condition then I can understand.
I will be honest and admit that I don't like to exercise and I try to ignore it. But when I start feeling "eh" about my weight, I work out. I've been working out ever since P.E. in HS since it remained mandatory... which I find stupid. I hate sweating then going back to doing 2-3 more hours of other classes. It's gross.

But that is very true and your right. xD

I was drawing the VDAY Telegram of Vicky. Then I just kinda lost sense of time.

@ Xu; Ohhhh, okay.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-16-2013, 08:07 PM

I will be resting soon...

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 02-16-2013, 08:43 PM

Sorry for the disappearance!

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-16-2013, 08:45 PM

@ Amaney; Its okedokey! Welcome back :D

@ Xu; Sorry the convo went into a bummer-kind
Sleep sounds good

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 02-16-2013, 08:48 PM

Sleep does sound nice… Too bad I can't sleep in the middle of the day.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-16-2013, 09:08 PM

Hahaha, yeah.

I don't think anyone could. Unless they work 3rd shift?

Ah. I hope people like this Peebs I'm drawing > w >;;

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 02-16-2013, 09:19 PM

My mom can sleep anytime. It's crazy. She thinks I'm not normal because I can't sleep when it's light outside.

I'm drawing my character in a game. X3

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-16-2013, 09:26 PM

She must really love to sleep. looolll
Ah, well, especially if the birds are chirping outside... it's hecka annoying.

OooO!!! 8D I wanna shee (if you get done)

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 02-16-2013, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post
sushi_mew: pfff, > w >;
There's not gonna be that stuff going on other than the regular romance-y things. xD

I hope so! But have you ever been on a airplane? (do you know what you can/cant pack)? I looked on the website but all it does is list WHAT NOT TO TAKE and not* what you can take. It's sooo annoying.

yesss, thank you!!

btw, how's it going for you?
are you going to hOLD HANDS? hand holding is cute

I haven't flown in a while so this is just off the top of my head; i probably have a few things missing but this should give you a start?
DON'T pack weapons! lololol and no liquids! I think this includes Lotions? (but totally do if you use a certain kind; put in a ziplock bag, there's a certain amount of liquids you can bring w you

You get ONE luggage under a certain weight for free, any additional (luggage or weight) is charged. You can have one carry on or two (depending on sizes, a backpack + a purse/beach bag is fine!)

LUGGAGE: pack a towel, toothbrush, facecloth?, hairbrush, hair gunk if you use em, pack clothes (two/three date outfits in casies, intimates, sleepwear, day clothes, classy clothes to impress the parents/friends at dinners or w/e idkwhatyou'regonnado), socks!!!!! and lazy wear (you should wear this when you're on the flight or just something really comfy!
hair curler/straightener if you plan to fancy your do over the break, same with polishes (base, top, base; don't bring your entire collection!)

Try to make outfits instead of just packing your favourite things that "look good" in your head! sometimes that doesn't work out too well ):
Tip on saving space: roll your clothes instead of packing them flat! surprisingly saves room

CARRY-ON:
phone, makeup in makeup bag, things to pass the time (book, handheld game, laptop? you don't have one i don't think), pillow if it's a long flight, wallet, phone charger, keys, hair band, comb/hairbrush if you want to fix your hair before getting picked up, toiletries (tampons/pads/whatever), snack (dry cereal in a baggie works fine, no peanuts/nuts), water bottle, drugs to knock you out if you get sick easy/or something that will help w the nausea, mp3/iPod, headphones, backup headphones,

Try to keep your accessories to a minimum. put the ones you will bring that you are not wearing atm in a plastic bag and place them in your carry on with you!
I suggest that your carry on purse/bag is something that you will wear with an outfit or two, or else pack that one in wherever you can fit it!

Shoes are a tricky matter since they tend to take up quite a bit of space but you can save space if you roll some of your clothes into the spots where your feet would go! pack versatile shoes that can be worn w more than one outfit! also don't forget that you will have the shoes that you're wearing to the airport!

really important!!
make a list ahead of time by about a week so you have days to add to it if you realize later instead of remembering at the airport!
Making the list avoids the panic when you are packing

...that's all i can think of right now?

post-s. if i cna't send you a vday card, who else am i supposed to send it to? /tears

Last edited by sushi_mew; 02-16-2013 at 09:36 PM..