divasri
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-05-2010, 04:34 AM

I like that! I'm sorry that you have to put him down. I can imagine how hard that is. I love all my animals and cry like a baby when one passes and I'm 33. My animals are like my family. I like the meanings in the tattoo.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 03-05-2010, 04:40 AM

thank you lol, if you havent guessed by now i'm a pagan, i was first introduced into wicca via my sensei but it kind of evolved from there and i've found myself in more of a nature based sector of paganism (the green path, the green way, or even the green witch lol) thankfully my boyfriend was supportive of my decision for the tat lol, although he, like my mother, had his doubts :XD -shrugs-

i know how you feel, i absolutely love animals, they are my friends as much as my family.. -sigh- of course i feel connected to all of nature, it's strange y'know? to feel a one-ness with an animal let alone the plants and other things around you.... okay i have to get a shower and possibly head to bed, i stressed myself silly over this tattoo and got only about 3 hours of sleep -yawn-

goodnight!! i hope to see you again sometime!!! ^^ :hug:

divasri
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-05-2010, 04:42 AM

That's cool. My oldest daughter is Pagan. I don't know much about it myself but she is happy and knows what she believes. I understand what you mean about feeling like you are one with nature. My oldest has talked about that as well. I hope you have a great night! Talk to you later!

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Scribbled Lore Send a message via MSN to Scribbled Lore Send a message via Yahoo to Scribbled Lore

Old 03-05-2010, 05:34 AM

The tattoo looks good, Morte. =3 You'll have to take an updated picture when the swelling goes down and the redness fades so we can see your ink in it's full glory.

While it is sad that your dog is having to pass on I'll gladly wish his spirit the best of journeys.

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 03-05-2010, 07:01 AM

Divasri- You have a trade waiting for you with your starter dress. Now you can at least be clothed while exploring the site.

Kai-kun- You're alive! You're electing to take more of the 'green path/nature path?' That's cool. I personally take more of the nocturnal path/shadow magick... but the main grounding points of both of them are still the same. Isn't it great to be ecclectic and just take what feels right and feels good, and know that to me, by the best way I can, I'm still following in the footsteps of Jesus.

StringBean
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2010, 07:13 AM

@Kai La Morte very nice tattoo! and i've never met someone who put so much thought into it. its nice how you did :) some of the worst days of my life were putting our dogs down. but they were is so much pain that i know they are now no longer in pain.

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 03-05-2010, 07:36 AM

I went ahead and updated the front page: Congratulations to both StringBean and Scribbled Lore... you are both officially whitelisted because you are awesome enough to continue hanging out and chatting with myself and anybody else who drops by even when you're no longer in need of the starter shirt yourselves.

StringBean
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2010, 07:48 AM

whoooot!!! we iz special Scribbled Lore!!!!!

thank you Crow <3

how are you tonight? (sorry if i dont reply tonight, i may be going to bed soon)

Katch
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Katch

Old 03-05-2010, 09:26 AM

*dances through* <3

synthetic aiishi
Lesbian Vixen

Old 03-05-2010, 09:47 AM

ello.

Username: Synthatic Aiishi
Date Joined Menewsha: Yesterday?
Number of Posts in This Thread: this is the first!
Current Gold Amount: 69.7 (They do decimals here!? o.o )
Anything Else? Well aside from 'It can't rain all the time.' (love the crow btw) idk...I'm still trying to figure all this out! ._.

divasri
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-05-2010, 12:37 PM

Thank you , Crow! Now I don't have to be nekid!

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 03-05-2010, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crow View Post

Kai-kun- You're alive! You're electing to take more of the 'green path/nature path?' That's cool. I personally take more of the nocturnal path/shadow magick... but the main grounding points of both of them are still the same. Isn't it great to be ecclectic and just take what feels right and feels good, and know that to me, by the best way I can, I'm still following in the footsteps of Jesus.
^_^ i know how you feel! it's an absolutely amazing feeling to be able to say "i've chosen my religion and it makes me feel absolutely amazing, all warm and fuzzy inside! i've tried following the steps of jesus but i cant bring myself to do it for some reason, i admire the man greatly, he's one of my life heros i just... dont feel right with it you know? i feel completely out of place and it sucks! O_O i've always loved nature, even as a small child i'd BEG my mom to take us into the different parts of virginia just so i could see the trees, usually it was an hour or so to drive out of the city but it was sooooo worth it!

now that i'm on the green path it's.... just wow! hehehe ^^ you're more nocturnal sensei! i knew this! that big yellow thing in the sky makes you all hissy and junk like OH MY GOD THE SUN!!!!!! hisssssssssssss lol

okays now that i've posted to you in two places i'm heading back to bed.. i'm tired, i have the right liquid soap up here so i can further hide this from my father *bad kai* but my mother knows so it's all good.

talk to you when i wake up!!!.. or another time? idk, probably you'll catch me while i'm probably still sleeping ;-;

nighters again!

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 03-05-2010, 01:19 PM

synthetic aiishi- Hello and welcome! You you have 5 posts in here, you need to PM me your form. I do read the forums but I'm bound to miss something now and then and it sure would be a pity if I happened to miss your application.

divasri- I'm glad to see the trade went well. Thank you for chatting here, and if you see/hear other new faces that are a bit confused and in need of clothes sooner rather than later, feel free to point them here.

Kai-kun- Oh, dearest, I only missed you by a few minutes! Anyways, I have always done my personal magick at night. Though I know some spells and some Sabbats/Esbats are best done during the day... I love the psychic quiet hours between 3-5 when the bars have kicked everybody home and the mundane aren't quite up making their coffee just yet. I just love claiming that time for my own, and for my workings. I do hiss at the sun and block it out with my arm usually. My doctors were concerned about my not having enough Vitamin D/Sunlight... the healthy range is between 20 and 80. I squeaked past at 25 according to all the labs they drew on me. (Five vials from an 85lb person? Geez....) I'm not anemic either. I am just this pale.

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Scribbled Lore Send a message via MSN to Scribbled Lore Send a message via Yahoo to Scribbled Lore

Old 03-05-2010, 03:26 PM

Hey, that's pretty awesome. I'm on a list and it's a good list! I like lists. *silly*

Crow and Morte, are there any books on the general topic of Paganism that you would recommend? I'm looking to expand my collection of religious and spiritual text.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 03-05-2010, 04:07 PM

Crow Sensei
LOL! oh lordy, you see you can take a vitamin D supplement that'll help that, if they got their heads out of their asses they'd realize that even if you dont get sunlight you can still get what you need -grumbles- those dumbasses anyhow!

being pale isnt a crime! ^^; ... i'm pale too, i mean i have loads of freckles but under those i'm pale as a ghost -nods- ... i dont want to be tan... that scares me for some reason, i think the skin damage is what freaks me out

i LOVE the moonlight .. i sleep easier when it's peaking through my window and onto my bed, oh my god i slept 15 hours when i fell asleep in the moonlight earlier this week or later last week.

Lore
go for Scott Cunningham's Wicca for the solitary practitioner
it teaches the fundamentals of wicca, wicca and paganism are kind of close knit. I got a pagan magical book with a kit but i dont quite know if it's extremely popular, oh and i myself dont have much of the 'general' pagan topic books, i do however own something on green witchery but meh that's a tale for another day

...and please, call me kai.

~Moonshine~
⊙ω⊙
Banned
Send a message via MSN to ~Moonshine~

Old 03-05-2010, 04:20 PM

Why thank you for letting me stay here Crow. I will most likely be inhabiting my undies for some times though as I am questing The Menewshan Queen's Crown :lol:

Hows everyone?

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-06-2010, 12:39 AM

Sure thing, Kai. =3

I actually have Scott Cunningham's book on solitary practice. I'm not entirely sure on what else I may or may not have since my books are packed up right now but I distinctly remember picking up that book up on a whim. Well, kind of whim. I spent an hour or two wandering around the book store that day and kept coming back to that book over and over. I took it as a sign that I was supposed to buy it. *shrugs*

divasri
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-06-2010, 02:30 AM

I will definitely do that Crow!

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-06-2010, 03:15 AM

*clicks divasri's eggs for fun*

StringBean
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-06-2010, 05:24 AM

hmmmm *knock knock* anybody home???

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 03-06-2010, 05:35 AM

-The Crow's shadow can be seen on the floor before anyone realizes that he's here- I'm here.

StringBean
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-06-2010, 05:43 AM

yay!!!!!! your here!! hehe i totally saw your shadow <.< >.>

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 03-06-2010, 05:49 AM

I just watched the movie of my namesake and menewshan personality-sake earlier today, so I got to kind of brush up on my various enterances and exits.

StringBean
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-06-2010, 06:13 AM

hahaha niiiice :)

synthetic aiishi
Lesbian Vixen

Old 03-06-2010, 06:53 AM

okay crow sir :)