VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-06-2018, 01:22 PM

In the future humans have hunted vampires to almost extinction and if you see one you are told to shoot on site and shoot to kill. The remaining vampires have hidden in ancient castles that have been built in the most isolated areas or in caves or sewers or in tunnels under graveyards, anywhere they can hide. Humans are starting to feel like they are top of the food chain again though that may not be true.

Name: Angel
race: human
pic:https://www.pinterest.com/pin/AcxH3k...fLf0JG3V2MBv4/

Last edited by VampHunterX13666; 05-07-2018 at 03:07 AM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-07-2018, 03:13 AM

Name: Eliza
Race: Vampire
Picture: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/45/cc/35/4...1466968d2f.jpg

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-07-2018, 02:19 PM

Angel drove his car into work in the morning and had a hard day of work in construction and at the end of the day clocked out, It was just a normal day in a future where not only did humans know Vampires exsist again but they had those monsters on the run and any of them still alive were hiding. He was armed with a 1911 made of silver with silver nitrate bullets, the perfect weapon to defeat any vampires and he had it holstered to him even at work, and had the permit to do that. Today was his day to go out to the diner to eat dinner then go and rent a movie for the weekend and stay up late to watch it. He had arivved at the diner and had just ordered his food and that showed up, though had a sneaking feeling that today was going to be different.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-08-2018, 12:35 AM

Eliza was trying to do something reading and she didn't like the humans were killing her kind but understood it. Eliza was half vampire her parents were killed and her butler takes care of her. Eliza butler was human and she had to tell people she was human and tell people her parents where killed by vampires. Eliza was done reading she was heading to a diner with her butler and she got in the car and they left. Eliza and her butler got to a diner and she sat down and she went to order tea and cake. Eliza sigh and she looked around.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-08-2018, 12:53 AM

A girl Angel didn't recognize walked into the store and sat where he could see her though he casually looked away and conitnued eating. There was something about her that he found felt different though he ignored that feeling, maybe she was simply just a loner, she did have a butler with her and she seemed rich so he just chalked it up to that. He finished his dinner and ordered his favorite chocolate creme pie with extra whipped cream on top.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-09-2018, 12:34 AM

Eliza was drinking her tea and was being quiet her butler went to order food for himself. Eliza finished her tea and she went her cake after her tea. Eliza went to look around and she was looking at a guy who was eating a pie and wonder who he was. Eliza sigh and went to read something while eating her cake.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-09-2018, 12:54 AM

After his pie he left to go home, he had to get up early again for work He drove home and parked his car in the garage and shut the door then went into his house locking that door and went to bed after showering and getting his pj pants on. He lay in his bed and read a book while he tried to sleep, though he couldn't shake the image of that girl from the diner, she seemed exotic in a way and it intrigued him, he kind of hoped he'd see her again maybe even talk to her, but maybe that wasn't what he wanted, or was it? This was going through his head as he read his book.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-09-2018, 04:24 AM

After she ate she and her butler left and went home. when they got to the house her butler went to clean stuff off and she went up to her room. Eliza went to put on her pj and turned off her lights and went to get a book and was reading before bed. Eliza kept thinking about that man she saw at the diner she thought he was cute but she didn't want to talk to him cause well what she is. Eliza was falling asleep and she did.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-09-2018, 12:00 PM

Angel didn't realize that he fell asleep until he woke up with the next morning and his book was upside down on his bed luckily on the page he ended on. He put his book mark in his spot and closed it then got ready for work. He spent all day at work thinking about her, and wondering if he would run into her again, maybe he'd see her again. Would he want that, or was she the thing he was supposed to kill? He couldn't tell, but he kind of wanted to know, maybe he would work on meeting her again, maybe go to that dinner and tell the employees he was waiting for them.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-09-2018, 07:58 PM

Eliza had to get up early in the morning for her lessons and breakfast as well. Eliza was in her lessons and sighing on that she thought it was boring for her she just wanted to read and stuff. Eliza knew the humans were killing vampires but her case was different she was a half vampire but she doesn't talk about it. After her lessons her butler took her to the diner and made her eat human food she was part human herself. Eliza went to eat a steak and she got tea and she was like tired of everything. Eliza butler left for the bathroom and she was alone.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-10-2018, 02:43 AM

Angel gave in to his curiousity and went to the diner again though he worked late tonight so he was there after she got there, he tried to pretend like he didn't look her way. He sat down at the table closest to the door where he could glance at her and ordered his burger he got when he got something different. He wanted to talk to her tonight, and wondered if she would want that.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2018, 02:46 AM

Eliza was drinking her tea and she did wait for her butler to come back but sighed a bit. Eliza got up to pay her food and she looked around and saw a man sitting alone and she remembered him from the other night before. Eliza wondered who he was but she went to her table and finished up her tea.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-30-2018, 01:41 PM

Angel finished his food and ordered a piece of chocolate creme pie. When he was finished he sipped at his second refill of soda while contemplating talking to her while replying to some messages on his phone. He finally decided he wasn't ready and left the diner, he drove home and relaxed on his couch and watched a horror movie.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2018, 03:19 PM

Eliza finished and waited for her butler and she did and they left and went back home. Eliza got to her room and she wondered who he was. Eliza family was having a party tomorrow night and they order that everyone would come even the hunters. Eliza didn't like this but had no choice in the matter it was her family and her life they think about. Eliza falls asleep and just wants to leave this place.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-31-2018, 04:00 AM

Angel wound up dosing off in the couch and woke up stiff, though was happy that this was his day off and conviently the day of the party, he didn't care for it but thought subduedly happy with the thought he might see her at the party, she seemed to be from that family.He got up and took a shower then dug out his suit, all black with some red in the cuffs and other accents in a good way, it was handed down to him by his father and it fit him very well. He gets this ready and hangs it in the back seat of his car and goes to get his hair trimmed and styled, it just so happens that it was time that he was due for a hair cut. He then drove toward his hair cut place and told them what he wanted then after they were done he paid and tipped them then saw that after a few errands he had time to change at home before the party.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-31-2018, 02:57 PM

Eliza was up and was going to wear a black gown since she hated to wear light stuff her family never stop her. Eliza put her hair up and she was wearing a black necklace it was given to her by her mother. Eliza saw many people her uncle was here and since some hunters knew her they were nice to her. Eliza didn't like it some of the hunters were old and rude to her she just wanted to go back to her room and read.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-31-2018, 03:52 PM

At the party Angel goes around and sipping at a rum and coke made more coke as he was just trying to get into the mood of the party. Though this wasn't really his kind of thing, he soon came about that girl and decided to talk to her. He walked up smiling kindly. "Hey" he said hoping his awkwardness didn't show too much, he wasn't really a social person so this was nerve racking for him, though the bit of rum in his coke did help. "This is a pretty lively party, would you say?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-31-2018, 07:34 PM

Eliza sigh while her butler and her uncle was talking to other people she was alone. Eliza heard a voice and she looked at him and remembered him from the diner before. Eliza giggled a bit "i guess you can say that they are too business like." Eliza looked at him while she said that. Eliza took a drink of her tea she doesn't drink coke she wasn't allowed to "by the way my name Eliza."

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-01-2018, 03:04 AM

He blushes softly at his lack of greeting. "I'm Angel, nice to meet you." he said and sipped his drink. "I tend to ignore the politics when I can, I do pay attention and do my research if I need to but politics are boring." he said seeing business and politics as one and shrugs. "Anything fun to do here? Maybe a balcony to get some fresh air and chat? it seems a bit cramped in here." he said it was a nice night tonight and good weather to be outside. He hoped she didn't take that the wrong way.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-01-2018, 04:13 AM

Eliza looked at him and smiled softly she thought this man was a nice guy and she said "we have a garden and it is full of roses." Eliza hasn't gone there since her parents were killed.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-02-2018, 03:08 AM

Angel smiled kindly. "Lead the way, if you think it would be alright." he says and finishes his drink, his mom had a good sized garden and he enjoyed walking around looking at her favorite flowers. He wondered what other flowers were in this one, becuase of his mom he did have some interest in gardening.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-02-2018, 04:40 AM

Eliza looked at him and nodded and shows him the garden which it was a big one and it was full of roses "we have a big garden it used to be my mother's favorite place but no one comes here anymore." Eliza looked at him when she said that the moon was out and the moonlight shines on her.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-02-2018, 05:44 AM

Angel followed her and listens to her. "My mother had her own garden and she spent quite a bit of time tending to it, it wasn't this big " he said though saw a lot of flowers his own mom would plant. "It's peaceful here, and very pretty." he said and noticed how the moon made her look somewhat other worldly to him and very cute. He hid a blush the best he could. "And if I had to guess your the half vampire daughter I've heard about." he inquired curiously and clearly just that.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-02-2018, 05:51 AM

Eliza listen to him talk about his mother and she felt sad that she never knew her mother but she also heard he knew she was a half vampire she stopped and she looked at him. Eliza sighed and said "yes I am my father was a vampire lord he fell in love with a human and she was human when she gave birth to me and she was killed but not by vampires." Eliza said both her parents are dead and she misses them very much. Eliza picked up one of the roses and it was a dark red one.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-02-2018, 05:58 AM

"I've always wondered what that would be like, a relationship between the two, but that aside I am sorry to bring up painful memories at a party, I'll drop the subject, you are you, that is that." he said smiling apologetically. "This garden is really well kept, thats quite impressive for the size of it." he said trying to change the subject sensing she didn't want to dwell on that subject. "Do you come out to the garden often?"