KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-15-2011, 11:06 PM

Name: Eton Jones
Pic: Eton
Bio: Homicidal. Comited on a plea of insanity. Killed family, friends, pets, neighbors. Painted entire house with blood and bathed in it. Murders were spread across four years and it was another two before he was arrested.

Last edited by KillersPet; 07-16-2011 at 03:39 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-16-2011, 08:02 AM

(no offense to you but don't you think his pic's a little... creepy? o_O; and again no offense... but I'm not sure if I could even have my chara fall in love with that... he's actually kinda scary looking O_O;; )

Name- Kathryn Allure (Angel of Death, Lure, Alora, Allure, Katy, or Kate)

Age- 25(is always mistaken for being a teen or 20)

Bio- I don't do bios sorry XP

Pic-

(sorry it took me so long XP

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 03:38 PM

(It's a picture of Johnny from Johnny The Homicidal Maniac(JTHM). ^^ he's really fun. I'll try to find something else ^^)

Eton sat in the corner of his cell on the floor watching the roaches run from the cracks in the walls. He starred intently at them until they started to float and swirl in circles. He layed back and the roaches floated over him like a baby's mobile. His eye started to droop as if tired and he smiled the faintest of smiles. The screams from the other inmates sounded like soft lullabies to him. Eton's stomach growled and pulled him from his dazed state. The roaches floating above him looked like they might make a good snack though he wouldn't eat them. They slowly floated back down to the crack in the wall and they scurried away.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-16-2011, 04:05 PM

(Um... yeah did I mention I had never either seen that or read it XP ... or heard of it, sorry)

Kathryn sighed a bit as she watched the video of Eton's room and told a nurse to go and get him some lunch. she could almost see how hungry he was and she had a few microphones in his room. "But Dr. Katy! He's been charged with several murders and insanity. "I don't care! No patient of mine is going to go hungry without an order from cort or a medical reason! Now get to it or I'll put you in a straight jacket and lock you in a room with no food! And don't give him that nasty crap either! He's still a human no matter what he's done!" Dr. Kathy ordered and the nurse flinched though nodded and went off quickly to fetch Eton some food and something to drink. She had the guards bring in his food and told them what Dr. Katy said and they nodded even though they didn't agree. "Doc. says meal time you can either accept it or we force it down ya again. "You know I gave you specific orders not to do that Mason!" Kathryn's voice came out of a speaker in the top corner of the room and Mason grumbled some though would fallow her orders.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 04:16 PM

(I know. But i felt he'd be perfect for looks. xD changed the picture >w<)

Eton tipped his head back arching his back to see the guard. The tray lifted from the guards hands and floated over to Eton. "Thank you Doctor." he said sitting up. Small wads of food floated up to Eton's mouth and he slowly ate them, his eyes never leaving the guard. "Your welcome to leave now Mason. You hulking form is blocking the light from the hallway and that is my only source of light. You would think they would have more light in here seeing as darkness can drive a person into madness." Eton said looking at a camera in the corner of the room. "It would be appreciated to get at least one lamp in here Doctor."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-16-2011, 04:46 PM

(I saw I love that pic too XD )

Mason growled though left before he heard Katy getting after him. "I'll see what I can do... they limit me sometimes from what I can and can't put in a patients room though I do agree with you." she told him kindly then turned and asked another nurse in the room to go and get her something to drink. "If you're good today I might be able to work something out and see if I can let you go to the tv room for an hour or so. Would you like that?" she asked and it was clear that she liked her patients and taking care of them to make sure they were comfortable. Just because he was a felon doesn't mean that he couldn't be treated kindly in a place like this and as long as she was a doctor here everyone would be treated equal... unless she saw that they didn't deserve it.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 04:54 PM

"I'll never understand while your so kind to me Doctor. It almost seems like you think more of me then just a patient." he said looking into the camera. A playful smirk dancing on his lips. He didn't much like watching TV. It was just a luxury to him that he could do without. "I'd rather go for a walk. If you would accompany me Doctor." he suggested still smiling. He knew she would most likely deny his request seeing as it wasn't exactly allowed for inmates like him to walk around, but he still asked ready for her to deny him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-16-2011, 05:04 PM

"You know your arms would be cuffed behind your back and there be like five guards around don't you? If you're willing to accept that and behave yourself then We could take a walk around the building. I don't really worry about you too much." Dr. Katy said a slight smile on her face though knew he couldn't see it. "You're still human and I see no reason to treat you any different." she answered him softly and at the same time was putting in a request into the computer for a light to put into his room... it would prpbably have to be put somewhere where his powers couldn't get to it though she still was looking into it anyway.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 05:11 PM

"I'm used to being chain and watched anyways." Eton said shifting his leg. A chain rattled from his ankle to the wall. It was there to keep him from getting to close to the cell door and to keep him from physically touching any guards. Though he could just pull them over with his telepathy. Eton never did anything to get him in trouble with his powers though. He wasn't an idiot just a maniac. He pushed himself off the floor and stood up walking out as far as he could with the chain. "So how soon can we go on that walk?" he asked smiling into a camera.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-16-2011, 05:33 PM

"We can go as soon as i get the okay... it shouldn't take long now they normally reply in less then ten minutes." Dr. Katy said softly as she smirked some when she saw Eton come as close to the camera as he could. She had to say, he was kinda cute though she knew this wouldn't end well if anyone found out about what she thought. Within five minutes she had a confirmation and grinned some, she almost always got what she wanted when it came to her work. "Okay, I'm sending in Marcy to get you along with Kaji and Seto(set-o) to get you, this time you won't have to worry about the anklets though." she said then pressed another button and spoke to the three for a moment before getting up and going down to where the three would bring Eton.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 05:45 PM

The guards came into Eton's cell and cuffed his hand's behind his back. Kaji pushed him toward the door and Eton fell face first to the floor. He shook his ankle making the chain rattle and they took it off. Seto pulled Eton up and pushed him through the door. They walked to where Katy was and Eton smiled with blood dripping from his chin and nose. "I had a slight fall getting out of my cell." he said glancing at Kaji. Non of the guards ever treated any one but the Doctors with respect and that usually seemed like to much for them. Eton lifted on leg after the other stretching them out and bent back popping his back. "Ah, that's much better." he said stepping up next to Katy and smiling down at her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-16-2011, 05:51 PM

Dr. Katy sighed heavily with frustration when she saw Eton and growled at the two males. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU BEFORE?! We are not animals and they are not animals so we shouldn't act like it! Do you want me to report you two AGAIN?!" she spat at the two guards and they flinched shaking their heads quickly. "Sorry Ma'am" they said quietly before Katy looked at Eton softly. "Here." she said softly as she got a damp cloth and cleaned the blood off his face before placing her hand softly on his forehead and healed the wounds quickly before smiling at him and gestured for them to start walking before she started walking herself.

(despite what she does she is actually the nicest person out of everyone there XD )

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 06:00 PM

Eton looked over his shoulder and stuck his tongue out at the guards after Katy yelled at them. He followed behind Katy smiling. Small things around them started to float and dance as they passed. Eton smiled slightly looking at Katy from the corner of his eye. "This place could really use some new decorations. Something to liven it up a bit. All this drool gloom and gray is enough to make the inmates even more insane." he said looking at the blank grey stone walls and the dark shadows in all the corners. Many of the lights flickered constantly and many of them were just straight dead.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-16-2011, 06:18 PM

"Can't really do much about it... i wish I could though you should know by now we're on a strict budget here. The corps think that we just need drugs, food, and straight jackets here but I push for more... they end up giving in most of the time since I'm the best care taker they've had in a long time... I've only had maybe two fights since I've started here and that's saying something." Katy said to him softly and smirked a bit as she watched his powers at work around them and didn't really mind... though she knew that the guards were slightly bugged by it. "I've always been curious about your case... why did you do all that stuff if you don't mind me asking? I know your attorney wanted you to plead insanity so they wouldn't kill you but every time I watch you I just can't figure it out. I mean, almost every other inmate has attacked a guard or me at least once, so why haven't you?" she asked and wondered if he would answer her or not. She felt that he would, for some reason he seemed to like talking to her, he always talked to her so casually like they were old friends and that actually made her quite happy since he wasn't like all the others that yelled and growled at her and tried to kill her.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 06:37 PM

"I don't know. I have no excuse for the things I have done. No regrets either though. I don't loose sleep over nor do I enjoy the memories of what I've done. They don't haunt me but they don't bring me joy. I think I did it just to see what it was like. Seeing the horror and pain in their eyes. The fear and longing to live. Wishing what was happening was just a horrible dream and that someone would save them. Non of it brought me joy. Non of it brought me pain or sorrow. I feel as if it just happened and I've moved on. Like when you go to the restroom. You do it and move on." he said. All the things floating around them stopped and set back where they had came from. His expression vacant as he stared off in front of them while walking. Then he turned his head and smiled to her. "I couldn't possibly harm you. Vocaly or physically. Your just so innocent." he said cheerfully.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-16-2011, 06:47 PM

"Wow... I feel bad for everything that my job requires of me..." Katy said frowning a bit looking down also though then saw him smile and smiled back a bit though was a bit confused. "Why? Before was there something that set you off or something? Did they ever do anything that hurt or bothered you? When everything was going on did you feel like you weren't really in control?" she asked and thought some. Maybe she could get him out of the death sentence that she had a horrible feeling was going to be coming any day now. She knew the verdict would be set in about a week or so and if he was sentenced to death then of course she would have to do whatever they saw fit to execute him... she was NOT looking forward to that day at all.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 06:57 PM

"My family was never mean to me. They cared about me more then anything. The neighbors never did anything to anger me, and my friends were always kind and caring." he said and sighed. "I killed them just to see what it was like. Like a scientist conducting experiments t see what would happen There was never a moment where I felt I wasn't in control of myself. I know what my fate is. Any day I'll be sentenced for the electric chair. I'm not looking forward to it but I'm not scared either. Everyone must suffer the consequences of their actions and I knew what I was getting into when I started." he said and forced a small smile. "You look very nice today by the way."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-16-2011, 07:09 PM

Dr. Kate listened to him and just couldn't understand why he would do such things... why not kill an animal? Or just one person? That wouldn't have gotten him the death sentance at least. She felt sad knowing she would have to be the one to end it for him... she never liked killing people though she had to... it was her job, her duty to society. She then looked up at him and also gave a small smile "Thank you... I guess I just don't understand... It sounds like you had the perfect life... I wish I had that kind of life honestly... I just don't see why..." she said to him honestly and wished that there was some way to help him... but he was telling her that he was okay with dieing... who would think it's okay to die?

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 07:22 PM

"I don't expect you to understand how I see this or to understand how I think." he said smiling at her. Behind him there was a soft click and his cuffs came off. He quickly rubbed his wrists and re-cuffed himself but with his hands in front of him this time. "That's better. My wrists were getting sore." he said and quietly chuckled. He could hear the guards groan and wine behind them. Angry that he could easily undo his restraints. But he did put them back on and didn't try to harm anyone.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-16-2011, 07:29 PM

Katy grinned some as she watched him and actually found it quite amusing that he could do that, this is actually why she trusted him... he was the most well behaved inmates they had here. "You know... I'm gonna put in a good note for you... I don't care what anyone else says I actually don't think you're crazy... maybe a little messed up but that's mostly because you don't feel regret for anything that you've done. If you ask me... I would have to say that that might be the reason you continued to do it... it seems to me that you did it to see if you would feel anything the next time and when you didn't you did it again... am I correct?" she asked smiling slightly. She knew he could easily get out of cuffs though also knew that he couldn't get out of the room... They had his room fixed so he couldn't use his powers on the door or anything that might help him get out.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 07:47 PM

"You may be right. I guess I never thought of it that way." he said scratching his chin. He wished she hadn't healed it. He liked to see how long it took for different types of wounds to heal. Maybe if he ever got out of here alive he would test that on someone. Though his chances of leaving this place outside of a body bag were very very very low. "Your always so smart aren't you Doctor?" he said and laughed smiling at her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-16-2011, 08:02 PM

"I have to be... it's my job and it's what keeps this place running smoothly. You know honestly I think that if they gave you a chance and you went through a bit of theropy you would be fine... I think if they did that it would be more humane then most other things... though in all truth... I hate my job half the time... I hate being the one to inject someone... or the one to pull the lever... or the one to give a command... I always think it's so sad knowing I'm taking someones life that I might have been able to change and turn around." she said softly and you could just tell that she really really hated that part of her job... it's what earned her the title of The Angel of Death.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 08:09 PM

"Your a healer. You shouldn't be the one in charge of peoples death. You always fix me when the guards make me scrape my chin or elbows from falling. Or when they hit me with poles." He said and smiled. "You should ask for a slight change in what you have to do around here. Have someone else do the killing." he added. He jumped up and crossed his legs floating in the air sitting cross legged. "Someone like you shouldn't be made to kill people."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-16-2011, 08:15 PM

"Well... I would if it didn't mean a pay cut... and besides other then me there's no humane people here... if you haven't noticed yet. Plus, part of my powers help the people relax... I try to make it less painful for them... sometimes it doesn't work though." she sighed softly as she sat down in front of a tree and watched Eton smiling some wishing that he was a free man instead of an inmate so they didn't have to say that this was the only time of real peace they had.

(can you start saying his name again? I keep forgetting XP )

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 08:30 PM

(Sorry i keep forgetting to use his name >x< lol)

Eton sat next to Katy and leaned against the tree. "It's nice here. Aside from the bugs and darkness. Not as nice as my house used to be but still nice." he said smiling. Noticing the guards were looking away at the moment Eton leaned over and kissed Katy on the cheek. An apple blossom from the tree floated down and settled in her hair and Eton leaned away smiling.