Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Kyoki_Hinote Send a message via MSN to Kyoki_Hinote

Old 10-20-2007, 03:30 PM

Okay, I get Seth! :3

Name: Seth
Appearance:

(Screw the Bio, I'm lazy. xD A picture will do, we know he's the High Priest.)
Other: Seth has recently obtained a slave from Rome by the name of Jono. This blonde man may be more than he bargained for...

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-20-2007, 04:15 PM

Name: Jono
Appearance:

*Will look for a more proper image when time comes*
Bio: A Roman slave who has been trained to do something by the looks of it but not tamed enough so was sold off
Other: Jono was a trained entertainer having been promised wealth and security if he would succeed in such profession. His first assignment was during a banquet of a renowned politician. Talented and amazing, witty and clever, Jono did not fail his trainers. He only failed when they were starting to ask for sexually inclined acts and walked out on them. For this act of disobedience, he was thrown into the markets to be sold. [/code]

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 10-20-2007, 04:40 PM

((I'll start. ^^ ))

Seth sighed in aggravation. Where were those idiots with his new slave? He'd hand-selected the man and had paid a large amount of gold for this one. Supposedly, he was trained, with only one previous owner. Seth just wanted a personal slave, and the exotic man had caught his eye immediatly.

Now he just had to wait for the completely inept guards to bring his new servant to his room.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-20-2007, 04:46 PM

He wrinkled his nose at the sand, at the scent of the guards...practically everything. Just where the heck was he? Jono's eyes darted from one place to another in half fear, half curiousity. So this was... Egypt?

The blond would have liked to scratch his cheek as a force of habit but couldn't with the rope that rubbed against his skin painfully. Couldn't they just have used cloth or something padded?

He hoped whoever had bought him wasn't going to be a difficult man. Jono was lucky enough to learn a little Greek and Egyptian to be able to get that his new master was a man.

---

Notes: Egypt was once Greek territory and for some time, Greek was the spoken language of the day alongside with their native tongue. Cleopatra was the first ruler to have used Egyptian and Greek and other languages rather fluently. :3

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 10-20-2007, 04:50 PM

A knock sounded at the door, and Seth made a small sound of annoyance. Opening the door with flourish, he took in the two guards and the blonde behind them. "Finally you get here... Bring him in and leave immediatly." He snapped, blue eyes narrowed dangerously. He took the rope from the guards and led the man inside, shutting the door behind him.

"Hold still." He muttered softly, picking up a knife to cut the rope from the man's wrists.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-20-2007, 04:56 PM

Upon being left with the man, a sudden rush of fear went through him. Now he wanted the two guards back. There was something dangerous about the blue eyed master really. Something raw and passionate... This guy definitely had a presence.

Jono did as he was told, holding still and casting his gaze about. The blond was able to catch that luxury of his new master's quarters. He nearly let out a cuss in surprise as how affluently decorated it was. Who the hell did he just end up with anyway?!

Swallowing down his nervousness, he took a deep breath and smiled. What the heck, he said to himself. He would handle this with confidence and grace. The heck with his rank.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 10-20-2007, 04:59 PM

"Do you speak Egyptian or must I speak in Greek to you?" Seth asked the boy, his mouth set in a firm line. "My name is High Priest Seth. You are my personal slave." He finished cutting the rope, releasing the man's wrists and setting his knife back on the small table he got it from. It was a normal knife, not his ceremonial one, but it was still elegant, like the man who owned it.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-20-2007, 05:11 PM

Jono suddenly wanted to lash out in retaliation. Growl... Anything. He could tell this man was truly an aristocrat - of high pedigree and manners. Oh he could just smell it. Then now to finally see him act it. The blond hated them nobles... They always had this way of making you feel like scum.

He was hoping... But as always. Egypt... Rome. Greek and even Persia. They were all the same.

This Seth would be no different.

Jono tried to force a smile and replied as nicely as he could, "I can speak in Egyptian but it's not as good as yours of course."

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 10-20-2007, 05:17 PM

"Hm." Seth could sense something in this boy... Something wild and feral. Part of him was excited by it, but the rest of him was cautious and wary.

"What have you been trained to do?" He sat down in his chair, waving a hand towards another nearby, indicating that the man should sit down.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-20-2007, 05:25 PM

Jono cringed. He took a harsh intake of breath, thinking before he spoke. Looking to his left, an indication of thought, the blond replied, "I'm multi lingual and read/write literate on the languages I know but I have difficulties with advanced texts..."

It was a safe response. Something told him that it would be embarassing to tell the priest "I can dance and sing and no you can't take me to bed because I said so..."

This time Jono was able to scratch his cheek.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 10-20-2007, 05:33 PM

"Anything else? I was told you were trained in a variety of areas." Seth replied harshly, his piercing eyes narrowed.

"I don't need help with languages, I speak, read, and write several. I will need you to run errands for me, issue orders when I am too busy, transport scrolls, and such. You will sleep in here." He gestured to a small bed near his own; though only big enough for one person, it was comfortable, with a pillow and blanket to protect the man from the cold desert nights.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-20-2007, 05:51 PM

Jono sighed inwardly. There was no escaping this. There was probably a chance the man was told what he was really capable and was just testing him.

Great.

"I'm a bit of a story teller also sir. I know a handful of tales from across the empire. I'm...especially liked for my tales from the Fertile Crescent, sir."

Well it was true... Though he felt he was only delaying the inevitable. It hurt his pride to admit he was an entertainer and that he refused to have sex with his clients.

He was unaware but the hand he hid from plain view was balling into a fist already.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 10-20-2007, 05:58 PM

"A story teller, hm? Good. My younger brother, Moku, should meet you. He is a child and he likes stories. You will meet him later. You will not be doing hard labor or anything too difficult." Seth spoke with authority and total seriousness, even when talking about his little brother.

What he wouldn't admit, though, was that he was lonely. That was the true reason why he decided to buy a personal slave. He could run the errands himself, he could tell his little brother plenty of stories... He wouldn't even admit to himself that he was lonely.

((I just shortened Mokuba's name, since he doesn't seem to have a past-life one... >.>;; ))

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-20-2007, 06:16 PM

Good! He would just be dealing with a child. Jono hoped that this one wouldn't be a difficult sort. He bowed his head slightly as he gave his thanks to Seth.

Hard labor. A chill run across his spine at the thought.

The blond blinked and cast his gaze at the elegant furnishings. He would probably not be able to sleep right away tonight. It was difficult to fall asleep when you're still getting used to the place, at least for him. He'd have enough time to study them all then.

"Anything else, sir?"

---
No problem. It's been done before. XD

And who doesn't like Mokuba?

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 10-20-2007, 06:22 PM

"Yes. Your first task is to run this scroll up to Pharoh Atemu. Go." He handed the man a sealed scroll, turning to write on a clean papyrus on his desk.

"Hurry up. The Pharoh needs to see it immediatly."

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-20-2007, 06:29 PM

Jono accepted the scroll and turned to leave then retreated. He turned back to Seth and asked, "Sir, I don't know how to get there..."

The blond was at a loss, paling at the thought of venturing out in the palace. It was a maze of identical corridors. Somehow he got a feeling that it would be counterproductive to let him off not knowing where to go as he would only delay it by getting lost.

"Sir... I don't mean to be bold but I need a guide."

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 10-20-2007, 06:34 PM

Seth sighed, standing up. "I'll go with you."

Of course the man wouldn't know his way around! Seth mentally smacked himself in the head for being so stupid. "You'll need to know the way to the throne room, the kitchens, and the main temple from here. Moku's room is right next to this one." He explained slowly, gently placing his high priest hat on before opening the door.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-20-2007, 06:44 PM

He blinked and repeated, "You're...coming with me?" Jono smiled to hide his nervousness as he felt the room was getting too warm for his own good. "Err... I think a guard would---."

Wow. He just broke the first rule of conduct. To begin with was he ever the sort to follow rules? Nope. Which is why he ended up in Egypt in this elegant man's service in the first place.

The blond then paused and wiped his brow with the back of his hand. "Err... okay, sir.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 10-20-2007, 06:47 PM

Seth narrowed his eyes dangerously as the man began to protest, but looked away, smirking to himself when the mistake was corrected.

"Follow me. Walk quickly." He strode out of the room, his long legs moving quickly down the hallway towards the throne room and his cousin.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-20-2007, 06:58 PM

He nodded quietly, trailing after the man's cape. A part of him felt crushed at what had happened. It sucked when his mouth got the best of him.

Jono quickly got over that feeling upon seeing the man's smirk and felt angry. How annoying, he spat mentally.

Once more he took a deep breath, softly chanting to himself to breathe in...breathe out.

If he couldnt' control his temperament about his new lord, he was sure he'd end up in some place worse... No way.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 10-20-2007, 07:06 PM

Seth led the way, servants moving out of the way to let the elegant form pass. They stared after Jono curiously, wondering why the man was following their high priest around like that.

They made it to the throne room swiftly, and Seth greeted his cousin with a short bow.

"My pharoh... This is Jono, my personal servant. I'm showing him the way around this place." He looked towards Jono expectingly, waiting for the man to give Atemu the scroll.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-20-2007, 07:17 PM

Upon being introduced, Jono slacked into action rather awkwardly letting out a string of uhhs before handing over the scroll then making a deep bow to make up for the lack of grace. He executed the last mentioned with confidence and smiled, "Good day, your Highness."

At least he did something right. The blond then retreated back to his place behind the priest and hoped he hadn't screwed up...badly.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 10-20-2007, 07:22 PM

Atemu smiled, extending a friendly hand out to take the scroll. "Thank you, Jono. It's nice to meet you. Please, Seth don't be so formal. I don't mind."

Seth straightened, scowling slightly. Atemu seemed to like Jono, but the man tended to like everyone. Seth didn't count that as much. "That is all, my pharoh."

"Oh, okay. You may go, then." Atemu smiled, opening the scroll and waving the pair good-bye. Some of the old advisers winced at the young pharoh's lack of proper conduct.

Seth pivoted elegantly, ordering Jono to follow him to the kitchens.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-20-2007, 07:29 PM

Jono for once since he arrived felt safe. He smiled back rather genuinely at the pharaoh. It was the first time in years since someone addressed him by his name nicely. Not like your teachers who spat out your name as if they were saying your mom was a prostitute or some vulgar reference. The feeling it gave him was wonderful. He felt like a human really.

Something stirred in him after, the blond felt happy. This Pharaoh was different from all the noble he met. The air of familiarity and even the informality... It stirred interest in Jono.

Upon being told to follow and make his way to the kitchens, he nodded saying a quiet yes.

But he didn't leave without waving discreetly and smiling before he trailed behind the other's cape once more.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 10-20-2007, 07:39 PM

The walk to the kitchen was silent, though it was shorter than the walk to the throne room again. The throne room was connected to the huge dining and entertaining room, which was, of course, connected to the big kitchen.

Seth opened the door to the room.

"This is where you will go to fetch my meals. Will you be able to go from here back to the room on your own?"