Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-06-2008, 07:55 PM

Mizuki looked at him...a mixture of shock and confusion on her face. Bowing she said her goodbyes and fallowed after Celestine. "Wait!" She hollard and ran after him. After a moment she cought up with him and placed her hand on his shoulder. Spinning him around she looked at him "Whats the matter with you?! She was trying to help you then you just leave like that?" She was angry yes and she would not hides it. What he did was rude...and she was going to let him know it.

Cyndel
I never make the mistake of argu...
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 01-06-2008, 09:33 PM

Celestine froze when Mizuki grabbed his shoulder though he swatted her hand away when she turned him around. He was a master of keeping his emotions off of his face, but he couldn't seem to get it out of his eyes. His large emerald eyes were already watering as he narrowed them at Mizuki and backed up. "Just leave me alone." he said quietly. He had warned her before he came that he was poor company to have. His people skills were lacking at best, especially when he was upset.

After a moment he turned again and started to walk away back toward the entrance that she had led him to. He wanted to just bolt and run for it, but he couldn't bring himself to flat out from from her. So she was pissed at him, that was fine with him there were few who weren't, really, but he wasn't in the mood the stand around and listen to her rant at him. He just wasn't quite ready to look at that book.

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-06-2008, 11:54 PM

She stopped for a moment and realized were he was going "Wait...your not leaving mister" She said matter of factly and walked up to him "I realize all ofr this must be new...and yes scarry to you but some day you are going to have to stand and face it...and if not today when?" She asked. If he wanted to leave and go back out there whats her to stop him, he was free to do as he wished. "Stay for a while..wouldnt you like to see your mothers grave?" She asked and stopped walking

Cyndel
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 01-07-2008, 12:25 AM

Celestine sighed and stopped again, his ears laying back as he stared at the ground. "...I do not know..." He said quietly. He did want to go there, but he didn't really want anyone there when he went. Celestine was solitary by nature anyone, so having someone with him when he went to visit the most important person in the world to him wasn't all that appealing. The only problem was, he had no idea where these caves were, nor the grave site, so if he went someone would have to at least point him in the right direction.

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-07-2008, 12:33 AM

"I could take you there...luna could come with us just in case...she has been there many times before" She said and took a step towards him. "We will show you were she is...then we can leave you and you could do as you wish..." She was just trying to help...she couldnt help it...it was just in her nature. "I know some places on the way that we could stop and rest...And some people that would be willing to help." She gave a sigh "We can leave when you want...until then you may go were you please...leave to the out lands if you wish...or come back with me...there is a room at my home that you can use until you deside...it is up to you" She said and turned to walk away. She wasnt going to force him into anything that he didnt want to do..all she could do was give him choises and have him pick.

Cyndel

Old 01-07-2008, 01:09 AM

Celestine just stood there, staring at the ground as he listened. Mizuki was already walking away from him and he was still standing there trying to make up his mind. Finally, he turned and looked after her, but she was already out of sight.

He would arrive back at Mizuki's house just ten minutes behind her. He had only decided to come since he was half afraid that he would never find this place again if he left. Finally he raised his hand to knock on the sliding door lightly and then averted his eyes off to the side.

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-07-2008, 01:27 AM

She came to the door and opened it...she wasnt shocked to see Celestine standing there...she had a feeling that he would come back. Moving aside she let him in. Then fallowing him she led him to a room. "You can stay here as long as you like..." She said softly and slid open the door. Inside was a low futon, it was covered ina blanket and had two pillows at the head of the bed. Beside the bed rested a low night stand with candles on it. Beside that a sliding door was seen. At the end of the bed a trunck was placed with some other small pillows on it. There was a small closet across from the bed and beside that a small dresser sat. There was bamboo plants in the corner of the room. "That door leads out to the deck...so if you wish to go outside you may" She said pointing to the door beside the bed. "This room is yours when ever you like...how ever long you like. The room across from yours is a study hall...filled with old books and scrolls...explaining alot of of things...feel free to go in there"

She walked a little ways out of the room. "The room beside the study is the bathroom...and the room at the end of the hall is my room...feel free to come and ask me anything..." She gave a soft smile. "The room around the cornar to the left is my study room...I ask that you do not enter there...The room around the cornar to the right is the kitchen...it is always open and always filled...so feel free to help your self." She gave a smile then walked over to a small door and opened it. Taking out a few peices of cloth she gave them to him. "These will be your towels...and this" She handed him a simple white yukata "You can use this while I wash those" She said pointing to his clothes. "I will be washing tomorrow so I suggest having a bath and changing tonight"

Cyndel

Old 01-07-2008, 05:44 AM

Celestine followed Mizuki back to his room and sighed softly, as he looked around. The place seemed nice enough and he could definitely get used to sleeping in a bed. He followed her back to the door and looked around, nodding in silent understanding when she pointed out the rooms and told him where he was and was not allowed to venture. He glanced at the study hall with mild interest, but he wasn't really in the mood to go read right now.

When she gave him the towel and yukata and sighed softly as he nodded. His clothes probably could stand to be washes, but they still appeared to be pretty clean. He went to the bathroom and closed the door before slipping out of his clothes and filling the tub with water. He placed his towel nearby where he could reach it and folded the yukata and laid it aside before slipping into the water.

He sighed heavily and crossed his arms over the side of the tub as he rested his cheek over his scrawny arms. He just sat there for a while, relaxing in the water as he thought about what he had been told. Really...he wasn't quite so sure why he reacted the way that he did earlier. The knowledge really didn't change his situation. He was still motherless, fatherless, and homeless, knowing for certain that his mother was dead only drove that in further. After a little while he cleaned himself thoroughly, scrubbing his hair, cleaning the feathers of his wings, scrubbing his scales to a shine, and getting the dirt out from under his claws.

Once he was clean and dried off to the best of his ability--his feathered wings and long hair seemed to like to retain water--he picked up the yukata and stared at it. His wings hindered his ability to wear it regularly, so he simply stretched his wings out of the way and wrapped it around himself tightly as he would have normally, but without putting his arms in the sleeves. He tied to obi securely and then sighed as he started to gather his clothes from the floor and moved toward the door. He almost hated to go out like this, but he didn't have much choice. His clothes were made to fit for his wings and tail unlike hers.
He really just hated being without a shirt in front of people considering how gaunt and bony he was.

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-08-2008, 12:14 AM

She was sitting in her study when she herd him come out. Walking out into the hall she said "I hope the yukata fit..." But she looked at him and she wanted to smack herself. He has wings...she sighed "Sorry about that...just give me a moment here." She said and went into her bedroom...there was some soft sounds, then a crash and a string of curses in her native tongue. After a moment she came out again and brought out a different yukata. It was white and blue..."Here...maybe this one would be better" She said passing it to him. "It was Manoki's when they stayed here...I still keep alot of there clothes just in case something happends." She said and looked at him. "It should be a nice fit...you were just a little bit smaller then he was when he came here...so it might be a little bit big...but if its too big I can bring it in for you no problem"

She gave him another smile "Supper is in a couple minutes the cooks are preparing it now" She gave another nod "Oh and we will be eating the same place as we had the tea...its very nice at this time...the sun just starting to set...you will like it" She gave another smile and walked off back to her room.

Cyndel

Old 01-08-2008, 04:17 AM

Celestine nodded slightly and sighed as he went back to the restroom to change again. He removed the white yukata and unfurled his wings to poke through the holes in the yukata before wrapping it around himself tightly. He pulled it up himself until his feet were visible and then tied the obi again. Again he gathered the clothes and left the room. He went down the hall to the bedroom and laid all of the clothes neatly on the bed before leaving and moving back to the place that he'd been before.

He sat down at the little table and crossed his arms before laying his head down while staring out the open doors.

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-08-2008, 11:32 PM

Durning that time she went and chaged herself. When she came back to sit at the table she was wearing a short kimono that came to a little bit past her knees. It was white in color with embroidered koi fish along the base and arms. Walking over she sat down and looked at him. "It seems like it fit...I have some more...do you have sleeping garments?" She asked...just then the doors slid open and the food was brought in. Many different dishes were placed before them. There was curry, ship, sushi, rice balls, and more.

Along with the meal came with tea, water and milk. The tea had the same selection of leaves as before. With a nod as thank you the servents left and they were left in peace. "So...have you thought things over?" She asked as she began to make her tea and filled her plate with different food.

Cyndel

Old 01-09-2008, 01:24 AM

Celestine looked up to Mizuki again when she came to the table and raised his head. He simply shook his head, "All I have is what I carried." He blinked when he saw the servants enter and simply stared at the food as it was set before them.

Celestine waited until the servants left and Mizuki had her food before he even thought of getting any. "...Yes... I have thought it over..." He said softly, "...Nothing has changed..." He said, shaking his head, "...Now I only have confirmation." He sighed and reached out, picking out a very small variety of fruits and vegetables, surprisingly avoiding the meat all together. Celestine had never been able to bring himself to kill an animal for good, so in spite of what he was he had developed a taste for vegetation.

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-09-2008, 03:47 AM

Mizuki looked at him "I am not asking you to make a choice now...I was just asking if you had thought it over" She said and took a bit out of her fresh roll. After a moment she looked at him "I will get you some sleeping clothes tonight...then tomorrow we shall go out into the market and get you some of your own" She raised her hand in case of a protest "Dont its alright...some people owe me some favours" She gave a soft smile. After eating some more she looked at him and saw that he only was eating the little bit of fruit and veggies layed on the table..."My you dont eat meat do you?" She asked almost like she was shocked. But insetad she nodded got up and left. A moment later she came back with a platter that had many differnt fruits and vegies on it...from kiwii to carrots everything was there. "There...now you can enjoy your meal to..."

Cyndel

Old 01-09-2008, 08:19 PM

Celestine looked up when Mizuki mentioned getting him his own clothes. "But I don't have--" he started, though he was cut off when she held up her hand. He sighed and looked down at the table, unsure of what to make of this woman. He knew she was trying to be nice, but it almost seemed as if she were taking him in.

He only nodded slightly when she mentioned his diet, though when she got up and walked away witout warning he blinked and looked up, wondering if he had offended her in some way. She seemed a bit touchy to him at times. When she returned with the large tray of food he gawked for a moment before offering her a weak smile. "...Thank you." he said quietly, though he hoped that she didn't thinkhe could eat all of that. He picked out a few pieces of fruit, since he favored the sweet flavor a bit over the bland vegetables. He grew quiet as he chewed on a few pieces of apple and looked out the door again blankly. He was a good guest to have if you liked to have company but not be bothered.

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-09-2008, 11:15 PM

She gave a smile and sat down her self. Eating she was thinking about different things that came to mind. She almost chocked on a shrimp when she thought of something. "Oh my...I totaly forgot...the firstnight of the fire fly festival starts tonight!" She exlaimed happily. "Its a week celebration that we do in honor of the first fire fly hatchings...oh you will love it!" She began to rant about different things that would need to be done...and things that they would have to do. Then she paused and looked at him "My...we are going to have to get you the right yukata!" She ran her brain over different things then she nodded..."I know just the thing...but first you must finish eating then we shall get ready...the festivities are about to begin!"

The fire fly festival was one of the worlds greatest celebrations. Along with the blooming of the sakura trees...but thats not for a good couple weeks...but the thing that bothered her was how she could forget about it...Then she looked over and gave a nod..yes that was how...So she finished eating then thought about the different yukata's that she had...her mind settled on one...and she gave a nod...yes that one would be perfect! Standing "I will be right back" And with that she ran out of the room. A moment latter she came back with a box. "Manoki wore this to his first festival...I made it my self" She said and removed the lid.

The colors were white and a soft arange of oranges to blues. Hand stitched fire flys flew along the bottem seem, along with blades of grass. Along with the yukata was a paper fan and jewelery. Some of the things she would have to help with...hopeing that would be okay she looked at him. "Yes...I think this would be perfect!...and the some things I may have to help you with...if that is alright" She said after a moments thought.

Cyndel

Old 01-10-2008, 06:58 AM

Celestine blinked when Mizuki mentioned the firefly festival, though she was already explaining it before he even had time to ask what it was. "I...see..." He said unsurely. He sat there quietly for a moment while Mizuki thought and then started to speak again. "...Do I have to--" he started, though she hopped up and ran off before he could finish. He sighed and shook his head, starting to nibble on another slice of apple.

He looked back to her when she returned and then tilted his head to look at the box. He stared at the yukata for a few minutes and then looked up to her. "It's...nice." He said softly. He blinked when he mentioned her need to help him with things and then looked at the yukata again. "...As long as I am covered..." he muttered. He glanced to the food, much of which was still there, but since he had already pretty much filled himself he stood and tilted his head at her. "...Lets get this over with." He was trying to be a little more agreeable, but he didn't seem to be looking forward to this at all. He didn't like crowds at all, so he didn't know how well this was going to go over. He had a feeling by the end of the night he was going to want to curl up in a corner somewhere and hide.

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2008, 12:58 AM

From the sound of his voice and the look on his face she could tell that he did not want to tackle it right now...To much to fast? She thought as she looked at him. Lowering her hands she placed the yukata back within the box and placed the cover on as soon as she had. "You know you dont have to do things you dont want to..." She said softly and stood up. "We will not go...you can stay and rest" She said again and picked the box up and walked to the door. "I am going to place this back were it came from...sit...eat..." She said and left with out another word. This will be the first time in many years that she will miss the festival...but she was the host and if the person she was hosting did not wish to take part that what was it to her to foce them...

Entering her room she walked over to a closet and placed the box on the shelf were she had taken it from. She looked at some of the boxes and some of the kimonos that were there and she gave a sigh. Her life would never change...doing this and that...never an asventure...Shrugging somewhat sadly she stood up and walked back to her guest.

Cyndel

Old 01-11-2008, 03:01 AM

Celestine's ears fell back when he heard the disappointment in her voice. He really didn't want to go, but that was no reason that she couldn't go herself. He glanced back to the food for a moment and then started down the hall silently.

He watched her go into her room and then sighed, glancing to the floor before stepping into the room that she had loaned him and walked over to the sliding door and stepped out onto the deck for a moment. He closed his eyes and leaned his head forward and he crossed his arms along the railing.

His ears twitched slightly when he heard Mizuki moving back down the hallway. He turned back just as she passed the bedroom doorway and sighed. "I'm out here." he called softly before turning back around. He waited until she was standing near him again and then closed his eyes again. "...I will go to the festival with you, if you really want to go. I have never been one for people, but I've no right to confine you to your house simply because I am antisocial." He glanced back to her again and tilted his head. "...So if you would not mind helping me get ready, then we can go."

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2008, 03:59 AM

She looked at him and new that he really didnt want to. Jumping up she sat on the railing and looked out into the night...the little river below them was flowing with little trickles and the cat fish within mad doo for a late night supper..."You know...I have been alone in this house since I was 15..." She began with a soft voice "The last time I had some one in the house was when Manoki and roka were here...and that was quite awhile ago..." She turned her head and looked at the sun set that was in view over the horizon "I took them to the festival...and at first they didnt want to go...it was two years later that I finally got them to go...and oh what a time that was...." She gave a soft smile and turned her head back down to look at the fish below.

"I will not force you into something that you do not wish to do...if you would like to stay here...and rest or explore my land I will not stop you...all I ask though is that in the future...you try it" She simply said...after that she jumped down from the railing and looked at him "We can stay home...its alright..." Here she gave a soft but a sad smile and walked out of the room.

Cyndel

Old 01-11-2008, 05:51 AM

Celestine looked at Mizuki with a soft expression and sighed quietly as he listened. He glanced down to the fish for a moment until she jumped off of the railing and then glanced back to her. His ears laid back a little when he saw the sad smile of her face and he closed his eyes after she left the room.
Way to guilt trip me into it... he thought before starting out after her.

He caught up with her in t he hallway and reached out to catch her hand. As shrewed ad he could be at times, Celestine was extremely good-natured and kind hearted deep down even in spite of everything.

"...Listen...I have been on my on for a long time as well... Ever since the war between the wind and earth tribes years ago left me without a family or a home... I was only...seven or eight at the time... but I still never found anyone willing to help me. I've...never really trusted people or wanted anything to do with them since then..." He raised the hand that was grasping hers to chest level and stared into her eyes with a calm, gentle expression. "But you have been kind to me... I do owe you something for that. If going to the festival will make you happy...then I would be happy to come with you." He offered her a slight smile and tilted his head. "...Besides,who knows... it...maybe fun."

((lol he's sexy, love him! XD Celestine = my favorite dragon character.))

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-12-2008, 01:15 AM

Mizuki looked down at her hand when it was grabbed...no one has touched her with out her permision...she had an issue with things like that...she was about to yell but insted gave a little blush as he took it up to his chest. She was kind...it was in her nature...but she had never had someone thank her for it...she was also shocked when he said that he wanted her happy..."I wont force you" She said looking at him..."but if you will...I would gladly take you" She said with smile. Turning she gave a little pull of his hand and headed to her room. There she could do everything easyer...

Walking in she walked over to the closet and took ou two boxes this time...one that was for him the other was her own. Placing the boxes on the bed she opened the box and handed him the yukata. Pointing to a changing screen she gave a smile "You can change there..." She nodded and opened her own box. Taking out a kimono she smiled and looked at it. it was black silk with embroidered water at the bottem...on the water rested lilly pads and sakura peddels, looking up there was fire flys flying across the back and heading up to the sleaves.

Cyndel

Old 01-12-2008, 02:32 AM

Celestine followed her to her room easily and tilted his head slightly when she handed him the yukata again. He glanced over to the screen and then moved to stand behind the screen and removed the yukata that he was already wearing before changing into the other. Once he was changed he stepped out from behind the screen and glanced down at himself. The light colors of the yukata blended nicely with his pale jade wings and hair. He wasn't quite sure what Mizuki had meant that she would need to help him with since he was already dressed.

He walked over and say down on the bed, running his fingers through his slightly tangled hair. He made a face and pulled a strand in front of him and untangled a few small knots.

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-12-2008, 03:07 AM

After he came out from behind the curten she grabbed a brush and handed it to him "Here...brush your hair" She said and walked over and behind the stand. Changing herself she soon walked out from behind it and headed over to a large jewelery box that was on her dresser. Opening she gave a smile at the different things that either hung or sat within the box. She first took out two things, walking over she placed them on the bed beside cele. "These I had crafted for Roka the first time that we went...I think that they would look good" They were silver and jade bands with dangles. But they werent just any bands. Picking one up she clipped it to the base of his right wing. It soon was unfolded and dangels fell and rested on the feathers. Doing it to the other side soon it did the same.

Walking back over to the box again she took out another peice of jewelery. This was a simple small band that had a dangle fire fly hanging off of it. Walking over she reached up and clipped it to the tip of his horn. She grabbed some other odds and ends and handed them to him "Here you can do these your self" There were some bracelets, a choker, and bands for his ears. Next she began to so the same. A band was placed on her tail dangles hanging from it made a jingle sound when she moved. Bands were placed on her horns and earring's within her ears. Bracelets on her wrists and a necklace on her neck. Going into her closet she soon came out with a new staff, a silver moon and designs along the top. Picking up a fan she walked over and placed it on the bed. "That is yours"

Cyndel

Old 01-12-2008, 04:05 AM

Celestine took the brush and ran it through his hair, smoothing it out. He blinked when she clipped the bangle onto his wing and looked back, stretching out his wing and tilting his head. "...Huh? What is this for?" he asked as he glanced up to her. He just watched as she clipped on the bangles to the other wing and then the clip on his horn. He nearly crossed his eyes trying to look up at the dangling firefly and then accepted the other pieces of jewelry that she offered him. "Do I really need all of this?" he asked, finding this to be a bit overboard.

He obediently put on the bracelets and the choker as well as the ear bands. He made a face and rubbed his ear after putting on the bands, but then dropped his hand and stood up. With all of this elaborate jewelry he looked even more like a female than ever. He glanced over to the mirror and blinked, gawking at himself. "...I...look....................like a girl..."

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-12-2008, 04:51 AM

When she herd that she turned and looked at him...well it was true...but she kept in her giggles. Well then...she thought for a moment...then went into her closet and began rumaging around within it. After a moment she came out with a different box "I think this is it" She said and opened it. Inside were different cuffs and bands. She took off his bracelts, the ear cuffs and the choker. Replacing the ear cuffs was one silver cuff that sat at the tip of his right ear. Next two one silver arm cuff was placed insted of the bracelets and a silver choker inplace of the other. "Better?"