EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to EternalHearts Send a message via Yahoo to EternalHearts

Old 12-24-2008, 03:23 PM

Ugh! It's a little drizzly here, but nothing bad. We had ours over the weekend.

Lextacy
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Lextacy Send a message via MSN to Lextacy Send a message via Yahoo to Lextacy

Old 12-24-2008, 03:24 PM

HAHA Yea. It is a bit chilly out as well but at least its not snowing. I LOVE snow but not when i have things to do. AHHA! Yea the roads are kind of slick here as well. But i was walking so it was ok.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS LH!

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 12-24-2008, 03:26 PM

I think the weather here is bipolar. The last couple of days have been freezing with temps in teens and 20s. And this morning...its in the 60s! WTF?!

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to EternalHearts Send a message via Yahoo to EternalHearts

Old 12-24-2008, 03:28 PM

Now THAT is strange fflur. Although I wouldn't mind a day or two in the 60's, maybe get rid of some of the snow that's hanging around.

Lextacy
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Lextacy Send a message via MSN to Lextacy Send a message via Yahoo to Lextacy

Old 12-24-2008, 03:28 PM

Oh yea we had that a few days ago. It almost hit 70 I mean people were walking around with no coats. Yesterday was like 19. Im constantly taking airborne to try to not get sick again.

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-24-2008, 03:32 PM

That's too extreme. WAY too extreme. Is that why yous avi isn't all bundled up :P

siaasgn
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-24-2008, 03:33 PM

Yeah - the last few days here have been freezing- I think the high on Monday was 27 . .. today it's supposed to go up to 50 :roll:

Of course we had freezing rain overnight so the streets are sheets of ice currently.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-24-2008, 03:35 PM

morning purkles :) It snowed where I am yesterday. Not alot but enough to say it officially snowed, but today it is sunny and no clouds.

It's no wonder people are sick with the stupid temps changing.

Ho ho ho, happy holidays everybody! I'm working too :(

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 12-24-2008, 03:42 PM

Scott has work today. xD
But the grandparent in laws just took the kids out to wal mart...so I have the house to myself!!!

*runs around naked then freezes to death*

I think our high today is 30 something. Helped Scott deliver papers/christmas cards this morning. @.@ I'm so tired! D: and I have to get dinner started in the crock pot. [/lazy]

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-24-2008, 03:42 PM

Juru! *glomps*

The major roads here are pretty good, although the back roads are still pretty slushy due to the rain. I'm really fortunate it's not ice though.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 12-24-2008, 03:46 PM

I'm scared of icy roads, I'm glad most of the water rolls off into the ditches next to the streets. I can't imagine trying to drive with ice everywhere. @.@

though, now that I've said that watch us get stationed somewhere like alaska next. xD

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-24-2008, 03:50 PM

My dad took my son to Walmart last night so I laid on the couch once the event started and crashed for three hours. Big mistake. I was up most of the night after that, lol.

*ish glomped* Hi EH! How are you today? :hug:

I wouldn't mind seeing Alaska since I've never been there but I wouldn't want to live there. Too cold. I don't like being cold.

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to morquarwen Send a message via Yahoo to morquarwen

Ive been running around trying to get some cleaning done, actually starting to make some progress :)

Rue gets done at the mall at 1 so it will be after that that Toni goes. But it gives me plenty of time to put her to work. Can't do that when her dad is here, he babies her and lets her do nothing. Shes almost 11, I was doing lots of things for my mom at her age, without being asked.

Morning shadow and si and juru and everyone else :heart: :heart:

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Morning Juru! Morning Mellie! *huggles*

Theres been a lot of talk of us getting stationed in Detroit...Not sure I can handle all that snow...

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 12-24-2008, 03:55 PM

*huggles fflur* where ever you go, I'm sure you'll manage. (:

juru- I fell asleep before the event started while watching...Horton hears a who? xD I had a hard time going to sleep last night but couldn't waste my time on the computer because someone was sleeping on the couch. lol.

jess- seriously? my goodness she's old enough to have a list of chores to get done! Theres no reason her dad should be letting her do nothing, she's a big girl. time to help out. xD
My twins help mop the kitchen and Kura helps to vacuum the house. they all try to help do the dishes but generally just end up playing with bubbles...but hey! at least theyre interested? xD

siaasgn
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-24-2008, 03:56 PM

I hate when it snows - Philly sucks at dealing with snow.

Sometimes moving to a place that gets lots and lots of snow is better because the city department know what to do and how to get thing running better than areas where you get snow sometimes.

I know my friend in Rochester said that dealing with snow up there is much better than when he was in Philly- and it snow a lot in Rochester.

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-24-2008, 04:01 PM

I'm pretty good Juru, how about you? enjoying the event?

Jess, you really need to kick your hubby into gear and get him to help you with Toni--she is way too old to not be doing chores. And she's also too old to be giving you guys some of the crap she gives you.

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to morquarwen Send a message via Yahoo to morquarwen

Old 12-24-2008, 04:02 PM

His mother cleaned up after him and his sister for years so they never had to do anything. She herself told me Im too hard on Toni, that from the time Toni was little I tried to make her do things she shouldnt do. Why should I have to clean up a mess she made and knew she shouldnt make it? Ah well Toni is being helpful so thats all that matters.

We had freezing rain last night, now the roads are a slushy mess. No wonder everyone here is sick. It was in the 20s yesterday now its almost 50. Make up your mind weather!!

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 12-24-2008, 04:04 PM

xD I think we're all having the same problems with the weather. it can't decide if it wants to be winter yet or not!

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-24-2008, 04:06 PM

*shakes head* Well, we all know what kind of person his mother is...

Mel, you're absolutely right, the weather is not cool.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-24-2008, 04:09 PM

My daughter, who is almost 15, would rather die than do chores. My son on the other hand is a little working fool.

I wish someone would interfere with my computer time on some days. I'm so tired now. It's not fair, lol.

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 12-24-2008, 04:12 PM

I guess some people equate being a good mother with being a slave to your children. But really, all you are doing in handicapping them later in life. I'm totally for children having chores. Free labor! :XD

Mel- The detailer says he is 90% done placing people, but hasn't released orders yet. I'm a bundle of anxiety! I just want to know where we are going so I can start planning!

siaasgn
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-24-2008, 04:20 PM

Yeah - I've worked with a woman who thought that being a good mother meant being a slave for her kids . ..and then she wondered why her 36 year old son wouldn't move out of her house :XD

Kalium
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Kalium

Old 12-24-2008, 04:20 PM

Oh hi! I was afraid that there was no Purkle thread by now. You're sure working hard for us Purkles, morquarwen.

The Volturis Lover
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to The Volturis Lover Send a message via MSN to The Volturis Lover Send a message via Yahoo to The Volturis Lover

Old 12-24-2008, 04:27 PM

Wow I lost the thread a little. The boss sent me on a project.