Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-28-2015, 10:50 PM

"That is what seducing looks like." Snow said very low as she looked to Jinx. " This is why I wanted you both to learn magic. If you had you would have been able to defend yourself and Balthier himself." She said as she frowned. " It has to be strong magic to have effected Balthier the way it did. I'm positive it's enchanting magic I'm just not sure witch spell. Things aren't always black and white. We should all stay away from this place and the people here. " Snow said as she looked to Jinx and Ezale. " This mean we need to work on our own magic. And we need protection items and spells. I have a bad feeling about this. As for Balthier Ezale and I are no help unless we know what spell she used. Blue fairy would say that loves kiss could break it. But the only one that qualifies would you Jinx. However I'm not sure even with as much as you love him if you can save him from her. He has to want to be saved and right now I'm not sure he wants to but we wont give up!" Snow said with determination.

Ezale looked to Jinx as he smiled at her. " Hey we will get the dragon back to his old self. Though it is really disturbing that he didn't remember being kissed by Snow. " He said as he looked to Snow and nodded. " I agree defense is our best action right now. And besides we are villains right so we know how to play they game they are playing. " He said giving Jinx a grin trying to make a joke to help ease the mood. " I don't believe that Dragon is going to go along with this for long. If he does I"ll honestly be shocked. Besides if any of them try to hurt Jinx I believe he would snap out of that spell just like....." He said as he looked to Snow and grinned.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-29-2015, 12:41 AM

Jinx looked at both Snow and Ezale, smiling softly. "Thank-you. I know he's stubborn, I know he has a temper problem but I promise that we do want to try our best to learn all that we can here. Things just happened that prevented us from doing what we had to do, doesn't mean we never wanted to. I know my brother and he loves to learn and have fun even if it doesn't look like it." she said softly. Jinx listened to Ezale and raised an eyebrow when he suddenly stopped talking and grinned. "What? what are you planning Ezale?" she asked curiously.

Lady Chello

Old 12-31-2015, 08:09 AM

Ezale smiled as he looked at Jinx and walked around her looking at her then did the same to Snow. He then appeared before them with a heart melting grin on his face. "Well I was just noticing that you and Snow have the same body build mostly. With some magic Snow could pass off as you. I believe I hit the nail when I said that your brother would do anything to protect you. If we turned Snow into you and you into Snow if they tried anything Snow could protect herself. " He said smiling proud of himself for his idea.

"What? Are you nuts?" Snow said as she shook her head looking at Jinx then at herself. " It would never work because I don't know Jinx that well to pretend to be her. If anyone knows her it's her brother so he would know instantly that I'm not his sister. We want to break the spell not feed it. I'm glad your trying but sometimes I really wonder if there is anyone home up there in your head. It would like someone trying to pose as me. You would know if it was me or not almost instantly. You forget how strong their bond is. I'm starting to think letting him chase you around for motivation before test is going to be must to get you to pass magic class. You are good in everything for the most part but practicing your magic and using that brain of yours for complex problems. " Snow said as she closed her eyes shaking her head.

" Oh you have a point don't you Snow." Ezale said as she frowned slightly. He then Snapped his fingers as he had a grin on his lips once again. " I've got it! Then let's make you over into the girl of his dreams. I mean it may take years but we could do it. You are annoying like a little Sister and seem to enjoy being a know it all. But I'm sure we can make you into the girl of his dream so he'll drop Aleen. I wonder what his idea of a perfect female dragon looks like. You have the temper down already but dragons are fiery not cold and chilling like you are. " Ezale said as he grinned proud of himself once again.

Snow felt her temper rising as she glared at Ezale. " EZALE!!!!" She screamed as a purple mist appeared around him. Snow smiled as the purple mist vanished leaving Ezale as baby dragon. Snow laughed as she stared at him. " Awe so cute who can be made at something so cute! There now your travel size for her convenience. " She said as she laughed and smiled. " Don't worry Jinx it's a simple spell so if he really tries he can transform back at his choosing. " She said softly as she looked to Jinx. " Why don't we follow them and make sure that your brother is ok. I'm worried about him and I'm worried about you. I had a feeling that Bunny and the others weren't as sweet as they seem. " Snow said softly.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-31-2015, 08:44 AM

Jinx listened to Ezale's plan carefully but had to nod in agreement with Snow. How was she supposed to act like snow and snow act like her? Her brother would tell them apart easily, but her getting hurt would probably help. "You know.." she started and blinked when Ezale was turned into an adorable baby dragon. "Oh my goodness look at you! You're soooo cute!" she squealed, holding him close to her chest and twirling around. Jinx quickly regained her composure and nodded. "Oh yes...s-sorry." she said softly and blushed, embarrassed for her behavior. "I don't like bunny...or any of those who are her friend. I don't like Aleen either." Jinx said with a frown. I'm sorry for trusting them, we should have listened to you instead." Jinx admitted.

Lady Chello

Old 12-31-2015, 09:22 AM

Snow gently put her hand on Jinx's shoulder as she gave her a warm smile. " It's ok I wouldn't have trusted me either. After all I'm not the most trustworthy looking person around. I also don't have a good track record nor do I have the best temper. Besides please don't be hard on yourself Jinx. We have only just met so we don't really know each other that well. And besides cute things brings out the girl in all of us." She said as she played with Ezale's dragon face as he tried to nip at her. " Awe he's so cute this way! I bet Balthier would even love you in this form. It's hard to hate something so cute!" She said as she laughed softly.

Ezale glared up at Snow as he gritted his teeth. He felt his anger grow as he let out a small flame and surprised himself doing so. He looked at his body as he sighed and tried to transform himself back into his human body. However he found it wasn't so simple. He kept trying until he gave up to tired to try again he narrowed his eyes at Snow. " You did this on purpose. I'm a charming guy not some puny snack or a girls purse. CHANG ME BACK!!!" He demand as he froze hearing his voice. His voice sounded cute coming from this form. "NO!!!!" He screamed as he roared softly as he finally fell against Jinx accepting his fate.

Snow laughed as she held her hand up to mouth trying to not laugh. " I'm sorry but I mad you into every girls dream. Isn't that what you wanted to do to me Ezale?" She said as she grinned at him putting her hands on her hips. " I have tried to teach you magic and you haven't learned much. I have taught you how to unto this so you sir will have to do it yourself. Besides Jinx get's a cute baby dragon for a little while. I'm sure by the ball you'll figure it out. I hope this will teach you a lesson. You don't change to make people happy they should like just the way you are." She said as she looked to Jinx. " We can follow them if you like or we can work on some protection for yourself. I would suggest lets work on a high level protection spell and maybe find a enchanted item to help. Until we can teach you more magic it would keep you relatively safe. " Snow suggested as she smiled softly. " If you want us to go and make sure your brother is ok instead I understand. Either way I'm happy to help. "

Aleen laughed softly as she lead the way to the special place she had promised. The entire staff came to greet them as they where treated like royalty. They where served on special plates encrusted with gems and meats of the highest quality where brought out. The food was of course endless for everyone that came. Aleen smiled as she saw the spread and enjoyed the service. She laughed as the men cut the meat and placed it on her plate and brought her some of their famous punch. She smiled as she looked to Balthier. " Feel free to eat up. This place serves the best meats in the kingdom. And eat as much as you like. Don't worry this is my treat. The men will bring more out until you tell them your done. Is there anything else I could get for you to make your dinner perfect? " Aleen said as she frowned a little. " Besides Jinx. I'm sorry I wish she could have joined us. I do hope that we can be friends. I don't believe she likes me much though." Aleen said in her enchanting voice. "

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-31-2015, 09:54 AM

"Ezale it's okay, you'll be your handsome self soon. Right now I am enjoying carrying your cute self in my arms." Jinx explained and looked at Snow. "Well I think some protection for all of us would be the smartest thing to do right?" she asked. "After all, we don't know what we're walking into. well, I don't anyway." Jinx reminded sheepishly. Snow and Ezale knew the people of this school better than she did so she assumed that they were both better prepared than she was and she wanted to be just as prepared as they were. Bunny and her gang were dangerous people and she, along with snow and Ezale were on a mission to save her brother...or at least try to.

Balthier was still pretty cranky when he and Aleen arrived at the place she had promised. It took them long enough to get there and he was very hungry. "I have a figure to keep, I can't eat too much." he pointed out plainly before taking a few bites of his meal. The meat was delicious, he expected nothing less than perfect so he was glad that they didn't disappoint him. He looked at Aleen with a serious look on his face when she asked her question and sighed when she mentioned Jinx. Taking a sip of the punch, he shook his head and chuckled. "My little sister will come around I'm sure. She's just not used to sharing me, I'm all she has in her life. Which when you think about it, what more could you ask for right?" he asked her and gently stroke her cheek with his fingertips. "Just give her some time and she'll warm up to you." he added.

Lady Chello

Old 12-31-2015, 11:02 AM

Snow smiled as looked at Jinx and Ezale in the cute dragon form. " Ezale I did you a favor. I mean how many guys would love to be where you are." She said as she laughed softly. " Ok protection it is then. " She said as she waved her hand a purple mist surround them. When it vanished they where back in her and Jinx room. " Ok then let's get started. " She said as she started walking over to her book shelf and pulled out her books. The books started floating on their own as she tried to find the right spell. " Jinx your mother is very powerful I'm sure she gave you a item to help protect and guide you didn't she." Snow said looking up at her. " My mother gave me the mirror. " She said softly

Ezlae looked up and nuzzled Jinx as he thought about what Snow said. " My mom gave me my signature bracelets. They are infused with powerful magic. " He said thinking about it. " Did your mother giving you anything? " He asked honestly curious now.

Aleen smiled as she giggled and blushed softly. " Very well said. I hope you just enjoy." She said gently kisses the tip of his finger before starting to enjoy her own food. She smiled as she did so the food was always to die for. She smiled as she looked up from her food enjoying the view. Balthier was very handsome and appealing. She knew most where afraid of him but she couldn't help it he was a dreamy guy. Besides for what she needed he was perfect.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-31-2015, 08:42 PM

Jinx looked around the room and nodded. "Y-yes she is and she gave me this." she said as she pointed to the large choker around her neck. "She also gave Balthier something, she gave him the yellow amulet he wears all the time." Jinx explained and wondered what they were going to do. Looking at Ezale, she smiled and kissed the top of his head, she loved dragons, naturally. "What are we going to do? Are you going to enchant the items with a protection spell?" Jinx asked curiously.

Balthier smirked, Aleen was a very sweet girl. He knew he was a drag to deal with and somehow she managed to put up with him which wasn't easy to do. He was enjoying the meal very much, of course he would though, he was a carnivore so it was only natural that he was enjoying himself right now. He could feel her eyes on him as he continued eating and that only made him feel even better. "Like what you see?" he asked with a smirk as his yellow eyes met hers and then took another drink of the punch which was surprisingly very good.

Lady Chello

Old 01-01-2016, 02:35 AM

" Your mother has already put a spell on it of some short I'm sure. " Said Snow as she looked at the choker. " If she has it may be a protection spell for you. Did you mother say anything when she gave it to you? It could be something of great power like our items. Most parents give their children something powerful to help them. Besides protection Ezales brackets allow him to go through things at will. My Mirror can tell me anything I wish within reason. It also can be used to locate people or things." She said giving examples. " I wonder if your choker holds power of it's own. Your mother is very powerful among the fay. She might have enchanted it for you. I'm almost certain of it because of how much she loves you. It would be better to find out what secrets your choker holds before enchanting something else. : " Snow said as she smiled at Jinx. " Besides if we don't know what's there we might miss something. Your mother was amazing and very smart. She could have hide the secret to your powers in it.

Ezale blushed as he looked up at Jinx. He nuzzled her forgetting for a moment he was a baby dragon. He peered up at her choker wondering what was it's secrets. He smiled enjoying be held by her now.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-01-2016, 06:20 AM

"Well, my mother told us that we had to take very good care of these items. She said that we shouldn't go anywhere without them so that's why we wear them all the time." Jinx explained and looked over at Snow. "I...I'm not sure what powers our items may have since I never actually thought of that and mother never told us." she added and frowned as she thought and tried to remember if her mother told her anything. "M-my secret powers?" Jinx repeated, surprised. She looked down at Ezale and smiled, gently petting him while still trying to figure it all out.

Lady Chello

Old 01-01-2016, 07:01 AM

Snow looked at Jinx and smiled at her. " Yes, I assume your item might hold information on your powers. I assume this because your mother is very powerful and she hasn't trained you in magic. Even though you are just as powerful as she. I assumed she may have hide something special in your for you to help you in a situation like this. " Snow said as she looked to Ezale and sighed. " Ok lizard boy enough with this transform out and help me."

Ezale looked at Snow and knew she was right. He closed his eyes and suddenly he vanished from Jinx arms as he reappeared in a green and purple mist. When the mist vanished he was back to his human form. He smiled as he hugged himself. " Oh I'm back to my handsome self. " He said as he grinned and looked to Snow. " So your right I can do it after all." He said as he looked to his bracelets.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-01-2016, 08:52 AM

Jinx just stood there, watching Snow and pouted slightly when Ezale was no longer the cute dragon. Well it was nice while it had lasted. "S-so what do you think we should do now Snow?" Jinx asked her. She honestly wasn't sure what they would do know but she trusted Snow. Snow was smart, she knew magic better than anyone in the school so Jinx would be foolish not to trust Snow right now. She just hoped her brother was okay while she was here.

Lady Chello

Old 01-01-2016, 10:11 AM

Snow looked at the choker in question as she sighed finally looking to one of her books." I guess if you have no idea I really don't either honestly Jinx. How about instead for right now lets make you a bracelet that we enchant to protect you." Snow said as her book feel open to a page on enchanting items. She held out her hand as a beautiful dragon bracelet appeared. She gently placed it down on a large stone pillar that appeared out of the floor. Snow then looked to Ezale. " Help me gather the things we need to preform this." She said to him looking at the impressive list.

Ezale looked at the book as his eyes winded. "Wow Snow are you sure we can do this spell? This is high level magic even for you or one of the Queen of darkness. Do you really thing that Bunny and Aleen are that dangerous?" He asked looking at how elaborate the spell was. This spell seemed like it would take forever. However he knew that if Snow had chosen it there was a reason. He sighed as he stared helping Snow gathered everything. He looked to Jinx as he smiled at her. "I'll be your baby dragon again but you don't tell anyone else. It's our secret. " He said giving her a playful wink. "I don't turn into baby dragons for just anyone!" He said meaning it as he put the last items down on the large table that appeared near the pillar that the dragon bracelet rested upon.

Snow smiled as she watched Ezale and Jinx. She looked over all the items and then back to her book making sure everything was in order. " I believe that things aren't always black and white. Good people aren't always princesses and bad people aren't always monsters. A dragon has natural impunity to magic. For a spell to have worked as well as it did on Balthier it's serious magic. If I didn't know better I would said it's almost dark magic in origin. Dark magic is the only magic strong enough to do such things. Light magic is strong but never used like this. This spell here will protect the user from any enchantments as long as the spell is active. So Aleen and the others can't use a enchanting spell on Jinx, or any curse. All they can do is spells around her they wont be able to use one directly on her. " Snow said as she mixed the items in the large pot then held her hand out pointing at the bracelet.

Suddenly a purple cloud rose out of the pot and hovered over to where the bracelet was. Bright lights came from the cloud as it surrounded the bracelet and stone pillar. Strange sounds could be heard and multiple flashes could be seen from the cloud. Snow focused as she felt a little weak the spell draining her energy fast. She was surprised when she felt the drain on her body lessen suddenly and the spell starting to speed up.

" Don't worry pretty Lady I've go your back. Your doing this for the right reason. You know I can't let you do everything around here. Besides it's time I started using my magic for more than petty things." Ezale said as he stood beside Snow and held his hands up helping her with the spell. He smiled seeing the look on her face. He saw that it was helping her and he focused on the spell. Suddenly the cloud turned black as thundered was heard and it vanished suddenly. He felt rather weak from how much magic the spell took. He smiled as he saw the dragon bracelet now glowed a light green the spell had worked. He smiled looking at Snow. " You really are something. Most teachers couldn't have pulled this spell of. You should really think about going into business for yourself. You could make enchantments and enchanted items for those who can't and need help." He said as he looked to Jinx. " Pretty Lady go ahead and put it on. See how it fits and if we did a good job. "

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-02-2016, 07:17 AM

Jinx blushed and smiled at Ezale and watched as he and Snow worked on making an enchanted item for her. They didn't have to, she didn't want to make them get hurt or push themselves past their limits but she knew they only wanted to help her and she greatly appreciated it. They were very kind people, kinder than bunny and her evil gang. If she wanted to be evil, then Jinx would be evil too. She had no problem hurting people when she wanted to. Jinx gasped at the dark and thundering cloud and took a step back, her eyes wide as she watched in amazement as they got the job done. They both looked exhausted and she felt bad for being the reason behind their exhaustion. When the bracelet was finished, Jinx blinked and walked over to it."It's beautiful...!" she gasped and smiled. Listening to Ezale, Jinx carefully put the bracelet on and looked at both of them. "Well it fits perfectly." she said to them.

Lady Chello

Old 01-07-2016, 08:12 AM

Snow smiled happy to see Jinx liked it. " I'm glad you like it. Don't worry it was nothing. Besides some of us needed the practice. " She said as she cut her eyes to Ezale and grinned." Snow turned as she heard a tap at the window she walked over as a white owl appeared and landed on her bed. She walked over to it and took the golden envelope from it. She smiled and open it as she pulled out a invitation to ball from Merrick to the ball. She read the note and smiled as she looked to Jinx and Ezale. " Well it looks we will all be going to the ball. Now how about we get ready. " She said as she looked back to her note. She then held her hand up as she was surrounded by a purple mist. As it vanished her appearance had changed. She now wore a very striking dress of shorts. "What do you think? This should really turn heads. I think this should work for a black and white ball."

Snake looked at Snow as his mouth fell open as he stared at Snow not really sure how to respond. " Merrick isn't uh...." He held his hand to his mouth as he stared at her. " I thought we where going after a dragon....I.....I think you should go with something more princess like and less seductive. Merrick is the enemy. Besides I wouldn't let you go out with the bloody dragon dressed like that." He said as he closed his eyes. He held his hand as he suddenly changed attire as he turned to Jinx and gave her a playful wink then blew her a kiss.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-07-2016, 08:36 AM

Jinx blinked as she looked at the owl and wondered what it was doing here. When snow mentioned the ball, Jinx gasped and grinned, clasping her hands together in excitement. "Ohh dear what should I wear?" she asked, looking worried and caught off guard. "Hmmm, I guess any black dress will have to do. It must be black, or purple, or green. Preferably black." she said as she looked through her things. Jinx looked up when Snow asked for an opinion and blinked in surprised. "W-well it will certainly attract the attention of everyone but if you want to attract my brother I am not sure that is the way to do it. However, you are free to dress however you wish." Jinx explained.

Jinx raised an eyebrow at Snake, wondering what it was he had wanted to say. Perhaps it was for the best that he kept quiet though. "Ezale is right, Merrick is no good, you don't want him drooling over you...do you?" she asked as she looked through her black dresses. "Hmmm..." she said and looked back at her friends, wondering if they had suggestions. She didn't want to look weird. Seeing the new look Ezale had, Jinx blushed brightly and dropped the dresses she had gathered. "Oh...y-you look very h-handsome Ezale." she stuttered nervously and quickly picked up her dresses. She needed to dress appropriately or else Balthier would kill her.

Lady Chello

Old 01-07-2016, 08:48 AM

Ezale smiled seeing how Jinx acted. He walked over and helped her gather her dresses. As he gently placed them on the bed and took her hand kissing it giving her the smoldering look he had mastered over the years. " My lady any of those dresses would love beautiful on you. " He said as he gave her charming wink before moving up her arm kissing it. However he suddenly froze in place his body encased in ice as he let go of her hand. He looked to Snow as he gave her a sly smile. " A guy can't try and charm a lovely lady? " He said.

" Not when his nick name is Snake for a reason. Besides I think you need to be on ice for a while to help you cool off before the ball. Remember we are trying to win the dragon back not send him further on their side. There will be none of that at the ball. What should I wear then that would attract your brother's attention." Snow asked looking at Jinx being honest. " I thought going with Merrick might give us a idea what they are planning. Besides no one likes going to a ball alone. Since everyone else has a date I can't really be picky. Who really is going to invite the Snow Witch to a ball?" She said being honest as she frowned a little. She wondered if the dragon would even care if Marrick went with her if he would show any sign of jealousy. She doubted it they just met.

"Jinx you should wear what makes you happy. All of your dresses honestly look lovely. Besides your the first girl that has shown interest in Snake trust me he could care less what you wear. He likes to think he's prince charming but in reality your the first real date he has ever had." She said as she looked to Snake and smiled softly. " Sorry but it had to be said. I didn't mean to burn you quiet that badly. But it's the truth. As you would say Jinx you will look enchanting in anything you put on. So what would make you happy to wear?" She asked being honest.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-07-2016, 09:09 AM

The fact that Ezale was pouring on the charm wasn't helping her blush go away any faster. When he started kissing up her arm, she panicked and was grateful for Snow's intervention. "Well Snow, just be yourself. I mean, he really liked who you were, he doesn't really care what anyone wears...well except when it's me. I can handle him though so no worries. My advice is wear something you want to wear but don't try and pretend to be someone you're not. If there's anything my brother hates more than following rules is a faker." Jinx answered softly. "Now Snow, you, Ezale and myself will be going as a group to get my brother back. Once we do, you have yourself a date." she pointed out with a giggle.

Jinx listened to them and stood back. Raising her arms, green flames surrounded her and when they vanished she was dressed in what she thought was perfect though she knew her brother would not approve if he saw her but she would deal with it later. She was always looking for a reason to wear this and now she had a reason to. "Ta-da! what do you think? To flashy?" she asked frowning.

Lady Chello

Old 01-07-2016, 10:02 AM

Snow was speechless as she looked at Jinx in awe. " Oh you are breath taking!" She said meaning it honestly impressed and in awe of how beautiful Jinx appeared. She thought about what Jinx said. She had many dresses but the only one she could think of was the one she had used for the games at the cafe. She held up her hand as her attire changed once again. She smiled feeling much better in the outfit. " Come on let's go get us a dragon shall we?" She said as she looked over at Snake and grinned. " Come on puppy dog or I'll change you into a dragon again. " She said in a playful tone.

Ezale didn't know what to say. He couldn't take his eyes off Jinx as he blushed at the wicked thought that entered his mind seeing her like this. He had never had such thoughts before. He snapped his fingers as the ice vanished from around him. He bowed before Jinx and snapped his fingers as a beautiful rose appeared and he held it out to her. He was going to be a gentleman to night even if it killed him. Jinx was so breathtaking.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-07-2016, 10:19 AM

Jinx' frown quickly turned into a grin hearing what Snow said. "Oh you really think so? Thank-you!" she answered and gave her friend two thumbs up. "That is much better, if I remember correctly, my brother was staring at you when you wore this dress." she pointed out. "Yes! Let's go!" Jinx agreed happily. She turned her attention to Ezale and smiled softly. She noticed the blush on his cheeks and for a moment she worried if he was going to be okay. When he finally moved, she relaxed and now it was her turn to blush once more. That was all she ever seemed to do around the charmer that was Ezale. He had stolen her heart since day one but now he was stealing it all over again. "Oh my! It's beautiful!" she gasped and happily accepted the rose, smelling it and holding it close to her chest. "Thank-you." she whispered nervously and kissed his cheek in thanks.

Lady Chello

Old 01-07-2016, 11:30 AM

Snow smiled warmly as she excused herself and left them alone to have some privet time. She understood three was a crowed on some things. Besides it was fun to see Ezale come up short and blush for a change. The thought made her grin as she giggled softly. Snow wondered how they should arrive there as she stood outside of her and Jinx's room.

Ezale smiled hearing her as he rose gently take her hand and placing it on his for arm as he stood beside her. " I have to say I'm going with the most beautiful beauty in the entire realm. Thank you for such a honor." He said being honest as he stared at her. He took his free hand as he lifted her chin up so she had to look him in the eyes and know that he meant what he said. " You shame the red red rose with your beauty. Don't you dare let doubt or anyone tell you other wise at the ball or ever. To me your the most beautiful creator I have every laid eyes on." He said to her as he smiled at her. " Shall we take our leave my most beautiful lady?"

Aleen smiled and enjoyed her meal. She stood as she went and paid for the meal. She came back smiling. " Shall we head to the castle and get ready for the ball? " She asked wondering if he was ready to leave yet or not. She hoped that he had enjoyed his meal. She wondered if her brothers had already go themselves dates and if they had managed to get the castle decorated without her there. That was normally her job and she honestly feared it would be a mess when they got there.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-08-2016, 02:58 AM

Jinx was the happiest she had ever been right now. She knew her brother had started to accept Ezale's feelings for her and wondered if he still accepted him or if due to the enchantment he had forgotten everything. "Oh Ezale, you are such a kind person. Her eyes locked on his once he had lifted her chin up enough to look at her. His words almost brought her to tears of joy but she restrained her emotions and smiled up at him. "You sir, are the sweetest most kindest man I have ever laid my golden eyes on, and you are the only man my eyes want to ever look at." she said and nodded. "Yes, I believe we shall." she answered.

Balthier had enjoyed his meal, it really was a nice surprise but now it was time to get ready for the ball. Standing, Balthier looked to Aleen and nodded, "We shall. You have to look flawless, although you always do. I have to make sure to be the most handsome one there." he said seriously. He wanted to always be the best, and he wanted nothing but the best with him. Taking her hand in his, Balthier started walking back to the castle with her.

Lady Chello

Old 01-08-2016, 04:40 AM

Aleen smiled hearing Balthier as she enjoyed his company. She was presently surprised when they arrived at the castle to find it decorated to the nines. She couldn't find anything wrong with the decoration. She inspected every inch of the castle honestly impressed. She smiled as she saw her room and turned looking to Balthier. " I expect you to be the best looking male here. Now if you will excuse me I need to go get ready. Besides as you said I have to look flawless." She said as she caressed his face softly before turning and and vanishing into her room shutting the door.

Ezale smiled as he gave Jinx a playful wink. He open the door for her as he held out his other arm for Snow. " I'm the luckiest guy at this school. I get to escort the most beautiful girls to the ball. " He said looking to Jinx then looking to Snow. " If you would be so kind my lady to transport us to the ball." He said as he smiled looking back to Jinx. He leaned over so he could whisper to her. " You really are the most beautiful girl." He said as he smiled a sudden purple mist surrounding them. When the mist faded he saw that they where in the sky riding on what looked like clouds. He looked to Snow who just smiled and seemed enchanting with how happy she looked. " You couldn't figure out how to make a entrance so you chose something dazzling?" He asked knowing that no one would be coming into the ball on clouds. Only Snow would think of something like this.

Snow just laughed as she looked over at her friends. She looked up at the beautiful stars and the large full moon as they flew through the sky on the enchanted clouds she had made. " Well your the ones to blame. You said do what makes you happy and be yourself. We could have appeared in the middle of the ball suddenly out of mist. However I believe you two deserve something memorable. Now let me excuse myself to give you two love birds some privet time. " She said as she leaped forward and laughed as she fell. She laughed as suddenly she was caught by her own set of clouds. She laughed as snow started to come from them. " Well just means they know it's me." She said laughing.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-08-2016, 05:20 AM

Balthier smirked, "Oh I promise I'll be the most handsome male here." he answered and sighed softly as he watched her vanish into her room. Quickly, he turned and left back to his room where he was surprised that Ezale wasn't there. Shrugging, Balthier walked into the bathroom and brushed his teeth and fangs. He made sure to floss and rinse out with mouthwash. "Minty fresh, now to dress up." he said to his reflection and walked to his closet where he pulled out some clothes. Closing his eyes, green flames engulfed him and when they were gone he was properly dressed for the ball. He honestly took the longest getting his hair just perfect and when he was done he smirked at himself in the bathroom mirror and walked out of the room and headed back to where the ball would be taking place.

Jinx giggled and blushed at his words. There was no way she could ever hate him. When they appeared in the sky on some clouds, Jinx grinned. She was used to being up so high because of Balthier. This really was beautiful. The stars were just starting to come out and the moon was already high up in the night sky. "Oh this is absolutely wonderful!" she gasped and stared up at the large full moon. When Snow said something memorable she wasn't kidding. How could anyone forget a magical night like this one?

"Oh wait! Be careful!" Jinx called out as she saw Snow jump off. She held her breath as she watched her but sighed in relief when she landed on some other clouds. "Oh good gracious, she could have gotten hurt." she muttered but was relieved to see that her friend was perfectly fine. Jinx looked back at Ezale and smiled, she hoped he would enjoy himself at the ball since she was sure balls didn't happen very often.

Lady Chello

Old 01-08-2016, 06:46 AM

Snow just laughed as she got a little grin on her face. She stood on her clouds as she held out her hands summoning a large ice path beneath her as she leaped onto it screaming from the fun she was having as she slid across it with her heels on. She flew across the ice having the time of her life leaving the clouds for Ezale and Jinx to enjoy. She laughed out loud honestly having a ball She flew across the front lawn and looked up in time seeing the carriages. She used her hands and made her ice slide go above them. She laughed as people stopped and stared. " Sorry!" She yelled out as she slide past over them.

Aleen appeared from her room in her enchanting dress.She looked around as she entered the ball room the music was playing as people started to arrive. She looked around trying to find Balthier. She looked around and only found her two brothers. She was lead to her thrown chair beside Charming as she frowned not seeing Balthier any where around. She sat there as she watched people enter.

Ezale laughed as he looked over to Jinx and smiled at her. " Don't worry about that Snow flack. She is a tough cookie. Besides neither one of us have snow or ice powers." He said as he looked up at the stars and moon. "This is a beautiful night. They chose a great night for the ball. " He said as he saw the castle come into view. "Well I hope your ready for the Ball we are about there."