Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-29-2017, 05:11 AM

took her paw in his hand. Rather than turning into a rabbit though, he pulled her up until she found herself standing on her usual two feet. "There will be time for that later. For now, I must take you to our castle. We are royal rabbits after all." Stilling holding her hand, he started down a path of soft dirt.

The girl smiled back. "Am I really to be treated like a princess?"

The boy kept walking without turning back to her. "That's the tradition. Since the first princess in the time of magic, it has been. However, if you see the royal rabbits on a new moon...

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-29-2017, 07:14 AM

... everything could be different!
Never trust your eyes during a new moon when it comes to Royal rabbits!
They set upon their travel toward the castle when they both noticed a rustling in the bushes next to the dirt path.
The girl stopped in her tracks, afraid to move, for fear of...

marnie

Old 12-29-2017, 01:27 PM

meeting something else strange.
''What do you think it is? She asked the bunny-boy.
He replied, 'Nothing good at this time of night.'
bunny-boy hurried the young princess-to-be along.
In the moonlight, just over the hill she saw coming into focus...

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-29-2017, 04:16 PM

a large beast. She had no other words for it, as she had never seen anything anything like it before. With a cape of white fur and a gaping jaw of teeth, the beast bore resemblance only to things she'd read in story books. "What is it?!" she cried out. The book took off running, still holding onto her hand.

"It's the beast of Snowy Hill! He appears every year when the princess is found. Legend says that he was once a rabbit like us, but his betrothed betrayed him. He comes to still the new princesses away! Come!" Despite the legend, the boy appeared prepared. He threw aside a white tarp that hid something in the snow near them, revealing....

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-30-2017, 10:16 AM

...a sled!
Bunny-boy pulled the princess-to-be onto the sled with him.
Just as they both lifted their feet from the ground and onto the sled, the sled began to move forward with speed so fast the riders nearly fell off!
The wind made the girl's eyes get watery, making it difficult to see where they were going.
"Where is this thing taking us?" the girl screamed?
The bunny boy....

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 12-31-2017, 08:51 AM

yelled the young princess-to-be, 'It's taking us to the castle, to safety.'
feeling a little less scared she thought about what might be in her future.
Would she get to dress in a beautiful gown? OH, would she get to wear a tiara?
Just as she slipped deeper into her day/night dream the sled jerked...

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-31-2017, 09:23 AM

...to a stop.
As the girl looked up she saw the most beautiful castle she could have ever imagined before her. The building twinkled in the frosty air...

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-31-2017, 05:07 PM

that was lit by the moon. However, they weren't quite the door yet. A moat of glittering ice lay between them, only a single wooden bridge offering a way across. The boy nodded to her and together they raced for the open castle doors on the other side. The beast roared not far behind them, but it seemed that they would make it. Together, the pair dashed inside the castle as the doors slammed shut behind.

The girl blinked her eyes as the most wonderful sight assailed her eyes...

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-01-2018, 09:56 PM

She totally forgot the fear she had been feeling.
'Oh my, this is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen.', she whispered under her breath.
Bunny-boy looked at her with such surprise. But then again he was used to his surroundings.
Loud foot steps seemed to be bringing the princess-to-be out of her daydream...

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-02-2018, 02:01 AM

as a tall man stepped into view. Like the bunny-boy, he had silvery hair and an almost rabbit like appearance, down to the shape of his eyes and the point of his nose. "Welcome, princess, to the palace of rabbits." As he came to stand in front of them, the girl realized just how big the man was. A human was no match.

"Am I really to stay here!?" she cried. As beautiful as this place was, it was frightening too.

The boy squeezed her hand. "Go with master Bright. I will see you, after...

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-02-2018, 02:08 AM

((I love the story so far))

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 01-02-2018, 10:42 AM

((Makes me nervous to join. I don't want to ruin the story))

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-02-2018, 11:02 AM

((get''cher butt in here Nephie))

---------- Post added 01-02-2018 at 06:05 AM ----------

((Captain Howdy: we could use your creative mind up in here))

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-03-2018, 08:46 AM

...the royal dinner. I have things to attend to right now."
With a hop and a skip, the boy shifted to a bunny and departed down a path that the girl hadn't noticed before.
The girl turned to go with Master Bright when the man asked what her name was.
"My name is Reggilinda, but I am usually called Reggy."
"Well, Reggy," said Master Bright. "come with me and we will have you cleaned, dressed and prepared for the royal dinner.
They turned to walk down a different path than the one that the bunny-boy had gone down...one that seemed only to reveal itself as they walked upon it.
The girl wondered....

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-03-2018, 04:21 PM

(How can you ruin something not serious!? Just join already, all of you lurkers!)

Just what sort of food rabbit people ate for a royal dinner. And a many other things. This was all too strange. After a number of twists and turns, they came to a bathhouse with a large outdoor hot springs and indoor pools of running, sparkling water like something from a movie.

"Servants!" Master Bright called out and within seconds, a number of rabbits stepped into line in front of Reggie. "They will help you get ready. If you use the outdoor bath, just make sure you...

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-04-2018, 10:14 AM

...draw the curtains to protect your privacy."
With a quick turn on his heel, Master Bright exited the area, speaking to himself about arrangements for the princess-to-be, the royal dinner, having the sled returned to its hiding spot...and other things as they entered his thoughts.
The girl laughed and thought Master Bright was kind of funny after the scary wore off!
The servant rabbits began...

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-04-2018, 10:37 AM

pouring warm bath water over her head. she whispered, 'boy does that feel lovely.'
she hadn't realized how disheveled she was. The bath barrel began to fill up with bubbles.
This excited and pleased our little Reggy. 'OH! Bubbles!' she squealed. The attendants were
washing Reggy's hair now and boy did it feel good. She smiled to herself and sunk into the
warm bubblebath water. Stepping out of her amazing bubblebath Reggy noticed... ♡

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-05-2018, 04:05 AM

a pure white garment hanging by the wall. With a crimson sash and golden little shoes to match, she couldn't help but think it reminded her of the new years rabbit at lasts years festival, though it wasn't the rabbit's year anymore. One of the rabbit attendants brought her the silken robes and helped her tie the sash until she looked nothing like herself.

"Now what?" she sighed, considering Master Bright had exited the area. No sooner had she thought that though when she felt a tug at one of her billowing sleeves. Reggie turned to see...

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-05-2018, 08:35 AM

...her parents, whom the bunny boy had gone to fetch.
"Oh, mama!" cried Reggie. "Is this all some kind of dream?"
Her mother only smiled as she grasped Reggie's hand and began to...

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-05-2018, 08:45 AM

embrace her beloved daughter. 'This has been your destiny since birth, my darling daughter.'
'Your father and I are filled so full with pride and love for you.'
Just then Reggie saw her father gazing at them with sadness in his eyes.
'Mama, why does Papa look so sad?', Reggie asked.
'Well, sweet Reggie.....

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-05-2018, 09:15 AM

...Your father is sad to see that are no longer his baby, and no longer will need for him to protect you from life's dangers."
"Oh, but Papa! I will ALWAYS need you to protect me and keep me safe! " said Reggie. "Please don't be sad!"
Papa leaned over and hugged his daughter and gave her a kiss on the top of her head.
Just then...

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-05-2018, 03:50 PM

the door to the baths opened again. Master Bright stepped in, clearing his throat. Reggie's mother and father stepped back, letting the large rabbit-man approach. "I'm glad that you have had a wonderful reunion. You parent's will be staying in the village outside of the palace so never fear that you will not see them again. For now though, we must get to the dinner!" Offering Reggie his hand, he waited for her to take it. When she did, he hurried out of the bathhouse and toward a fancy sled. Reggie was just about to climb aboard when...