xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 03-31-2015, 01:08 AM

Ami looked at her and felt sad more and then saw the kids and then thinks how to make them happy and then starts to sing a song it was Akita number song.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-31-2015, 01:17 AM

Miyu blinked and smiled lissing t her at how good she was and stepped back as the kids sand along paying attention to Ami. With a soft smile Miyu stepped out not wanting to disturb them

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 03-31-2015, 01:27 AM

Ami kept on singing and stopped and saw the children smiled and were happy and Ami felt something watching her and looked worried.

Takuma sigh and then got word on a girl that is a artist but shy and not good. Takuma sigh and then saw the picture of the girl and blushed a bit and thought she was cute but wonder why they are after her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-31-2015, 01:38 AM

Miyu sighed as she sat in the cafratira sipping on a coffee thiygh felt so sleepy all of a sudden

Shiki was visiting Takuma at his job."so is this why you work at a human hospital to look at pictures of them?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-31-2015, 01:48 AM

Takuma looked at him and sigh "no that's not it Shiki I heard the guys saying talking about a girl and the picture shows up." Takuma sigh.

Ami smiled at the children and looks for Miyu and saw the children went to play and she went to look for her and heard two men talking and saw handsome guys and she said "have you seen a girl brown hair blue eyes a very quiet girl?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-31-2015, 01:54 AM

Shiki slowly looked to Takuma and the picture then to the girl."Uh i think i saw her in the cafrateria"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-31-2015, 01:56 AM

Ami bowed to them and smiled softly and said "thank you sir." Ami walked off to find her.

Takuma sigh and then looked at the girl and his eyes widen and then said "that is her..."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-31-2015, 02:03 AM

Shiki blinked."witch her te one youve bee staring at or someone else?"

Miyu was at a table fast asleep over her stdy notes

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-31-2015, 02:07 AM

Ami saw her and smiled at she let her sleep but something felt weird about those two men.

Takuma looked at the picture and said "this is a different girl but the girl we saw must be the girl who is with the black foxes."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-31-2015, 02:15 AM

Shiki blinked."what made you think that?"

Miyu sleppt for a bit and sat up."oh soory",she said softly feeling bad

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-31-2015, 02:20 AM

Ami looked at her and smiled softly "don't worry about it Miyu." Ami smiled softly.

Takuma looked at him and sigh "i know it was her she ran away when I tried to find out more about her but she was fast and quick." Takuma closed his book and something went off and looked at the blood sample from the girl he chased after "alright it should be done Shiki will you drink this."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-31-2015, 02:22 AM

Miyu smiled some."did the kids have fun?"

Shiki sighed."sure why not",he said taking a sip of it

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-31-2015, 02:41 AM

Takuma watched him and sees if he likes it "well how does it taste?"

Ami smiled and nodded to her and sat down next to her "yes after all I am Akita." Ami smiled.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-31-2015, 02:45 AM

Miyu blinked."what? no way no wonder you sound like her"

Shiki blinkd."its delishous"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-31-2015, 02:48 AM

Ami looked at her and nodded "yea no one ever sees my face but they know my voice i want to save people and give them joy from my singing the only friend I have is Hiro and I don't see him much." Ami looked at her and looked sad.

Takuma looked at him and said "do you think it is a rare blood or a normal blood?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-31-2015, 02:52 AM

Shiki licked his lips."rare"

Miyu smiled some."well at least its a friend",she said and put eveything back into her bag."i should get going home its getting late"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-31-2015, 02:56 AM

Ami looked at her and smiled and stood up and said "okat Miyu I Know lets be friends from now on." Ami smiled at her.

Takuma looked at him and wrote this down and knew that girl was rare but wonder if any other vampire would try to steal her blood and worried and said "that girl as rare blood but I'm worried she might get hurt I think she is still in the building."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-31-2015, 03:02 AM

Shiki frowned."and what do we do about it?"

Miyu looked unsure. "o-okay"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-31-2015, 03:09 AM

Takuma looked at him and smirked at him "well since you blushed she was cute i thought you want her blood." Takuma smirked.

Ami smiled softly and bowed to her "well I hope to see you again Miyu." Ami walked out and was smiling and she went past the same down with the two men talking again and she looked at them she thought the guy with redish hair was cute she blushed.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-31-2015, 03:12 AM

Shiki frowned and ignored him but smiled to Ami softly the went back to Takuma."so you wnat me to keep her safe?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-31-2015, 03:14 AM

Ami looked at them and was lost what they said and she walked off and head for home.

Takuma saw her and saw her leave and nodded "yes Shiki we don't know if the vampires came to japan and if they did we must protect her but if we found another rare blood person that would help as well." Takuma doesn't like vampires using the humans who have rare blood for their plans.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-31-2015, 10:47 PM

Shiki grumbeled."you owe me",he said and left secretly followng the girl

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-31-2015, 10:55 PM

Ami kept on walking to her apartment. Ami got to her Apartment and she sigh a bit and then looked at the sky and saw the moon and thought it was beautiful.

Takuma looked at him and nodded and saw him leave and said "I hope shiki finds a girl to love." Takuma said to himself. Takuma stepped out of the room and saw another girl coming down the hall.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-31-2015, 11:01 PM

hiki watched the girl closey so far not sensing any danger.

Miyu walked along her ehad downher mind elwhere she then ylped as she bumped into someoneand fell backwardss."ow"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-31-2015, 11:08 PM

Ami sigh and she went into the building and the people in it bowed to her she was Akita of course. Ami sigh and saw people bowing and said "welcome back Lady Ami Akita." Ami sigh.

Takuma walked down the Hall and felt someone bumped into him and saw her fall and he catches her in time before she could fall on the floor. "are you alright miss?"