moonprxncess

Old 07-28-2017, 05:18 PM

does anyone know any good reversed harems? like outan high school host club LOL i've been looking forever ;-;

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-20-2017, 03:51 AM

Let's see.

For another funny reverse harem, I recommend Kiss Him, Not Me! It's basically about a fujoshi who suddenly finds herself surrounded by cute boys and she really isn't interested because she wants them to kiss each other. It's pretty humorous.

For something musical and colorful, there are quite a few seasons of Uta no Prince Sama. A girl in a music school basically collects herself a harem of rainbow haired boys. There's lots of songs.

B-Project is similar in that there's music, rainbow haired boys and a girl at the center of it.

Then there's Brothers Conflict. A girl's father remarries and suddenly she has 13 step-brothers all out to woo her. It's kind of dumb, but still kind of fun.

Room Mate. I only watched a few episodes, but basically it's supposed to be "you" as the female lead and you collect a harem. First person perspective anime is weird man.

Diabolik Lovers is another one, but I honestly didn't like it and dropped it right away since the guys were awful abusive assholes.

Things I haven't watched but seem to fit the bill, Kiniro no Corda and Starry Sky.

Hope that helps.

WhimsicalFox
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-27-2017, 07:31 AM

*takes notes* lol I've been looking for the same type of anime

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-29-2017, 02:42 AM

Ah, I forgot one. Kamigami no Asobi. I only watched the first two episodes, but it seemed pretty reverse haremy to me. A girl ends up in a private school of young handsome gods? I don't even remember what the plot was supposed to be.

Eldweena
Gaming FFXIII-2

Old 09-30-2017, 10:58 PM

I've been REALLY curious about "Kiss Him, Not Me." Do any of the guys actually hook up, or is it more focused on the lead just being a fangirly fangirl? lol If there's actual yaoi I would definitely pick it up but I'm afraid it's just a tease, so for now I've avoided it.

fishyfey
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2017, 01:57 AM

Hakuouki and Amnesia are two favorites of mine. They are based on otome games, which can also be fun if you like reverse harem animes. I will warn you in advance though, that Hakuouki has a sad ending. I didnt see it coming and was upset for a good two weeks straight, but it is still one of my all time favorite reverse harem's because of the stunningly beautiful art and the seriously in depth story line (a rarity for these types of shows.)

alice.the.queen.of.hearts

Old 11-08-2017, 02:34 PM

I love Ouran as well and I have been looking for others to watch as well. Thank you for the suggestions!

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 11-18-2017, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldweena View Post
I've been REALLY curious about "Kiss Him, Not Me." Do any of the guys actually hook up, or is it more focused on the lead just being a fangirly fangirl? lol If there's actual yaoi I would definitely pick it up but I'm afraid it's just a tease, so for now I've avoided it.
In the anime, none of the guys end up together, though Serenuma does have a vivid imagination and imagines them together. Not sure about the manga, since I haven't read it. This is more of a comedy where no-one gets together, though there are fan favorites among the harem choices.

Namune
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-19-2017, 07:51 AM

Does Wallflower count? Rich Landlady rents mansion to four attractive teens and offers them free rent in exchange for turning her niece into a real lady, only trouble is Sunako couldn't care less about being a lady and prefers the darkness, plus she's anemic from constantly hemorrhaging nose blood at the sight of them. Do NOT do English dub. Honestly, the manga is so much better. I don't know how it ends though, I lost track at volume 23.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-07-2018, 06:29 AM

I'd also consider shoujo's like Boys Over Flowers and Fruits Basket to a lesser degree to be in that area. Boys Over Flowers is similar to Ouran Host Club in set up and Fruits Basket has all the cute boys that anyone could want, although neither is technically a reverse harem.

I've heard of Amnesia and actually tried to watch it though I never got through the first episode. Loved the character designs though.