haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-05-2011, 11:47 AM

((OOC sorry about that will change it))"cameron, I
Am gonna go and find the cap'n I will be right back." she walked out Of the room And turned the corner to find the cap'n and a New crew mate."someone new aye, where you from and what's ye name" she looked at the stranger. "she looked down to were the captain had been hit. "your bleeding cap'n, to the infirmary with you and this boy." she pointed her hand towards the infirmary. " he can sleep there and I will bring you some food" she went towards the kitchen to start cooking what she had learnt from the cook books she had been reading.

Last edited by haku_yowane; 09-05-2011 at 12:02 PM..

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 09-05-2011, 11:55 AM

((OOC) I never left the infirmary, I'm still in there asleep :sweat:. Berty, my bird, is the one flying around...)

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 09-10-2011, 02:26 PM

What Cameron feared was what Feelixa was going to come back with. She groaned and rolled over, she had been disturbed from her sleep, and the pain was breaking through the gluggy feeling. She started at a speck on the wall and started to trace shapes with her finger. After a few minutes she sighed of boredom. Being bedridden was never any fun. Especially when you had Feelixa looking after you.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-10-2011, 09:09 PM

"I got to go cap'n, I have to make Cameron some food". Feelixa walked down the hall and towards the kitchen. When she entered the kitchen she looked at what food they had and what she could make. Lying on top of a boxes was a packet of noodles. "ok, I will make her chicken noodles". She smiled with joy and then was off to work for Cameron,

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-12-2011, 11:20 AM

[OOC] Two things Haku. First, packets of noodles didn't exist back then. Second, I never got hit. I don't know what you are talking about. Pete collapsed so I took him to the quarters. ] Thank you Feelixa, I will stay here and make sure his condition doesn't worsen. Although if you're cooking for him, he's doomed. he chuckled to himself as She left. Looking at Pete, he smiled. This boy had travelled across the ocean on a raft. Good going for someone his age, and he probably had no experience with this sort of thing. He stood and walked to a hammock across the room. There he laid down and awaited Feelixa's return.