MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 11-08-2015, 08:35 AM

So, this is a pretty new game. Has anyon else played it?

If you don't know, this is a game where you play a character who fell down a hole and finds monsters. It's not Wonderland though, it's Home.

It's really worth the $10 to play.

So has anyone else played it? And if so, who's your favorite character? Mine is Papyrus, lol.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 11-09-2015, 02:57 AM

I haven't played it, but I really want to, it's a seriously fun looking game, and I love that you can play through without killing anyone. Lots of people I know have played and they won't shut up about it. From what I've seen, I can't choose who my favourite character will be...

MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 11-09-2015, 04:09 AM

My friend had told me about it and good timing she had because soon enough my favorite youtubers were playing it and it was all over my Tumblr feed. If I hadn't gotten it, it would've been spoiled for me by now.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 11-10-2015, 01:13 AM

Yeah, it's all over my tumblr as well. I don't mind the spoilers though, they mostly just encourage me to try the game.

MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 11-10-2015, 07:07 AM

I'm not big into having games be spoiled for me before I get a chance to play it. It takes out the shock factor if I know what happens.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 11-10-2015, 11:05 PM

That is fair, I know most people feel that way.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 11-18-2015, 02:06 AM

I'd totally like to play it! My sister told me about and it's all over tumblr. X3

MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 11-18-2015, 05:17 PM

If you can't play it, you can watch LP's though the most fun comes out of playing it yourself.

knittingandsarcasm
Champion of Kirkwall

Old 02-21-2016, 03:33 AM

This is definitely one of my favorite games of all time!

I know it's gotten really good reviews, especially for such an RPG game with simple mechanics. It's the narrative and themes that are really amazing.

Even if you've seen spoilers, I think it's really worth experiencing for yourself. Watching LPs on YouTube are great for games you really want to play but can't afford, BUT your experience is limited to whatever the YouTuber chooses to do. Undertale is definitely a game based on choices, and there are a lot of hidden bits that are worth experiencing first hand.

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 05-11-2016, 12:52 AM

This game was beautifully made and loved every second of playing it. I fell in love with each of the characters and all of their quirks, tbh onna my fav characters was flowey. Yeah I know that sounds really weird, but the reason I found him so interesting was cuz of the context for who he is (I wont give any spoilers, but yall know what we learn in the lab).

One thing I feel the need to point out is the significance of genocide mode, (*SPOILER WARNING*) Ok so my friend was playing it and she beat it right, well it took her 74 tried to beat Sans, and afterwards she told me that she felt great about winning. I promptly told her that that was super fucked up, she had just killed all of the characters that she had come to love. And then she told me that it felt great because it had taken her so long to beat him. Then I thought to myself, holy shit that so fucked up! Did Toby do that on purpose? Did he make it so hard to you would feel good about beating a character that you used to love? Man that is so screwed up on so many levels, it makes you really question life.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 05-11-2016, 11:35 PM

I have not played it yet. but i've watched other people play it. i want to pick it up at some point and try to play it passively. xD it seems so fun!

Apicula
Mountain Dweller

Old 06-11-2016, 07:04 AM

I need to finish this game!

The story and artwork are super cute, I love the combat system*, and the music is so good!

*I'm trying not to kill anyone because I actually really love how that's a mechanic built into the game. However, I do love all the different attack styles that the different enemies have.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 06-12-2016, 06:35 PM

I want to try this game so bad. i've only heard really good things about it.