Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 10-08-2015, 06:59 PM

Hi guys!

So, a really underrated site like Mene is Midorea. They are currently working on completely revamping the site which has taken months of work, but you can still enjoy the website. It's not very populated and rather slow (much slower than Mene.. ) and I would LOVE too see the site liven up some! The avatars are nice looking and the items are stunning! The monthly items are only $2.00 US dollars each and they are done well. And like Mene you can use ten different poses of just one item on your avatar. You don't need more than one of the item (the way you have to on Gaia..) to use all the poses at once. That's a nice plus!

Anyway, give Midorea.com a thought and perhaps sign up! Maybe I will see you there?

Oh and a reeeally nice part of the site is that everyday you get a free gift! (just have to click on the present that appears at the top near your username). It can be silver (which is the currency) or even gold (which is used to purchase the monthly items), it can be items as well. And each season has it's own items that you can get from the free presents. (Fall leaves, fall themed clothing, spring petals... ect)

My Midorea Avatar:

Username: Neptune

Last edited by Velvet; 10-08-2015 at 07:02 PM..

DrenaDragon

Old 10-09-2015, 08:09 PM

That's a beautiful avatar! I'm going to go sign up now! I've been looking for more avatar sites so I'm really happy I stumbled upon this!

---------- Post added 10-09-2015 at 04:13 PM ----------

I just realized I already have an account under the username DragonAquarius there. I never had the chance to explore the site back when I made it though. I signed in and it looks like I didn't even try using the site yet. I'm going to have to do it now though.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 10-10-2015, 01:34 AM

Yay! That's really cool. :) I know it is a bit empty and slow, but maybe we can make some posts and encourage activity. XD

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 10-10-2015, 03:38 AM

Gizzie is there same name as on here but my avi isn't as pretty it's dull and nakieness >.<

Darkness Within
Fallen

Old 10-25-2015, 09:39 PM

I haven't been to Midorea in ages, yup, I'm already there, have been for several years.

I'd tried to take another look at the place but am unable to login. Since I've been absent for literally a few years, I had to have my password reset, but the temporary one they sent me is not being accepted.

FYI: this weirdness happened in the Gmail tab I always have open after I accessed Midorea:

Last edited by Darkness Within; 10-25-2015 at 09:48 PM..