Bloody_Merry
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-18-2007, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktor Tripp
@Bloody_Merry: First, it occurs to me that all of your samples are female... I can understand why this might be so, however, if I'm to commission you for a male character, obviously, I'd like to see at least one sample of how they might be drawn. Also, for pricing, I'd suggest the Art Post Forum. Sorry to be so picky about things. ^_^;
:? I can understand why you might think that they were all girls in the samples that I put here (oh that Anime androgyny!), but actually, the first and last samples are male characters! I didn't get the impression from the examples you provided of previously made art of your O/Cs that you were looking for "ruggedly masculine" art...
Here's a Male drawing:click here
and here: click for couple
and here: click for recognizable male
If none of that illustrates something to your taste, then there is nothing I can do about that. Art is truly subjective.
Thanks for the link to the Pricing guide. In my opinion, usually it helps if the person looking for art lets the artists know what kind of gold they'd like to spend or what they're willing to trade. Unfortunately, I am new to Menewsha and so I haven't got a firm grasp of what the going rates are. I've been "researching" it, trying to figure it out, but that takes time.

Viktor Tripp
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-18-2007, 11:22 PM

@Bloody_Merry: My sincerest apologies. x.x; I took it in the context of the clothing worn. And I'm not necessarily looking for Ruggedly Masculine, but, at the same time, I'm looking for art that does look distinctly Masculine. x.x; And I could probably afford between four hundred and five hundred gold. Maybe more or less, depending on the size, style, character, etc.

Bloody_Merry
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-19-2007, 12:50 AM

Thank you, Viktor...
The Art that I make for these sorts of things is always "siggy friendly" and fits within 500x500pixels. If you decide to make it smaller after that, it's up to you.

Considering what you're wanting to spend and going by my Artshop prices, I could do:

Chibi Style:
Headshot ~200gold
Full Body ~400gold

"Real Life" Style:
Headshot ~300gold
Waist Up ~600gold

I could do a "sketch" Style:
Headshot ~ 200gold Sample (in "real life" style...and it's a guy.)
Waist up ~ 400gold.

I'll hunt down a sample of this style and come back and post it so that you can see what I'm talking about. (If you want to see more samples of my Chibi and Real Life styles, please feel free to check out my Artshop through the link in my siggy.)
:)
*edit: sketch sample put on the post! :wink:

Christi
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-24-2007, 07:44 PM

I PM'd you Viktor, please respond soon, I need to know what kind of art you want so I can get started. xP

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to SonicSweeti

Old 08-24-2007, 10:00 PM

i do art ^.^ Please click my signature to see my art thread and samples ^.^ good luck!

Viktor Tripp
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-25-2007, 10:36 PM

@Bloody_Merry: As none of the art is for signature purposes, 500x500 (or less) isn't necessary, or preferred. At any rate, I'd be willing to purchase some sort of art from you, but it would be dependent entirely on what you felt like doing at the time.

@Christi: xD Whatever. I sent a trade for the highest priced art, and you can do whichever and still earn that fee.

@SonicSweeti: I'd rather not have to keep track of half-a-million different art shops. If you'd like me to commission you, I suggest you post here. I will however look at samples in your art shop, although, if you wanted to make a little extra Menewsha Gold, you should have posted several samples here... The longer a post is, the more gold you get for it.

And I apologize for my tardiness... I had surgery Tuesday, and am still recovering.

Lady Cloche
Send a message via MSN to Lady Cloche Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Cloche

Old 08-31-2007, 07:24 PM

i draw
lol
samples
www.sabreal.deviantart.com

pm if your interested

toxicbear
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-07-2007, 10:46 PM

I should start being able to work on your commission now. And out of curiousity, what did you have surgery on?