Somaria 1 4.17%
Takashi 8 33.33%
Z 1 4.17%
Zack 2 8.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Yume`
no longer here.

Old 07-04-2009, 10:47 PM

[IMGleft]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l176/YumeOkami/Graphics/sidebar.png[/IMGleft]

Hey, welcome to the thread! I had a thread similar to this on gaia that I closed down because I plan on leaving the site, and well, mene hasn't been as fun for me as it used to be either. I'm not saying there's any reason in particular, just that I'm getting older and pixel sites aren't catching my attention like they used to.

So, I made this request thread to find artists who would be willing to draw my OCs in exchange for gold.
Be sure to enjoy yourself in this thread and chat if you like!

Credits to;; Kisaki Isabella (thread layout maker)
The artists who made the art I own.

Last edited by Yume`; 11-10-2009 at 03:34 AM..

Yume`
no longer here.

Old 07-04-2009, 10:50 PM

[imgleft]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l176/YumeOkami/Graphics/sidebar.png[/imgleft]

Rules:
1. Be respectful to everyone in the thread.
2. Do not, under any circumstances, take the art in this thread.
3. Do not complain about my OCs. If you don't want to draw them, then don't!
4. Do not try to get me to buy your art if I say I'm not interested.
5. Freebies are acceptable.
6. Fill out a form if you want to draw my OCs. I won't accept your request to draw them if you don't unless I specifically ask you if you would like to draw one of them. Please take out the parenthesis from the order form, too. Those are only there to help you with the form.
7. Refrain from throwing a fit if I don't accept your request. I have every right not to.
8. Guideline refs are there to help you, for characters that have few references. I'm not claiming they're mine.
9. Do NOT steal my OCs. They're my babies.
10. You have artistic freedom with the outfits unless specified.
11. Don't steal the layout. I paid for it with my own money. If you want one, go to Kisaki Isabella's shop.

Order form:
Code:
[size=15]Artist alert![/size]
Username: (your username please.)
Samples: (these are a must.)
Which OC(s) you are interested in drawing: (put their name(s) here)
Prices: (obvious)
What you're offering: (coloured art? fullbody?.. etc)
Anything else I should know: (how long you'll take, when you want the trade set up..etc)
I'll also do art trades! Samples here. If you would like to art trade, specify such in the 'prices' section.

Last edited by Yume`; 10-17-2009 at 07:05 PM..

Yume`
no longer here.

Old 07-04-2009, 10:50 PM

[IMGleft]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l176/YumeOkami/Graphics/sidebar.png[/IMGleft]

[Personal info]

Name: Beauty Raynier.
Birthday: Sept. 8th.
Height: 5'8"
Weight: unknown, though thought to be slim.
Blood type: unknown.
Nationality: unknown.

[Other]

Personality: She is kind, patient, considerate, easy to get along with, and understanding. She has no enemies because of this. Her outlook on life is to enjoy it and have fun while it lasts, because you can only live once; no matter how long it is.
Background: Z and Slash's older sister. Their parents are never spoken of. Not much else is known about her, other than her being engaged to one of Z's best friends, Flash.
Likes: Peace and quiet, her fiancee, getting along with people.
Dislikes: Arguing, fighting, violence, being away from Flash.
Favourite colour: Pink.

[Appearance]

Hair: Light blonde, reaches her hips (with parts of it resting on her shoulders).
Eyes: Pink.
Skin: Very fair.
Bust: 34 A.
Outfit 1: This outfit. (lol sim ref.)
Outfit 2: The shirt in the sim ref and a skirt with black footless leggings (make sure the skirt is the same colour as the others' outfit (green)) with these shoes. The leggings can either be a solid black colour, or fishnets like in the picture.
References: [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
[] [] [] [] [] []

[Important details]
Be sure to leave parts of her hair resting on her shoulders. She should also have an engagement ring like Flash.

Couple poses can be sweet/cute/loving/romantic or anything of the sort. They are a loving couple.

Last edited by Yume`; 10-17-2009 at 07:06 PM..

Yume`
no longer here.

Old 07-04-2009, 10:51 PM

[Personal info]

Name: Flash Regalis.
Nickname: Zyo (dragon form).
Birthday: November 27th.
Height: unknown, as he doesn't use his human form much, but assumed to be tall.
Weight: unknown.
Nationality: Dragon.

[Other]

Personality: Flash is a serious looking character who tends to fool people with his appearance. He is usually in his dragon form, goofing off and making fun with friends. He is typically described as weird and hilarious. In his human-like form, he tends to be more serious, but he can also be pretty laid back. It isn't often that he takes on this form, so his moods are unpredictable. While he is more
likely to be completely unserious, if he senses any danger in the realm, his mood will change instantly.
Background: A friend of Z's, he has been with him through everything, including before he was king of the Dragon Realm. The scar on his chest that he should have is from protecting Z when he was a child. He grew up with him and they have been friends since early childhood. He is engaged to Z's sister Beauty. Nothing of his parents is known. He is thought to be an only child.
Dislikes: Evil, sadness.
Favourite colour: Gray.

[Appearance]

Hair: Somewhat short, messy looking, gray/silver, reaches the back of his neck.
Eyes: Bright turquoise, pupils are slits.
Skin: Pale, almost white.
Other: He has a large x-shape scar near the middle of his chest. He has pointed ears. Engagement ring.
Outfit: Dark coloured dressy-looking long sleeved shirts with vertical stripes and light coloured jeans. Sometimes he will wear accessories such as necklaces.
Dragon form: Something like this. His belly and inside of his wings should be orange. The scar should still be in the same place. His eyes are the same colour as human form.
Refs: [] [] [] [] [] [] []

[Important details]

Don't forget his engagement ring, slit pupils, or his pointed ears. If drawing him with Beauty, you can draw something sensual/romantic/cute/sweet or anything that's typically couple-like.

Yume`
no longer here.

[Personal info]

Name: Gahvar (no last name.)
Birthday: October 3rd.
Height: 5'8"

[Other]

Personality: He is a goof off who enjoys being with his friends. He is very outgoing and cheerful, though he can sometimes be a bit crazy. He is almost always happy or smiling. Rarely will he ever be seen pessimistic or depressed even if he is feeling that way. He wants himself to be known as 'the cheerful guy who knows how to have fun'.
Background: He grew up with Z, they have been best friends since they were kids. He has an older sister and brother. Not much else is known.
Dislikes: Violence, people with big egos.
Favourite colour: Orange.

[Appearance]

Hair: Somewhat spiky, dark red.
Eyes: Green.
Skin: Peach.
Outfit: More on the skater/punkish side like these. Mix and match whatever you like.
Refs: [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
Guideline refs: [Good ref for emotion & features] [Good hair & eyes ref] [Hair & eye ref]

[Important details]

Feel free to add accessories such as stud bracelets or necklaces to his outfit. I prefer his hood to be covering his head, but sometimes I will make an exception and for it to have stripes. Colour does not matter, make it whatever you like as long as it looks good. He should never look unhappy. If paired with Katilya, you can make them laughing/holding hands/being goofy/looking at each other lovingly.

Yume`
no longer here.

[Personal info]

Name: Katilya (no last name.)
Birthday: June 25th.
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125 lbs.
Nationality: unknown.

[Other]

Personality: She tends to be on the crazy/possessive side a lot of the time. She has a temper she can hardly control, and enjoys bossing others around. Rarely will she be seen caring about someone other than herself. Her attitude is something that makes a lot of people dislike her and gets her into trouble.
Background: She and her elder sister Mahria grew up on the outskirts of the Dyridonian Realm. How they ended up in the Dragon Realm remains a mystery for now.
Dislikes: Being told off, being told what to do.
Favourite colour: Turquoise.

[Appearance]

Hair: Fairly long, silky, red-orange.
Skin: Somewhat tan.
Bust: 34 C
Outfit: Tube tops and capris. She also wears a headband (make it w/e colour you want) and sandals.
Refs: [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []

[Important details]

Don't forget her head band or the flower in her hair, and don't be afraid to make it another colour other than what you see in the references. As long as it is bright and looks good, I won't mind it. I'd also prefer her to be drawn in sandals. Again, colour does not matter. Her tubetop can be whatever colour you want, though I prefer something like green or blue, and possibly orange. Feel free to experiment with these things as you please and don't be afraid to do something different. Ask if you're unsure.

Yume`
no longer here.

[Personal info]

Name: Kitayo Nakagawa.
Birthday: January 16th.
Height: 5'10".
Weight: 135 lbs.
Blood type: B.
Nationality: Japanese.

[Other]

Personality: She is flirty, very childish, kinky, though usually innocent, and selfish. She is normally a good girl, but if she doesn't get her way, she tends to get really scary. She seems to think the world revolves around her. She will stop at nothing to get what she wants. She falls in love too easily and ends up being crushed because of it. Sometimes she is known as being submissive, but she likes to have "fun" more than half of the time. She likes to fool around with guys like they are her toys. She knows how easily she can get a guy and uses it to her advantage. Whatever opportunity comes her way, she takes it, making her seem rather desperate. She would kill to be with the one she loves.
Background: Her real parents and/or siblings (if she had/has any) are unknown. She was taken in by Ryo at a young age and he cared for her like she was his little sister since. She doesn't remember much of anything about her life before she was with him.
Likes: Sex, men, being called beautiful (even though she won't admit it), attention, having someone near, love, BDSM.
Dislikes: Being hurt, being abandoned, being alone, being lied to or used.
Favourite colour: Purple.

[Appearance]

Hair: Mid-length, purple.
Eyes: Light purple.
Other: Sometimes she will wear butterfly accessories, as she loves anything to do with butterflies.
Bust: Not small, but not really huge either. (Possibly C or D bust)
Skin: A mix between peach and tan.
Outfit: She wears anything lolita-ish. She will be seen mostly in something like these. Feel free to make them any colours you think match or design your own outfit.
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
[] [] [] []

[Important details]

Her hair should never be up, it should be down. Rarely will I make an exception. Her eyes should always be lighter than her hair. The colour of the outfit and outfit she wears are entirely up to the artist. I will not limit them as long as the outfit remains lolita.

Last edited by Yume`; 10-17-2009 at 07:14 PM..

Yume`
no longer here.

Old 07-04-2009, 10:52 PM

MIKA

[Personal Info]

Name: Mika Balcombe
Birthday: May 16th.
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 133 lbs.
Blood type: B+
Nationality: British and Japanese.

[Other]

Personality: Goofy, outgoing, optimistic, and friendly. She gets along with anyone and everyone. Sometimes she can be too nice for her own good.
Background: Mika was born to a European father and a Japanese mother. He met her mother on a business trip to Japan and they have lived there since before she was born. She has been to Europe but has lived in Japan her whole life.
Likes: Cake, pocky, cooking, electronics, plushies, keychains, music, fashion, puzzles, warm weather, dyeing her hair.
Dislikes: Anything bitter, bullies, people who abuse the Japanese language, having her feelings hurt, bright obnoxious colours.
Favourite colour: Any shade of pink.

[Appearance]

Hair: Black with light brown bangs. Wavy-ish, in a ponytail.
Eyes: Bright pink with blue pupils (contacts).
Skin: Light tan.
Bust: 36 C
Outfit: A sleeveless black shirt, pink plaid skirt with black footless leggings underneath, pink plaid neckerchief, checkered pink ankle socks, shoes like this. She also wears earrings.
Refs: [] [] [] []

[Important details]

The capris shown on the avi should be black leggings, her socks should be the same shade of pink in the skirt and the neckerchief. Don't forget her hair pins or wrist band. Her belt should be studded and have a skull as the belt clip. The pink hoop thing around her neck should be a neckerchief, not the same as on the avi. Please don't make these things the same as in the gaia avi ref.

Her expression should never be sad/angry/upset, etc. Excited/happy/thoughtful/hyper/cute or anything like that is fine.

Last edited by Yume`; 10-17-2009 at 07:02 PM..

Yume`
no longer here.

[Personal info]

Name: Ryoshin Takemura.
Nickname: Ryo.
Birthday: August 28th.
Height: 6'3".
Weight: 189 lbs.
Blood type: AB.

[Other]

Background: He was born in Nagasaki, Japan. He was born into a well off family, but not much else is known about him such as if he had siblings or if he was adopted, etc.
Personality: Kind, very hard to upset, extremely patient, shy, strong willed, and caring. He won't agree with either sides of an argument no matter what, as he always points out something that has a flaw in it on either side. Sometimes he can be sarcastic or have a crude sense of humour, but he is mostly known for his nearly (if not completely) perfect attitude.
Dislikes: Sweets, embarassment, sin, immaturity, violence, people who don't think before they act.
Favourite colour: Blue.

[Appearance]

Hair: Black (looks most like the rainy hair style on gaia),
Eyes: Black.
Other: He has white feathered wings on his back.
Build: Muscular (Not DBZ overly buff, normal.), fit.
Skin: Tan.
Outfit: He wears wife beaters in either white, dark blue or black [or just a plain long sleeved shirt if you want], a chain necklace (should not have a lock attached, just the chain itself), and light blue jeans (that can be ripped fashionably) Or, you can design your own outfit, so long as it suits his character. Please ask first.
References: [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
[] [] [] [] [] []
Guideline refs: [rl ref] [great ref]

[Important details]

I would like his wings and necklace to always be included. The chain should not have any accessories attached. Please note that his pants do not have to be ripped. If paired with Shara, it can be something cutesy, like him blushing while his eyes are looking away from her and her smirking at him, or a simple smile from both.

Last edited by Yume`; 10-17-2009 at 07:15 PM..

Yume`
no longer here.

[Personal info]

Name: Shara (no last name as of yet.)
Birthday: December 18th.
Height: 5'6".
Weight: 145 lbs.
Blood Type: A.

[Other]

Personality: She is a crazy bitch more than half of the time. She is protective, sassy, stuck up, hard to get along with (if you're a girl), and she's not afraid to tell people what she thinks of them. She is outgoing. If she lies about something, she tends to feel really guilty afterwards and feels the need to apologise. She likes being near to someone because she is afraid of being alone. She likes to get to know men, and if she doesn't feel hers is treating her right, she will stray even if it means getting caught cheating.
Background: She and her twin brother (he is the older one) were born into a wealthy family in a city (not decided where). Their parents were killed by people they most feared when they were just 5 years old. A man (unnamed) felt sympathy for them and took them in as his own children soon after.
Likes: Compliments, talented men, muscular or cute strong guys, flirting, people she can relate to.
Dislikes: People who can't think for themselves, most men who hit on her.
Favourite colour: Blue.

[Appearance]

Hair: Somewhat long, wavy, blue.
Skin: Soft peach.
Bust: C cup.
Outfit: Tends to be on the gothic side. Usually revealing, tight fitting, short skirt kind of stuff like these. (The boots and gloves are accessories you can choose from to draw her in as well.) Preferred colours are black, black/white, and black/blue.
Refs: [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [][]
[]

Yume`
no longer here.

[Personal info]

Name: Slash Raynier.
Birthday: June 18th.
Height: unknown
Blood type: ??

[Other]

Background: The little brother of Z and Beauty.
Personality: He is a normal, laid back kid who likes to keep things to himself most of the time. He enjoys going out and doing things with people. He feels that the things he says will get him into trouble, so he doesn't usually speak his mind. He has a hard time with controlling his emotions, and is never really sure of what he wants. He doesn't like depending on other people and would never think of following in his brother's footsteps.
Dislikes: Having to fight for what he wants, not being taken seriously.
Favourite colour: Green.

[Appearance]

Hair: Somewhat messy and short, blue.
Eyes: Sapphire.
Skin: Pale.
Outfits: He wears something like this. (The guy outfit, obviously.)
Refs: [] [] [] [] []

Yume`
no longer here.

Old 07-04-2009, 10:53 PM

[Personal info]

Name: Somaria. (no last name.)
Birthday: August 13th.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: unknown, thought to be slim.
Nationality: Dyridonian (kind of like elven)

[Other]

Personality: She can be really annoying or really nice. Most of the time she acts like a spoiled brat and tends to get away with a lot of things, being a princess. She can be very childish and rude. When approached by men, she tends to act a lot different than she would to someone she knows. If someone is danger, she couldn't care less.
Background: She is the princess of the Dyridonian Realm as well as Z's cousin.
Likes: Being pampered, making herself look good, getting dressed up, bossing others around.
Dislikes: Being ignored.
Favourite colour: Magenta.

[Appearance]

Hair: Light blonde (platinum) wavy, curly-ish. Can be put up.
Eyes: Black.
Bust: 34 D.
Skin: Somewhat pale.
Other: Pointed ears.
Outfit: Something like this. Incorporate it as you like. Instead of a band, she wears long, black flowing ribbons with skulls attached. (Not exactly like that, just showing the design.)
[] [] [] [] []
Guideline refs: [hairstyle (no headband)]

[Important details]

Don't forget her black ribbons with little skulls attached. Feel free to put her hair up like shown in the guideline ref.

Yume`
no longer here.

Old 07-04-2009, 10:53 PM

[Personal Info]

Name: 수윤희 (Soo Yun Hee)
Birthday: August 1st
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 115 lbs
Blood type: O-
Nationality: Korean

[Other]

Personality: She's a spunky, easily pissed off teenager who is oblivious to love. Most of the time though, she manages to keep herself in good order. She wants to get out into the world and enjoy it, by doing things like visiting her hometown. She values her friends more than anything. She's just like any other kid, trying to grow up fast rather than trying to enjoy her teenage years while they last.
Background: Soo Yun was born and raised in Seoul, Korea. She moved to England when she was 6 years old and has lived there ever since, going to a private school. Both of her parents are Korean and she can speak the language fluently, but she also knows fluent English as well.
Likes: Cellphones, candy, dressing up, skulls, figurines, friends.
Dislikes: Thinking of the future, getting ahead of herself, people who don't use their brain.
Favourite colour: Seafoam.

[Appearance]

Hair: Black, short hair with little extensions (?) on both sides that reach just below her neck,
Eyes: Brown.
Skin: slightly tan
Bust: 32 B.
Build: Thin, short.
School outfit: Her school outfit looks like this. The top consists of a black long-sleeved undershirt, a red collared blouse, a black vest, and a red tie. Her skirt should be black (her belt should not be seen), her knee socks red, and her shoes like this.
Everyday outfit: A checkered blue hoodie (can have the hood up or down, usually down, the zipper is usually up), a ruffled skirt, blue striped knee socks, and these shoes. (Please make the DC sign a blue skull.) This is the hairpin she wears with this outfit.
[]

[Important details]

Her hairpins (in either outfit) should not be left out. Her expression can be spunky/fiesty/hot tempered/cute, or something like that. Please don't forget to make the DC sign on the shoe ref into blue skulls.

Last edited by Yume`; 10-17-2009 at 07:16 PM..

Yume`
no longer here.

Old 07-04-2009, 10:54 PM

[Personal info]

Name: Takashi Urakawa.
Nickname: Takun (don't ask because chances are I won't tell you.)
Birthday: April 10th.
Height: 6'1".
Weight: 167 lbs.
Blood type: O
Nationality: Half Korean, half Japanese.

[Other]

Personality: He is sadistic, self-centered, cruel, cocky, and an asshole. He also likes receiving pain as much as he loves to give it. He can be caring, but rarely that will happen. He thinks he is "the shit". He knows the worst way to get inside of peoples' minds and tear them to shreds emotionally. Yet, he can also use that for good. He tends to be violent when he feels the need to take out his emotions on someone thinking that it will solve the problem.
Background: He grew up in Hokkaido Japan, born as a twin (the oldest), into a wealthy family. His mother was born in Korea and his father in Japan. He was extremely kind and would give money to charities or people less fortunate than himself. His attitude used to be entirely different. His life was pretty much perfect.. Until he lost both of the people he cared about most. He happened to be the cause for one of their deaths.
Likes: Killing, being a smart ass, giving and receiving pain, pretty much any kind of food, blood.
Dislikes: Talking of his past, not being able to express himself completely, people who get in his way, guilt trips, friendship, trust.
Favourite colour: Dark green.

[Appearance]

Hair: Dark brown, somewhat long; reaches below his neck.
Eyes: Chocolate brown.
Other: Feathered black wings on his back, a cross necklace.
Skin: Tan.
Build: Strong, fit, athletic.
Outfit 1: Shirt (should reach just below the elbows, can be dark green or black), and jeans.
Outfit 2: Visual Kei. (Some of them (like the pants with the pink design, skirts, etc) are obvious girl clothes, so don't draw him in those. Feel free to choose whatever outfit you want aside from that.)
[] [] [] [] [] [] []

[Important details]

Don't leave out his cross necklace or wings. Please don't make his hair or eyes look red like many have in the past, and make sure it reaches where it's supposed to so it's not too short.

Yume`
no longer here.

Old 07-04-2009, 10:54 PM

[Personal info]

Name: Zack Nagengast.
Birthday: January 31st.
Height: 5'11"
Weight: unknown, but thought to be slim.

[Other]

Personality: He is intelligent and mature, and tends to make everyone around him feel stupid. Not many people can understand why he thinks/does what he does. He is usually serious and hard to anger, but he hates having to look after people. He doesn't really know the meaning of having fun, but he tries hard to.
Background: One of Z's friends that he grew up with in the Dragon Realm. He is kind of like an older brother figure to Z. He has a younger sister who he looks after.
Likes: Quiet places where he can relax, maturity, making people feel stupid, seriousness.
Dislikes: Being told he's 'uncool', idiots, not having anyone to relate to, getting angry.
Favourite colour: Light blue.

[Appearance]

Hair: Short-ish, blonde.
Eyes: Bright blue.
Skin: Light.
Build: Somewhat scrawny, thin.
Outfit: Layered tee (consists of a dress shirt underneath, t-shirt over it) and dark blue/black jeans.
Guideline refs: [hair] [expression & pose] [emotion & hair]

Yume`
no longer here.

Old 07-04-2009, 11:54 PM

[Personal info]

Name: Zaphrone Raynier.
Nickname: Z.
Birthday: March 25th.
Height: 6'7.
Weight: Unknown, but he is very slim.
Blood type: ??

[Other]

Background: The ruler of a place called the Dragon Realm which is also where he was born, he is highly respected, and wealthy. Not much is known about his mother or father.
Personality: He is strong, dominant, perverted, easily angered, hardly serious, sarcastic, an asshole, sly, rich, and very intelligent (though he doesn't usually show it). He can be polite at times, such as not demanding respect from people even though he is their king. He will never shove it in someone's face that he was born into royalty. It is really hard for him to love, but when he does, he loves to shower the person with gifts to show his affection. He tends to fall in and out of love constantly. Sometimes he is childish in his decision making.
Likes: Being a king, cats, wolves, friends, looking after his people.
Dislikes: Love, expressing his feelings, people talking badly about him.
Favourite colour: Red.

[Appearance]

Hair: Black, wavy.
Eyes: Blood red, pupils are slits.
Skin: Very pale.
Build: Extremely thin, though strong.
Outfit 1: Plain tee, skinny jeans (black) and shoes.
Outfit 2: visual kei clothing can be used.
Guideline refs: [pose & face]
[pose & face]

Last edited by Yume`; 10-17-2009 at 07:17 PM..

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 07-05-2009, 12:06 AM

Yume!!! Good luck on your request! I'm sorry you are leaving gaia and maybe even mene!! I really love all your characters!!! They're all so awesome! Especially Takashi *loves dark winged characters --- hence my main OC* XD

Yume`
no longer here.

Old 07-05-2009, 12:07 AM

Maria~ Thanks very much! XD
A lot of people like Takashi, haha. Is it because of the wings do you think?

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 07-05-2009, 12:16 AM

@Yume - also because he is a badboy character. And a hot male character. My fav OCs are my female angels but in my request thread on gaia everyone is attracted to the genderless character or the hot male characters we have D: I'm like *I want more art of the others* D:

Yume`
no longer here.

Old 07-05-2009, 12:18 AM

Ooh, makes sense. XD Everyone loves bad boys!

He's my fave out of my OCs too.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 07-05-2009, 12:22 AM

@Yume - lol of course everyone loves badboys! :D But only the characters - in real life people think they're annoying haha. XD

You have lots of pretty art of him. Actually..you have lots of pretty art of all your characters XD

Yume`
no longer here.

Old 07-05-2009, 12:23 AM

But he's the awesome kind of bad boy! D;
Thank you. :3 They're all from gaia.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 07-05-2009, 12:52 AM

@Yume - good art is the only reason I went BACK to gaia. I quit once I joined mene here. But I recently went back to get some art. Not because people don't have good art here, there is just a lot more to chose from there XD

Yume`
no longer here.

Old 07-05-2009, 12:54 AM

I know exactly what you mean. xD
I can't stand being on there, art or not though. So I'm trying mene to see if I can get some good artists to come by.

pinwheel
*^_^*

Old 07-05-2009, 05:49 AM

Yumeeeeeeeee~
Yay~ I hope you get lots of art here for your luvely characters~ > w <

*clings to Tak-kun* o w o
You know. D: I always tend to see Ryo as more of a "bad boy" than Takashi for some reason. Like, Ryo picks on Taka a lot. xD
Taka = Squall personality... ;A;