CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-04-2014, 02:48 AM

Axsher smiled and squeezed his hand gently, "We can go if you want, were you wanting to go get a drink or is this your normal routine? Because we can go when you are done walking where you feel like." He hoped that his words would explain to Kai that he was happy just walking with Kai and would always be happy just doing that. Smirking he ran his free hand through his messy hair. Chuckling he looked over at Kai, "I think you would like the comic book store, but I may be wrong.. They have a great manga section in there and also great action and fantasy comics. It's actually where I found your works." He really did love Kai's work.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-04-2014, 07:42 PM

Kai too a minute to understand why Axsher was mentioning drinks. He didn't realize where he feet liked to take him and even after he looked around, he wasn't aware. This area was just too normal. "Hm...no? I just walk this way," he murmured. He slowed until he was barely walking and looked around more in search of the right way to go. "I don't know where I'm going. You lead the way!" He pulled at his hair to hide the blush forming on his face. Even in all the years he'd been writing, he'd never stepped foot in a store and looked at his stories. He forgot that Axsher even read them.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-05-2014, 01:21 AM

Axsher happily took the lead as he squeezed Kai's hand gently and started to lead the way. After turning down an alley then walked down a street for a while they ended up in front of the comic book store, "I hope you'll like it." he mumbled before walking into the store hand in hand with Kai. Smiling as the store manager greeted him he went down an isle and pointed to one of the shelves, "See, I found your comic right here and fell in love with it." He mumbled, feeling shy all of the sudden.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-05-2014, 01:53 AM

Kai was content to be lead and before long they were at the comic store. Besides the staff, only a few people wandered around the aisles. A bit like a library, but the people were young here mostly and a little less quiet. Kai gave the surroundings a nervous look before he spotted the familiar covers of his own work. He picked one book up, looking at it with an odd look of bafflement and detachment. "...There are so many of them."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-09-2014, 11:48 PM

Axsher smiled brightly, "It's because your work is so popular!" Smiling even wider he pointed to a teenager in the corner reading the graphic novel, "It's very popular with the youngsters but adults love it as well. You should know that your work is on the top 50 comic must reads." Looking back at Kai he placed his hand on Kai's lower back and looked at the shelf in front of them at the other comics, looking to see if any stuck out to him that he'd maybe like to buy one time or another.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-10-2014, 03:46 AM

Kai still felt awed and strange being in the store. Irrationally, he felt like someone might approach him. Like somehow they would know he was the author despite his name or face never being mentioned anywhere in the books. He stayed close to Axsher for good measure. "Just don't say that so loud!" he exclaimed in a hushed whisper before clutching old of the other's shirt sleeve. He would definitely deny being the author of his books if a stranger asked.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-10-2014, 10:44 PM

Axsher smiled down at Kai and patted his head playfully, "Say how high to jump, and I will." He used one of the weird sayings that he never can remember where they came from. Sighing he ruffled his own hair and looked up at the ceiling. "I'm trying to figure out a good book you would enjoy the most." Smiling at Kai's cuteness when he tugged on Axsher's shirt sleeve. Pulling Kai in closer to him Axsher wanted to hug the other but decided it would probably be weird for Kai, especially with a few people now staring, wondering what they were talking about.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-11-2014, 04:07 AM

Completely and utterly baffled by the saying, Kai just stared at Axsher. "That's so stupid. If I said to jump twenty feet, you couldn't do it." He shook his had and glanced around. He caught eyes looking and his awareness intensified. Gazes burned into him from all directions, even from the shelf, as if thousands of people stared at him. Not true, but oh how it felt so. He was torn between pulling closer to Axsher and pulling away entirely. "I don't read," he ended up snapping. Not because he felt angry, but as part of his own defense to this strange area.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-11-2014, 11:49 PM

"Well then lets go." Axsher told him as he felt uneasiness roll of Kai in waves. Smiling he put up the comic he was looking at and slowly walked out of the store, once in front of the store he kissed Kai's cheek, "It just means if you ask me to do something I will do my best to make it happen..." Looking around he rubbed the back of his neck, "I really don't know what to do now." He mumbled as he looked around again. "Would you like to go anywhere or do anything?" He asked curiously.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-14-2014, 03:13 AM

Once outside, Kai stood there pouting. He was a bit baffled, even if relieved to outside. Even though he wanted to be on the streets again, he felt very aware that he was the reason they left. Probably prematurely. "You didn't want to buy that comic?" he asked. Kai, forever and always the kill joy. "You always say that you will do what I ask. Always you ask me what to do. Where to go. What to eat. Why don't you be more selfish!" Because he didn't know what he would do if things kept going so unrealistically.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-17-2014, 11:57 PM

Axsher looked at Kai and smiled as he listened to him, "I didn't really want to buy it, I was just looking, I don't want to spend to much money on comics." He shrugged his shoulder and intertwined his hand with Kai's, "I don't know, I'm not a really selfish guy. I love deeply, live fully, and you know, all that other jazz. I don't know why but I guess that's how I am. I'm not really normal in the least, I'm sorry if it upsets you when I ask and what not. If you would like me to tell you what I want to do then I suppose that I can start trying." Squeezing Kai's hand softly he smirked and placed a kiss on his forehead, "I just don't like making you feel uncomfortable." He rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand and looked up at the sky.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-19-2014, 02:35 AM

"It's just strange," Kai muttered as he stared at his feet. He blinked, noticing that his colorful shoelaces were untied again. He stared hard at them without moving to retie them. His eyes dsrked back up so he could stare pointedly at Axsher. "You don't make me uncomfortable. Not...lately." It wasn't like he never had, but things were really good with them. That was the problem. He didn't know what to do with all this good. "But even the textbooks would say this is unreasonable."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-19-2014, 03:22 AM

Axsher chuckled and ruffled some of Kai's hair, "I know it's strange, I'm a rather strange person," He started pulling Kai towards a coffee shop, "I feel like some coffee, if you don't mind." Looking back at Kai he smiled, "I'm not your textbook person. I'm one of a kind, an original piece of art; as my granddad use to say to me." His smile faltered slightly, "May he rest in peace." With that he started to walk at a slow pace towards the coffee shop, wondering if Kai would say yes to the coffee shop or no. It was one of the more docile stores, only about three people were in it. A sign hung from the window that he couldn't quiet make out. It said something about books, that was the only word he could read in the awkward handwriting. "I like to read a lot, so maybe sometime we could go to the library... I wouldn't mind checking out a few books to read." He slightly mumbled... Not many people knew he loved to read.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-20-2014, 07:26 PM

Kai pouted when Axsher ruffled his hair, but he let him do it. Even though the gesture made him feel like a kid, he found himself always more agreeable when it came to Axsher. "Coffee is fine. I don't care," he mumbled. He had a strange desire to be with just Axsher, and also to be totally alone. The two desires contradicted themselves and he hated the lack of logic in his mind. Unable to stop the silly illogical thoughts though, he tangled his fingers with Axsher's as he kept pace with the other male. "You like to read? Books are heavy and in the way. I don't have anything besides my own."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-25-2014, 01:35 AM

Axsher chuckled and lightly squeezed Kai's hand. Smiling he looked at the other and chuckled, "You can read books on a Kindle, but I love books, kind of weird I know. I like the smell of old books and the feel of books in your hand. There is just something about them," shrugging he continued, "Most people really don't like books in this day and age." As they entered the coffee shop he looked around, approving it as he saw not many people were in it. Going up to the counter he smirked at the girl, "I would like a mocha frappe and whatever he wants." Shrugging towards Kai, Axsher had his eye on the table in the corner by the window he loved being somewhere where he could look at everyone in the room.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-26-2014, 09:26 PM

Kai's eyes trailed around the coffee shop as they entered. He didn't mind being around these people though. As long as they had no reason to stare and he had no intention of giving them such a reason. "I'll have the same," he told the girl behind the counter because he didn't know the drinks at these sorts of places well. He didn't have opinions on a good drink anyway. He slunk toward the table Axsher had been eying and continued their conversation when they were settled. "What's a Kindle?" he asked bluntly. He didn't explore such things. He never bothered when it came to tying new things because he already had things he did. Axsher really did make him curious about the other things out there though.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-27-2014, 02:59 AM

Axsher sat down and smiled. "Well a Kindle is an electronic device specifically made to have books on it, it's like a computer but really smaller than it." As the young woman brought out their drinks he smiled, "Thank you ma'am." He took a big sip from his mocha frappe and hummed at how yummy it was. Looking over at Kai he smiled, "Do you like it?" He questioned curiously wondering if Kai would like the sweet drink.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-04-2014, 09:30 PM

"Really? I don't own a computer. I don't use things like that," Kai said. Once the drinks came, he took a sip. His face didn't change, but for at least five seconds, he just sat there with his lips on the straw. What a strange taste. That was all he could think. He had no words for this product, good or bad. He took another sip, then shrugged and sat back in his chair. "I don't know. I haven't had this before." He pulled on the straw, focusing on it instead of Axsher.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-16-2014, 03:38 AM

"Yea, I noticed that. I have a desktop. You could use it if you ever wanted to. I could show you how to use it if you want." Pausing he smiled, "I mean if you want to learn how to use one, it's okay if you don't. Computers aren't for everyone." Taking another drink he looked up at Kai then tilted his head to the side, "Well do you like sweet drinks?" Axsher was always very curious about Kai and what his answers would be. To Axsher, Kai was like opening presents at christmas, you never would know unless you opened them. Looking out the window he noticed that it was getting darker, this didn't really phase him though. Looking at Kai he smiled again, "Can I just say that you are a very unique person who I enjoy chatting with, and being around?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-24-2014, 07:55 PM

Kai nodded slowly though he had no intention of changing anything about his habits. Ignoring technology was one of those habits. It's not like he didn't get by just fine without, though a voice chided him in his head. The voice sounded somewhere between his mother and his manager, saying he didn't get by fine at all. He had Axsher now though to make sure he did and the thought put a small smile on Kai's face. "Sweet things are pleasant enough," he said after a moment of contemplation. "I like them more than spicy." He paused again. "Thank you." Though he wasn't sure if being called unique was really a compliment. He'd prefer to be normal even if that were impossible.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-25-2014, 10:11 PM

Axsher nodded his head, which he seemed to do a lot, "You're welcome. So you like spicey huh? Which is your favorite type of food then? Mexican, Indian, so on and so forth?" Sipping his drink Axsher set it down and ran a hand through his shaggy hair. "I'm terribly sorry for all the questions, it's just... I love getting to know you.. You constantly surprise me, and you're the first person to do that. Normal people are so predictable honestly. So your uniqueness is refreshing and riveting at the same time." Chuckling he blushed slightly and looked out the window, it seemed he could never shut up around Kai. The other man just had this weird mystical effect on Axsher.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-27-2014, 03:03 AM

Kai chewed on one of his nails, looking everywhere in between glances at Axsher. He shrugged one shoulder. "Nothing specific. I eat this, and that. Haven't you noticed, I don't eat and care much..." he muttered, feeling bothered by his admission. But Axsher said he liked this oddness about him the most. How? Why? He shook his head and tried to smile despite still being unused to the gesture. "You're odd too. No one enjoys me. They just worry. Don't you think I'm messed up?" He heard the words more often than loving ones after all.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-27-2014, 04:14 AM

Messed up? No. If anything Axsher was the one messed up. It was funny the man before him would think something like that, "No, I don't find you messed up. I find you intriguing and awesome. You have so much about you that is cool. Though I do worry about the not eating part, that doesn't seem to terribly healthy for you. But I wouldn't want to change you honestly." He mumbled the last part, blushing. He couldn't believe he just mentioned that out loud, to Kai. Staring at the window he decided to try and change subjects, "Do you feel like going anywhere specific?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-29-2014, 04:57 AM

It wasn't so much that Kai thought anything was wrong with him. He never thought about such things and he never understood it. But how often did he hear those words? He was weird or disturbed. A danger to himself. Most were cloying about it, always hovering over his shoulder to make sure he could tie his shoes right or use a stove. He didn't, but he could use it. Why didn't they understand that? It left him thinking about his parents who always looked at him that way. Axsher never did, but Kai also thought that maybe he had changed. Maybe at another time he deserved that worry and those people deserved something in return. He wasn't sure what though. Maybe just word from him. "...I think we should just go home. I have something I want to do," he muttered as he fidgeted with one of his rings.