Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-29-2014, 02:20 AM

"stop that! you know better then to go throwing your spikes around." Tiny said her eyes glowing in anger. "just because you have not tried to make a life outside of this dose not mean that you need to distrory our team place." walking over she pulled the spike out of the wall. "The angel dose not like holes in the wall."

__________________________________________________ _____________

Dropping down into the ally way near the business he changed into he every day clothes and sighed. slowly he slipped into the back door trying not to be seen. there on the back table was the stack of six box's the largest one being just bigger then his head. "Vindr! there you are." the voice cut though the sound of people packing. Turning he could see her looking happy as she floated towards him. "I thought I had missed you today." her voice became sultry as she flowed acrossed the room to him.

__________________________________________________ ____________

<What I know could fill a shot glass. they have a class two Technopath while I am almost a class one. he may know more tricks on how to keep people but I know more paths to burrow into a secure drive. its just going to take me a bit of time to compile a file for you.> a picture of a little white cat appeared on his screen. it had a sad look on its face as its paws sat on a destroyed toy. <but they are working on a black site project. I dot know what it is yet but they need a lot of tech.>

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-29-2014, 02:42 AM

"Well he won't know unless somebody blabs." She snaped at her going to get the repair kit she had bought. "Besides our leader has made it very clear I'm not allowed out yet."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Keep me updated. I am glad you are a part of the team.>

Granny came up and sat next to him. Kirin laid his head on her shoulder.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-29-2014, 02:52 AM

"your allowed to go and find a place to live and act like a human." Tiny snapped back at Spike. "but then you dont like playing a human do you?" with that she walked back to Marco she fluffed her skirt up and smiled. "lets go get something to eat, Teal will message you wont she? if she has anything for you."

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

"no Miss black you have not missed me." trying not to cringe as he smiled at her Vindr grabbed the packages. "I am running late so I should get moving..." her hand landed on the packages and pushed them back onto the table.

"you dont have to rush off that quickly, you still have two hours to get them where they are to go." she slid up and brushed herself againted him. his eyes went wide at her brazen advances on him. "we should have some fun."

"ummmm no." his voice quivered as he tried to pull away from her.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

<hay I never said I was part of your dream team, just dont want to see your team not getting what they need. Marco is good but he is not as good as me.>

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-29-2014, 02:56 AM

"We shouldn't have to play human!" She yelled at Tiny's retreating form. Besides if she went out and lost her temper he spikes might come out and that wouldn't be good for anybody. She fought back angry tears.

"I am sure she will." Marco said.

~~~~~~

<Like it or not I consider you part of my team.>

Lunna Dea

Old 01-29-2014, 03:24 AM

"I feel so bad for her." Tiny said as she wrapped her arm around Marco's "how she lived till now without the government being called I donk know." pouting she snuggled closer. "it makes me sad the ones taken to the camps when their powers appear."

__________________________________________________ ________________

trying to pull away Vindr's breath sped up and his eyes went wide. "You dont stay and talk that often, I would love to get to know you better." she slipped between him and the packages.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-29-2014, 03:35 AM

"I do too." Marco said as the two of them headed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Vindr. I could use your help." A young man came in. He has bright red hair and bright green eyes.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-29-2014, 03:47 AM

As they walked from the building Tiny looked around. "so where shall we go?"

Looking over at the young man Vindr gave him a pleading look with a bit of hopefulness in it. Miss black turned and raised her eyebrow at the intruder. "now why would you need his aid? he is just the delivery boy." she sounded surprised that anyone would want to step in and talk to Vindr. She was the daughter of the shift supervisor and there for should be treated like god here in this place.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-29-2014, 05:13 AM

"What are you in the mood for?" He asked taking her hand. He started up the street. They were in a medium size college town. There was great public transportation and any type of restaurant you could imagine. "You in the mood for Japanese?" He asked as they walked.

"It will only be a bit. He'll still be able to deliver his packages on time ma'am." The young man said. His name is Nero and he has silver hair that he wears in a braid. The braid reaches his hips. He has a swimmers body and tends to wear from fitting clothes.

Last edited by Kirin Rosenbaum; 01-29-2014 at 08:33 PM..

Lunna Dea

Old 01-29-2014, 09:03 PM

Looking up at Marco Tiny smiled. She felt so lucky to have gotten him, spike would have just turned him into a pin cushion if she had gotten her hands on him. "When am I not in the mood for Japanese? But how about we try that new place down the way with the grills in the middle of the tables. I want to cook me some meat." she grinned wolfishly and pretended like she was ripping a piece of meat up like a wolf.

Turning on Nero Miss Black moved her hand from the boxes. "You think I don't know what you're trying to do to this poor innocent boy?" Her voice dripped poison honey as she slowly sauntered towards Nero. "You don't think I haven't been watching you and your flirtations with the other guys?" Behind her Vindr gave him a thankful look and mouthed the words 'I owe you, thanks!' Before picking up the packages he pointed out the main door as if to say he would meet him there. Then he was out the back with the packages his pocket of air already waiting to receive them.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-29-2014, 09:35 PM

Marco laughed and grinned at Tiny. "Sounds good to me. And it's close enough we can walk." He said heading up the street with her.

What Tiny didn't know was that Spike wasn't interested in Marco, or any other guy for that matter. She was attracted to Tiny.

"I don't know what you're talking about Miss Black." He said taking a step back. He knew he had taken a big risk in getting involved but he knew it was the right thing to do.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-29-2014, 10:10 PM

All the way to the restaurant Tiny skipped up the street holding Marcos hand and humming a sing song tune.

"Oh really? you dont know about the times you have pulled the young men aside and seduced them to your vile ways?" her voice was going up in octave as she advanced on him. she was reading into his normal day actions, seeing every one around her doing the same things she did just so she could justify herself. nearby one of the other workers dropped a pipe making a loud clang. turning she advanced on them completely forgetting about nemo.

Vindr leaned againted the side wall watching the front door hoping that he would not have to leave before Nemo could get away from miss black before he had to run.

((what is going on with Kirin?))

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-30-2014, 02:45 AM

Marco smiled as he walked with her There was something just so endearing about Tiny. He wondered what her name was before she took the name Tiny. Or if Tiny was her original name. But he wouldn't ask, as he didn't feel it was his place to ask.

~~~~~~~

Nero quickly headed out the front door. He was shaking a bit. He hated working here, but he didn't have much of a choice. Nobody else would hire him.

~~~~~~~

Kirin just walked up the street. He was thinking over how to approach both Vindr and Air Stream. He wasn't sure exactly how he was going to approach either them. He was hoping that something would come to his mind.

~~~~~~~

Granny was back at her tea shop serving the lunch crowd.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-30-2014, 03:30 AM

((going to leave tiny and Marco to their dinner alone))

Reaching out Vindr touched Nemo's hand as he passed by. "thanks for the save in there. I really dont know what I would have done if she had kept pressing. I hope that you dont get into to much trouble for recusing me." He smiled trying to show how much he apperceated what Nemo had done, a hint of sadness in his eyes as he glanced up then quickly glanced away. "If you need me to run a package for you some time, I will do it free of charge."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-30-2014, 04:22 AM

(Nero. His name is Nero.)

"It's no problem. Just got chewed for doing exactly what she does." He said. He was shaking a bit. He hated Miss Black with a burning passion. "Maybe when you're done we could go grab a bite to eat." Nero said trying to keep the shake out of his voice.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-30-2014, 04:38 AM

Looking over at Nero out of the corner of his eyes a small smile crossed Vindr's lips. "I think I will be done with my run before you off work. but maybe some other time?" reaching out he gently patter Nero's shoulder. "Just remember she is not the boss and I think any one would take your side if she tried to get you fired." With that he turned to walk around the building where it was inferred that his car or bike was with the packages.

((sorry about that... dont know why I was thinking Nemo))

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-30-2014, 04:59 AM

"We could do it after I get off." He said. "Though she is a daddies girl" He said letting out a sigh as Vindr disappeared. He headed back inside to take whatever punishment came there way.

~~~~~~~

Kirin headed back to base after walking the streets for awhile. Donning his costume again he headed into the main part of the base. Not spotting anybody he does a quick check of the building. He found Spike in her room, the wall riddled with spikes of various sizes. The young woman sits on her bed, her knees to her chest. He went and sat next to her wrapping his wings around her.

Last edited by Cora; 02-05-2014 at 05:33 PM..

Lunna Dea

Old 01-30-2014, 05:18 AM

After making sure that no one was fallowing him Vindr jumped into the air and took off running after his floating box of boxes. Why did it seem like today every one was wanting him when no one had wanted him for the last few years? what had he done this morning to make everyone chase after him. he could enjoy the attention of Kirin but the others were scarey. Did Nero want him as a friend or as a lover as well? was what Miss black said true, that he wanted young men? would it be so bad if he was to go with Nero?

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-30-2014, 02:34 PM

Nero let out a sigh. Of course nobody had wanted to be his friend. And why was that? He had Miss Black to thank for that in his life. She had had it in for him almost from day one. And now most people believed that he was a sexual deviant. All he really wanted was a friend.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-30-2014, 09:06 PM

Looking back the way he had come Vindr frowned and sat down on a piece of air he designed to sail on the wind. maybe he had been running for to long, and maybe he needed to take a change once again. nibbling on his lips he pulled out a piece of paper and a pencil and wrote a note for Nero. 'I will see you at the back door when you get off. lets hang out.' there that could not in any way be thought of him wanting anything more then friendship. folding it into a tiny little bird he tossed it into the air and guided it back to Nero. When it reached the door it waited above it till someone opened it. the little paper bird landed right in front of Nero.

"the love birds are off on a date again." spike said with venom as she throw another spike into the wall. she hated the way those two flaunted their attraction for each other. It was almost sickening the way they went on, tiny acting hurt when he showed any interested in another person and then flirting with any thing that walked by her. yet when someone else showed her interest she shrugged it off or went wining to her human. "I dont understand what she sees in that human."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-31-2014, 02:31 AM

Nero gasped at seeing the bird. He took it into his hands wondering where it had come from. He unfolded it and smiled seeing the note. He no longer cared how it got there. He would be spending some time with Vindr. That was the only thing that mattered.

~~~~~~~~~

"Marco is a good person Spike. He's kind and caring. And even though he doesn't have super powers he is good at what he does." Kirin said. He hadn't realized Spike felt this way. He hoped it wouldn't cause a rift in their team. That was one thing they could do without.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-31-2014, 03:30 AM

Vindr floated down next to the door and waited. all thought the last few hours he had been bouncing back and forth on coming. he was sceared about what was going to happen. did he want to tell Nero about his powers? would it be safe to tell him?

every one else that know him only knew him as Air Stream other then his last room mate. and he never knew him as Air Stream. all he had known was that he was a young man looking for a place to stay. now this was going to be different then that friendship.

he kicked the wall and started to walk away only to turn around and walked back.

"so his a good person, he is still just a human. I hate playing human." she tossed a second spike into the wall. "why cant we be who we are?"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-31-2014, 03:35 AM

Nero came out of the building a few minutes later. He looked around seeing if he could spot Vindir. He was wondering about how much he should reveal about himself. He too was a super, and nobody knew it. Though some how, deep down he knew he could trust Vindr.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I know you hate playing human. So do I." Kirin said. "I wish we could be who we are, and I am hoping one day we can be." He was silent for a moment. "Though for right now we just have to play human."

Lunna Dea

Old 01-31-2014, 04:07 AM

Vindr stood leaning against the wall a couple of paper birds laying around his feet another one half way made in his hands. looking up he smiled, trying to fight down the butterfly in his guts. a tiny blush crossed his face as he ducked his head. "sorry about the bird, I had hoped my toss would get it back to you. I don't know what your wanting with me but I am not that great of person and usually I run away a lot so don't think I am offend by whatever you say if I run, I just have never had any good friends recently." he could have kept going on but he had to take a breath.

"why cant we? what makes the humans more powerful that they can force us to hide in rat holes?" she throw her spike this time impaling her own spike.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-31-2014, 04:29 AM

"The bird was awesome. I have never been been any good at paper folding." Nero said. He has a cut on his cheek and bruise forming around the cut. He hoped that Vindr wouldn't ask about it but he would answer truthfully if he did. He had already made that promise to himself.

~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know. I really don't. I just know many of our kind of have been killed for being themselves." He let out a sigh. He was angry about the whole situation as well, but as much as he wanted to lash out like Spike was doing he knew that wouldn't solve anything.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-31-2014, 04:40 AM

blushing again Vindr looked up at Nero hoping that it was dark enough that he could not see the blush. "so what would you like to do?" he held out the bird he had just finished. "I could teach you if you want."

"then why dont we form up and fight againted them? why cant we be who we are?"