salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-14-2016, 07:28 PM

Oohh well that's cool! I think Mr. Wrong would like that!

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 02-14-2016, 08:59 PM

I hope so. There are still all the goodies!

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 02-14-2016, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Andais View Post
How about we came together for an unbirthday party for Mr. Wrong, based off thw music video of tom petty. Since mr. Wrong has a man crush on tom petty it only seemed right.

Ps, thank you to Mr. Wrong for offering up my gold to help people out. I'm always down to assist those that need assisting.
An "unbirthday" pour moi? This...this sounds forboding.

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 02-14-2016, 09:37 PM

No way! You still get cake, and cookies, and party supplies.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-14-2016, 10:01 PM

And lots of unbirthday hugs

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 02-14-2016, 10:11 PM

The Doormouse and March hare and the Tweedles are still open if anyone wants to be them. We could also do a red card to go with Queenie's black.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-14-2016, 10:24 PM

Those are awesome ideas, dragoness129. Meanwhile, does anyone have an idea for the story that we can post? I liked Mr. Wrong's story, but it needs to be updated to include the new characters that we made.

Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 02-15-2016, 02:16 AM

Holy mother, I am super tired today.

Not sure I can come up with a quality story.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-15-2016, 02:59 AM

I might join and make either a March Hare or a Red Card.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-15-2016, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvete View Post
Hooray, that looks awesome, Fauxreal! and I agree on the purple Cheshire Cat. and Melly, you can be whatever character you want from the story :) Here are the ones we have so far. I just took one image from each person to see what they looked like side by side:

---------- Post added 02-14-2016 at 11:30 AM ----------

Wow!! I love how the backgrounds line up :) although Emma Corrin's is backwards, so the floor looks a little wonky, which is kind of cool too. And I like how the roses in dragoness129's Cheshire Cat line up with my Alice roses.
Haha! If you want I can flip my avi if you don't have it saved anymore to flip it in like Paint Shop or something - or you can put mine first like everyone is lining up to give me gifts and I'm still unhappy because I'm the temperamental Queen of Hearts xD;

Just let me know!

Also - sorry for being MIA - internet was horrible last night and I've literally been asleep all day - I didn't wake up until almost 5pm and I went to bed before 4am - I'm quite miserable at the moment
Between being sick, my knee being messed up (and possibly infected!!), and the internet not working at my grandparents house very well until today, it's been a rough weekend

Also - once I know who all of the characters are for our group I can work on a story! I should be able to come up with something if we haven't decided on anything yet Just want to make sure I include all of the characters before I start so no one gets left out or thrown in randomly! <3

---------- Post added 02-14-2016 at 10:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Those are awesome ideas, dragoness129. Meanwhile, does anyone have an idea for the story that we can post? I liked Mr. Wrong's story, but it needs to be updated to include the new characters that we made.
I don't think Mr. Wrong's story will work for the contest - his story was more of how we as users came together and got the idea for the characters, versus showing our characters loving connections (Unless I missed a second story posted?)
It has to be about love and such! Not necessarily romantic love, but any form of love

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 02-15-2016 at 03:17 AM..

Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 02-15-2016, 03:45 AM

For the love of unbirthdays!

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-15-2016, 03:48 AM

blueblackrose, that would be awesome!

Emma Corrin, I love that idea! Here is how it would look:

That looks cool, haha.

and I think you are right about the story having to be more about love and our characters, not how we actually came together, haha. Thank you for working on the story for us <3 (although that story was also cool, Mr. Wrong :)

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-15-2016, 03:58 AM

I'll see about working on that here in a bit or tomorrow.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-15-2016, 04:15 AM

That would be awesome, blueblackrose. I am excited to see what you come up with

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-15-2016, 04:15 AM

Quote:
blueblackrose, that would be awesome!

Emma Corrin, I love that idea! Here is how it would look:

That looks cool, haha.

and I think you are right about the story having to be more about love and our characters, not how we actually came together, haha. Thank you for working on the story for us <3 (although that story was also cool, Mr. Wrong :)
Haha! That looks awesome - Do you guys have backgrounds with just the roses? That would be awesome to try versus both roses and streamers - not sure if it would work with Andi and Mr. Wrong though - might have to go bare walls - but I like this idea though! A Very Merry Unbirthday party! And perhaps our story is that even though the Queen is temperamental and in a most wretched mood most of the time, everyone still loves her anyway and threw this party in support of her because they know she secretly enjoys it! Or something like that xD;

It looks like Andi posted a title though - which I love! Let's run with that!!

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-15-2016, 04:21 AM

Alright, totally getting frustrated with my derby gal so off to play around with creating a March Hare or red card.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-15-2016, 04:26 AM

awesome, blueblackrose!

and Emma Corrin, that's a cool idea. At the very least, maybe we can all have the red ribbons in? because the roses might cover some people's ears or hair

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-15-2016, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
Alright, totally getting frustrated with my derby gal so off to play around with creating a March Hare or red card.
Oo - either would be super fun! :D <3
Plus it'll give you a break from the Derby Gal so when you go back to it you'll have a clearer head and will have the creative juices flowing!

Quote:
awesome, blueblackrose!

and Emma Corrin, that's a cool idea. At the very least, maybe we can all have the red ribbons in? because the roses might cover some people's ears or hair
That might work too! I was initially thinking the roses because the Queen of Hearts is obsessed with Red Roses and hates white, and my second thought was maybe to have someone randomly have a white or a mix of red and white (can't remember if that's an option or not) just to pay homage to Painting the Roses Red - but then I thought maybe that would be too much and not on the LOVE theme xD;

The streamers might be good though if they don't go over/clutter the flamingos!

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-15-2016, 04:32 AM

*waits patiently but excitedly for the updates*

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-15-2016, 04:37 AM

I was going to go with the March Hare, but alas Mene lacks brown bunny ears. *hangs head*

Should I use the same hairstyle for my red card?

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-15-2016, 04:42 AM

Which hairstyle do you mean?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-15-2016, 04:44 AM

*laughs* I somehow deleted part of my question.

I was wondering if I should use the same hairstyle that Queen used for the black card.

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 02-15-2016, 04:47 AM

That... is a very good question.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-15-2016, 04:48 AM

Quote:
I was going to go with the March Hare, but alas Mene lacks brown bunny ears. *hangs head*

Should I use the same hairstyle for my red card?
Whaaat? I thought we had a pair in the Easter EIs with the chocolate bunny items! Well that's disappointing :(

Quote:
*laughs* I somehow deleted part of my question.

I was wondering if I should use the same hairstyle that Queen used for the black card.
You could do one version with and one version without and see which you like better!

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 02-15-2016, 04:53 AM

I know we had chocolate bunnies...