nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2012, 06:59 PM

"okay" she said she finished he drink the said she was ready to go. She was looking at nikolay and was shocked at how amazing he looked but then mentally punished herself she couldn't let herself fall into his trap. "i don't mind if we have to wait for a few minutes." She said as they headed out the door, she was wondering how well this day/night was going to go.

Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 05-06-2012, 07:15 PM

Nickolay took the lead to his car and opened the door for Tasha. "Cool." He said as she got into the car. he went around to the other side and got in and drove to the Cheesecake Factory, making small talk on the way there. It was about a 15 minute drive from her house to the restaurant. when they got there, nickolay found a parking spot fairly close to the entrance, parked, and got out, intending to open the door for Tasha.

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2012, 08:49 PM

Taha sat in the car thinking to herself as she waited for nikolay to see if he was going to open the door for her or not. She turned to look at him and cursed herself because nikolay looked like a dream and she could feel herself failing to keep from the fall. as they walked to the restaurant she found herself odly relaxed witch never happened and safe in his arms and that was scaring her more then anything as they walked into the restaurant.

Last edited by nikkisnell; 05-06-2012 at 10:22 PM..

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 05-06-2012, 10:35 PM

Nickolay let his arm drop when he held the door open for Tasha and when he went up to the counter. "I reserved a table for two, name should be Nickolay Seraphim on the reservation."

The waitress looked up his name and found it and said, "Right this way." Nickolay put his arm around Tasha lightly and walked with her, following the waitress to their table. "Here are your menus, could I start you two off with some drinks?"

Nickolay thought for a moment, and said, "I think I'll have some sprite."

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2012, 10:46 PM

Tasha felt the tingles in her body from nikolay's touch, she was seating down and gassing over the menu to see what she would like to drink. She then decided that she would drink something new i'll try the cafe frozen milkshake please. "i know what you are thinking." she said to nikolay. "i drink a lot of coffee i love it and i don't think you will ever find anyone who drinks more cofee then me that's my first get to know me fact of the night."

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 05-06-2012, 11:00 PM

Nickolay smiled. "I see. i like my coffee in the morning or early afternoon. If I drink it too late in the day I stay awake all night."
The waitress walked off and went to get them some bread and let them look over the menus and came back with the drinks and left again.
Nickolay took a piece of the light colored bread and put a little bit of butter on it and started eating it. After a moment of looking at the menu, he turned to the back and looked at the cheesecakes.
"I'm not sure what i want... " he muttered.

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2012, 11:15 PM

"hahah there food is so good here and so is the cheese cake. it's always hard to chose, i am surprised i'm not fat with how much i eat here." Tasha said on a laugh. " i think i know what i am going to have though i am going to go with the chicken and bacon Alfredo with a ceaser salad on the side, and after that then i'll chose on a desert." But please don't feel rushed take your time to chose what you want the only reason i know what i want so fast is because i come here alot or order in from here a lot. She started to drink her shake as she watched him look over the menu his face in the candle lite was perfect. Then she decided to start asking him stuff to get the conversation rolling, "What's your job?"

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 05-06-2012, 11:45 PM

Nickolay paused in the middle of taking a bite, the bread was almost to his mouth. "I'm a bus boy and waiter at a small family owned business." Nickolay looked at the meals again and finally found fettuccine Alfredo with a small 6 oz steak. He waited for the waitress to come back, keeping his order in mind. "I'm also a full time college student. I guess that's a type of job too. kind of." He shrugged and took the bite that he was going to eat a moment before Tasha had asked him about his occupation.

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2012, 11:56 PM

"ahh i see." tasha said "and for the record being any kind of college student is job all in its own." She said with a puzzling look on her face. She new in that moment that letting any feelings for him develop any stronger was unacceptable because he was offaly younger then she was."why do you want to be "friends" with me when i am so much older then you are?" she asked him as she waited for the answer.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 05-08-2012, 12:15 AM

"yeah, i agree. " He took a drink of his sprite. "Well, exactly how old are you?" he asked, thinking that she shouldn't be too much older than he is. Nickolay's stomach grumbled softly and he blushed a little, glad the room was dimmer than normal.

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-08-2012, 12:35 AM

"i am twenty four" tasha said. "i double majored in college and got through grad school in two years". she was nervous that he was starting to change his mind about her and waited for some kind of response.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 05-08-2012, 01:08 AM

"oh. Well, then you're not too much older than me." he smiled and finished his piece of bread. " I'm 21." He smiled again. "Way to go with the college stuff, by the way." a moment later the waitress came by and took their orders and left.

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-08-2012, 01:30 AM

"thanks, so what would you like to talk about? i'm not a fan of awkward silence not to say that this date is awkward but yeah" tasha said as she took another drink and checked her makeup in mini mirror and out it away

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 05-09-2012, 02:15 AM

nickolay smirked, "date, huh?" he laughed, "you said it not me." he smiled again, waiting for her response.

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-09-2012, 02:21 AM

tasha smirked "okay you know what i meant, it's a friend date but what i was getting at basically is that seem to be trying to have a conversation with a wall, and if i wanted to have a conversation with a wall i could do that at home" She said. "besides i thought that you wanted to get to know me better, isn't that in fact why you pursued me and ""convinced" me to come out with you?" She smirked waiting for whatever sarcastic reply he had to that.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 05-09-2012, 02:32 AM

He laughed again. " yes, yes. I can be quite the wall at times. By the way, do you do that often? Have a conversation with a wall, I mean. Anyways, I'm a little shy. I'll get out of my wall phase in a minute." he stared at her eyes as he spoke, admiring them. "you know, you have very nice eyes." he blushed a little more, and smiled softly. He thought silently to himself," she's really pretty. I hope she doesn't mind my quirks too much and that she and I can become good friends. I like having good friends that are pretty." he looked at the table next to them. The patrons there were getting their food, and it smelled really good as it passed by him.

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-09-2012, 02:36 AM

tasha laughed as she replied, "so you are quiet the smart ass huh? well we should get along fine on that aspect. And no i do not conversat with my wall at all i was using as an analogy you where people compair things haha anyways well i am shy too but i have asked you like fifty questions and have gotten nothing from it so what do you like to do in your spare time?"

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 05-09-2012, 03:18 AM

"what spare time? I'm a college student, remember?" he smiled again. "nah.. I like talking to people and reading or going on jogs. I usually go on a jog every other morning to go to that coffee shop where we were this morning. Was it really only this morning that we met? Wow... Seems longer than that." he blinked a couple times. And then the food came. "here you two are. Chicken and bacon Alfredo with a side cesar salad for the lady, and a steak and chicken Alfredo for the sir." said the waitress, putting the dishes down infront of them.

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-09-2012, 03:28 AM

"yes it really only was this morning and ahhh i see, mmm i love this Alfredo! so what would you like to know about me?" she said as she began to eat .

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 05-09-2012, 03:30 AM

"well, what's your favorite food?" he asked, cutting up his steak. "what's your favorite everything?"

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-09-2012, 01:52 PM

"way to be specific." She said sarcastically. "my favorite food is Mexican i really do not know why but i absolutely love it, i usually crave healthy foods like vegetables, but i do sometimes eat non healthy things." She said that paused a minute to take a bit of her food as she though about the rest of her favorite things. "my favorite type of shoe is high heals i have a lot of them, my favorite colors in order are pink,red,purple,blue, and white. My favorite music is pop/hip hop but i will listen to pretty much anything except for scremo and really heavy metal music. However my favorite band is the backstreet boys i absolutely love them. I always have and i always will and nothing can change that. I invite you to challenge that though to because people always do and they are wrong. My favorite car/ dream car is a candy apple Shelby ford mustang gt. My favorite thing to do in my spare time is read and listen to music, i can read a 360 something book in about two days depending on how busy i am. My favorite flower is tiger lilies and i really do not have a preference of color for them. My favorite drink is coffee and coca cola. I have a lot of music because i like a little bit of everything and what i listen to on any given day just happens to depend on the mood that i am in usually. I enjoy doing brain games like word searches, not so much cross words though. I find them relaxing other then that i cannot think of anything else. Anything else that you want to know?" She finished as she started to finish up the last of her meal, she was curious to see what "the wall" would say to all that. She sworn if it was just one sentence she would fling Alfredo at him.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 05-09-2012, 02:38 PM

Nickolay wiped his mouth. "Well that's a lot to take in." He took a bite of his pasta. "I won't challenge you about the Backstreet Boys." he paused to eat some more. The whole time she was talking, he was eating, listening. "What's your favorite sport, and what do you do in your spare time?" He was getting to know her, but she wasn't giving him time to tell her anything about himself. "Also, if you want to ask me anything, feel free."

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-09-2012, 03:10 PM

she paused and looked up from her cheese cake menu, as she smiled at him. "My favorite sport is basketball i played in junior high and elementary school other then that i also enjoy watching football but i can only watch it for an hour or so at a time before i get bored it just seems like such a pointless sport." she paused for a moment to take a drink of her shake that was kind of starting to melt. "in my spare time i enjoy reading a lot and often i also like listening to music, spending time with friends when i can, and going to movies and what not. Also i would like to know your favorite everything i was thinking that when i finished telling you mine you would have told me yours but oh well. " She finished talking and waited for his response

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 05-10-2012, 06:56 PM

Nickolay smiled. "Of course. well, My favorite colors are in order, Lime or neon green, any other shade of green, any shade of blue other than navy blue, red, and silver. My favorite metal is silver, titaniun or white gold. they all look like silver. uh, my favorite food is Cheesecake, which makes me glad that you chose to come here. My favorite sport is Baseball or Softball. I don't like football at all. I dont like screamo or REALLY heavy metal, but i do like some mildly heavy metal, and i like every other type of music except most rap. I guess my favorite flower is a Calla Lily, preferably dyed blue or purple, and i don't have a favorite shoe... I love reading Fiction, though i don't know how fast i can read. I enjoy word searches, though i almost never have time for them. I actually own my dream car, color and everything. I worked hard for it and i'm almost done paying off the loan that i had to take out for it. My favorite subject in school was and is English." He paused and took a deep breath and looked at his own cheesecake menu. " In my spare time, gosh i feel like i'm reading my online dating bio, but in my spare time i enjoy going for jogs to go get coffee. I also love reading, and writing. I love to travel, and every chance i get i try going someplace new. What else do i do in my spa- oh yes, i sleep and mess around on the internet." He pressed his lips together and nodded. "Yup. I like sleep." he rubbed his chin and then rubbed his neck, thinking, "I need to shave..." he turned back to his menu and studied it closely for a moment before spacing out staring at it, thinking. He blinked and realized that he was staring at it and not really looking for the type of cheese cake that he wanted. he looked it over and decided on a chocolate cheesecake.

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-10-2012, 07:17 PM

setting down he own menu already having decide on the kaluha coffee cheese cake she said "well it seems like we have quiet a lot in common, i will listen to mild metal and i do enjoy rap, i am glad that you have your dream car as well" She smiled at him and then said "so after out cheese cake is this friend date over or do you have something else planned?"