Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 01-10-2019, 03:28 AM

I tried to change my e-mail and it bricked my account so I can't respond to your message on the profile wall thread. x_x I saw them both though!!

Can you post a help topic in the forums for me? ; ;

Basically I changed my e-mail. The change worked (I can log in with the new e-mail just fine), but I can't get the confirmation e-mail. SO, Menewsha sees my account as a newbie account with an unconfirmed e-mail. I get an ugly pop-up everywhere I go on this site but I can't get the e-mail to go through (it's not even in my spam folder).

I can't post anything anywhere because of it. ☆~☆;; I also can't contact the admins because the "Contact Us" requires a CAPTCHA from the reCAPTCHA1.0 system, which doesn't work anymore. I need help. Dx

---

A pm from YumeBott:
Can anyone help her?

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 01-10-2019 at 08:19 PM.. Reason: Removal of personal information

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-10-2019, 08:48 AM

I ran into the same problem a while ago when I changed my email. You'll have to wait for an admin, they can help!

zigbigadorlube: Captain Howdy: Halp?

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-10-2019, 08:19 PM

Nova_Alchemist: Thank you for passing along the message, their account should be good to go now!

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 01-10-2019, 08:43 PM

Resolved! <3

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 01-10-2019, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbigadorlube View Post
Nova_Alchemist: Thank you for passing along the message, their account should be good to go now!

Thank you! :)