Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 04-25-2008, 09:36 PM

No...like put them in folders. See I have a few PMs I don't want to delete (although one has gone with the new software switch) like art requests and such. But the ammount of PMs I get relating to the stickies I run I generally just every so often tick all and delete.

I have accidently deleted a lot of messages this way in the old software, but in the old software you could go save message and it put it in a saved folder. Now I can make folders for PMs here but I don't know how to get the PMs in those folders.

Ah thanks Now I can edit my threads. ^_^ I bet you're having fun editing and answering questions :P

Yeah, I was doing rearrange this drawer, and putting things in order, then I went out and came back in and like ten minutes wasted. T_T Not auto saving for me.

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 04-25-2008, 09:45 PM

@Jayms: Well I'd hold off on arranging your inventory for a while. ^^; I haven't tinkered with it yet since my computer access has been limited today and I had to move old posts instead.

To make new folders you have to go into "Edit Folders" in you Mail center and just type in the names of your new folder(s) in the bottom three slots available. Once you save, it'll create those and you can move the PMs into them. (You can make more than 3 folders if you need to, but you can only make 3 at a time.)

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 04-25-2008, 10:00 PM

I've made the folders, but I can't put anything in them T_T

Hey another question....So I wanted to edit the title of one of my threads. I went to the edit, changed the text and saved....but the saves haven't appeared. So am I doing something wrong or...?

Shrimp_Man
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Shrimp_Man Send a message via Yahoo to Shrimp_Man

Old 04-25-2008, 10:32 PM

I can't seem to get the default color option. I tried what you said, and it didn't show up for me.

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 04-25-2008, 10:35 PM

@Jayms: Hmm, I don't know about the PM thing. I'll try it out.

I actually added that to the first post. XD; Thread titles are finicky so they don't like to stick for users without mod abilities. I can change something for you though if you need it until it's fixed. :3

@Shrimp: It hasn't been enabled just yet, but it will eventually. ^^

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-25-2008, 10:58 PM

I really like the new text color options you get from going to...

Edit Options ---> Scroll down to the bottom where it say "miscellaneous options"
Select "Full WYSIWYG Editing"
Next time you go to post there will be a little "A" with a drop down of lots of lovely shades.

Then all you have to do is highlight you text and add that color the same way you add
boldlettering. <3

Also, if you click "go advanced" at the bottom before posting your message you can change the text size as well as
font.
XD

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 04-25-2008, 11:01 PM

@Nephila: Yep, WYSIWYG is very useful once you get the hang of it. ^^

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 04-25-2008, 11:12 PM

If you have time...no rush though.
The adopt a newbie thread. I just want [open] removed

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 04-25-2008, 11:16 PM

@Jayms: Done. ^^

Oh, and when you tried to move your PMs to a different folder, how did you do it? When I tried, I just checked the boxes next to the PMs I wanted to move, then went down to the drop-down menu and selected "Move to folder".

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 04-25-2008, 11:37 PM

*headdesk* I didn't spot the drop down menu...Thank you darlin. *thinks she really should stop trying to figure out new software while cooking and watching Disney*

Thanks for changing the title for me. It's just while the adopters figure out the new software, as only a handful of them were beta testers. Doesn't seem sane to pair people when no one knows what to do :P

1love1riku1
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to 1love1riku1 Send a message via MSN to 1love1riku1 Send a message via Yahoo to 1love1riku1

Old 04-25-2008, 11:38 PM

Oh this reminds me of kh-vids lol xD

So I guess I'll be VERY good at this kind of thing then eh?

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 04-25-2008, 11:39 PM

@Jayms: I understand. ^^; It definitely is confusing at first, but it's much more convenient when you get used to it. I just can't wait until the bugs are fixed and the kinks are ironed out.

@1love1riku1: This software is the same as another forum I use, but Mene's is easier to use. :3

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 04-25-2008, 11:57 PM

center alignment.... *drools and strokes the post*

Yeah, I've not been sleeping well either lately, four hours sleep tonight so no wonder I'm getting even more confused than normal. Tell you what though...having to re-subscribe to all my old threads really hurt >_< so much effort. But once everyone is used to it and it's all de-bugged I'm sure people will think better of it. There are certainly a lot more options...most of which have been repeatedly begged for (except a bank *hint hint*).

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 04-26-2008, 12:00 AM

I like being subscribed without using emails though. :0

But it does suck that the threads I've bookmarked no longer link to where they should. >__< One of these days I'll have to track them down.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 04-26-2008, 12:12 AM

*sobs pathetically* On the subject of all the threads having different links... *points at her list of roleplays and roleplayers* Look what I have to re-write tomorrow! T_T Do we have a gonk emote yet? *needs a gonk emote*

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 04-26-2008, 12:14 AM

:gonk: I think the gonk emote is quit appropriate. D:

I'm sorry. >__< At least this is only a one-time thing.

Shrimp_Man
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Shrimp_Man Send a message via Yahoo to Shrimp_Man

Old 04-26-2008, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferra View Post
@Shrimp: It hasn't been enabled just yet, but it will eventually. ^^
Oh okies. I was worried that I had somehow missed it. lol

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 04-26-2008, 12:18 AM

I'll do it at work on Sunday. I'm procrastinating now :P
Thankfully dragoness has provided me with updated links for hers already, so I'm hoping it won't take too long. But still :gonk:

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-26-2008, 12:23 AM

It is a pain to go through and change all the links... Old item-images don't work either. The URLs for items have changed from /img/ to /image/. >_>

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 04-26-2008, 12:27 AM

*cries pathetically* So I have to edit my quest and my shop too? I officially hate this software for the day now.

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to padfootsy

Old 04-26-2008, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melody xyelle View Post
So I've checked about 4 times and am either missing it each time or the default font color thing is gone. >.<
I can't find it either.

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 04-26-2008, 12:50 AM

@CK: Aww suck. D:

@padfootsy: It's not enabled yet, but I reported it to Ken so it should be added sometime soon. :3 I made a note about it in the first post.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-26-2008, 12:59 AM

You'll hate it today and love it tomorrow. XD The change can take a little bit to get used to.

But, yes, you need to update your shop and quest threads if you embedded the images for the items.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 04-26-2008, 01:01 AM

Woo not told off for hating it ^_^

I'll probably like it again when I'm used to everything and I don't have to re-do so many threads :P Not love it though. The layout hurts my eyes. But heh, I didn't like the last layout either for much the same reason. Next layout can we go easier on the eyes and not harder?

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-26-2008, 01:15 AM

I'm sure we'll figure out a way to make it easier for everyone - it may just take some time. :)