aphrodite remix
I am not an adventurer by choice...
Send a message via MSN to aphrodite remix

Old 08-08-2011, 06:03 AM

OI!!

I am not a chew toy -pouts-

Seito, for yours I did a side profile with you kinda holding the lil chicky, is that alright?

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-08-2011, 06:10 AM

But you're so tasty~ 8D

Hai! That's fine 8D

aphrodite remix

Old 08-08-2011, 06:16 AM

Hm, you do have a point -rubs beard-

Sweet <3 <3 I love me the side profiles lately :drool:

So just curious, why so much yellow?

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-08-2011, 06:35 AM

Exactly!

<33

No reason? 8D

aphrodite remix

Old 08-08-2011, 06:57 AM

Hhahaha fair enough. I hopefully will have the first 4 done in the next few hrs or so.

I'm feeling lazy >.<

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-08-2011, 07:01 AM

\o/ Good luck with that! 8D You can do it!!

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-08-2011, 07:10 AM

aphrodite remix: I would assume everybody wants their current avatar to be drawn. What else can you draw beside their current avatar? :) But thanks again for drawing when you're so busy with other things. >< So just curious, how many pies do you have? XD

aphrodite remix

Old 08-08-2011, 07:16 AM

Thanks Seito :3

@Light - lol well it was just incase they wanted a different avatar drawn, but hadn't posted it. Haha its no problem. I have 87 pies lol. I'm so far behind >.<

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-08-2011, 07:20 AM

*cheers you on* xD

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-08-2011, 07:22 AM

aphrodite remix: You have 87 and you say you're behind? I only have 58 and I know I am way behind. I'm not so sure about my friend. Though I hope you get more pies while you're on! ^^ So how was your day?

aphrodite remix

Old 08-08-2011, 07:28 AM

Haha thanks,

Its going pretty well so far. I work until 8am, then off to school, so I've got a couple of hours until I have to get ready. At least all the sketches are done and Rainbow's is almost finished. Weee. Other than that, watching futurama, and thinking about making some breakfast.

What are you up to?

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-08-2011, 07:29 AM

May my avatar be on the waiting list? :3 *has decided to stalk this thread*

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-08-2011, 07:35 AM

Well, I am currently feeding my niece and I am also eating with her. Rice with sausage and chicken in curry flavor. It's really good and she doesn't listen when I say I will feed her with the chopsticks. Dx That's good that things are going well! :) Well, while I feed my niece I will be AFK. ^^

aphrodite remix

Old 08-08-2011, 07:37 AM

@Ash - Sure I'll make a list now :3

@Light - Ah that sounds fun, I haven't seen my nephew in a while I miss him :( he's so ridiculous lol. That does sound good though I'm not sure what I'm going to make to eat, probably something easy and fast.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-08-2011, 07:41 AM

Wewt! Thank you ^_^ how are you doing?

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-08-2011, 07:48 AM

aphrodite remix: Well, It is cute watching my niece eat with her mouthful and asking me to give her this or that. ^^ I don't mind but if I want her to finish eating fast, she'll be whiny so I'm quite thirsty and she's not done eating. Dx What is your nephew like? My nephew is wild and crazy. But I love it, there isn't a day where it's boring when he's here! ^^ It's cute, one time I was sleeping and so he came into the room and was trying to wake me up, I open my eyes and he went "boo!" and I just melted then and there and woke up. XD

aphrodite remix

Old 08-08-2011, 07:52 AM

@ Ash - I'm alright, watching Robot Chicken now and working on arts. Yourself?

@Light - My Nephew has tried that too, but I'm a really light sleeper so I can usually here the little "kewwy" and then his head pops in and I'm already awake. But that's only when I spend the night at my parents place since my sister still lives at home. He's a good kid though, good manners, behaves etc... He's not too crazy but he loves being outside, which is kinda crappy because of how many mosquito's we have, but otherwise its all good.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-08-2011, 07:56 AM

I was thinking about attempting to draw my avatar lol

aphrodite remix

Old 08-08-2011, 07:57 AM

Ah you should! What style arts?

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-08-2011, 08:01 AM

Traditional/learning lol. I tend to draw what I see so anatomy is hard for me. I get bases off-line and try to draw how they look but it sucks a lot lol (:

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-08-2011, 08:01 AM

aphrodite remix: I thought my nephew was the only one but of course that isn't true. My nephew loves going outside and swimming, he also swims naked. XD My sister lives with her boyfriend at his parents house and it's quite good because we're not that far away from each other. Just take the freeway and we'll get to their house in no time or we can take the backway from our house to the front way of their house. XD My dear, you're a light sleeper? I'm a deep sleeper and my nephew is rough, he'll kick you or slap you in the face. He's good but just really crazy hyper. >< How old is your nephew? Mine is 2 but turning 3 and he still cannot form sentence yet. Even though my niece has when she was 2 and she's 4, she's a year older than my nephew. ><

Also hello Ashtyn Leigh, how are you? ^^

aphrodite remix

Old 08-08-2011, 08:06 AM

@ Ash - Ah that sounds fun, do you have an pics of what you do?

@ Light - Ah no I'm lucky he doesn't kick or slap, he'll come in and he'll just stand by you saying your name, usually whispering. If you don't respond he'll leave and shut the door quietly, then come back 5 min later and do the same thing lol. Its pretty funny. He's 3 now, he can't form a lot of sentences yet either though his talking has improved considerably since starting daycare. So I'm rather hopeful he'll be far more articulate come Christmas this year. In my experience most girls develop before boys when it comes to speech, so its probably normal that she was forming sentences faster than he was.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-08-2011, 08:21 AM

Hmmmmm on my facebook... and an old artshop around here somewhere >.<;

aphrodite remix

Old 08-08-2011, 08:25 AM

Hm well if you have time you should link, I'd love to see :)

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-08-2011, 08:26 AM

aphrodite remix: Yes, I also do believe boys develop their speech much slower than the girls. I think you're quite lucky to have a nephew who is like that. My nephew stands beside me and go "YAGLAGHAKYALG" hoping I will wake up and then smacks down on my face and I'll open my eyes, his mother will start laughing and he'll go "Boo!" and I'm just like..."Thanks for not controlling your son and what are you doing in my room?" but she was trying to put him to sleep but he just doesn't want to go take a nap! Dx He's cute though, really cute for being a interracial kid. I hope your nephew speech improve as well. I wonder what my nephew will sound like this coming Christmas. I do like Christmas, you? ^^