Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via MSN to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via Yahoo to Ruby_Dawn

Old 02-11-2008, 04:09 AM

Hello all and Happy Valentines event, I hope everyone is have a good time..I dont usually open my own threads because I am more of a lurker,do to the fact I always feel uncomfortable butting in on other people's threads. but I decided that I wanted a place to chat and make some friends during this event..so come chat it up with me (I am a night owl so I am usually on after 11:00pm Pacific time) but feel free all you lurkers who feel uncomfortable in other threads to stop by here and chat and that goes for anyone I would love to make many friends here so even when I am not around go ahead and pop in and chat in this thread :D

Here is a little about me

Name-Gayle
Age-28
Relationship-Married
Likes-Dancing,Video games,Reading,Painting,Making new friends.
Dislikes-Mean People,Liars,Closed minded people

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 02-11-2008, 04:21 AM

hello there! o=

how are you?

I lurvle this event!! sooo many adorable items!! @_@

soooo pretttttyyyy -drools-

emo black and red broken hearts... <3333333

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via MSN to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via Yahoo to Ruby_Dawn

Old 02-11-2008, 04:24 AM

I am doing pretty good,how are you doing? yeah I love this event as well.the Items are great

Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 02-11-2008, 04:33 AM

I think this is my favorite event thus far since I've started. The items are so very pretty and since I had gold to spend on the items, it made the event even more nifty.

There are still a few more items on my list of wants, but hey.

*Waves* Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Andais.

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 04:36 AM

Hi Andais it is very nice to meet you :) I hope you are having a great day/night. I agree so far this is my favorite event as well. I love the items and hope to get enough gold to buy all the ones I want from the event store..so what are you up to tonight?

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 02-11-2008, 04:40 AM

Wonderful to meet you too Dawn.
Sitting at my parent's house using my laptop that they swiped from me because their computer was being the worst piece of crap ever. *sigh* They are watching Mr. and Mrs. Smith on the television right now. They complained that my typing on the regular computer, which they just got back yesterday, was too loud.

Enjoying a lazy sunday evening of doing not much of anything. How is your day/eveing going?

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-11-2008, 04:42 AM

Hiyo!!
This event is making me emo.
T.T

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Andais
Wonderful to meet you too Dawn.
Sitting at my parent's house using my laptop that they swiped from me because their computer was being the worst piece of crap ever. *sigh* They are watching Mr. and Mrs. Smith on the television right now. They complained that my typing on the regular computer, which they just got back yesterday, was too loud.

Enjoying a lazy sunday evening of doing not much of anything. How is your day/eveing going?
yeah I am enjoying a lazy sunday as well,trying to recuperate from a night of drinking and dancing last night lol

@x3tyi besides the event making you emo lol how are you?

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 02-11-2008, 04:51 AM

How exactly is this event making you emo? Because of the ridicously sad tale of woe between Mr. Mayor and Victoria? Just think about how many times a day that happens in the real world and a person would never get out of bed again. Gotta look at the bright side of life and not wallow in the misery of others.

Perhaps it's best that these people are not together considering they haven't been dating that long and their lives together would have turned out horrible and violent. Who knows, everything happens for a reason, and we never know what that reason is at the time, but it usually reveals itself further down the road.

Dawn- It was kind of sad, the boyfriend and I went to bed last night at like 9:30 because we were tired and didn't feel much like staying up doing nothing. Of course, neither one of us much of a drinker or partier. Which is kind of ironic, since Rodd (boyfriend) is in the Navy.

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 05:02 AM

Quote:

Dawn- It was kind of sad, the boyfriend and I went to bed last night at like 9:30 because we were tired and didn't feel much like staying up doing nothing. Of course, neither one of us much of a drinker or partier. Which is kind of ironic, since Rodd (boyfriend) is in the Navy.
I probably should have gone to bed last night instead of going out myself it turned out to be a pretty bad night,my friend ditched me the bar I went to sucked but I did have a good time somewhat so I guess it was worth it

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 02-11-2008, 05:10 AM

See, if any of my friends ditched me at a club there would be a lot of words. Words that are not exactly nice and could definitely put a dent in the relationship. Thankfully, none of my friends are that rude. I did at one point have a couple of friends that would do that, but they aren't in my life anymore. The weird thing is, even though we crashed out early, it was almost noon before i rolled out of bed and that was only because Rodd woke me up texting me that he was on his way back over from mustering on the base.

I hope I can save up another couple of thousand in gold before the event items disappear from the event store and become more then I want to pay. Hehe

pink_angel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 05:10 AM

heyy guys!<3

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 02-11-2008, 05:14 AM

*waves* Hey there Pink_Angel. How are you?

wish

Old 02-11-2008, 05:15 AM

Harro everyone. :3

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 05:15 AM

Quote:
See, if any of my friends ditched me at a club there would be a lot of words. Words that are not exactly nice and could definitely put a dent in the relationship. Thankfully, none of my friends are that rude. I did at one point have a couple of friends that would do that, but they aren't in my life anymore. The weird thing is, even though we crashed out early, it was almost noon before i rolled out of bed and that was only because Rodd woke me up texting me that he was on his way back over from mustering on the base.

I hope I can save up another couple of thousand in gold before the event items disappear from the event store and become more then I want to pay. Hehe
yeah that is the weird thing this friend has never been this way,but he is having relationship problems at the moment I guess that is why he ditched me but it still hurts because we were planning this night out for over a week,and I dont get out that often :(...yeah I hope I can make some good money to buy the event store items as well that is the main reason I opened up this thread :)

@pink_angel hey how are you doing?

@wish-hi there how is your evening going?

Loony Lynn
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 05:18 AM

Hi! =]
Event is doing very well so far, don't you think?

Awh. Bummers. I have really bad timing. x.x
I have to leave now. I'll be sure to come back later though. ^^

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loony Lynn
Hi! =]
Event is doing very well so far, don't you think?

Awh. Bummers. I have really bad timing. x.x
I have to leave now. I'll be sure to come back later though. ^^
yes I agree the event is going great so far...too bad you have to go but I hope you have a great night and stop back in if you get the chance

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 02-11-2008, 05:22 AM

Dawn, I say you smack him around a little and tell him what for. Relationship issues or not, it's not cool to ditch someone you've made plans with for any reason. Now if someone close to them was in danger or dying I could understand cutting the evening short, but naw, things like that just go all throw me. I feel for you though. *hugs*

But hey, at least you're none worse for the wear right? And you're here. I know what you mean by the opening of the thread, I was just thinking of doing the same thing when I came across yours. Everyone else that I converse with is on the other side of the country making them three hours ahead and thus going to bed when you are wide awake. Dag nab it.

All right, I shall be back later hopefully. Time to head off to my house and do things around my house. I should be able to get on, otherwise I will be back on tomorrow when I get done with a majority of my work.

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Dawn, I say you smack him around a little and tell him what for. Relationship issues or not, it's not cool to ditch someone you've made plans with for any reason. Now if someone close to them was in danger or dying I could understand cutting the evening short, but naw, things like that just go all throw me. I feel for you though. *hugs*

But hey, at least you're none worse for the wear right? And you're here. I know what you mean by the opening of the thread, I was just thinking of doing the same thing when I came across yours. Everyone else that I converse with is on the other side of the country making them three hours ahead and thus going to bed when you are wide awake. Dag nab it.
maybe you are right I'll just smack around some so maybe next time he wont ditch me LOL..nope none worse for the ware just a little hurt I dont have many friends so I just wanted a fun night out but oh well :).

yeah I tend to jump in to threads when everyone is sleeping mainly because I am a night owl..but I also have a hard time jumping in on other people's conversations I always feel weird or I tend to kill the threads lol..so that is why I started this one hehe

ok well have a good night and I hope to see you again soon

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 02-11-2008, 05:32 AM

I know how you feel Dawn. Luckily, my friend ShadowFflur was already established on here when she recommended that I join since I was so tired of all the crap Gaia was going through.

The whole not having a lot of friends, it's actually said that friends are more quality based then quantity based. So, have just a couple of really good friends versus a lot of low quality friends.

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 05:34 AM

Quote:
I know how you feel Dawn. Luckily, my friend ShadowFflur was already established on here when she recommended that I join since I was so tired of all the crap Gaia was going through.

The whole not having a lot of friends, it's actually said that friends are more quality based then quantity based. So, have just a couple of really good friends versus a lot of low quality friends.
]yeah that is why I dont have a lot of friends, I got tired of all the bull crap that comes with the so-called friendships...well I think I am going to go find some thing to eat I'll be back soon

Loony Lynn
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 05:56 AM

Okay, I'm back from my dinner.
I'll be replying a tad bit slow because I have to do some homework before school tomorrow.

Are you still here?

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Okay, I'm back from my dinner.
I'll be replying a tad bit slow because I have to do some homework before school tomorrow.

Are you still here?
I am here ..though I am still trying to figure out something to eat lol so if I am a bit slow on replying myself that is why..how are you doing?

Loony Lynn
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 06:10 AM

Something microwavable is always good. xP
Fast and easy. Though too much microwaved food is bad for you.

I'm doing quite well actually.
It's still the weekend. I'll wait for tomorrow to complain about school or other problems. XD

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Something microwavable is always good. xP
Fast and easy. Though too much microwaved food is bad for you.

I'm doing quite well actually.
It's still the weekend. I'll wait for tomorrow to complain about school or other problems. XD
lol yeah the microwave is a great thing hehe I am thinking about reheating my french dip mmmmm but I am being lazy lol..so what are you up to?