Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-14-2008, 07:59 AM

Judging is under way!

Intro and Welcome~

Welcome to my first ever art contest. The purpose of this contest is to firstly get me some arts (since I all together FAIL at commissioning people), but also to give you, the artists, some stuff. 'cause I kinda realised I had a heap of stuff sitting in my mules account and all I would ever do with it was sell it to buy my self more clothes.

Also, I finish school soon, I leave home and I turn 18...all in the period of the next 3 months. I thought I need something nice to remember this period of time with other then a big fat FAIL on my exam results...

News:
4th October, 2008:
Added 40k pure to prizes. Trying to add references/ more description to characters who are a little lacking.
1st October, 2008:
Added a heap more characters into the 'Other Characters' post. Added some more prizes. Should be adding some pure as prizes soon.

POST ORDER

i.Welcome
ii. Rules & Before you create
iii. Prizes
iv. Characters (Alopeans)
v. Characters (The Judis Crew)
vi. Characters (Widows Hallow and The Meriad)
vii. Characters (Spirits and Gods)
viii. Characters (Others)
ix. Avatars
x. How to Enter & Entries
xi. Links and Freebies

{toooo many posts @o@}

Last edited by Glammy; 01-30-2009 at 06:02 AM..

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-14-2008, 07:59 AM

Rules

i. All your own work, please. Referencing photos and whatnot, fine. Copy+Paste someone else arty stuff, not fine.
ii. Be nice to other peeps, and don't diss their work (aka, R.E.S.P.E.C.T)
iii Follow TOS. If you, or your entry might get you, your entry or my self in the shizz, PM me.
iv. You can enter as many times as you like, but you can only win one set of prizes. but each image can only win one prize.
v. You can enter images involving either your OC's or 'made up' characters if it's appropriate (ie: if it's male, it can go with Neithen or May to an extent). Even inappropriate is fun >__>;
vi. Have fun. Seriously.

What to Create
i. You can draw any of the characters or avatars mentioned in these descriptions (even the minor ones that just get a brief mention in the other characters descriptions).
ii. You can do what ever you want with them, pretty much. Just it'd be great if you could keep it within the rough guide lines/ profiles I give.
iii. I'll answer, to the best of my ability, any questions you have.
iv. TBA

Before you create (aka, how to win my heart and therefor some stuff)

i. I like all kinds of art, but I do tend to lean away from really, really, really shiney anime styles. Buuut, that's not saying I wont adore it anyway. It's just some times I wont >__>
ii. I love all mediums and media like the brother I never had. Even writing. 'cause I can't write, so I like peope who can
iii. I like the boyxboy
iv. I like the girlxgirl
v. I like the girlxboy
vi. I don't mind the crack, but uh...somethings just don't go (aka, Glam would never go with anyone, and Neithen is terrified of the ladies bodies).
vii. TBA
viii. TBA

Last edited by Glammy; 01-29-2009 at 04:34 AM..

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-14-2008, 08:00 AM

Prizes

I'll be adding to the prizes as I get my hands on more stuff.
(There needs to be a minimum of 10 entries for prizes to be awarded)
Note: Over all 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will get first pick of prizes.

Over All First Prize

Crown Set
+
2 sets or 4 items from the single section
+

Over All Second

V-Day Belt
+
1 set or 2 picks from the single section
+

Over All Third

September Set
+
1 set or 2 picks from the single section
+
1st-3rd prizes sent!

All Runners up
2 DIFFERENT items (either a set or two from the single section) + 1k

PRIZE POOL

Sets

x2

single items

Last edited by Glammy; 02-01-2009 at 03:57 AM..

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-14-2008, 08:00 AM

Characters pt1 : The Alopeans

The Alopeans are a family* of demons who have survived threw time, and currently reside in a some-time-in-the-future alternate universe. They come from a rather prestigious family line, but also carry the 'baggage' of their blood line.
They belong to a blood line* called the 'Condemned'. It relates to something that the Alopean sibling's father did many, many years ago.
The Alopean's are from a species of demons known as 'the flesh eaters*'. As the name may suggest, they eat flesh. Neithen is the 'most needy' of them all, and must feed monthly. The sisters only need to feed a couple of times a year.
Here's a butt load of information on the Alopean World. If there's names that don't quite line up to what's here, or things that contridict each other, take what's in this thread here as right.

Name: Glam Aloapen
Eye Color: She has no eye color, the whole eye is white. Just to white wholes in her face. Occasional there is a bright blue tint to them *see first ref. Picture *
Height: 5'8"
Build: She's one of these people with an impossible figure (mostly thanks to the corset). Largish bust and hips, but tiny middle. longish legs and arms.
Hair: Messy (she cuts it her self without a mirror when it bothers her), long and Black. Not well kept at all.
Skin: Pale but not as much so as her other family. He face is slightly tanned.
Other feature type things:
> She looks around 20ish. Maybe a little younger, but tired/ worn out so generally has sunken eyes.
> she’d be very pretty if she slept more and didn’t radiate EVIL
> As with her whole family she has a bright red tattoo style marking that runs from the bridge of her nose to just above her eye brows (if she had any).
> Her hair is another distinct feature that Glam has. She changes the style but usually it's in two rather large and messy piggy tails that are held up by hair elastics with little plastic cheery beads on them. If she has it down it's a rather messy cut similar to Neithen's. It reaches almost to the small of her back.
> Her left arm is clawed - kinda of mecha-dragon styled - and black up till her shoulder. There are wires and semi visible mechanical joints at her wrist, elbow and shoulder. Her fingers on that hand are very angular and sharp.
> She has a long-ish tail similar to the gaian d-tail but not the same :/ It begins a little above her butt (where there is a small row of black spikey spines that run down to the tip of her tail. The spines get longer as they go down her back, until they are almost 2 feet long). There are gaps in the back of her body suit to allow for these.
> The end (of her tail) has a small heart shaped tip.
> Tail is generally optional, since I forget it most of the time anyway.

Personality:
> Glam is the least human of her family - she has no respect for human life, doesn't care for others feelings and has a terrible habit of destroying lives.
> Generally, she’s asexual. Don’t be confused by what she wears and how she acts. She hates the idea of sex with anyone.
> she does rather like dragonflies.

Clothing:
> A black thing that looks rather like a one piece swim suite, except it’s strapless and very low cut (‘V’ plunging neck line). It has a built in push up bra, so lots of cleavage. Not a g-string back. It covers some of her butt cheeks.
> She usually wears a spiked collar, varying from small studs to something akin to a ‘Wolf Collar’.
> If she’s wearing something other then her suite, it’s usually a multi-layered tulle skirt she picked up in a second hand store. It’s pink, red and purple and comes to her mid-thigh.
> Knee length boots, with slightly curled tones. They lace up and come to a point just above her knee (Check out the refs, ‘cause I’m vague).
> Another favorite out fit is black, boy leg under pants, a simple black bra and knee high socks.
Like this. She gets around the house/ street like that a lot.
> Generally, anything that shows off her hips and boobs. If you saw her, you’d probably thing she was something of a SM slut. Bu she’s not. She’d hit you for thinking that. Hit you hard.

Ref. Art >>(a lot of them are old or wrong, but just go with what ever)
[x] [x] [x][X][x][x][x][x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Other plot related information:
> The reason Glam's arm is the way it is is a mystery only known by her and Panda. Generally rumored that it involved a dragon. A dragon that is now missing an arm.
> Glam goes off by her self a lot and hangs out with insects, particularly dragonflies. No one knows quite why, but she seems to enjoy it.
> She has a slight lisp.

Name: Panda Aloapen
Eye Color: The same as Glam, completely white but occasionally tinted bright blue.
Height: 6'0" ( 6'1" if you include all her hair xDD)
Build:
Glam is rather chubby compared to her sister and brother. She probably would be called a little fat in the modern day world. She doesn’t care though.
Hair: Simply, there’s a lot of it! It reaches down to her knees and is big and floofy. She has two extremely long bangs on either side on her face. These are decorated with feathers, beads and string.
Her fringe almost covers her eyes. It’s straight, black and well kept.
Skin: She is pale. Not as much as Neithen but still unnaturally so.
> As with the rest of her family, Panda has the red marking on her face ( from the bridge on her nose to just above her eye brows, its a large band).
> She also has a pair of horns that she occasionally lets show. These stand straight up on her head.
> Other then these, Panda is pretty normal. But on the other then she can shape shift into a panda. :ninja: But that’s normal...right?

Personality:
> Panda is the level headed (most of the time). She leads her family and is really the only one who bothered to learn magic (she's a Shaman) so she is a little more motivated then the rest of 'em.
> She's generally you kind hearted loving type who likes to help out and be nice. Unless you hurt her family. Or her. Or her cat. Or her staff. Or she’s not happy that day. Or you leave the button tone on your cell phone.

Out fits and whatnot:
> Panda usually wears a heavy light coloured coat with a contrasting fur trim (ie: White with black fuzz). Under that she will normally have some kind of dress or gown. It varies but is usually black with a gold or silver trim (see second ref pictures). With this heavy snow boots or walking boot. White or black stockings.
> Her out fits are normally two-tone. Ya’know the “Glammy Coat”? They’re based off Panda’s coat.

Ref. Pictures >> (more to come soon)

[X][X][X][X] [x] [x][x][x][x]

Other plot related/interesting stuff
> Panda is married to a man named Adarven. Adarven is a high general in hell and has slept with Neithen (before he married Panda). They are in loooove. He brings her Floooowers.
> Panda is peaceful and friendly. She runs a home for escaped/ homeless creatures of non human origins. No kidding. (pretty much a safe house/home).

Name: Neithen Aloapen-Deity
Eye Color: Neithen unlike the rest of his family has normal eyes. They're an extremely bright blue. (see ref picture).
Height: 5"9'
Build: Thin. If he hasn't 'fed' for a while, he starts to become almost corpse like. Bones stand out and his skin becomes translucent.
If he's fed recently, he can be a little chubby, but 'normally', he's your average tall-ish skinny guy.

Hair: Messy, black in areas, and has streaks of other colours throughout it.
He ties different things into it (bones, feathers, body parts (other peoples), fabric, all kinds a stuff), as well as wears it in different manners. Most of the time he has something of a side part, with long bangs though.
Skin: corpse pale. and waxy.
I mean. he's dead. you could even call him a zombie I guess.
He does eat people after all.
The Red band on his face. see ref. images please. It’s a bitch to explain ;___;
ALSO:

TATTOOs
(He’s the only one in his family to have tatt’s. The rest don’t even have the pentagram on their shoulders).
See ref…

SCARES AND OTHER NASTIES>>
Both arms are covered with scares and burns. NOT SELF INFLICTED.
pleeeeease note that.
Neith' is a little ‘unsettled’, ‘a few seagulls short of a flock’, ‘a basket full of sandwiches sort of a picnic’, but doesn't self harm. He's just been used and abused and executed and tortured and condemned and exiled and questioned vigorously.
> the burns on his arms are from a nasty run in with the church during the witch trials, while the cuts are from a similar incident involving a group of rather judgmental rednecks.
> His back has several long gashes, as does his thighs.

Personality:
In short:
> He's up and down like a yo-yo. Kills when he needs to and with out mercy. Liked to sleep around, but is currently 'settled' down.
> He’s a natural leader, but hates doing it (leading that is). So has problems with following orders/ rules/ guide lines/ user mannuals.

REFERNCES:

{Younger Neithen}
[X][X][x]
{Older Neithen}
[X][X] [X][X][x]
Ref. Page [x] [x] [x] [x]
[x]
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Other bits that might help:
> Neithen was a man whore. He'd sleep with pretty much anything male. That was when he was younger, then he met Mhaveil and fell in proper love.
> Neithen is a member of the Judis Crew, and knows Chase quite well. They've slept together.
> He's be executed several times: Crucified, Burnt at the stake, drowned and stoned to death.

Name: Deity
Eye Color: Turquoise and Glossy
Height: 5'7"
Build: Distinct hour glass figure (large bust, wide hips, narrow waist). She was once known as a beauty within the demi-gods.
Hair: Grey-Brown, midback length and straight. Usually worn down, or pulled back slightly, with flowers or feathers tied in haphazardly.
Other:
> Deity was once a queen within the Demi Gods, but then the head demon of the Condemned (they weren't called 'the condemned' yet, but they're archaic name is forgotten) raped her, leading to her down fall, and the punishment of the entire Alopean and Condemned blood line throughout history.
> Were as once Deity was both feared and lusted after, she now is a shadow of her former self, often mistaken for a statue, as she spends most of her days sitting on her thrown among flowers and birds and deers and other such natural nature.
> Neithen was the result of the rape, hence the hyphenated name.

References:
[x]

Name: Mhaveil
Eye Colour: Brown (they're wide almond shaped, when he's surprised his eyes look very buggy)
Skin Colour: Golden Brown
Height: 5'4"
Build: Medium. He's short and stocky.
Hair: Red-Orange, curly and shoulder length. No particular style, he doesn't cut it very often.
Other: Mhaveil met Neithen by accident. Neithen mistook him for a human while he (Neithen) was hunting one day. Turned out that Mhav' was a woodland Spirit, and a rather moody one at that. Awkward moments followed, and then love bloomed...after Neithen did some forest saving for Mhaveil.
>Mhaveil appears to be your clique 'fiery redhead', but is generally nice. Generally being the key word. He has no problems about impaling you on a tree root if you hold an axe menisingly in his forest, or towards Neithen.

References
Some might call it a reference page [x] [x] [x]

Last edited by Glammy; 11-21-2008 at 03:29 AM..

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-14-2008, 08:02 AM

Characters pt2: The Judis Crew

The Judis Crew, I supose, you would call an organised Crime Silicate. But they don't just deal in drugs, they deal in voodoo, whoodoo and yoodoo, along with summonings, corpse revival and hexes. Basically, the 'Crew is what the Mafia would be if it was made up of the undead and demonic...
> Neithen, Nerossis, Judis and Havok all have the same pentagram tattoo. This tattoo denotes membership of the Judis Crew.

FEAR/HYPE
Name: Hype (or) Fear. Depending on who your talking to. His real name is Adrian De'cam.
Age: He's officially been dead for 32 years. He was 16 when he died. Work it out k?
Ht: 5'8"
Wt: 70kg-80kg.
Orient: M-M
Race/Species: Human, then zombie. Now happily sitting on the title of Zombie Witch Doctor.
Number: 1

Hair: Two descriptions for this one. Examples are here. The one on the left (with the black in his hair), is typical for 'Fear', while the other (on the right) is more of Hype's get up. They're both the same person, with the same attitude, but just for different occasions. The black in the hair is simple hair extensions.
Skin: He's a zombie. Dead white/grey.
Build: He's got a similar build to Chase - light-medium. He's got a little more muscle then Chase, but other then that, he's you've average tall white guy. He's a little girly but. He's got some hip action going on.
Eyes: Green. Yellow-Green.
Dist. Features: Uuuuh. List time.
> As with all non-human members of Judis train, he has a pentagram tattoo'ed on his right shoulder.
> Lots of scares. Since he's dead, wounds don't really heal. They just kinda. Uh. Stay open. He sews them up as much as he can, but normally he just covers more obvious ones and doesn't worry about the rest.
He has a lot on his lower arms (around his wrists), from fights and work mishaps.
> A Y section. He had one done when he died the first time around annnd...the stitching kinda had to stay so that his insides don't fall out :|
Access: No major ones. He normally wears a dogtag on a silver chain. He normally wears this out side of his shirt. His name and rank/number are written on it.
Dress: Uuuuh. He likes red and black, and pretty grunge-goth-punk-rave. Uh. Yeah. What ever he feels like really. He likes sleevless shirts combined with a pair of elbow length gloves and lots of belts on his pants. And boots. Must have boots. Some cross dressing. But never mini skirts thx. Always long, flattering stuff. He doesn't like to look like a 'slut' anymore.
Formal is anything for a suit to a nice pair of dress pants and a fitted shirt. He doesn't take part in much of the formal stuff.
Other: Make up. He wears a lot of it. He doesn't have eye brows. Painted Fingernails are another must have.

Attitude: Easily annoyed and moody is Hype in a nut shell. Before a certain incident involving Jay, he was pretty layed back and fun. After said incident he started to become easier to upset and even more moody then before.
Views: Anything goes most of the time. Don't mess with family matters or friends. Don't do Drugs heavily, but only because he's seem what they can do and look after your self.
Fears: Your average stuff - loss of loved ones, death (only because he knows whats on the other side already) and getting 'put away'.
Affections: Loved ones (really?), clothes and art.

REFERENCE:
[x]

Other Information/Plot stuff:
> As mentioned, Fear/Hype once worked as a prostitute for the Crew, but eventually worked his way up to be Chase's favorite. It was during this time that the leader of the Crew (Chase) realized Fear/Hype's particular gift/skill/liking for creative killing.
> Hype is the side of this character presented to the general public - he wears more revealing clothes and is still considered as 'Chases manbitch'.
> Fear is the Killer. Very few know what he looks like, or who he is. He's generally considered the equivalent of the 'Boogyman' within the Black Magic Mafia groups. A boogie man who likes to disembowel you artistically, and slowly.
> Fear/Hype is Chases friend, but their not really...lovers. They sleep together (more often then not, Chase just passes out with an arm over Fear/Hype).
> Fear/Hype falls in love with a policemen/detective called Sam. Same is 5'9", brown hair, brown eyes and pale (nighshifts). He's lead investigator on the Murders Fear/Hype commits, and has no idea they guy he's seeing is the one committing them. I like to call it 'Clueless meets Criminal Minds meets shitty romance novel'.

CHASE
Name: Chase [thedragon] (real name: Chard)
Ht: 5'6" with out counting horns or wings.
Wt: Varies. 60kg approx.
Orient: M-F
Race/Species: Deity of Hell Holes, Procrastination, Zombies (only zombies, not all undead) & Pay Back.
Number: N/A

Hair: Bright Orange, shoulder length. Normal wears is spiked up at the back and across part of the left side of his face.
Skin: He's a zombie. Dead white/grey.
Build: He's about medium build - not overly light, but still not heavy build. He's got a little fat, and hardly any muscle.
Eyes: Normally white, dead and empty but occasionally they had a hint of red.
Dist. Features: Damn. Where to start.
> As with all non-human members of Judis Train, he has a pentagram tattoo'ed on his right shoulder.
> Mostly on his right, but generally all over, he has veins that stand out and look kinda...ew. Its mostly because he's so pale, but being dead has something to do with it as well.
> This weird creepy ass shadow that comes from his feet 90% of the time. So really, he has no feet, just a whole heap of shadows.
> One of the biggest is the niffty purply shizz that spouts out of his head. Its similar to what the sun emmits but...purple. As well as the purple spewy stuff, theres a nice little black halo there. (I mean, he’s not based of any Gaian items. No. Not at all. STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT.)
> Small wings. Black, feathery wings. On his back. With feathers. Well. Not small. About a meter (2 1/2 feet) long.
Access: He doesn't really have any thing he wears ALL the time. Just a pair of gloves to hid his burnt (as in. Charcoal) hands.
Dress: Every day/ casual wear is something along the lines of a pair of dress pants or jeans (black) and either a band shirt or a nice fitted dress shirt. Get does get creative sometimes. Think a pretty average punk rocker.
Formal Dress is usually a black suite + tie. OR the purple and orange sari and tie for big formal Ceremony things (a lot of black magic takes place k). He actually has very little fashion sense. It he thinks it looks ok, then that’s all the counts. He likes orange and purple.

REFERENCE:
[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

Other details/Plot bits:
> Chase is old. Old old old. Like, granpax 100.
> He knows Neithen quite well. They've slept together many a time. They think they might be related, but they're not quite sure.
> He was in love once, but it was a mortal and a priest. Things didn't work out well.
> He rules the Judis Crew with an Iron thumb, and does not like to be double crosses. You double cross him, you end up on a cross.
> He LOVES LOVES LOVES Kylie and pineapples and MMORPG.

MONKEY
(Planned escape monkey: PEM)
She’s Chase’s assistant. She takes care of paper work and unwanted visitors. She likes things neat and tidy and perfectly on time. This does not happen when working with Chase.
Two looks she goes with;
This one which you only see when you’re pretty sure you’re in crap. Like, really big crap. Like, you’re probably not going to be able to tell anyone what you saw kind of crap.
And the other one involves black shoulder length curly hair, green eyes and striped spaghetti strap tops.
Some think she may have 'something' with Chase. No one knows.
[x][x][x][x][x][x]

PERISH & THOUGHT
(Perish the Thought)
No one knows if they’re twins, or if they just look alike.
Either way, they’re body guards.
They both have coffee complexions and white deathhawks.
And wear Grey suits.
And are 6’3”
Chase usually assigns these two to look after Fear/Hype.

Last edited by Glammy; 11-03-2008 at 03:16 AM..

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-14-2008, 08:02 AM

Characters pt3: The Widow's Hallow and The Meriad

The Widow's Hallow refers to a ex military ship on which this story takes place. It's a reasonable large ship, sailing the seas in a Steampunk-esque universe. It's the same universe that the Alopeans and the Judis Crew live in, but 230 years after The Jdis Crew's story is set.

>name: Lileth Havok Rein. But, most people call him 'Havok', since, well. That’s the side of him he shows the most. 'Lilith' is the slightly more unstable side.
>age (approx): estimated 74 years.
{>>>dob:16th Nov. ???? (year unknown)
{>>>dod: 25th Dev ???? (24 years after his birth)
>gender:Masculine human ( but feminine in Garien terms).
{>>>orient: Generally unknown, or, undecided. but for the most part M+M.
> race/species/alliance: Garien (also known as Death Walkers & Sin Eaters).
> general Build:
* Tall. For the time, unusually tall. Slim build, but not overly thin. Toned Muscles, but not bulky.
* He still looks around 24-26. Narrow nose, slightly high cheek bones and defined, but not out standing lips.
* He has long, narrow fingers that end in long claw like finger nails that are naturally black.
{>>>ht: 6'2"
{>>>wt: ???
> dist. features:
{>>>hair: Medium length, black. Think emo-ish hair (distinct side-part covering part of his face [right side], longish bangs [bangs are longer then the rest of his hair - just touching his shoulders). Roughly cut at the back - it sticks up. It’s a little course - you know how hair gets when its been overly straighted? All brittle looking and a little foofy? Think that. If you're lost, look at the pictures.
{>>>skin: Pale enough. Well, strangely pale for someone who spends 90% of their time above deck on a Pirate Ship anyway.
He does tan a little. Mostly on the face.
{>>>tattoos/peicings/ect: List time....
]----Tattoos----
@ Running from just bellow his ear to the back of his hand is a bold 'arrow' shape. It runs down the fore-arm part of...his arm.
@ On his shoulder blades, are a pair of tattered wings (yes, I know, clique'). These cover most of his upper back, with the 'bases' of each wing starting directly over his shoulder blade - where, if he had wings, they would start (zomg, symbology! ...well actually. he HAD wings. they just got cut out. Ouch, yo.).
@ Starting from the upper base of his tone. , and continuing to the tip of his tail bone (aka, le ass), are little 'X''s over each vertebra.
----Scares----
@ The first, and most obvious of his scares is the distinct 'y' section he has.
cause, ya know. HE DIED. and they cut him open. so he has a nifty little 'y down his front. (starts at the top of each collar bone. Meets at the bottom of his sternum, continues down to a little below his naval).
@ If you look close enough on his shoulder blades, you can see the scares from where his wings where cut off/out. As they begin to grow back, little bonny lumps form there.
----piecing---
@ 'scaffolding' on his right ear (aka, a bar in the top of his ear). 4 studs + a small silver dangly cross thing on a sleeper, in his right ear.
Left ear has two sleepers on the lobe + a stud up just a little higher.
{>>>other: [*]He's a surgeon on a Naval Ship of War. He's a friend of the Captain. He's very good at his job.[*]Usually dresses in Black, tan and off white colours. Usually hides his tattoos, but if it's particularly hot, he wears a sleeveless shirt.[*]Drinks a lot.[*]Something of a Laudanum addiction.[*]Wont wear Dirty clothes. [/list]
REFERENCE:
Chaacter Sheet thing (there are images on there...just a text wall first)
[x] [x] [x]

> Havok is good friends with the Cpt, but they never have/had any kind of physical relationship.
> As mentioned, Havok drinks a lot and has a slight drug addiction. Both annoy the Cpt. and Nior, but they don't influence his work.
> He can astro-project quite well, which aids in navigation at times.
> He was in love with a girl (Dirty blond Hair, medium hight, liked to wear overly decorative and lacy clothing) when he was 15 (15 was considered to be the age of 'adult hood' within his culture). She left him for some other guy (Havok never knew how).
> When Havok was 14 he was attacked by 'out siders'. This resulted in the loss of his weeks, and some of his scars (on his arms).
> He left the town he lived in with his friend Zaa-Zaa (6'3", white-blond mohawk) at the age of 17 and undertook his medical training.
> He's a similar breed of demon as the Alopeans, meaning he must eat human flesh to survive. Unlike the Alopeans, he doesn't need 'fresh meat'. He can survive off the left overs of battle and surgery.

>name: Noir Black
>age (approx): 17.
{>>>dob: 13th Jul.
{>>>dod: ???
>gender:.Male
{>>>orient: ???
> race/species/allegiance: Human, but Havok believes he has the old blood of the anti' in him *dundundun*.
> general Build: Short. The most noticeable thing about Noir is he looks young. He looks about 14, this is mostly accredited to his anti'(angel) blood.
He's medium in build, he's not athletic, nor is he starved. he likes food
{>>>ht: 5'5"
> dist. features:
{>>>hair: various shades of blond, with red tips in the fringe and bangs.
Rather fluffly and all over the place. Semi-side parted to the left.
ref. pictures'll probably be more helpful @__@;
{>>>skin: As he gets older, his skin tone changes.
He slowly becomes almost albino in skin tone - translucent skin, with red tinges. A little scary looking really.
{>>>tattoos/piecing/ect: List time....
----Tattoos----
@ Small tattoo on the back of his neck.
reverse crucifix.

----Scares----
@ From the middle of his upper back, to just bellow his collar bone runs a scare from a sword wound.
----piecing---
@ Several rings in his right ear.
{>>>other: [*]He was 15 when Havok pulled him out of the gutter and brought him on board the ship. He told Havok he was an orphan, when in fact he simply ran away from is parents as an act of revenge (the grounded him).[*] Works as Havok's assistant when needed, other wise works in the Galley.[*] Usually wears faded purple tunic short, and full or mid length pants. But will wear whatever's semi clean. It annoys Havok that he’s clothes aren’t clean-clean.[/list]
REFERENCES
Character Sheet thing (there are images on there...just a text wall first)
[x][x][x][x][x]

Other Details and Plot bits:
> Nior comes from a good family, but a pretty terrible society. He had a rough school experience, and an even rougher time when he had to 'mix with the other kids'. He didn't really fit the 'new wealth' class. He dream of traveling and girly romances (aka, he read a few to many of his mothers mills & boons).
> When he'd be left at home, he'd dress up in his mother's dresses (she was short). He loved the colours and styles (collonian ball gowns and deep purples and reds).
> While on board the Widow, he was fascinated by Havok. Most people were either respectful towards the man out of fear, or admiration, but Nior could never find out why.
> After an incident with a drunken salior (le' molestation), Nior is put under the charge of Havok, since it was Havok who bought him on board.
> Eventually, Nior found out the Havok wasn't completely human, which lead to many questions and explanations.
> It wasn't long after this that they both 'accidentally' fell into bed..uh..bunk together. Nior was drunk, and Havok to tired and/or drunk to particularly care.
> Fast forward through a lot of awkward and 'are you really sure you wanna do this' from Havok, and he two of them are reasonably close/lovey. Nothing open or public (particularly since they live on a boat, with other people, and thin walls), but nice all the same).

Characters pt3: The Meriad

The Meriad refers to a brothel which caters to particular tastes regarding demons, and the darker magics. It's set in the same period and universe as The Windows Hallow, but doesn't cross over.
Nerosiss, Janus, Cherry and Jenny are all workers, while Aluro is the Madame/ Owner of the establishment.
This Story is by far the most self indulgent of them all. It doesn't even really have a plot much further then SEX+LOVE+DRAMA. I just like drawing the characters.

Name: Neroisiss
Ht: 5'4" Without horns
Race/Species: Demi-God

Hair: Black and Poofy? Side Parted to the Right. Long Side Bang...things.
Skin: Pale, but slight t-shirt tan
Build: Depends on if he's had a bad month xD Sometimes very slight, sometimes a little chubby. He yo-yos.
Eyes: Shiney, shiney teal.
Dist. Features: Hair and Horns for the most part. He has a 'judis' tattoo on his left shoulder (pentagram inside a circle, with obscure runes around it). That's about it really.
Access: Normally always wears long (elbow length) gloves + some kind of choker.
Dress: Lots of corsets and panties k? Tights or stockings are common as well. I'll add some pictures and stuff sometime in the near future~

REFERENCE:
((avvies/out fits)
[b][x][x][x][x]
(art ref.)
[x] [x][x] [x] [x] [x] [x][x][x][x][x][x]

Other Details:
> He and Janus are DEEPLY AND MADLY IN LURVE. and have been for god knows how long. They fight like a married couple. Nero acts like the boss, but is actually the bottom.
> Nero is the oldest of all the guys in the House.

----------------------------------------------------------------->

Name: Janus
Ht: 5'5"
Race/Species: Demi-God

Hair: Black and Not Quiet as Poofy as Ponda's xD Side Parted to the left most of the time. Sometimes centered. It varies.
Skin: Pale.palepale.
Build: Small and thin. Just uh. classic emo kid.
Eyes: Bloooo~
Dist. Features: He has a rather...creepy air about him. + claws, not finger nails.
Access: Hair pins and those little plastic bracelets.
Dress: Mid thigh length dresses and jackets + tights or stockings. Lots of ruffles, fake fur and feathers.

REFERENCE:
[x][x][x][x]

Reference of Both of Them
[x] [x] [x] [x][x][x][x]

Other Information/lala:
> Janus <3's Nero
> Janus is very clique in what he likes. Sun sets, walks on beaches and sweet, lovey sex. +++ Chocolate. and good books.

----------------------------------------------------------------->

>name: Cherry (TART)
{he doesn' really have a last name yet @__@; }
>age (approx): 23
{>>>dob: 12th October
{>>>dod: n/a
>gender: MALE. seriously.
{>>>orient: fooofoofoo?
> race/species/aligence: Demon of Decay (Age)
> general Build: Medium to tall in hight. Thin...kind of waif like (built like laaady~).
If you look closely, his limbs seem strangly elogated. His fingers and toes are very spidery and long.
{>>>ht: 6'0"
> dist. features:
{>>>hair: Long (not quite waist length at longest part), uneven bouncy curls. His frindge is pulled cross his face to the right, and pinned infront on his bangs, which fall infront of his ears+head feather bits.
It's generally messy and has no partiuclar 'style' to it.
Very red in colour
{>>>skin: ....mmmm.
corpse.

{>>>tattos/peicings/ect:
]----Tattos----
@ The generic pentagram + seal tattoo on his right shoulder.

----peicings---
@ Belly Button ♥ four point (around the navel), with a cherry or black and silver skull.
{>>>other: Those rather odd feather things that come out from behind his ears. Their black, in a 'fan' shape, and actually have a pair of short, glossy horns hidden in them.
Imagine that.

REFERENCE:
[x] [x] [x][x][x][x][x]

Details/ Plot:
> Cherry is fun, happy and girly.
> He's one of the Decay, a group of demons charged with keeping order within less likeable side of the human world. Cherry handles the Decay of Age, which is why he looks so young. He can control time's effect on a person, making them age slower or fast, depending on their moral state.
> He's been in love a couple of times. With both sexes, but can't seen to keep a steady relationship. He envies Nerossis and Janus a lot.

Aluroponda
She’s the boss of all these guys. She’ll own your ass if you don’t pay in full.
She's married with, but no one who to and how many kids(feel free to make someone up. CREATIVE TIME).
She's a classy lady, and keeps work and home very separate.

[x]

JENNY
No one knows much about JENNY, but she does work for Aluroponda. She's not human, nor is she a demon. She can't curse god either. It pains her to do so.
[x]

Last edited by Glammy; 11-17-2008 at 10:34 AM..

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-14-2008, 09:35 AM

Characters pt4: Spirits and Gods
Most of these characters are multistory, but don't really relate to anyone in particular. They're the spirits and Gods of the worlds in which the other characters live.

Carrion-Crow is a forest spirit with a nasty twist. He lost his forest at the beginning of the industrial age, and now wonders the country side seeking revenge on pretty much anyone and everyone (he doesn't care how many anti global warning rallies you've been to, he'll still suck the marrow outta your bones).
[x] [x]

> Crow is friends (just friends) with The Plague, a lost demon who tries to blend in with the changing world, but fails. He's (Plague) is awkward and likes fruit.

The Plague
> He isn't a proper spirit, but the people of the country side he roams seem to have embedded him so deeply into their folk law he might as well be one.
> He's the result of the 'meeting of east and west' - the clashing of two different groups of gods and beliefs. He's generally a demon, but confused as to what he's meant to do or be. He exists mostly in a 'turn of the century' world - machines are becoming more popular, the natural world is disappearing and religions are being distorted and spread over the world.
> He lives in small forests or woods. You can usually find him perched in a tree at night, watching you as you pass underneath. He's eyes reflect the darkness (opposed to the moon light).
> He's usually dressed in clothing he's found, which means there's always holes and dirt on his clothes.
> No one knows how or when he become friends with Crow, but they can sometimes be seen together during full moons - particularly in orchids or crops. This is considered a sign of ridiculously bad luck (like a Black Dog, or walking into a black cat farm that's built under a ladder shop).
> He's actually very shy and terrified of most humans.

Reference
[x]

Name: Tuberculosis
Height: 6"
Skin: Purple-Grey, but is sort of...shiny/ shimmery. White/silver and red colours appear depending on the light/where on her body.
Eye Colour: Magenta
Hair Colour: Many colours. Red, orange, magenta, pink, green and blue all pop up in there. It can be just a flat orange, or streaked or rainbow or whatever. She's a 'shimmering goddess'.
Build: Nymph like and gracefully. She looks like a goddess if you will
Other:
> Call her TB if you want. I do.
> Yes, she is named after a disease. Yes, she can give it to you.
> She's the goddess of lung based disease, stinging insects and hayfever (which is why you'll ALWAYS see her with flowers in her fair).
> She's usually placid and relaxed. Chillaxed if you will.
> She carried an ivory syth
> Her lower half is usually kind of...shimmery and distorted by a white light. Like you're looking at her, but it's to bright to see
> She doesn't wear much. Just a white cloak/robe thing that she some times wraps around her waist for a bit of modest or mystery.
> If you draw her legs. They're looooong. long legs are Loooooooooooog. and her toe nails are usually painted.
> Generally, do what you want with her 'cause I don't have much of a description. Sorry

References
[x] [x] [x]

Holo
> She's a bitch and a ghost. She's the spirit of a spiteful wife who seeks revenge on men who cheat on their wives. She usually appears on battle fields as an attractive maiden (in that hallucination sort of way) and then rips their hearts out.
ohyes.
> She carries an umbrella when she's stalking a victim.
> She works in a circus as something to do when there isn't a war.
References
[x] [x]

Last edited by Glammy; 10-12-2008 at 04:49 AM..

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-14-2008, 09:35 AM

Characters pt5: Others
{note: none of these characters are really related. They just don't have a story/ anything I want to explain here, so get lumped in this post :/ PM me if you want some more info on this ♥ }

The Very Twins are a pair of thieves based in a steam punk universe. I had to do profiles for something else, so now you get profiles..with different coding. BUT STILL PROFILES~!!! If things don't make sense, refer to Gaia or someone called Castor or Dr. Akari, ignore it >__>; If you've already started a picture of these two using they're old refs, don't stress~! Just go with what you think is right <3
Don't get confused about it saying that Castor is both May, James, Bel AND Daniel's son. I changed my mind after writing one set of profiles up and give him to the other set :>

[@]General:
Name: Maverian ‘May’ Very
Nickname: May, Mav
Species: Human
May was originally conscripted into the army to work as a medic, but during his second year of service, May was selected to be part of an intelligence department (read: super secret interrogation unit that does super secret {and illegal} interrogation stuff). He was amazing good at his job until his best friend was executed at which time he decided he wanted to go AWL.
So he left the army, convinced his Sister (Bell) that she should join him and start out as outlaws/pirates/thieves.
Fast forward 7 years and May’s given up thieving, worked as a repairman and a free lance inventor, pirate’ed a little more and now works as an occasional inventor (when a commission comes his way).

Other:
He may, or may not have, broken every bone in his body at least once, and has proven that just because your heart stops for 10 minutes does mean you’re dead.

[@]Appearance:
Skin Tone: Much the same as Castor – mild tan, with a golden shine in sun light.
Hair: Shoulder length, strawberry blond. Reasonably straight, but heavily layered.
Eyes: Pale Blue
Height: 5'6"
Build:
Medium build, not very remarkable, but with pretty awesome legs.

Tattoos/Scars/Other Permanent Features:May has…a lot of scares. Mostly from little cuts and scratches, but there is a rather nasty one from a bullet wound on his back, near his right shoulder.
Small light grey love heart tattoo under his left eye.

Clothing:
When he was younger, he worn a lot of tights, short-shorts and corsets. Now he wears more ‘appropriate’ clothing…well appropriate for a unemployed inventor who doesn’t get out much. He can usually be found in a dirty apron (it was once a rather nice apron, with shiny brass buckles and a hand painted design on the front), faded skinny jeans, work boots and a not-so-clean button down shirt.

As mentioned above, May wore slightly less conserviative clothing when he was younger. Feel free to draw him in that kind of stuff. Think steampunk meets spys meets cross dressing meets sexy booty pants >:D

[@]Personality & Background:
Background:
May…has had a mixed past and well…a shit of a life. Constantly bullied throughout school, near death within the first week of his time in the army (conscription was in force when he was just leaving school) and a genius at getting people to do things they’d never think to do under different circumstances. It's no wonder he ended up as a head officer in an intelligence (read: super secret interrogation) unit. He was amazing at his job until Arron (his best friend) was executed for 'dishonourable conduct' and ‘> find that word plz’.
After this, May quit and convinced his twin sister to join up with him and form a team to do some thieving and/ or pirating. With Bell’s piloting skills and May’s rang of ‘other’ skills they were really quite successful with that venture.
And then he met James and everything went a little different. All sorts of interesting things happened. Long story short, they fought for several years, James realised that the government he worked for was utterly corrupt and everything was going to hell in a hand basket.
To sum up James and May’s early relationship: James worked for the government. May hates the government. James embodied the government for May. May hit James. James hit May. May hit him back harder. James handed May over to the authorities. May broke all of James' fingers. Twice.
….But that all needs context explained, because without it, it really sounds like May’s a little abusive.
Hm.

Personality:
May doesn’t trust easily. It takes a lot to get him to like you, and even more to get him to not kill you. But he promises he’s put all that behind him. He’s just a ‘maker of things’ now. Apparently.
He hates being called Maverian with a passion, and doesn’t like his last name being thrown around to much either. Actually, he doesn’t really like being spoken to at all, not matter what you call him, but he was willing to make certain sacrifices for Castor.

[@]General:
Name: Bêlit Ricin Very
Nickname: Bel
Species: Human
Ex-pilot (both military and ‘free lance’), now an air mail courier.

Other: ….

[@]Appearance:
Skin Tone: Much the same as Castor – Slightly tanned, with a golden hue when exposed to sun light
Hair: Strawberry blond, mid back length, layered with a longish fringe, parted to the side. She often wears a bow or decorative headband.
Eyes: Dull Blue
Height: 5'5"
Build:
Compact? She’s short and slightly round. She used to be short and reasonably athletic, but now she’s not involved in anything particularly illicit, she’s put on a bit of weight. That said, she has a smallish bust, but wears push up bras.

Tattoos/Scars/Other Permanent Features: Scare on her left bicept where she was grazed by a bullet.
A tattoo of a gear with a ‘V’ in the centre on the underside of her right wrist.

Clothing:
Bel is particularly fond of dresses in the ‘baby doll’ cut. Usually worn with an under bust belt or waist cincher. She’s also rather partial to peasant blouses and black or grey jeans. In terms of footwear, Bel usually wears flats, ‘gladiator’ sandals or Mary Janes.

OR you can draw her in her old clothes (and she'd also be a lot skinnier). She wore a lot of body suits, leather, latex and corests. Think spys-meets-steampunk~ Her and May also wore matching outfits. A lot

[@]Personality & Background:
Background:
Bel is the older of two twins (but 10 minutes). She was also the ‘favorite’ of the two, since their father blamed May (the younger of the Twins) for his Wife’s death (I never got why people do that…).
Bel grew up as a spoilt child, getting almost everything she wanted when ever she wanted, and everything else after extensive sulking.
After she finished school everything changed – conscription was being enforced and her numbers came up. Fast forward 2 years and she’s flying bombers in the hot zone.
Her stint as a bomber pilot changed Bel a lot. The most obvious effect it had on her was that she finally began to share her brother’s dislike for the government, which lead her to accept his offer to join him in some outlaw’ing.
She also met Daniel during her time at war. He was part of her crew during flight training. The fell in looove. It was sweet.
Bel spent 4 years as a criminal, but when finally give it all up when she got started to get the “I want a family urges’.

Personality:
She admits she’s selfish, but in that, she can care about those she close to her just as much as her self.

References:
May & James: [x]
May & Bell: [x]
Bell & Daniel: [x]
Bell: [x]
If you're curious, Castor: [x]

Other Details:
Bell:
> Bell is family orientated. She enjoyed her childhood and got on well with their father. She married at 21. Daniel (her husband) was in the airforce with her. He retired after he lost is (L) arm. He and Bell have three children, Cally, Delilah and Edward + they have a cabbage...called Castor. Who grows into a lovely lad...called Castor ((SSSSH. Gaia B/C shizz. IT WILL MAKE SENSES ONE DAY D: ))
> She is a very good pilot.
> She keeps her pirate life mostly hidden from her husband and kids. Daniel knows, but pretends to be oblivious.

May:
> To be honest. May had a shit of a life. Constantly bullied in school, near death within a the first week of his time in the army (conscription was in force when he was just leaving school). It's no wonder he ended up as a head officer in an intelligence (read: super secret interrogation) unit. He was amazing at his job until Arron (his best friend) as executed for 'dishonorable conduct'.
> He quit and started the legend that is 'THE VERY TWINS'.
> James, the dude the picture up there, is actually May's bestest and most loved friend/ partner. They just had a rocky begining (ie: James worked for the government. May hates the government. May hit James. James hit May. May hit him back harder. James handed May over to the authorities. May broke all of James' fingers. Twice.). IT WAS LOVE.

Name: LeyVai Vessage
Gender: Male, but his clan/society concider Witches/ Shaman to be genderless, so he dresses how ever he wants.
Height: 5'7"
Eye Colour: Dim grey-blue
Hair: Black with blue-purple flecks; Shoulder length and cut in a rough layered style; Fringe falls over right side of his face ; A purple, blue and back patterned bandanna is normally tied in his hair
Build: Medium, with more fat then muscle. He's not an athletic guy, but travels by foot a lot.
Skin: People have described him as 'possessing an unnatural glow' at night. He's generally pale, but with a slight tan on his face and hands. BUT in moon light, there's a slight blue-purple tinge to her complexion.
Clothing:
> His clan's colours are purple, blue and green (think Peacock).
> He normally wears: Black or grey not-quite-knee length off the shoulder tunic with purple edgying around neckline and ends of sleeves; purple-blue corset or waist cincher (with flower and vine patter in black) which ties at the back with a ribbon similar with the same pattern as his bandanna. He'll usually wear black tights or fitted jeans under said tunic, with either shoes in this style, but knee length or combat boots tucked into said jeans/tights.
> You can make up pretty much any out fit as long as it's not TO revealing and has his Clan's colours incorperated in some way. He does wear his hair with out the bandanna occationally, but then usually ties the bandanna around his neck like a scarf.
> Usually some kind of face paint or make up: purple, blue or black eyeshadow and red/purple lips.

Other Details
>NOTE: some of the ref. images have him with Black Fox ears and a Tail. That's cause he was originally created for this subeta pet. He's now a pretty well established 'proper character' of mine.
> LeyVai is pretty much a gypsie and a witch. He was the Shaman of his Clan.
> Most of his clan were murdered or converted by the Confirmation (his world equivalent of a huge-ass world dominating religion). He almost gave in, but decided he really didn't like the idea behind the whole thing.
> Vey's best friend is general within the Confirmation's army. When they first met, said friend was just a street kid with a gun. Now they have A LOT of arguments.
> Vey is very well educated in literature and science (this being one of the biggest problems he was with the Confirmation.
> I don't have any proper references for Kitch(his best friend), but the other dude in this picture was him before he was converted. Dirty brown hair, coffee coloured skin and very good with a gun.

References
[x] [x] [x] [x]

Name: Tatoes
Height: 5"5'
Eye Colour: Bottle Green
Hair: A little longer then shoulder length. Black. Side Parted to the right. the rest it layered.
Build: Medium. Slightly Girly figure.
Skin: Slightly tanned. Pretty much normal really.
Other:
> He wears dresses and looks a whole lot of girly.
> Mostly knee length dresses in brighter colours. Very pretty things. Usually in two or three tones.
> BUT. He does like to look 'omgsezzey' every now and then. So. Slightly shorter cuts and whatnot are ok. Just nothing to..person of questionable reputation (but. I does like the racey lacey knickers).
> He's actually quiet shy.
> Coffee addict
> He doesn't have a real back story - he's just for fun mostly.
> Based off this Subeta pet

Ref. images
[x] [x] [x] (Tatoes and Grotesk)
Ref. Page

Marlon's Wife
This is her Story
Name: Marlon's Wife (they don't really have names in this story)
Eye Color: Dark Brown eyes. They tend to look almost black until the light hits them, and they light up in different shades of red-brown and chocolate.
Height: 5'9"
Build: She's a shapely women. Tall and physically imposing if she wants to be. Medium build - not uber skinny, but not quite chubby.
Hair: Long and thick. It reaches past her butt if it's worn down. She normally wears it in a loose plat, or up in a clip. But after Marlon disappears, it stays down and windswept.
She occasionally wears ribbons in it. See reference for style. Black ~♥
Skin: The lightest of tan. Mostly on her arms and face from her gardening.
Other feature type things:Long eye lashes and a beauty spot above her lip on the left side.
Personality:
Marlon's wife is kind and caring - known in her neighborhood for being willing to help with gardening problems and to bake for what ever the occasion calls for.
People tend to ignore the fact that both Marlon and her self seem to have 'something else' going on, and a strangely dark air.

Clothing:
Before Marlon disappears;
Conservative, but will still show a little cleavage. She mostly wears a-little-longer-then-knee-length dresses. Both fitted and baby doll style.
She doesn't wear pants very often. Skirts and nice shirts. Everything has a very slight gothic-Lolita tinge. No extremely bright colours.
When Marlon disappears;
Her dress style becomes much darker, little like that of a widows. Mostly black and red colours. And she wears her hair down.
Just remember she lives in a modern suburban area. Think how the street from Desperate Housewives looks.

References
[x][x][x][x] [x] [x] [x][x]

Last edited by Glammy; 12-17-2008 at 02:15 PM..

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-14-2008, 02:07 PM

All these avatars are up for the drawing, since I do love them~ Feel free to change things (even gender) to suite your creative needs.

<------- This avatar I just like.
You can do what ever you want.
Feel free to make up the rest of the out fit and whatever.
It's meant to be Male, but do whatever.

Last edited by Glammy; 11-18-2008 at 01:00 AM..

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-15-2008, 06:06 AM

How to Enter

Can you please post your entries here, using the following form. You can also PM entries or questions to me if you would like.

Quote:
[size=3][color=crimson][b]CONTEST ENTRY[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character(s):[/b]
[b]Entry:[/b]

Entries

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: slowtrain
Character(s): Glam
Entry: INSANITY COLOURS OF DOOOM

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: OrlyBirdy
Character(s): TB
Entry: She'll make you ill...

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: OrlyBirdy
Character(s): Holo
Entry: I pump out art like it's goin' out of style 8D

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: Kent
Character: Mhaveil
Entry: Star chibi Mha wants lots of love! <3

CONTEST ENTRY
Character: Neithen
Entry: Nei wants to have fun! >3>

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: xlightwingx
Character(s): Panda, but the ref I used was under Glam...
Entry: Fun-ness

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: Kultura
Character(s):Glam Aloapen & Deity
Entry::heart:

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: Lilim
Character(s): Neroisiss dressed up as Janus cause he misses him so much hehehe :heart:
Entry: http://i38.tinypic.com/2vtnqs4.jpg (I did have to draw it all out 1st and I did paint on it some ^_~)

CONTEST ENTRY
Username:Leasfy/Remaja
Character(s):Avatar
White Love Queen Avvie
Entry:
♥♥♥♥

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: []ImYourGimmick[]
Character(s): Havok
Entry: Havok~ ♥

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: Lumi
Character(s): Avatar
Entry: OMGCLICKME<3

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: Zuu
Character(s): Glam
Entry:

CONTEST ENTRY
Username:Anna Crackers
Character(s): Deity
Entry:Entry---- Detail

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: Kultura
Character(s): My interpretation of this dude.
Entry: :heart:

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: []ImYourGimmick[]
Character(s): Havok
Entry: Here

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: shosho
Character(s): Mhaveil & The Plague <-- i know :insane:
Entry: http://shofuzaki.deviantart.com/art/...-BBs-109154312

CONTEST ENTRY
Character: Marlon's Wife
Entry: Meow! <3

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: Sins
Character(s): Glam and Panda
Entry: Here. :]

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: Sakura_Madison
Character(s): Neroisiss

CONTEST ENTRY
Character(s): Fear/Hype or real name Adrian De'cam.

CONTEST ENTRY
Character(s): Aluroponda

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: Karayna
Character(s): 'Goldface' Menewshan Avitar
Entry: Click me!

CONTEST ENTRY
Character(s): Just an avi
Entry: Heres

CONTEST ENTRY
Character(s): Panda & Adarven <3
Entry: A Rose for Panda <333

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: menow
Entry: :D

CONTEST ENTRY
Character(s): Jenny

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: slowtrain
Character(s): Marlin's Wife
Entry: As she had found hers + Story

CONTEST ENTRY
Character(s): Panda
Entry: PANDALUFF

CONTEST ENTRY
Character: The Plague
Entry: It's a trap! ;O;

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
Character(s): Marlon's Wife~.
Entry: http://petulantreflection.deviantart...Take-109969379

CONTEST ENTRY
Character(s): Marlon's Wife
Entry: :] <333

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: Rylynne
Entry: You know you wanna click me~ <3

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: shosho
Character(s): this avatar
Entry: 8D;;;

CONTEST ENTRY
Character(s): Tatoes
Entry: He's lookin' pretty fo you~~ 8D

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: Lura Crane
Entry: Linky

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: Iroase Delschatten
Entry: Here it is :D

CONTEST ENTRY
Character(s): Bell & Daniel *description in dA*
Entry::heart:

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: Waffle
Entry:[♥]

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: tentenpuff
Character(s): Nero + Janus
Entry: "Janus is horny"

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: Iroase Delschatten
Character(s): Avatar
Entry: [x]

CONTEST ENTRY
Username: Rylynne
Character(s): Marlon's Wife (with special appearances by Marlon and a, uhh, victim xDD)
Entry: These words tempt you to click me. >8D

Last edited by Glammy; 01-28-2009 at 01:37 PM..

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-15-2008, 06:26 AM

LINK ME

[size=2][b][url=http://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103387]ClapHands: an Art Contest
[/url][/b][/size]

Link me and be AWESOME.

Freebies

I might do some freebies for frequent posters and stuff.
I dunno

Last edited by Glammy; 10-03-2008 at 07:53 AM..

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 09-15-2008, 06:39 AM

xD Neithen sounds like a fun character all by himself. Throw in a cute little innocent uke boi, and folks, we've got nosebleeds.

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-15-2008, 06:47 AM

I always enjoy doing things with Neithen. He's like...my first ever real, proper character (I've had him since I was 13), so lots of fond memories.

Poor little uke boy is gonna get all sorts of fun >:3
Neithen is a thing of rather rough and tumble tastes.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 09-15-2008, 06:51 AM

*giggles* xD Ha-chan is in for a load of fun. <33

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-15-2008, 07:00 AM

>:O
Looooooads and looooads of fun xD

...makes me wish I could actually draw le'p0rns without FAILING terribly.
but alas, i am skill less

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 09-15-2008, 07:29 AM

xD Shh, you're gonna scare him off.

>: I shallth order BL from you.
Yanno. When I'm not like. Broke. XD

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-15-2008, 08:14 AM

:sssh'es:
:twisted:

haha~ Well, it'd be interesting to see what'd happen if you did. I've been trying to get the whole 'people interacting' thing going on, but I'm currently not getting much past the "I'm sitting next to you, but it's AWKWARD and my heads bigger then your's...".

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 09-15-2008, 08:15 AM

xD Gahaha. I feel your pain.

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-15-2008, 08:19 AM

We need a support group.
Like I-Can't-draw-BL-very-well-anonymous (ICADBLVWA?) or something.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 09-15-2008, 10:58 PM

xD Guh. For me, its more like a 'Can't-Draw-At-All-Anonymous' or something.

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-16-2008, 05:43 AM

awwww~
:luffles:

we all can draw, just in various degrees of....something >__>;

...I ate to much tastey food in class today xD

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 09-19-2008, 02:44 AM

xD My Spanish teacher is brilliant. If your cell phone goes off in class, you bring the entire class cookies. Today, our first person brought in cookies. It was chocolate chips. Not that special, but hey. Its cookies.

Noirabu
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Noirabu Send a message via MSN to Noirabu

Old 09-19-2008, 02:58 AM

ooooo, this looks interesting. i'll have to come back here later

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 09-19-2008, 03:15 AM

... D: This contest makes my 'no more art for others' stance rather difficult. Such fun OCs...

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-19-2008, 04:26 AM

Dystopia

Oh man. That sounds awesome xD We'd end up with so much food in our classes since no one ever turns they're phones off.

We've just got a butt load of food in class 'cause the seniors (which I'm one of) only have one week left of school. It's sort of party time for us. We've planning a huge laser gun and flour bomb war next week. We've decided it's time to get back at our school for screwing us around so much xD

Noirabu
:>

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda

Bah, that sort of stance is always so hard to keep. I decided on it a month ago, and well...so far it's really not working xD