Akabane
Orin
Send a message via Yahoo to Akabane

Old 02-28-2012, 11:30 PM

We've all read this series, right? No? Well, allow me to first, tell you what it says on the back of a book, then I will explain in my own words.

Quote:
"She has a powerful secret... With deadly consequences."
"For years, Eon's life has been focused on magical study and sword-work, with one goal: that he be chosen as a Dagoneye, an apprentice to one of the twelve energy dragons of good fortune.
But Eon has a dangerous secret. He is actually Eona, a sixteen-year-old girl who has been masquerading as a twelve-year-old boy. Females are forbidden to use Dragon Magic; the penalty is death.
When Eona's secret threatens to come to light, she and her allies are plunged into grave danger and a struggle for the Imperial throne. Eona must find the strength and inner power to battle those who want to take her magic... and her life."
Ok, so we start off with a boy, Eon, sparring with an -pardon my language- insensitive prick named Ranne. As Ranne continued to insult Eon, he is eventually told to go home. On his walk home, he calls out to the Rat Dragon, asking the dragon to chose him for the Dragoneye Apprentice the next day. He recieves no response. --And, the beginning continues with him talking to a maid of the house, then his master, who beats him, and a bunch of other nonsense. On second thought, I'm just going to give a basic overview. This is going to take too long otherwise.--

The day of the chosing has arrived, and all the candidates are ready, lined up. The candidates are made so spar with their swordmasters, one of the two, and if they win, they will have proven themselves worthy to continue, though I do believe even if they weren't worthy, they still continued. At last, the candidates make it to the main challenge. The dragon itself. Because it is the year of the rat, the Rat Dragon is chosing his next Dragoneye Candidate. When Eon believes the Rat Dragon was going to chose him, he choses another candidate, Dillon.

Just as Eon begins to lose all hope, fearing he will have to go back to working on the farm he was bought from, another dragon appears. The Mirror Dragon, otherwise known as the Dragon Dragon. The Mirror Dragon has been missing for over 500 years, and with it's sudden appearance, the whole Imperial family and Court is startled. The Mirror Dragon choses Eon, but their connection is incomplete, Eon unwilling to fulfill the Dragon's request of showing his true self, Eona. The connection incomplete, the Mirror Dragon slowly disappears from his sight and many more problems continue throughout the book.

I suppose I will leave it here simply because I don't want this roleplay to based entirally off of the book, just mainly the idea.

And, so, I need to know if this is a good idea or not. Should I create a rolepaly?

Last edited by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa; 02-29-2012 at 07:14 PM.. Reason: Forgot to erase something (Ikuto- Added quote tags)

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-01-2012, 10:16 PM

Have you read the second book as well? :D And even if this doesn't work, I'm planning a roleplay based on the Chinese zodiac if you're interested. ;)