. M i d n i g h t .
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-12-2011, 06:44 PM

Love True Blood! : D I can't wait to see Eric's reaction to how he has been acting when he gets his memories back. xD

Anyways, this season has been really good so far! I am seriously loving Marnie! That actress is really brilliant.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 08-12-2011, 07:59 PM

I know. The super hot angst between him and Sookie ^^ !~
This is my favorite season! I love it sooo much! ^^ But I always say that about the newest season. :>
Marnie is funny. But now she is "taken over" and it's time to get serious. >;]

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-15-2011, 04:33 AM

Just watched the most recent episode and wow shite is going down. Wowzers.

FireOnix
Gamer

Old 08-15-2011, 05:50 PM

omg! I can't wait to the end of the season! I wanna watch it too!

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-16-2011, 12:39 AM

Yes! I have to watch the new episode. So I am pretty sure everybody has seen it by now, yes? Ignis, hello there! I see you added two more gif of Alex in your sig pic. ^^ I enjoy spazzing to them, as normal. >>

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 08-16-2011, 05:16 AM

Yes, I loved the latest episode. Very awesome- very awesome indeed. ^^
Hey Lightkanna! Yes I have added a few more gifs on there. I will add more as time rolls on, but I need to find the right size and good quality ones. :]

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-18-2011, 04:53 AM

Ignis: I am wondering where your sig pic went. I do not see Eric/Alex and I'm very sad. I go on here to find your name and see Alex/Eric smile and do his thing because he is amazingly hot. >>; Do you make your own gif?
The episode was amazing. I especially love Eric in there, everything Eric did. Mmmhm, yum~ ^^

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 08-18-2011, 02:03 PM

Honestly, I've been pretty appalled by the grossness of Sookie and Eric's puppy love relationship. It seems way too unreal. In the books, I think it was pulled off wayyyy better, and it seemed way more realistic. Now it's just Eric spouting cheesy lines and doing cheesy things. It's not even sexy, which is too bad, because I find Alexander Skarsgard EXTREMELY attractive! T_T

Every scene with him and Sookie just makes me want to vomit. It's like Twilight all over again. BOOHISS!!! I think Alan Ball could have pulled it off better, but he's a fan of Sookie/Bill, so I think he's intentionally making Sookie/Eric super cheese to piss people off and get her back with Beeel. :/ Yuck.

Anyway, I'm loving the Jessica/Jason/Hoyt storyline, and I can't wait to see where that goes. Jason thinking with his brain and not his dick ~ AMAAAAZING! :XD It's nice to see that he wouldn't betray his best friend for some booty. :D

I really hope that Russell Edgington comes back now that the vampires were brought out into the daylight. I'd love to see him return and exact revenge on Eric and Bill... Because yeah, I totally would if I were him.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 08-18-2011, 04:19 PM

lightkanna: Sadly no I do not make those amazing gifs. I just look and try to find some where I see them. ^^
Thank you. I love these gifs too.
I loved the episode as well! I can't wait till next week.

OH MY GOSH! MY sig got erased somehow and I had to upload them all back into the sig thing :gonk: It took forever but I added some more new ones. ^^'

Sizzla: The puppy relationship is necessary...Because otherwise Sookie won't fall in love with him/ Warm up to him. But deep down inside that is who Eric is. Without all those memories- when he was a baby vamp like Jessica... he was innocent and sweet. This way the spell that Antonia cast on Eric will help him become like Godric was- before he died. I think this relationship is cute (although I know not very Sexy like old Eric) but still it's sweet and innocent which is what Sookie said "What she has fallen in love with.'' The more human Eric. But no need to fear. Old Sexy badass Eric will return to us. And maybe Sookie will stay with her Brains on this one and choose Eric anyways. ;)

I know what you mean. Allan Ball is such a Bill lover it's gross-gusting. I hope that is not the case though :gonk: As I see it though...They are still making Eric the good guy here. It's all a matter of who Sookie chooses (*stares angrily at Allan Ball* :stare: He better make the right decision here) I don't think he will let her go back to Bill. I saw the Comic con videos and Everyone Booed the Bill/Sookie relationship and cheered Eric. Allan Ball wouldn't upset all of those fans ...he would loose alot of viewers.

I'm also enjoying that storyline. :heart: Jason is so awesome. I finally see why he is my brother's Favorite character, along with old Eric. ^^ I really am interested as to where the Hoyt/Jessica/Jason thing will go though! O_O It's anyones guess, really.

I loved Russell! I'm sure he will come back. I mean...his "death" even though it wasn't really one- wasn't very official. And he was an AMAZING "badguy" to just die like that. :P with cement. =/

Last edited by Ignis; 08-26-2011 at 08:03 PM..

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 08-26-2011, 06:31 PM

Wow, I'm so late to the party here. Sorry Ignis, I don't have time to reply, but I thought I'd just drop off this link for all you AS fans out there:
The Ultimate Alexander Skarsgard GIF Wall | Best Week Ever

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 08-29-2011, 02:40 AM

Thank you for that wall , Sizzla! <3 It was very much needed to calm me down after today's episode.
Has anyone seen it yet? :3
Sookie is a moron by the way. :lol:

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-09-2011, 02:30 AM

The latest one where they got caught? :D
I'm waiting for the last one and I cannot believe they both were gonna do that for Sookie to be let free. D;
By the way, How are ya Ignis

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 09-09-2011, 11:21 PM

Yeah . Sookie finally did something . And that was break the spell that was making the Vampires *dance* toward the sunshine wall. :lol:
I'm sure it was a plan...First of all..Marnie/Antonia said " I will set her free as a resurrected bird." Which....We all know what happened to that bird- It died right after. Which is pretty ridiculous and obvious that she would have Killed Sookie anyways.
But I found it interesting how Sookie/Eric/Bill had little to no dialogue / communication with eachother. ONly with eye contact and body language. And even with THAT - I could tell that Eric loves Sookie more. And Sookie loves Eric more.
I'm doing alright. xD How are you doing?

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 01:29 AM

You felt that? I felt that Sookie loves Bill more. Okay, I will admit, I am a BillxSookie fan. >< I want Eric to be lonely so he can become mine, kekeke. I know it sounds harsh but even so at least he's available. 8D The last episode is coming soon and I'm just worried, there was no dialogue with Eric, Bill and Sookie. The dialogue that's going to happen with the last one is making me wonder, you know. D; Plus, Lafayette is totally in Marnie control, she's such a bitch. D; We all know she's going to hell...

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 09-12-2011, 11:42 PM

I did not get that at all. I'm sorry. If you watched the ending of the other episode after they killed marnie (yes, I 've rewatced the episodes many of times to clearly read their body language and everything) Sookie gives bill a more of a "Hey, crazy night, huh? Yeah thanks." kind of Look. Then she gives Eric a more of a "Does he still like me? Why isn't he talking to me? I still love you" type of look. I will forever dislike Bill by the way.
I've watched the last episode. And Sookie chooses herself. I'm glad. That is the way it's suppose to be. She needs time to Grow up. Of course. I know she will go back to eric. ^^ THank godric. Plus. WHat Sookie said to Eric in the last episode was so true. She has always liked him - all that time. But she followed grans Advice and went solo for a while.

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2011, 09:03 PM

Oh my god! I saw the last episode yesterday and I was just all "Good...good...go back to Bill later on?" I felt awkward watching the sex scene with Jessica and Jason. Since I watch with my older sister and her husband, I just was like "...HAHAHAAH". ^^; I love Eric and Bill and so I can't dislike them. ;---; I'm sad that Lafayette bf died. Also how in the hell did Tera have to die! D:< WHYYYYYYYYY?

Last edited by lightkanna; 09-14-2011 at 09:20 PM..

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 09-15-2011, 04:48 AM

I know for a fact that she will not go back to Bill. That would just destroy Sookie's character build. I mean seriously. Why would you go back to an abusive relationship. WHat kind of a message is that? Plus. Bill is only a "main character" because he was sookie's first love. That is all. That is the only thing that makes him special. But you never stay with your first love. Sookie needs time to be on her own. And figure out stuff. But I know that Eric will never give up on her (like the time when everyone ELSE thought she was dead- he didn't) Mhm B) Jason and Jessica are so cute together. I felt so bad for jason- because everyone thinks so low of him- like he is incapable of being good or happy with someone. It's sad. I love Eric. Hate the fuck out of Bill. I have nothing against the actor. Just the character.
I will forever miss Jesus AND Tommy. I cried when they died. But not so much Tara. Tara is so annoying. But she is Sookie's friend- so I have to deal with her. I don't think she is dead. It's not official or anything. Her head didn't come off. :p

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 09-15-2011, 01:45 PM

My thoughts on the last episode:

• That was the best episode of the season! It makes me sad that they waited so damn long to make a great, riveting episode!!! Now I just can't wait for next season, even though I was thinking about not watching anymore since things were getting so freakin' ridiculous.

• Poor, poor Jesus! He'd just become one of my favorite characters, and now this. T_T T_T T_T I have a feeling he'll be back though, thanks to Lala and his medium powers. :D I also can't wait to see how Lafayette works with the brujo powers he's gotten... Lala is destined to be POWERFUL!

• Tara. Oh Tara. I love her, but hate her at the same time. I definitely think she's not going to die. I anticipate a vampire will either come and give her their blood (probably Bill), or will turn her. So I think that Tara's in for quite a change next season, whether she becomes a vamp, or just has to thank one for saving her life.

• I was a bit sad that Nan died. She was a good foil for Bill and Eric, though I have to say, I did appreciate her death scene. "We are NOT puppy dogs!!" :rofl: That was amusing.

• Jason and Jessica are cute, but I kinda feel whatev about their relationship. I'm glad Jessica's discovering herself now instead of trying to be the housewife for her boyfriend. Glad Jason told Hoyt about them, even though it got him beat up... He needed to be honest. I'm wondering what that revelation will do to Hoyt... Maybe he'll go running back to his momma now — she seems like she could use some family now that Tommy's gone.

• Steve Newlin as a vampire! WIN! :XD I can't wait to see who turned him and how that went down. Didn't expect him to just show up at Jason's door, but they have been mentioning him in passing/in the background all season, so I kinda expected some news about him.

• RUSSELL EDGINGTON!!!! OMG THAT GETS ME SO EXCITED FOR NEXT YEAR!!! He was the BEST villain on the show, and I'm SO glad he'll be back. He's gonna be PISSED AS FUCK and ready to kill some bitches, forserious. :XD

And, finally, Sookie.

• I really didn't care who she picked in the end. The schmoopy Eric that's been around most of the season has just left a bad taste in my mouth about Sookie in general. And Bill falling all over her again just makes me wanna barf.

I'm glad she chose herself, but we all know it'll be Alcide falling for her precious "fairy vagina" next season. *sigh* She was such a better character in previous seasons. I'm hoping she'll be less vomit-inducing and more aware of her powers next season so she can come back as a strong, sensible woman.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 09-15-2011, 02:20 PM

The last episode made it clear/ confirmed that Sookie loved Eric even before his amnesia (she admitted it). and that is BECAUSE of amnesia Eric that she got opened up enough to tell him the truth. I was really happy about that. Thank god(ric) that she finally admitted it.
Tara might turn into a zombie!!! Because zombies were being mentioned quite a bit. "The zombies are the new vampires"- as Arlene said.