Larxene
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-26-2011, 02:41 AM

So. . . who here was so excited to see that a new version of Thundercats had been created and released on CartoonNetwork awhile ago and who here was kind of disappointed that they remade the series? Or! Who here enjoys both the old and new versions? :) I'm interested in hearing all points of views on this.

Old:
Thunder Cats Intro - YouTube

vs

New:
Thundercats (2011) - Official Trailer [HD] - YouTube

missdark
The Biggest Sailor Moon fan ever...

Old 11-04-2011, 04:13 AM

I love the newer version. At first I was like LOLWUT but then I was like WHOA this is awesome. I think Snark or whatever its name is will end up talking like in the original but it will be less annoying. My older brother can't believe how awesome the newer one is. If he had cable he would so watch every Friday.

Elwing
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-05-2011, 11:07 PM

Gosh I remember watching Thundercats the old series when I was a kid.
I'm 25 now and they released this new series who I have been watching with my roommate.
I can't remember anymore how the old one was, but I find the new one a bit
mellow, but I love how it looks and all.
Thundercats, hooooo!!!

Ottersaurus
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2011, 09:10 AM

I haven't been able to spy on the new series yet, but if I were capable of watching it I would. I loved the original Thundercats and it really looks like they've stepped up their game on the new animation. I was worried at first when I saw that they were remaking it; because they tend to do that with things and then make them a huge mess. I think I'm fairly pleased with how the outcome looks though. I'll have to really watch before I can give it my stamp of approval.