haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 11-09-2011, 05:37 AM

It's because of Justin's seriously serious fan girls that were so mean to her. I love Justins GF. I could see her as the future Bieber

missdark
The Biggest Sailor Moon fan ever...

Old 11-09-2011, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWEEP View Post
As far as I know, he can write off the child. He doesn't claim the child at all, and gives up all parental responsibilities. So he wouldn't have to pay child support. (If he is the father, which I doubt, and if he chose to do so).
Really he can do that? Seems like child support is like a fiscal slavery for men (and sometimes women)

Deathbie

Old 11-09-2011, 08:31 PM

My god, no. Just no. Do we really need a spawn of that - thing- running around? I'm not one for abortions, but-

ABORT!

ABORT!

ABORT!

-hits abort button-

Kokoro chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-09-2011, 10:47 PM

I agree that I only support because of Selena (I dislike that no-talen hack with a passion.), but I also think this chick is dumb. Even if Bieber wanted to have sex at 15, I'm sure there would have been more available teen stars who are MUCH prettier, just saying....

Anyways with the way he talks and carries himself he doesn't seem like the type of kid who would just randomly have sex. He is always singing and talking about it being a meaningful thing to be in a relationship and treat a girl right.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by missdark View Post
Really he can do that? Seems like child support is like a fiscal slavery for men (and sometimes women)
did you know that there are more "deadbeat" moms who won't pay child support than there are dads? Yeah, when a father is granted custody, the mother almost never has to pay, whereas if the mother is granted custody the father gets nailed for it hard. just a bit of trivia I learned a while ago, haha.

but yeah, depending on the state the parent who is not granted custody may give up any and all claim to the child.

Last edited by Kokoro chan; 11-09-2011 at 10:54 PM..

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-09-2011, 11:19 PM

@ haku_yowane: Haha I think it's still too early for them to be thinking that far XD

@ Kokoro chan: LOL I agree with you on both accounts there XD

Kokoro chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2011, 12:39 AM

Yeah, Bieber's not too popular in my area, haha.

Marionetta
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 11-10-2011, 06:50 AM

As I have said before:
This will all end in tears. I just know it.

missdark
The Biggest Sailor Moon fan ever...

Old 11-12-2011, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokoro chan View Post
I agree that I only support because of Selena (I dislike that no-talen hack with a passion.), but I also think this chick is dumb. Even if Bieber wanted to have sex at 15, I'm sure there would have been more available teen stars who are MUCH prettier, just saying....

Anyways with the way he talks and carries himself he doesn't seem like the type of kid who would just randomly have sex. He is always singing and talking about it being a meaningful thing to be in a relationship and treat a girl right.

----------

did you know that there are more "deadbeat" moms who won't pay child support than there are dads? Yeah, when a father is granted custody, the mother almost never has to pay, whereas if the mother is granted custody the father gets nailed for it hard. just a bit of trivia I learned a while ago, haha.

but yeah, depending on the state the parent who is not granted custody may give up any and all claim to the child.

Oh I see. That makes sense. Still I don't think he should have to pay since this lady is clearly a scumbucket and a child rapist.

Marionetta
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 11-17-2011, 02:38 AM

It was never reported.
I think we need Maury. He can solve anything.