Gentle Neko
For I am "Special"

Old 04-03-2011, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandrakitty View Post
But don't you think they are such a sign of the times? Scary plastic faces with frozen grins that have no lines or wrinkles? No curves on the bodies and just stand there?
You could be right about that.

alexandrakitty
Queenish silliosity

Old 04-04-2011, 04:08 AM

Medication ads are just wiggy -- when they list all the side effects, it seems much wiser to live with whatever ailment you have -- acne meds should not cause thoughts of suicide...

Zombierella
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-05-2011, 05:34 PM

I haven't seen the commercial in ages, but the "ActiveON. Apply directly where it hurts." (or whatever it may be called.) It would repeat itself over and over and over and over. Aaaaah!

David12

Old 04-21-2011, 07:06 AM

Really, their ads air negative image these days, so I do not want their insurance, if I was looking for. Of course the state is: Oh, look, I spent a vending machine is your favorite and most valuable Dollar because I was too inconsiderate I did not ask if I could borrow your dollars in the first place....

aimanderz
*^_^*

Old 04-23-2011, 02:14 AM

oh dear I absolutely HATE the new swifer commercials. where do I start I don't like the bad puns even though I usually love terrible jokes, the song they picked is awesome but I don't like hearing it with the commercial, almost like the song is far to good for it, also the concept in general I think is just plain bad dirt, mud and dust don't care about love they don't even think

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-14-2011, 03:57 PM

I hate the new McDonalds commercial where the song playing in the background is about being in love with a McDonalds girl or something. Every time it comes on my husband and I are both like UHG. I also dislike the Jared's Jewelry commercials, they are so phoney. I think I mostly hate this commercial for a lawyer in my town, Wayne Wright. The "actors" are clearly reading from a monitor and their lines are set to have emotion etc. but they all read with fake smiles and monotone voices, it's just awful, the same goes for the company here that buys your used gold, they have some spazzy ass people on that commercial.

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-14-2011, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombierella View Post
I haven't seen the commercial in ages, but the "ActiveON. Apply directly where it hurts." (or whatever it may be called.) It would repeat itself over and over and over and over. Aaaaah!

GRAHHH I HATED THAT ONE TOO.

I think it was "HEAD ON" because I remember people putting it on their heads. And it went on like "HEAD ON. Applied directly to the forehead. HEAD ON. Applied directly to the forehead." My dad was like "I bet they do that on purpose so people get headaches and buy their product."

Active On was still bad, but not nearly as repetitive[ly annoying].

-Enigma
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 07-16-2011, 12:30 AM

My least favourite television ad would definitely have to be for this insurance website that compares all the different quotes from leading insurance providers. They have this big guy with the most annoying facial hair ever singing along to badly written songs about how they're website is better than a variety of things, and have some badly written puns thrown in for 'comedy' effect.

Every time I hear that dreaded 'Goooo Compaaaare!' I want to break whatever it is that I'm holding or hit the nearest person. ¬.¬

YamiSora
~

Old 07-28-2011, 01:39 AM

Sora really doesn't like local commercials.......cannot take them seriously!
However, Sora always waits for the best commercials, the Geico ones!

Eloise Moonbright
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-31-2011, 06:16 AM

I hate any commercial for Kaye's jewelry, especially their slogan 'every kiss begins with Kaye'. No. Anything that store has to offer is shoddy quality. I'd rather have a piece of cubic zirconia, because at least it doesn't pretend to be elegant. In fact, I came up with my own little slogan- "A gift from Kaye's and it's no sex for days".

...don't ask me why I have such a vendetta. There's no logical reason for it, I just do.

missdark
The Biggest Sailor Moon fan ever...

Old 11-04-2011, 04:20 AM

All these lazy "cozy products" like the Snuggie or now that one Full body fleece one. IDK what it's called cause I just switch the channel when it comes on. It's just lazy and annoying. I don't like the condom ads either as NO one is that happy about Condoms and most people that are sexually active that I know never use them because they are so problematic once your are in a committed relationship. Most couples just go with shots and/or pills. Although, more and more kids have them I hate Pillow Pets and Happy Nappers. I just want to burn all the ones I see. I hate that stupid song. :( However, I must say out of all the ads I really hate the kids bops ones. It just makes me feel so bad for the artists and how the record companies still owns the music like that. I'm willing to bet that Kayne West doesn't like ten year old kids singing watered down versions of his songs. :(

Nonsensical
Keeper of Keeps

Old 11-04-2011, 05:47 PM

I saw a weird one the other day... It was for some new toy/doll/...thing and it creeped me out to no end, but I couldn't turn the channel. XD

Fluffsamasprime
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2011, 09:26 PM

I hate the abused animal commercials, they are way to uncomfortable to watch. I hate any commercial that is played more then once during a commercial break.

Projectwolfie
Dr. Livingstone, I presume?

Old 11-05-2011, 06:49 PM

The commercials that involve autotune. Any of them. Mostly because I hate overuse of autotune in anything alive.

And ditto with the abused animal commercials. Add to it the "support a child in africa" ads and such. So, much, urge to pull out my wallet when I have next to no money! ;_;

Syke
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-06-2011, 09:06 PM

HEAD ON, APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD, HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD...it doesn't play as much anymore, but it's still damn annoying.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 11-08-2011, 11:15 PM

Male enhancement commercials are annoying as hell... especially since some stupid internet company sold my e-mail to them and I'm getting near daily e-mails about the crap now too =.=

That and the commercials that don't tell you the products name, so you couldn't buy it if you wanted...

@ Syke - And that one... thankfully haven't heard it in a while. I think their goal is to GIVE you a headache that only their product can cure

Kokoro chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2011, 12:27 AM

I noticed just today that they re-used the exact same Kay Jewelry christmas commercials... al they did was change the jewelry, even the dialogue was word for word!

some commercials I LIKE are the allstate ones featuring Mayhem. :)

Marionetta
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 11-13-2011, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombierella View Post
If there was a God, that was due to his will, I swear.
I hated those commercials. They were horrible. My nerves were grated like cheese by the time they were over.

SexualPlacebo
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to SexualPlacebo Send a message via MSN to SexualPlacebo

Old 11-13-2011, 12:55 PM

Go Compare adverts. Seriously, would someone stab that guy already. I'm so glad I don't have a tv here. (:

Sora
*^_^*

Old 11-13-2011, 08:13 PM

The new Aflac commercial where the animals are singing. I'm just not fond of that commercial. Though it was kind of funny the first time when I saw it where the worm is doing the worm at the end.

The ActiveON commercials annoyed me too when they used to air on TV.

Demon_of_the_Sand
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2011, 10:52 PM

I'm sorry but the new Dr. Pepper commercial. I mean I'm a guy and it doesn't make me wanna drink it. I'll stick to good old Dr. Pepper thank you

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 11-17-2011, 02:25 AM

Jared's Jewelry commercials. God, every time that thing comes on I want to kill whoever wrote that jingle.

Marionetta
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 11-17-2011, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon_of_the_Sand View Post
I'm sorry but the new Dr. Pepper commercial. I mean I'm a guy and it doesn't make me wanna drink it. I'll stick to good old Dr. Pepper thank you
It's really no different from the actual stuff. Dr. Pepper 10 is basically the same soda. = w = My mom bought it to see what the fuss was about.

The Fanta commercials were irritating. WANTA FANTA? DONTCHA WANTA WANTA FANTA?!