Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 11-14-2010, 11:22 PM

Seriously my favorite show on TV. Nathan Filion is so freaking hot and adorable. Its a really funny show and yet so few people actually know what it is. It makes me sad that no one watches the most amazing Castle.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 11-15-2010, 02:03 AM

I've seen one or two episodes of season one, I don't watch tv really though, so I don't catch it often.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 11-16-2010, 05:02 AM

lol I watch it like religiously. I watch a few other shows but thats the one I REFUSE to miss xP

Amber Absolution
Haunted by Kingdom hospital
Send a message via MSN to Amber Absolution

Old 11-25-2010, 07:01 AM

I love it <3 The show is so quirky and fun but still has action and isn't too over the top :3
I want more programs like this!!

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 11-26-2010, 10:35 PM

OMG! I love Castle! Well, the TV show and the character in the show. XD

Urchie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-28-2010, 02:21 AM

Castle is awesome full stop. The Castle/Beckett Relationship Kinda reminds of the Booth/Brennan relationship from bones, but at the same time is completely different. It's hard to explain in words...it must be seen, to be explained!
Seen some of season 1, most of season 2 and have seen what has been uploaded online of season 3 (thank god for the internet, otherwise I'd be waiting till next year to see season 3!)

What is everyone's favourite Castle moment. Mine varies between Castle's psycho laugh in the halloween episode in season 2 and the bet between Castle/Beckett and Ryan/Esposito on who'd solve there case 1st. Though Lanie is my favourite character-she doesn't as many lines as some, but some of the ones she has are just...funny as hell at times!

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 11-28-2010, 04:50 AM

I LOVE Lanie!

I also love Ryan/Esposito......but you just gotta Castle....he's so darn cute at times. xP

I think the difference in the beckett/castle relationship is that both sides are fully aware that they love each other.....but they think the other side doesn't love them back.....whereas booth/brennan know they love each other but brennan is trying to protect booth.....from herself.

Urchie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-28-2010, 10:42 AM

That is very true. Though it is fun watching those two verbally dance/spar with each other like that. Not many shows where you get interaction like that! Can't help but laugh at them at some point!

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-28-2010, 10:26 PM

Castle is one of the BEST crime dramas out there! I watch a lot of them so I should know! Here is a list of my top favourite crime shows
Castle (Duh!)
NCIS (Original, not so keep on the LA version)
Law and Order: Special Victims Unit
Bones
CSI: Miami
The Mentalist
I love all of these and I am a religious watcher of all of them except the mentalist which is good but not as good as Castle!
I love watching the interaction between Castle and Beckett! How can you not? Castle is just so awesome! I love the moment (I think it's in the first ep) where he's sitting in the car going "duh nununu nunu duh nunununu" and then suddenly the guy comes and says "out of the car!" and Castle's like "But she said-" and then gets outtta the car. Plus when the guy's face is up against the front window and Castle hits the wind screen wipers! BRILLIANT!!!!!!!! Oh and the psycho laugh as already mentioned by Urchie and the bet episode! LOVED that one!

Urchie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-28-2010, 10:29 PM

I'm still somewhat...freaked by the fact you mentioned that episode while I was in the process of downloading it!

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-28-2010, 10:32 PM

What can I say? It's a gift! -smirks evily- I BE PSYCHIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Urchie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-28-2010, 10:53 PM

No. Not quite Psychic. PSYCHO maybe...but I digress.

So yeah, Castle is awesome. Has anyone been watching season 3? What do you guys think of it so far?

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 11-29-2010, 01:11 AM

Wow! I'm pretty sure NZ is still watching season one!

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-29-2010, 08:15 AM

The UK is only on season 2 right now but then there is the wonder of the Internet so we can watch ahead...:drool: CASTLE!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and Urchie you're probably right. I am psycho and PROUD OF IT!!!!!!!!!! :) :) ;) :) :)

Urchie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-29-2010, 12:54 PM

I never said that you weren't. Out of curiosity, can your PC play .avi files, cuz if it can I can send you a link to where i'm getting the eps from at the minute!

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-29-2010, 01:29 PM

I don't know actually. I'll check though and if not then I'm pretty sure that the computer downstairs might.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-04-2010, 01:40 PM

Cora is currently watching season 3. Which so far is just as awsome as seasons one and two. The first episode of the new season is one of my favorite episodes!

I also love the episode where Castle is trying on costumes for halloween (season 2 I think) and he tries on the space cowboy costume and his daughter says.......wasn't that like so 5 years ago. Its the outfit he wore when he was a space cowboy in the show firefly. xP

Urchie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-04-2010, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora Lorington View Post
Cora is currently watching season 3. Which so far is just as awsome as seasons one and two. The first episode of the new season is one of my favorite episodes!

I also love the episode where Castle is trying on costumes for halloween (season 2 I think) and he tries on the space cowboy costume and his daughter says.......wasn't that like so 5 years ago. Its the outfit he wore when he was a space cowboy in the show firefly. xP
Yep. If you watch the show close enough, you'll find a LOT of Firefly references if you know what to look for.
I've been watching Season 3 as well. You seen the promos for the next episode. You just KNOW Beckett would never have done that before!! Castle's Reaction to is just brilliant. I missed this kind of Banter, I don't think I've seen it for a while!

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-04-2010, 06:51 PM

Not too many spoilers please guyz! I still need to reach the ned of season 2! I LOVE the halloween episode though! One of my fav parts in that episode is in the morgue (how morbid does that sound?) and Castle is telling Lanie not to pull the stake out from the guy's heart. I LOVE that part! And Lanie just replies "Well if he does come back to life then we can all go home early" or something like that. Lanie is awesome!

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-05-2010, 11:16 PM

My DVR cut off the credits and coming ups so I haven't actually seen what your talking about.....although two weeks without castle made me sad T.T

Urchie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-10-2010, 01:41 PM

I know you people probably don't appreciate spoilers, but...I'm sorry, but this image MUST BE SEEN BY ALL CASTLE FANS!!!!!!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcvijwDFr91qa61ai.jpg

This was released a couple of weeks ago I believe and I only found it recently when I saw it mentioned somewhere...but WOW!! The fans have spoken, and it seems the producers delivered. I REALLY wanna see how this came around when the ep airs in January!

Last edited by Urchie; 12-10-2010 at 04:37 PM..

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-11-2010, 10:01 PM

...............-stares at picture blankly-............WOW!!!!!!!!! The actually...when did they...YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! That'll be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Normally I hate spoilers but THAT is something I don't mind seeing!!!!!!!!!!!! :squee: :squee: :eager: :squee: :squee:

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-12-2010, 01:44 AM

omg o.0

never expected that o.0

bu...bu....

Urchie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-12-2010, 01:29 PM

I haven't been able to find much on it. But I DO know what episode this will FINALLY happen in, which will be in ep...13, if I recall, near the end of January. And I will not spoil what I have found about that ep-all I'll say is that it'll bring closure to some people if I remember what I've seen scattered on the net.

Though the given reactions you 2 just gave are well worth any spoilers I may have given. Though I think it's torture that we have to wait for OVER A MONTH TO SEE THIS HAPPEN!!!

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-17-2010, 06:30 PM

Although its been my opinion for quite some time (I also feel the same of the booth/bones relationship) that castle/beckett should NOT get together until the show is close to its end T.T