Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-27-2012, 07:07 AM

Indeed I've been know to get a little overly rambunctious myself! :sweat: So if I ever get annoying to any of you, Just club me on the head. I'll get the message when I wake up :XD ... Wine Kin? *offers bottle*

---------- Post added 05-27-2012 at 12:08 AM ----------

WAIT! :o Are you old enough to drink?! I don't want to get arrested for giving alcohol to a minor! :o

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 05-27-2012, 07:12 AM

:illgetu:
Place nice guys!
The event is mean to be fun. So long as no rules are being broken, you should enjoy yourselves! <3

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-27-2012, 07:12 AM

I AM! :o Kin Started it! :o *points finger* All her fault! *tucks bottle of wine under Kin's arm* See?! She brought booze! :o Trouble maker :no:

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 05-27-2012, 07:14 AM

Carn is boozing? :P Man, every time I talk to you...always hitting the bottle ;)

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-27-2012, 07:15 AM

I'm more fun that way! :P You can't tell me you don't enjoy watching me trying to walk in a straight line across the thread :lol:

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 05-27-2012, 07:21 AM

XD You are pretty silly when you are being a wino ;)

Annnd man, i wish I could watch you walk a straight line across the thread. That'd be a talent. It might involve smashing through your computer and INTO THE INTERWEBS. Do it!

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-27-2012, 07:22 AM

I'm starting to think I need to stalk either Woody or Kin or both and find out where all the action is happening... :stare:

---------- Post added 05-27-2012 at 12:24 AM ----------

THere you are! :lol: Well I try! :XD I'm glad I'm the silly type of drunk :XD That would be boring to be a sleeper and no good if I was a mean drunk :no:

I just might! Then I could totally visit with you guys! :P

:lol: The last time I got pretty loopy, I had to go to the bathroom and my balance was so bad I had to lean against the wall cause I couldn't stand up straight while aiming :XD hahahaha!

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 05-27-2012, 07:26 AM

Uh? Stalk Woody? Why would you stalk me? :illgetu:

Annnd that's when you know you've had a bit too much. I haven't walked sideways in a long while. :P I think I need to have drinks tomorrow night when my friends take me out!

Also! Man opinion. Yey or Nay on this dress? : Ava Dress in Jade Green | Pinup Girl Clothing I have weddings to attend and I want something nice.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-27-2012, 07:30 AM

cause you and Kin keep leaving! :illgetu: I gotta find out where the heck you guys are going so I can have some fun posting too!

:lol: It was quite entertaining to my gamming buddy who was over that night :XD Yes! Have some fun! Just make sure you have a DD! :yes:

Oh yes! I like it! I'm a sucker for anything that looks like it's from an older era like that though :yes:

---------- Post added 05-27-2012 at 12:33 AM ----------

I also like any of the other 4 on that page :yes:

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 05-27-2012, 07:34 AM

Yes! That's why I love that dress. I wish it was in a store and I could try it on!!! But it looks so lovely. I think I could wear a lace shawl and dress it down a tad for one wedding, and then add some cheetah or zebra pumps and a cute clutch for the other wedding :D I like the others too, but I thought that green was striking.

Oh, it's late so I keep getting distracted. Lol. Trust me, I'm not chatting it up anywhere cept here right now.

Yes, of course there will be a driver. They wanted to take me out to a Japanese place I love. Soooo I might have to have some plum wine :D

Kin-Akari
Pheonix Lover

Old 05-27-2012, 07:37 AM

Hey, whoa, I was surfing TV Tropes! I did not give you that bottle.

And I need to go sleepy sleepy. Good night Candy Carn and Woody luv!

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 05-27-2012, 07:38 AM

Night night Kin :3

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-27-2012, 07:39 AM

Sure! *has no idea how to accessorize the dress for different events* Sounds good! :yes: lol :XD It sounds like a plan though! It is definitely a bit more striking than the other colors. It's one that you don't see very often. Well at least I haven't :P

:lol: ok ok... surreee... That's what you say now! :roll: lol I got distracted by wallpapers for a second there :sweat:

Oooo.. Japanese! It's been a while since I had and japanese (besides tempura... That is Japanese isn't it? o.O?) Ooo! That sounds tasty! :drool:

---------- Post added 05-27-2012 at 12:40 AM ----------

Kin - Liar! you totally gave me that bottle! :illgetu: ... :ninja:

Nighty Night!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-27-2012, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlandnymph View Post
:illgetu:
Place nice guys!
The event is mean to be fun. So long as no rules are being broken, you should enjoy yourselves! <3

i'm glad i'm not the only one making typo's.
:sweat:
i typed a whole sentence off the correct keys.
someone said, 'translation.'
O.o
i'm like wth did i mean?
lol, the later it gets the worse i type.

hello, everyone.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-27-2012, 07:45 AM

hummy!!!!! :P Hey!

hahaha! :XD you guys are funny! :XD I type pretty bad at night too :sweat: add in a bit of alcohol... oh boy... :rofl:

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 05-27-2012, 07:45 AM

Hey Hummy! I get uber typo-tastic when I am sleepy (now)

And yes. I think I might have to buy that dress. And being a girl, I can whip together some goodies to go with it to wear! I might make a necklace or something for my hair. :)

Same here. I've had more Indian and Thai food lately. Time to change it up and get some eel rolls and nabayaki udon. Mmmm <3

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-27-2012, 07:47 AM

Nice! Hey! just cause I'm not a girl doesn't mean I don't know my way around a sewing maching! machine.. >.> And I'll have you know I used to macrame :yes:

See? That's how long it's been (basically never) since I've had japanese food. I don't even know what that stuff is :(

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-27-2012, 07:50 AM

lol, i read the glass, no bottle of wine.
i would have to have a warning label with each post.
i get ridiculous when i am tired.
i've been told i babble.
for some reason that offends.
:P

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 05-27-2012, 07:52 AM

XD I need to see some of the stuff you've macraméd one day. I am teaching myself to crochet right now. I can knit simple things, but I never learned crocheting. I want to make flowers and what not. like this:

And eventually it'd be cool to crochet silver wire and do funky jewelry

Eel is good Carn. <3 Soo yum. And the udon is a wide noodle soup with fish cakes, veggies, usually a tempura shrimp, chicken, sometimes seafood.

It's ok to babble hummy. It's fun to just chit chat. :)

And I am going to sleep guys. My mum is taking me out for brunch downtown before my friend Krayne stops by so we can carpool to New York. Later taters! Sleep well! Don't fall down too much drunky mcdrunkerton aka Carn ;)

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-27-2012, 07:53 AM

:XD lol I'm not REALLY gonna drink that much! That would probably put me on my butt on the floor. A small glass is enough to get me comfortably happy :yes:
Babbling offends? huh. When someone babbles at me I feel obligated to babble back :lol:

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-27-2012, 07:53 AM

woodie~~i mean to ask this everytime i see you.
is that a for real sign?
i so watch that guy all the time.
he like hypmotizes me with his voice.
i love when he puts the happy little squirrels in his paintings.
*is such a dork*

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 05-27-2012, 07:55 AM

I dunno if it's a real sign. One can only hope! I used to watch the reruns of Bob Ross all the time as a kid when I stayed home sick from school. Yes! Paint another happy tree! Add a happy mountain! Just don't stop! :D

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-27-2012, 07:56 AM

lol, have a good time tomo...later today.
*resists the urge to babble*

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 05-27-2012, 07:57 AM

Thanks! Later taters

Keep on posting too, there is a page prize on the next page ;)

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-27-2012, 08:00 AM

Woody - OK! I'll take pictures if I have anything lying around. It's been quite a few years :sweat: Oh I love crocheting. I was in to the afgans and big blankets or pillows :yes: I'm a poor knitter :sweat:
Oh cool! I've never done flowers or anything fun like that :lol: mostly just granny squares and rounds and panles and stuff :yes:
Oh that'd be fun to do with the wire. I've never tried that.

OH! Udon! I must have missed that in your last post :sweat: I love love love udon noodles :drool: That sounds simply devine. Now I'm hungry! Great! Thanks so much! >.<!

Oh fun! Go get some sleep then! New York?! :o You can drop by and say hi to Zigbigadorlube! :P
Nighty Night Woody! You sleep well too! have a good trip! :lol: I think I need to go to bed too... It took me a minute to decipher mcdrunkerton :XD lol!

hummy - Wouldn't that be awesome if it was?!? I'd travel cross country just to see it :XD He's the most fun painter I've ever watched so entertaining and his paintings were soo cool :yes:
He does have a hypnotizing voice doesn't he?? lol My favorite part is when he cleans his brushes and "beats the devil out of them" :p *is a dork too*

---------- Post added 05-27-2012 at 01:01 AM ----------

good lord it took me 7 minutes to write that! :shock:!