Projectwolfie
Dr. Livingstone, I presume?

Old 09-26-2011, 01:53 PM

....Don't care what you call it, the only one thing in my head is "WHY." I personally only stood one minute before I turned it off. Everything just meshes together badly to me.

Apparently the entire new album is going to be like this. So what does everyone think about this uh... I don't know what to call it.

Is it meant to be only heard in concert or something? Is it so that it's easy to remix? I seriously don't get why anyone would do this. o.O

Rosasharn
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-28-2011, 04:27 PM

I actually kind of like it. xD
I think it's nice that these two genres are mixing together, even if it does end up to be just one band.

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 09-28-2011, 11:08 PM

I didn't like it at first either but kind of like it now. I wouldn't say I love it because I don't but it's okay to listen to every now and again. Not too sure about a whole album of stuff like that...I think that would just be bad.

Projectwolfie
Dr. Livingstone, I presume?

Old 09-29-2011, 09:01 PM

I do agree after a couple listens that it could've been a LOT worse (let's think Nickelback with that... ugh), but from their site the entire album's going to be like that. No, just no.

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 10-02-2011, 09:42 PM

Ew...yeah Nickelback I think is one of the worst mainstream bands out there right now. Yeah, I dunno, I think that right now the industry is just trying to get bands to do anything to sell. It's kind of pathetic really.

ZoSo_Fanatic
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-04-2011, 12:11 AM

Headache is coming, time to go back to my music.

I never liked dubstep in general, or Korn, but this just doesn't mesh. The beginning kind of meshed, but after that it didn't work out.