CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 10-10-2011, 03:19 AM

Some songs sound like miracles to me. Well, I don't know if that's the best way to describe it. They sound like euphoria. Err... Like those moments in a movie when everything lines up just right. Or that moment when school lets out for the summer. Kind of dreamy songs, I suppose. ^^ Practically all songs by the artist Seal, most by Coldplay, and a few miscellaneous songs are what I normally think of when I think of this type of song. A lot of times, they're songs that don't get old easily. So, Menewsha, what are your 'miracle' songs, if you have any?

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...
Send a message via AIM to Vix Viral Send a message via MSN to Vix Viral

Old 10-10-2011, 08:31 AM

Any song that means something to me and makes me feel alive is a miracle in its own way.

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 10-10-2011, 07:43 PM

Vocals are big for me. I adore Dallas Green's vocals. I also adore Florence Welch's vocals. They're just amazing. As for a particular song, right now I love The Drumming Song by Florence+the Machine. I also love the song "Rabbit Heart" also by Florence+the Machine.

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 10-12-2011, 12:26 AM

Personally, some of the songs in specific I love in this category of mine are "Bring it On" by Seal, "Clocks" by Coldplay, and even 'We Found Love' by Rihanna. All of them are uplifting, in my opinion. They all give me this happiness just by listening~. :)

Elluh
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 10-13-2011, 12:03 AM

I think anything with a sitar sounds like a miracle.
I instantly thought of Love to you, Because, and Across
the Universe. Mostly all of the songs on The White Album,
Revolver, and the Soundtrack to the Yellow sub.

ObviouslyAya
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-14-2011, 05:14 AM

Melody is a thing that gets me. There are A LOT of songs that I love. Some that give me chills while others put a huge smile on my face and uplift me like a giant helium filled balloon. But the slow songs with beautiful melodies are the ones that really move me. Lyrics can come into it, but sometimes I might not relate to the lyrics but am still in love with the melody and the vocals.

Ruk Koey Dee Gwah Nee by No More Tear
(Title translation; Love Was Once Better Than This)

Wo Yi Zhi Dou Zai by Lin Ji An & Chen Yu Lun
(Title translation; I’ve Always Been There)

Zhuan Shu Tian Shi by Tank
(Title translation; My Personal Angel)

Sakura Mankai by Morning Musume Sakuragumi
(Title translation; Cherry Blossoms In Full Bloom)

Zài méiyǒu yǔshuǐ zīrùnde xīngqiú shàng shì wúfǎ fùchū ài de ba? by Ice Creamusume
(Title translation; We Can't Love on a Planet Where it Doesn't Rain, Right?)