Nephenee
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-13-2008, 02:41 AM

PokePals

This is such a horribly constructed interest topic, but I don't care 'cause I have a headache ;w;

Basically, it'll be like a Pokemon daycare center, and people will be able to view which Pokemon are being taken care of. The Pokemon in the center will lay a certain number of eggs, then those eggs will go up for sale. They will hatch into the right Pokemon (disregarding the pre-evolution process), and will eventually grow into anthros! Here's my example of a Vaporeon :3

---->

I've asked, and as far as I can interpret from the answer, I am allowed to use Pokemon, as long as the artwork is 100% mine, which it is.

Do you think this is a good idea? If so, what should the price range be?

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 04-13-2008, 02:46 AM

oh, it's so cute! I have no idea on prices since I'm still adjusting to this site's economy. It is certainly a good idea.

Pandii
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Pandii

Old 04-13-2008, 02:59 AM

Those are so cute. >w<

I think I saw something on GaiaOnline....called something like PokePals too....although it was different looking and stuff. =]

Anyways, I've been on Menewsha for a while....[April 2007...but made my mule my main...] and I'm not that familiar with pixel shops and breedable pet shops, so I'd say you should look at other shops that sell pixels and breedable pets, because that's what I did when I sold art. =]

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 04-13-2008, 03:50 AM

I personally think they're really cute.
Maybe do flatsales start the bidding at 30g auto buy being what, 150g.

Will they come with there own certs?

And would you need help managing it?
0 w0?