flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 05-25-2011, 01:22 AM

In a school where all of the students are quite attractive and wealthy (for the most part), things would be changing for the worst. Because of a rival school, students haven't been coming in like they used. With the budget so low and the finances so high, the school may have to be shut down. No one wants it to come to that, but it may be their only option. The best they can hope for is that they only have to cut some classes (mainly the art programs). The school is putting together their last exhibit. Everyone gets to show off their skills in the arts, management, and sports. It's a chance for them to get in some sponsers and save their school. Can they save it from the brink of death?

Rules:
1. I'm boss, and I say to follow all Mene rules.
2. Romance and drama is allowed. So is mild fighting (verbal and physical fights, a punch here and there, nothing more).
3. Keep it semi-lit+. The means at least one decent paragraph with 5-7 sentences and the least amount of grammatical and spelling errors. We are humans after all.
4. Fill out the character form as instructed. If it says 3 sentences, that's the minimum. Also, no "it's a secret", "you'll just have to find out", or "just because I fell like it".
5. Post once a day if you can.
6. PM all profiles to me with the title of the school.
7. Highlight the bottom of the rules for the title of the school.
8. Keep male/female ratios even. I also want a teacher for every four students.
9. You get three warnings before you are kicked and your charrie deleted.
10. If you have any questions, PM them with the title of the school and "Questions". Say the school is UDA. Title it as UDA Questions (Btw, the school is not UDA).
11. Interact. Don't just wait for someone to talk to you. Make things happen.
12. I'm looking for sub plots, so if you have any ideas, PM them with the title of the school and "Plot".
13. I don't want any Mary/Gary Sues. I also don't want everyone to be the same. No overabundance of emos or 'preps'. We need goth, nerds, and jocks too.
14. Be creative. If your parents own a company, what kind and what is it called. Also, no one is accepted into the school by scholarship. It's a very prestigious school.
15. Add some detail to your posts an profiles. Give something for people to work with.
16. I can add, subtract, and edit rules whenever I want. There's a possibility I'm forgetting something.
17. Don't post until I say so.
18. Have fun!!!
19. The title of the school is Bellville Academy.

School Rules:
1. Boys stay out of the girls' dorms, and girls' out of boys. Students aren't permitted within the teachers' dorms.
2. Curfew is at 10. Lights out is at 11. Guards will be walking around to make sure everyone is in their rooms.
3. Students may not leave their rooms until 6 am.
4. Tardiness isn't tolerated. Three tardies equal detention. Six, In School Suspension (ISS).
5. Drugs, weapons, alcohol, and cigarettes will be taken and will result in suspension.
6. Acts of affection will not be tolerated. Adoration is fine though, just no making out.
7. All students must follow the dress code.
Dress Code
1. All shirts must be buttoned up all the way. No cleavage or chest will be shown.
2. Skirts are not to be shorter than midthigh. We don't want to see your ass.
3. All belts are to be plain black. No studs, design, etc.
4. Nothing is to be added to the uniform. No pins, chains, lace, tights, etc.
5. Ties are to be worn tightly. No loose ties, ties in pockets, or undone.
6. Socks are to be in solid colours only. White, black, and grey are the only options.
7. Blazers are to be buttoned at all times.
Uniforms
Girls'
Boys'
[imgleft] [/imgleft][imgright] [/imgright]

Character Form
Code:
[center]
Real Image My name is [color=colour of choice]first, middle, last[/color*]. I've lived [color=colour of choice]age[/color*] rotations of the earth. My birthday is [color=colour of choice]birthday[/color*]. People say I'm [color=colour of choice]personality (3 sentences)[/color*]. Maybe it's because [color=colour of choice]bio (7-9 sentences)[/color*]. I'm [color=colour of choice]bummed/happy[/color*] the school is closing, because [color=colour of choice]why[/color*]. I plan to [color=colour of choice]save/destroy[/color*] it by [color=colour of choice]how[/color*].
[/center*]
Note: Delete all of the stars.

Other: It's the year 2058, and the school is located in Barcelona. The mascot is the Phoenix, colours are black and red.

~~Charries~~

My name is Akira Kameko Hasegawa. I've lived 18 rotations of the earth. My birthday is November 13th. People say I'm too wild and crazy. I'm not sure what they mean by it though. I feel quite normal. Oh well. Maybe it's because my dad's this awesome rocker. He's from this Japanese Visual Kei band called Yogurt Face. When he was on tour, he met my mom the actress. A few years later and bam. My brother and I were born. All our lives, we've been taught to play various instruments and act. I'm best with the guitar, but I'm not too bad with the flute, piano, drums, and mallet percussion. I can also sing a little. Not as good as my brother though. He rocks. Our parents admitted to the school when we were in middle school. It was the best school there was at the time. It had everything. Academics, sports, the arts, even a newspaper. The only problem is, the school is closing. My little brother, Jazuchu, may have to go to another school. I'm bummed the school is closing, because it's way better than that Casalona school. They only except those with perfect hair, boobs, etc. It's all about the image. I plan to save Bellville by possibly sabotaging the other school's end of the year exhibit.

My name is Setsurou Makoto Hasegawa. I've lived 18 rotations of the earth. My birthday is November 13th. People say I'm sometimes too serious, but others say I joke around too much. Which is it, I do not know. I've also heard that I can be a bit dark or weird. I don't think so, but whatever. Maybe it's because my dad's a rockstar and my mom's an actress. I have a twin sister and a little brother who is just so adorable (five years younger than us). Throughout my life, I've learned how to play numerous instruments, different technics to improve my singing and acting. I've been planning on creating my own band, Nightmare Creations. I already have one member, my sister on guitar. We just need a drummer, bassist, and another guitarist. Maybe a keyboardist, but I'm not sure. The school just isn't too keen on me holding auditions. They're for the arts and stuff, but they think it would be best to hold it off campus. I'm happy the school is closing, because if there's something better out there, something that just sucks needs to get out of the way for that better thing to grow. I plan to destroy Bellville by lowering the overall GPA by convincing everyone I can to do horrible and not even try.

Last edited by flamethrower1391; 05-27-2011 at 05:51 AM..

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 05-27-2011, 03:21 AM

~~Accepting~~