xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 12-15-2010, 01:34 AM

Where true is found everywhere but in a town where the people here don't know where true love is a few people have true love and girls and boys don't think about it and where they don't to each other at all. 5 five friends ruled the school where they go and the five friends rule the streets but will they be nice to each other and finally find true love and will be happy as well.

A small town called Lovetown where people have true love but their are soe people don't have true love at all the 10 people are goth,emo,shy,smart,bully friends they live in the town of Lovetown.

The five boys rule the streets of lovetown.

In the town of small there is the school of treulove high where only in town kids go to this is where the five friends of he girls rule and the girls love to be friends and have fun as well and this is there school that they rule.

Characters
Emo boy
goth boy
Smart boy
bully boy
shy boy

Shy girl
Emo girl
goth girl
smart girl
bully girl

Shy girl with bully guy
Emo girl with goth boy
goth girl with emo boy
bully girl with smart boy
smart girl with shy guy

Name:
bio (make it long like 4 lines)
picture (real picture)
username
Classes

Classes
if you are emo and goth
Math, reading, art,gym,lunch

if you are smart bully and shy
math English,reading,German,lunch

Rules no godding please

Please write long
And have a good time alright.

----------

(not opened yet)

----------

Name: Nana Lander
what are you: shy girl
Bio: My name is Nana Lander I am one of the five girls that rule the school my friends and I do it we don't think true love is our thing so we just do what we think it is right. I am a shy girl but I am sweet when I want to be I don't talk as much but my friends do that much and I don't do anything that much. The boys that are like us don't think true love is real either. The boy I don't like is the bully he follows me around and I wish I never knew him but I have a good time with my friends.
picture:

usename: xserenityxninax
Fear being in love with the bully
Classes: Math,English 101, reading, German 1, lunch
Math first period
reading second period
English third period
Lunch fourth period
German fifth period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamethrower1391
Name: Akira Nakamura
What are you: Goth Girl
Bio: She's one of the five and doesn't believe in true love like her friends and the boys. It died a long time ago and was replaced with lust in her opinion. She's not a big fan of the boys. She thinks they're trouble, especially the bully who she trusts the least of all. She doesn't like how he follows Lana around all the time and will do anything to make sure he doesn't hurt Lana in any way.
Picture:

Username: flamethrower1391
Likes: Anything dark and gothic, cute and cuddly animals, and music.
Fears: She fears that something is going to happen to Lana who she considers her little sister, and that one of her friends with fall in "love" with one of those holigans (sp?).
Classes:
(in order)
Gym
Math
Art
Lunch
Reading
Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalSin
Name: Sydney Trinity
What are you: Emo Girl
Bio: Though I am sterotyped as an Emo, I am quite a happy person, mainly because of my friends. Nana and Akira are the two people who I confide in more than any others. Mainly becuase they are the same kind of people as I am... I really dont get on well with the boys, though I have nothing against them. I just think they are only about to cause trouble. My nickname is Silver, and I prefer it if you do call me Silver. I got this nickname because of the amount of piercings I have in my face... So please, call me Silver!
Picture:

Username: OriginalSin
Likes: I'm a very artistic person and love to draw and take pictures of things. I also like recording my memories with my friends by taking pictures and putting them into scrapbooks. The girls! We're all so close and I dont know what I would do without them. I'm also very imaginative and love to write stories about all kinds of different things.
Fears: Failing school! Thats the worst one if I'm honest. That something bad will happen to one of my girls, I would hate it if that happened... Something else I fear is small cramped spaces; chlaustraphobia I think it's called.
Classes: Math; Reading [Yay!]; Art[Double Yay!]; Gym [Argh :(]; Lunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocomokochoco
Name: Nathan skyes
what are you:emo boy
bio well i'm classed as a Emo boy thats just great and no i don't cut myself steriotypes people..if i did it would be for something horrible anyway cutting a long story short my perants split up when i was 5 leaving me to go to my aunt and uncles what a joy then they send me off to this heck hole of a school ah well...by the way just because i'm writing all hey look at me i'm not..i'm just shy even though i'm not the shy guy i hide my feeling alot and really don't talk emotional oh my nickname well thats easy Fang i love tigers and things with sharp pointy teeth so Fang it is please call me Fang.!
picture
useername: chocomokochoco
fears.spiders (shh don't tell) lossing someone i love and care about..getting bad grades 0_o!!!
Classes Math [nooo], reading, art,gym,lunch[yes break !!]

Name:Conner Sanky
what are you: Shy boy
bio well i'm Conner...the uhmm shy boy sorry i'm writing funny i don't really know what to say well i'll start off with this.. I don't have many friends because i hide away always in the shadows..i've got a secret i've done something bad...almost evil..lame i know but what i did was not good thats how i've turned into the shy boy i live with my dad because..because my mum couldn't cope with me being around...(i will carry on with the story within the role play just to feel for the character abite more..well to learn more about Conner.)
picture
username chocomokochoco
likes chocolate music guitars
fears.lossing my bestfriends or someone close to me not making any friends and blood.
Classes math English,reading,German,lunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen Goddess

Name: Bom Parker
what are you: Shy Girl
bio: Bom is the youngest of the four. She had two older brothers and one older sister. She is new at this school and hopes to have a fun time in this school. Her parents always tell her to do the best that she could, and that is exactly what she's going to do this year. Bom hopes to make at least one friend here in this new school. You can usually find Bom sitting under a tree doing homework or reading. If she's not there, you can always look for her inside the library. If you want to talk to her, it will take a while before she answers back since she's the shy girl.
picture:
username: Evergreen Goddess
fears: Failing a class, mean people, and heights.
Classes: (In Order) Math, English 4, Reading, German, Lunch.

Name: Lee Donghae
what are you: Smart guy
bio: Lee grew up in a modern wealth family. Lee has always been told to do the best that he could do in every class, and that is what he intends to do this year.He is the only boy in the family, and the youngest of three. Lee had one older sister and an older brother. Now he's in this new school, and he likes it so far. He hopes to make some friends and hopes to pass all his classes. Lee can usually be found in the Library finishing up homework, or just reading silently, and will help any person that asks for his help.
picture:
username: Evergreen Goddess
fears: Failing a class, needles, and mean people.
Classes: (In Order) Math, English 4, Reading, German, Lunch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VampHunterX13666
Name: Angel Corvinous
What are you: goth boy
Bio: I'm goth, I don't always wear black, I chose to though, and I enjoy to hang around in the shadows, I'm like a ninja, literally, I can sneak up on people and they really find it creepy, they do find me scary too. I enjoy to watch horror movies and I do have friends, wheather you can believe that or not, I do have many sides of me that I choose to let people see.
Picture:
Username: VampHunterX13666
Likes: sharp shiny things, horror movies and humor dark or otherwise
Fears: wooden stakes, spiders
Classes: Math, Reading, Art, Gym, Lunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissful lgnorance
Name: Aurora Bristow
What are you: Smart Girl
Bio: Aurora cared more about her grades than love. Studying was her true love and her reward were all the A's she received. Who could she not love that? There life was normal, two parents, annoying siblings nothing out of place. No reason to be depressed or down about life. So if you can get her away from her books she is quite the fun nerd with a love for music, video games, and more.
Picture:

Username: Blissful lgnorance
Likes: A's, Books, School, The Honor Roll, Video Games, Music, and Studying.
Fears: Getting an F, Not getting into a College she wants, Pain, Suffering, Thunder Storms.
Classes: Math, English, Reading, German, Lunch

Name: Lance Carthage
What are you: Bully Guy
Bio: Raised in a poor family, lacking love. Divorced Parents, runaway sibling. Too keep his emotions in he decided to be rather mean instead of show his caring side. What was the point in being nice when it only brought him pain. All lead to him being the bully he was now.
Picture:
Username: Blissful lgnorance
Likes: Being mean, Acting cold, watching others suffer because of him.
Fears: Someone figuring out who he really was, having to explain himself.
Classes: Math, English, Reading, German, Lunch

Last edited by xserenityxninax; 01-02-2011 at 06:15 AM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-02-2011, 06:16 AM

WE ARE READY NOW TO POST FINALLY!

----------

Nana was in her room like always and didn’t want to leave her room and she was sleeping and looking at the clock and sigh about it had to get up and had to move her cat and went to the bathroom and wash up and went back to her room and got dressed and she liked it too. Nana put on her make up and got her bag and went down to get something to eat and left her home.

Nana was walking down the street and saw the place was weird and couldn’t think why is place is different from her school. Nana was going to be late and looked at the home of one of the gang of the streets and thought he was mean but couldn’t see why though. Nana looked at the home and thought the guy was too mean he was a bully but Nana didn’t care that much and saw a flower and thought it was pretty and it was a daisy and Nana picked it up and went to school.

Nana got to school and went into her class room and was waiting for her friends to get in here as well.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-09-2011, 04:09 AM

Since morning she was always thinking about school, how to get her grades up, and everything that involved her education. Not hanging out with friends or anything that would be considered fun. Her hair was even pulled back into a tight ponytail without a strand of hair out of place. She wore a knee length skirt and an open blouse today, a relaxed look for her. It seemed she would really need someone to loose her open and out of this rut of needing to have perfect grades. Could get into any college she wanted, she didn't need to be working this hard still her.

Aurora was already in the school working on an essay that was assigned yesterday and due in three weeks. Had already gotten to draft five and was still panicking that it wasn't good enough to turn in. So she was in the library with stacks of books around her. Pushing her glasses back up she grabbed the first book on the stack and began reading. Her mp3 player pleasing her ears with beautiful music.

The library was almost a second home to her. She was always there, morning and night. Reading, studying or doing her homework. It was a daily routine. Avoid her classmates, get her work done the day she got it. Turn it in as soon as possible and get her grade. After finals was the time she really let loose or any long break they had.

------------

On the other side of town Lance still laid in bed after his alarm clock went off for the sixth time and he still wasn't up. At the moment he was questioning if he should skip school or waste another day. Last months homework had made a nice stack on his computer desk and his report card with straight F's laid on top. It made him ever so joyful he lived alone. Got tired of the fighting from his parents, they could never agree on anything but him it seemed and how horrible of a child he was.

So Lance was an incredibly angry young man and he took it out on anyone that crossed paths with him. Could say he was a bitter old lady. But coming out alive after saying that to him, might not happen. And after a long decision, Lance decided to get dressed and head to school. He pulled on a t-shirts, full of graphics, a pair of ripped up pants, and his worn out sneakers before leaving. Hair a mess in the way he liked it and smelt strongly of his deodorant.

When he left the house he set eyes open one of his fellow classmates. A subtle laugh escaped his lips when he left in the opposite direction of the school. Didn't feel like playing bully this early in the morning. Instead he would come to school much later after he had a little fun in town.

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 01-10-2011, 05:22 PM

Conner desided to walk to school today getting changed into his clothes going slowly down the stairs slipping on his trainers grabbing his bag and his trumpet (Conner loved to play the trumpet ever since he was 7) then headed out of the door as he wandered he felt the air of the cars rushing past him he smiled 'why race around..' he thought seeing the school come closer and closer he slowed his pace down abit clutching his trumpet tightly.
*the picture of Conners clothes i would just like to point out his trousers go down to his shoes ok?*

Looking at the school taking in a deep breath quickly walking past diffrent people, he kept his head down going into the main building going up stairs after stairs. As he was about to go up the last flight of stairs he noticed a libary it looked nice and quiet he liked that sort of place seeing a girl with brown curley hair 'thats..the libary is a place i'll go..after i've..' he thought turning away from the libary door racing up the last flight of steps to the top open roof it was quiet up there with the breeze to carry the notes around, Conner smiled to himself.

Putting down his school bag, placing the trumpet case down unlatching it, getting out the silver trumpet carefully, going over to the railings lifting his head up to the sun placing his trumpet to his lips closing his eyes he started to play schubert's Schwanengesang making the notes drift through the school fluently..

------------

Nathan groaned rubbing his eyes as his alarm clock went off "Urg school why do I have to go to school its a load of crap anyway."He yawned putting on his clothes and messed up his hair except for his front bangs. Grabbing his nike bag and helmet, then pulled on his black trainers pulled open the door then slambed it behind him turning round to the corner of the house getting onto his neon green and black motor bike shoving the keys and his helmet onto his head zipping his way to school.

Once Nathan got to the school parking loot he stopped the motor bike putting his keys and helmet into his bag walking quickly through the crowds of kids going into the classroom where he saw a girl with blonde hair he rolled his eyes sitting at the back of the class dumping his bag down looking at the girl from the back he mumbled "Hello I'm Nathan."

Last edited by chocomokochoco; 01-10-2011 at 05:42 PM..

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to OriginalSin Send a message via Yahoo to OriginalSin

Old 01-10-2011, 11:16 PM

Sydney opened her eyes and yawned a little before gazing over at her alarm clock. Somehow, no matter how much she tried to sleep late, she always managed to wake up early. Ugh she sighed as she hauled her lazy body out of bed and walked through the door to her bathroom. Being part of a rich family and being the way she was always seemed so surreal to other people. They all expected her to be a 'rich bitch' or posh or something. Though, it was true, she was a disappointment to her family but; she didn't actually care.

Washing her pretty pale face, Sydney winced as she caught one of the many bars through her face on her ring. Which then caused her to get soap in her mouth. Great, not even out of this house yet and the day already sucks! she thought to herself as she brushed her teeth to try to remove the horrid taste of soap from it.

"Sydney Trinity! Get down here, now!" she heard her mother scream from the bottom of the staircase and she sighed once more. Quickly dressing in her usual clothes; a simple black vest top with a patterned shirt over the top and tight fitting black skinny jeans, she bolted down the stairs. "Mother, please. Silver! Please, call me Silver!" she shouted back at her mother.

"Fine, Silver. Breakfast and then your father will drop you off at school today. He needs to be in work early" her mother then decided to say, making Sydney's day worse. "Yeah, like hell he will" she smiled and walked back up the stairs to grab her purple Converse and her school bag. She then quickly put some make-up on and left the house via her bedroom window.

After a ten minute walk, Sydney finally arrived at school. She walked into her first lesson and sat down at her usual seat in the back and waited for everyone else to show up. She looked like such a geek; twenty minutes early for lesson. But she didn't care. Anywhere was better than home.

chocomokochoco
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 03-31-2011, 04:45 PM

((Is this thread dead yes? it really shouldn't be but..if i could post back to something i would but i can't.))

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-31-2011, 06:22 PM

[[Well I dont want it to die either, so if you want, your and my character can get to talking. Your Nathan and my Silver are in the same lessons. I was really quite looking forward to this RP :'( ]]

chocomokochoco

Old 04-03-2011, 04:06 PM

(( sounds good to me ^_^ and me nether x) do you want me to start or do you?))

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-03-2011, 06:52 PM

[[May as well give it a shot, eh? I'll go first ^_^]]

Silver had been making notes from her book when she heard the door to the classroom open then swing shut again. Looking up from her notepad, she recognized the boy walking in, but only because they were in the same class... She had never really spoken to him before. He was clearly the same kind of stereotype as herself, but Silver rarely spoke to any boy. She was shy, believe it or not... But secretly, she always watched them, wishing that someday, one of them would come and talk to her; maybe even like her. Nibbling on one of the bars through her lips, Silver decided that she would try and be a different person today. She would make an effort to get what she wanted.

Watching the boy; who she thought was called Nathan; make his way to a seat, she smiled at him. He looked dashing with his aviator sunglasses and his faded blue jeans on. It seemed he didn't see her becuase he sat across the room from her and started speaking to her friend; Nana... Sighing, Silver began to think about all the other guys who seemed to like Nana more. It was a typical occurance, and the main reason she never tried with boys... She usually got ignored. Silver reached over and pulled out her sketchbook from her bag; she was an art fanatic and loved to draw people. Looking back over at Nathan, she began to sketch his face and hair in her pad. Every time anyone walked past her, she would cover it shyly. He was easy to draw, but that was probably becuase he was easy to look at. Silver just hoped he wouldn't catch her staring at him...

Last edited by OriginalSin; 04-03-2011 at 06:57 PM..

chocomokochoco

Old 04-03-2011, 08:09 PM

(( ;) might as well,I had abit of a brain melt down on what to type so..hope this is ok :) ))

Nathan yawned quiet loudly the girl was obviously ignoring him 'Like everyone does..' he thought shaking his hair,picking up his pencil he scribbled on the table absentmindly,he looked out of the window watching leaves fall and bikes ride past thinking about how life moves so quickly without anyone ever noticing somethings there untill its gone.

Sighing he got out his books starting to flick through notes he'd took in the previous lession,opening to a new page Nathan doodled random pictures of skulls and flowers.Getting rather thirsty he opened his bag reaching down to get his water bottle, on the way back up he saw a girl, on the other side of the room looking at him with a sketch pad he tilted his head 'I think i've seen her before...shes defently in my classes..but I don't know her name..'He thought giving a rather akward smile "Urmm Hi..I'm..Nathan."He said wondering what the girl was drawing.

Last edited by chocomokochoco; 04-03-2011 at 08:13 PM..

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-04-2011, 05:05 PM

Silver blushed furiously as she saw Nathan looking at her. He had obviously noticed, and she threw her pad down onto the desk, making sure that the side with the drawing on was face down. How much of a creep would she look if he caught her sketching him?! she though. When Nathan began to speak to her, Silver nibbled on her lip. She had never really spoken to anyone at the school before...

Apart from her friends, everyone rejected her as a member of the school, and it was as if she never really existed. The same situation was familiar to her though; she had been living that kind of life since she was born. Her mother and father rarely acknowledged her apart from when she was getting bad grades and new piercings. She decided to open her mouth and actually reply. "Hi Nathan. I'm Silver. Well, Sydney, but everyone calls me Silver!" she smiled at herself for having actually managed to get through a sentence without messing up and looking like an idiot.

chocomokochoco

Old 04-05-2011, 05:33 PM

Nathan watched Silver go red he chuckled "Well..uh Sliver you seem nice..Call me Fang by the way..don't ask why."He said awkwardly he grinned.Getting up from his seat with his note pad in his hand he walked over to Silvers desk looking at the turned over book raising an eyebrow "Whatcha got there?"He asked "If..If you don't mind me asking that is!"He added making a apologetic face "It can't really be as bad as mine or worse."He mumbled opening his note pad showing his doodles to her "Though i do have a drawing i've worked on for five days in my dorm room..its crappy though.."He said chuckling again fiddling with his lip ring and stud.

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-05-2011, 06:06 PM

When Nathan chucked at her, Silver blushed even more. It was a stupid natural reaction that she tried and often failed to control. "Um, Fang. Okay!" she giggled and then watched as Nathan 'oops, Fang' [she mentally corrected herself] stood up and began to walk over to her. As she noticed him glancing at her sketch pad she nibbled even harder on her lip; a nervous reaction when she knew something could go horribly wrong.

When he asked what it was, Silver's mind began to race. She didnt want to reject him seeing it for fear that she would make a terrible first impression, but she also didnt think she should show him; because of how weird she would seem. Nathan showed Silver what he had been scribbling and she couldn't help but smile. They were small drawings, but incredibly skillful and it seemed that Fang was just as talented as he looked. After he showed her, Silver could not really keep her drawings from him. She might have rejected any attempt her mother and father had made to make her a 'lady', but she was still too polite to do that. Blushing fiercely, she looked up at him. "You have to promise not to laugh or run away okay? I, well, I was sort of drawing you" she blushed again and flipped over the pad. On the other side, in graphite pencil, was a detailed quite accurate sketch of the foundations of Nathan's face and hair. The detail was immense, considering she had only started it 10 minutes ago... Silver always worked fast while drawing, it was the color and finer detail that took the time.

"I bet your five day drawing isn't as crappy as my 10 minute one!" she giggled, trying to hide how embarrassed she was and how stupid she felt.

chocomokochoco

Old 06-06-2011, 05:37 PM

Nathan smiled as Silver turned over he pad his eyes widened"Its me?...Di you uh..draw that right now?"He asked curiously wonder how she did all the different bits "But wow...thats really really amazing!Silver thats really cool!"He exclaimed turning bright red.

Calmng down again he shook his head "My five day drawings a load of crap cmpared to what you've done.."He admitted chuckling awkwardly "Your a great artist,you know."Nathan said smiling light pink dusted around his cheeks.

((Hey sorry I haven't posted in ages :S ))

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-11-2011, 04:19 PM

Silver blushed. "I did, yes!" she giggled and then her already rosy cheeks started to burn even more. "It really isn't that great. Besides, you probably think I'm a weirdo for drawing you!" she smiled and then nibbled on her lip ring again. "Honestly, I'd love to see your drawings sometime! I think your being modest" Sydney smiled and then looked back down at his cute drawings. "I'm not great!" she giggled again, and then noticed the slight pink tinge to Nathan's cheeks. So I'm not the only one going pink! she thought to herself as she tried to control her cheek flare.

"I wonder why we never spoke before? Your really nice! Probably the only person who's ever really spoken to me before. And here I am, sketching your face! I'm not a creep!" she gushed trying to seem normal.