CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 08-04-2011, 01:22 AM

Welcome to your summer house on the beach..
The Roleplay

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━┓

PLOT

The mayor has put together a raffle for the college in town. He has purchased a beautiful summer house on the beach and has decided to chose eight college students to live in it. Every student's name has been entered and the results are in. Who has been picked and how will they get along? Will there be fighting and arguing? Who knows what will happen..

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━┓

OOC and Profiles >>--» «--<< Here

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

RULES

× - - - Stuff you should know - - - ×
First off, this is a semi-literate RP. I expect one good sized paragraphs each post.
Follow TOS, you should know that by now.
Alrighty, absolutely no chat speak. You can use some of it in text messages, but not a lot.
Now onto the little kiddy stuff, no asterisks for actions, italicize your thoughts, use quotation marks for speech, and underline your text messages.
Of course you can have romance but please, please keep it PG like 17
You may have up to two characters if you want. But you have to play a girl and a guy
Basically, don't go cybering. I mean, you can hint that you did have sex, just don't RP about it. Time Skip!
No god-modding. I will give you one warning in a PM, the next time you will receive another PM and it will tell you that If you do it again you will be kicked out. This applies for all of my rules(:
× - - - Profiles - - - ×
You. Must. Send. In. A. Reservation with the following info in the profile coding.
Note: Use pictures or real people, no anime please!!
PM your profile and your reservation. Title your reserve "Oo summer house!" and your profile "Let's get this party started" (when I PM it to you with your acceptance)
Make sure your characters are college aged. Please
× - - - Posting - - - ×
Type in third person.
Make you posts different then everyone else's. So chose a color to use. Please(: Also if you could put your speech in bold! So much easier to read. And do not have a tiny size of font! That just irks me because it's hard to read..

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 08-14-2011 at 04:00 AM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 08-04-2011, 01:24 AM

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━ ━━┓

CHARACTER RESERVES

4/4 Girls
3/4 Boys

What my parents call me- [Katarina Chesire Bashmakov]
But I shall be called- [Kat or Ches]
They shall be born to- [Alexsandra and Victor Basmakov. Mother is a famous Russian dancer and father is a singer/songwriter. Kat grew up very wealthy and practiced in the arts like her parents]
In school high school I was- [popular]
Now in college I- [am dedicated to dancing and music though I still do make many friends]
And my username is- [CrimsonShadow]

And they shall look like this:

Quote:
What my parents call me-Taryn Nikols.
But I shall be called- Taryn
They shall be born to- widowed father, two older brothers, step-mother. Home life is peaceful enough, but Casey doesn't get along with her step-mom.
In school high school I was- a computer geek
Now in college I- am a computer science major, and am also taking voice lessons. I've started exercising more, and lost the glasses for contacts, so I don't look as nerdy.
And my username is- [o0Calyx0o]

× - - - Reserves - - - ×
What my parents call me- [Delilah Rose Andrews].
But I shall be called- [Delilah. Only one person is allowed to call me Deli. (pronounced Del-ee, like the food deli)]
They shall be born to- [Michael John Andrews, an award winning surgeon, and Sara Hazel Andrews, a well known politician. Delilah was given it all, but followed her dreams and was disowned by her parents.]
In school high school I was- [extremely popular, but I didn’t care all that much.]
Now in college I- [major in acting and have a minor in dance. I’m very outgoing, but don’t care much for popularity, as said before.]
And my username is- [musikfreakx]

What my parents call me- [Demetri Michael Adamo].
But I shall be called- [Demetri, or Dem-Dem by Delilah]
They shall be born to- [Amelo and Adelina Adamo in Rome, Italy, along with one younger brother. Now all of his family is deceased.]
In school high school I was- [a music and camera nerd.]
Now in college I- [am majoring in film production and minoring in music.]
And my username is- [musikfreakx]

What my parents call me- Christion Dorsey.
But I shall be called-Koako
They shall be born to-John & Pearl Dorsey, living in Oklahoma. Mother a homemaker and father a business owner.
In school high school I was-a Book worm but had a passion for fashion.
Now in college I-still the same ol'G. Loving my books and Jimmy Choo's.
And my username is-Koako

What my parents call me- [Thanatos Phoenix Crimmens].
But I shall be called- [Than, Natos]
They shall be born to- [Gabrielle and Mikhal Crimmens, Mother is currently deceased, father is a university Professor; Anatomy and Psychology]
In school high school I was- [Loner]
Now in college I- [Still a bit of a loner, but is on a few sports teams.]
And my username is- [AmaniIshtar]

What my parents call me- [Shin Kwan Lee-Scott].
But I shall be called- [Shi, Shin, Kwan]
They shall be born to- [Doesn't know his birth parents, he was given up for adoption to Michelle and Gregory Lee-Scott. Mother is a successful wedding planner and father is a high profile chef at a catering compay.]
In school high school I was- [Artist]
Now in college I- [Still an artist, but also popular]
And my username is- [AmaniIshtar]

What my parents call me- [Ramon Gregorio Arroyo].
But I shall be called- [Ray, R.G., Lobo, Hot Stuff (haha, just kidding on that last one. But seriously, I'll respond to it.)]
They shall be born to- Raoul and Theresa Arroyo; has two younger twin sisters, Maria and Sara. Normal middle-class family.
In school high school I was- [jock, womanizer, hustler, car enthusiast]
Now in college I- [an all around better person, but I still make most of my money off of card games.]
And my username is- [o0Calyx0o]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━ ━━┓

Last edited by Knerd; 08-22-2011 at 01:58 PM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 08-04-2011, 01:41 AM

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Hmmm....

× - - - Weather - - - ×
| Snowing | Raining | Drizzle | Foggy | Hot | Warm | Cool | Cold | Windy | Breeze | Sunny | Cloudy |

× - - - Date- - - ×
| January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December |
| o1 | o2 | o3 | o4 | o5 | o6 | o7 | o8 | o9 | 1o | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 2o | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 3o | | 31 |
| Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday |

× - - - Time- - - ×
| o1 | o2 | o3 | o4 | o5 | o6 | o7 | o8 | o9 | 1o | 11 | 12 |
| am | pm |

× - - - Announcements- - - ×
| o8/o4 | OPEN

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The House

× - - - Pictures - - - ×
The back on the house has a porch like the front and the beach starts at the stairs. There are 10 rooms and four bathrooms.
The House
Kitchen
Bathroom one
Bathroom two
Bathroom Three
Bathroom Four
Living room/Den
Indoor pool (cave leads to outdoor pool)
Outdoor Shower
Theater of third floor
Game room, third floor

× - - - Random - - - ×

× - - - Stuff - - - ×

× - - - Goes - - - ×

× - - - Here - - - ×

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 08-16-2011 at 05:25 AM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 08-04-2011, 01:43 AM

RESERVED

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 08-14-2011, 05:32 AM

Running up the stairs of her apartment Kat unlocked her door. She had gone just gotten back from dance so she walked to her bathroom for a shower. Raising her hands up she unpinned her long hair from its bun. Shaking it all out she undressed and hopped in the shower. Once she was all cleaned and relaxed she turned the water off and grabbed her towel. After she was dry she put on a plush white robe and slipped on some slippers.

Now to tame the mass of waves on her head. For being Russian Kat had always had the oddest looks in class. People thought she was Irish because of her purple reddish wavy hair and pale skin. But in fact she was 100 percent Russian. Sighing loudly she got to work. After about thirty minutes Kat was finished with her hair. Her bangs were perfectly straight as was the rest of her hair. She liked to straighten her hair instead of always wearing it wavy or curly.

Hair out of the way she walked away from the mirror and over to her makeup stand. Sitting on the little stool she started. Thick mascara, eyeliner, and some red stain on her lips was all she needed. Her skin was baby smooth and blemish free so she never pt concealer on. She lucked out in the skin area. After thinking her makeup over for a minute she added a hint of blush to her cheeks.

Standing up she walked out of her bathroom and to her huge closet. All of her clothes had been packed away and already taken over to the new house earlier this morning. Her mother had hired someone to do it for her because she had been so busy closing up a play she had been in. All that was left in the closet was a small bag and her outfit for today. Taking her robe off she put on a pair of black lace barely there panties and a matching push up bra. Then pulling her tight body-con skirt on she threw her shirt on and tucked it in to the skirt. Checking herself in the mirror she made sure there were no weird lines anywhere. Satisfied she put on her shoes.

From the bag Kat pulled out a small drawstring bag and dumped out her accessories in her hand. She had a pair of earrings, a necklace, and her favorite ring. After putting them on she put the little bag back in the other bag and stuffed her robe, dirty clothes and slippers in it then grabbed her clutch. Straightening up she grabbed the small bag walked out of the room and into the living room. After taking a glance around she exited her apartment, locking it behind her. Walking back down the stairs Kat headed out to her car. Unlocking it she threw her bag and clutch into the passenger seat then got in.

Starting the car she drove away. The GPS was already programmed to take her to the new house she would be living in for the summer. After about twenty minutes of driving she arrived and she stunned. The place was huge and absolutely amazing. She pulled up right in front of the house and stared. Shaking herself she grabbed her bag and clutch and got out. She noticed the guys that had gotten all her stuff parked across the street. "Sorry I'm late!" She called over to them and they just nodded. Quickly she walked over to the front door and pulled out the key she had gotten just that morning. Unlocking the door she stopped frozen. Sure she had lived in amazing places but this was just stunning. Just by the foyer alone she knew the house was ridiculously nice.

Right now she needed to pick a room, she could explore later. Walking forward she went over to the stairs and went up them. After checking out all the rooms Kat finally picked the one she was going to live in. She directed the guys into her new room and they began bringing in all of her stuff. After they were all done two women walked in and began unpacking. Putting her clothes in the walk in closet in her room. To say her parents spoiled her was the least you could say though Kat never let it go to her head. One of them had even gone back to her apartment and grabbed all her bathroom stuff. Leaving them to it Kat set her bag down on the ground and set her clutch on a nightstand. Turning around she walked out of her new room to explore.

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 08-15-2011, 01:08 AM

Taryn sighed, pulling a brush through her white blonde hair one last time before throwing the item in her travel bag. "All right, I'm packed and ready to go." She called down the hall, slinging the bag over her shoulder. She was met at the bottom of the stairs by the three men of her family. "Daddy, please, put the camera away. I'm going away to the beach for the summer, not to space."

"You might as well be. Kyle laughed. As she pushed past her brothers (hopefully blocking every single one of her father's attempts to take a picture of her), she noticed her step-mother sitting alone in the living room and rolled her eyes. Wishing the rest of her family goodbye, Taryn got into her car and turned on her GPS. After following it down to the coast, Taryn kept her eyes on the addresses of the houses she passed by, stopping in front of the address she had written down. "Oh wow..." She gasped, looking up at the house. Parking her car, she grabbed her bags and- with a little difficulty- managed to head upstairs and began looking through the rooms. The second one she looked into, she fell in love with, setting her bags inside on the bed. Looking around, she decided that she could unpack later, and headed outside to explore. Maybe she'd run into her new housemates.

((Here's a pic of the room: http://www.onlyexclusivetravel.com/A...edroom_v26.jpg))

musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 08-15-2011, 01:15 AM

Delilah's nose twitched as she felt something dart across her face. Still in sleep mode, she lazily shook her head as if saying no and tried to go back to sleep. The sensation repeated itself, tickling across her high cheekbones and oval shaped face and with her left hand, which had been lazily hanging over the edge of her bed, she swung up, trying to smack the source of the constant tickling.

Instantly her differently colored blue eyes snapped open as she felt a fluffy substance spread across her face, which she realized had been on her hand. Confused, her brow furrowed and she looked at the white foam like substance on her hand, licking her lips. Whip cream. Of course.

With a groan, Delilah Rose Andrews swung her hands up, smacking into the hard stomach of a tall figure standing beside her. "Demetri," she grumbled angrily, her long hands hanging out of her plush white comforter. The bed was a full, smaller than a queen but still nicely sized. Black and gray branches and leaves climbed up the comforter like silhouettes, patterning the white blanket.

A chuckle reached her ears and she slowly closed her eyes again, licking the sweet whip cream off of her fingers. She ever so slowly sat up, whimpering loudly from having been woken up. "I hate you," she groaned and stumbled out of the bed, long legs hitting the plush carpet of her room in the two bedroom apartment.

She pushed forward, shoving her room mate out of the way with her long, tanned arms and stumbled to the bathroom. Her eyes slowly pulled open, feeling as if they each weighed a ton. She grimaced and wiped off the whip cream spread across her face.

She shot the Italian in her room one last glare and slammed the door shut, using the pull of her wrist to turn on the shower. Fifteen minutes later she emerged in a cloud of steam, her senses awakened from the boiling hot shower and the scathing water hitting her skin.

At five foot ten Delilah was a tall girl, light and toned from dancing. She loved moving around and getting her body active, and it was clearly evident in her toned arm muscles, flat stomach, and strong legs. She wiped condensation and fog off of the mirror with one swipe, a diagonal clear view of herself in the mirror, the rest still clouded.

The girl blinked at herself, looking at her right icy blue eye and then her left sapphire blue colored eye. Though she didn't tell anyone, save for Demetri, she was color blind in her right eye, which accounted for its shocking color. She towel dried her hair quickly, and stepped out into her room. She was still in just a plush white towel, not caring if Demetri saw. They had been friends since they were fifteen, and by accident he had seen her naked, walking into her room one day when she was changing. Since then barely anything was off limits for them. Sure, they had their privacy, but she didn't care if he caught her naked again. It was just the human body, after all.

Her outfit laid across her white, egg like desk chair. She pulled on a pair of light skinny jeans, which fit perfectly around her small waist. She wasn't too thin, and had curves in just the right places. Her long light brown locks fell to the top of her butt, accenting her hourglass figure. They were still slightly damp, but already taking form in her luscious natural waves.

Next was a shirt she adored, a one shoulder, form fitting dark blue and white shirt. Her left shoulder was completely bare, the other with a one and a half inch strap with a nice not too big flower that accented the shirt even more. She pulled on a pair of black knee high boots and a pair of black feather earrings, followed with a long necklace with small black nerd glasses at the end.

Once her outfit was complete, she stepped back into the room. Her complexion was quite nice, with no break outs over her golden skin. She did sweep on a coat of mascara and a peach pink lip gloss almost the same shade as her lips. She ran her long fingers through her brunette waves. They were somehow already dry, even though her hair was incredibly long and thick.

With a shrug of her shoulders she stepped back out, grabbing her lilac and black duffel bag, along with a batman tote bag and a messengar bag with her own doodles covering the material. The duffel bag held her clothes and shoes, the tote bag her bathroom toiletries and any other knick knacks she wanted to bring, and the messenger bag her phone, iPod, camera, wallet, and other things of that nature.

Delilah walked into the living room of the apartment, sighing as she waited for Demetri.

Demetri couldn't help but laugh as his best friend and room mate smacked herself in the face, whip cream spreading over her features. It was the oldest trick in the book, but he found much amusement in it. Delilah could be so gullible, and he would be dumb to not use that to his advantage.

As her fists connected with his stomach, he jumped back, a long feather and a can of whip cream still in his hands. "Aw Deli, I was just trying to wake you up," he teased in his velevty voice as she mumbled at him before getting up and pushing him away. He was already dressed in a flattering, skin hugging light gray tee shirt and black skinny jeans, along with a lighter, sky blue hoodie that accented his baby blue eyes.

He was an early bird, unlike his roommate. He could stay up all night long and still wake up at the crack of dawn. Demetri was often teased for having an over abundance of energy, but he didn't mind it. In fact he welcomed it. And he never got tired through out the day. If he even thought he was going to start getting tired in the middle of the day, he would easily chug down a caffienated drink.

Another laugh rumbled from his throat and the Italian born male watched the brunette opposite him stumble to her bathroom. "Ti amo," he called as she shut the door, telling her he loved him in his native tongue. He had been living in the apartment with her since they graduated, attending college together. Luckily their majors were somewhat related, him taking filming and music, and she acting and dance.

He had been friends with her since he had moved to America, staying with a family that had taken him. He had never connected with them, and when he was eighteen they paid his scholarship in full as a parting gift. His mother had died when he was eleven, and his father and brother followed suit four short years later. He wasn't one to talk about it, and the only one who knew the full details was Delilah.

They could relate in that aspect. In one way or another they had lost or never had their family. He knew Delilah's family was loaded, but her parents never made time for and disowned her when she admitted her true dreams of acting and dancing to them. He didn't bring it up, knowing it made her mad, and the two fared pretty well together.

With the sound of the water starting in the bathroom, the dirty blond left the room and went to his own small one. He was already dressed and packed; a black and dark blue duffel bag containing another small bag with his toiletries making up his luggage. His phone, iPod, and wallet were in his pockets.

He waited idly, returning his pranking supplies to their spots. In a short amount of time Delilah joined him, looking a tad less upset but still sending him death looks. He chuckled and grabbed her, roughing up her hair.

"Quit it!" Delilah shouted in her soprano tone, but she couldn't stifle the laugh that escaped her lips. She pulled away from him and punched his stomach, but not too hard. She hoisted her bags up and opened the door to the apartment, running through a mental checklist to make sure she forgot nothing.

Her bags were quite heavy, making her walk a bit lopsided. Though she tried to refuse, Demetri took her duffel bag easily and clucked his tongue in a teasing manner at her. She rolled her eyes and walked down the flight of stairs, pulling open the door to her 2011 midnight blue Camaro. It was a beautiful car, and she had saved almost all of her life for it. Before her parents had disowned, they gave her a large sum of cash. She had put it in her savings, only using it to pay her scholarship and apartment fee. She had a job and continued to add to her savings, buying the beautiful car only when she knew she would still have a supporting sum of money left over.

It was close to fifty thousand dollars for the muscle car, barely a speck compared to the 500,000 dollars her parents had at first given her. However the car was bought with her own money, which she had saved over her childhood and from her job. The satisfaction in buying it was well worth the wait and effort.

Demetri climbed in beside her and read her directions. It was surprising she didn't have a GPS, but she preferred it that way. She had had a GPS before and it broke, and she never bothered to get another one. She just never thought of it and never had it at the top of her priority list anyways.

Close to two hours later, having munched on snacks the whole way to the beach house, the two reached their destination. The brunette popped open the trunk, grabbing her bags and handing Demetri his. She whistled under her breath at the large house and grinned.

The tall girl broke into a jog, bounding into the house which she noticed was already unlocked. She had already seen two cars, but paid them no mind. She jogged up the stairs two at a time and ran down the hall, stopping suddenly at a random door. She pushed it open and immediately gasped, claming the beautiful room for herself by swinging her bags back on top of the bed.

She heard Demetri walk into another room and flopped on the bed, laughing to herself as she did so. After enjoying the thrill of finding her room and having entered the beach house, she sighed and slowly stood. Her brown hair swished in tune with the sway of her hips as she walked, flat soft black boots lightly tapping on the hardwood floor as she exitted the room.

"Hello, anyone home," she called loudly and looked up and down the hall, grinning at the lavish beach home.

Demetri chuckled once more and followed the brunette, running a hand through his freshly washed dirty blond locks. He grinned, pearly whites showing, as he hopped into the car. In truth, he had his own car, but he preferred taking Delilah's anyhow. He himself had an old Camaro, 1968 and beautiful orange, but it had bad gas mileage. Hers had a better one and so it made more sense to take hers.

The trip was quick, the Italian reading off directions in his heavy accent. He munched on a bag of fattening salt and vinegar potato chips, enjoying the taste. He sipped from a Coca Cola, Delilah devouring her own snacks. The good thing about the both of them was they could eat whatever they pleased and it seemed to have no effect on them. Of course, they were both extremely active.

The midnight blue car came to a halt, parking next to two others. Demetri whistled at the orange one under his breath, admiring the lavish car. He grabbed his bags, letting Delilah carry her own heavy own and enjoying how the weight of it made her walk like a penguin. He stifled a laugh and followed her, walking more casual though he was extremely excited.

The house sat right on the beach, just to the Italian's liking. The six foot four, muscled and toned male took in the house with raised eyebrows and a large grin. Glancing up at Delilah bounding up the stairs, he followed right on her heels, eager to pick his favorite room.

He flew past Delilah, ignoring sounds of other people he heard coming from different room. He peeked into a room, shook his head, and tried another. Once again a low and impressed whistle came from under his breath and he beamed at the large room. It was nicely decorated, a tad elegant but as soon as he threw the large excess of pillows off of the bed it would change that.

He simply threw his one bag down, stepping back into the hall with Delilah. "Ciao?" He called hello in his language quizzatively. Earlier he had thought he heard others, but he saw no one else in the long hallway.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 08-15-2011 at 02:32 AM..

Koako
.::Playing - She Aint You - C. B...

Old 08-15-2011, 04:35 AM

Koako walks out her shared bathroom in her lilac boy shorts and matching bra. Her damp dew kissed brown skin radiating in the sunlight as she pulls opens the blinds. Peering out the window brushing her teeth, lost in deep thought about an upcoming photo shoot. Walking back to the bathroom sink she finishes brusing her teeth.

Walking back into her bedroom her phone rings. Looking at her cell phone notices that its an "Unknown" number. Ignoring it she flips her head forward letting her ethnic kinky locks fall in her face. Taking a brush she sweeps them in high pony tail and lets a few curly locks hang free.

Spraying on Ed Hardy's perfume in Love scent she puts on a white tank with a matching white tennis skirt. "I better call my ride." Calling Yellow Cab they let her know they will be over immediately. Walking over to the mirror she puts on her favorite gold necklace and matching earrings her late grandmother had given her as her eighteenth birthday present.

Grabbing her Chocolate and Plum House of Dereon luggage she loads up the taxi and buckles up inside. Handing the driver the driving directions she lays her head back closing her eyes. Long trips make her queasy seeing she gets car sick so easily.

"Ma'am I believe this is the spot." the taxi driver bellows out in his deep baritone. Taken aback by the scenery her eyes well up with tears. The driver gakes her things out and she picks them up slowly walking up to the house thinking "Momma will never believe this!" Quickly wiping her eyes before anyone else can notice she opens the door juggling her bags and lightly knocks on the door yelling inside " Honey Im home!" Laughing at her own sense of humor she makes her way upstairs noticing the first few room have been spoken for.

She takes the last room to the left closest to one of the many bathrooms. She quickly unpacks seeing she doesnt have much. She doesnt believe in excess only the necessities. Her belly makes a loud grumbling sound as she hadn't eating breakfast and now time is approaching lunch hour. She makes her way down the hall, down the stairs and goes on the hunt for the kitchen.

Last edited by Koako; 08-15-2011 at 04:39 AM..

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 08-16-2011, 03:49 AM

Shin sighed, wiping the back of his hand across his forehead, a flipper in his hand to flip the french toast he was currently cooking. He'd already finished two plates; two slices of buttered french toast, lightly sprinkled with sugar and a small cup of sliced and diced fruit, and a glass each of milk, apple and orange juice, plus two small mugs of coffee doctored to his parents specifications. He finished the last two, a perfect golden brown color, and he carefully balanced the plates in his arms as he moved around kitchen to set the dining table up for breakfast. He had just set the coffee mugs in front of his parents' plates when they came down the stairs in their sleep robes, yawning and scratching the backs of their heads. He tugged the crisp white apron off, not that he needed it really, but one never knew when there'd be a mess, and he was only wearing a pair of sweatpants that were hanging low on his hips. Sitting down, he and his family bowed their heads in a qiuet morning prayer before digging into the food.

About an hour later Shin stepped out of his personal shower, a towel around his neck for his long hair to drip on as he moved towards his bed to grabs his clothes; jeans, a white tank, and a hooded vest, the hood down. Leaving the vest unzipped for now, he moved next to his door to double check that he had all his bags when his mother walked in. Shin let the soft chuckle bubble out as the smaller, yet older, female looked bashfully embarrassed as she held up and wiggled a brush before sitting at the edge of his bed. It had been one of the small things the woman had done for him when he decided to keep his hair chin length all through his years, a way for the two to reconnect, and for her to calm her nerves. "I'm going to miss you honey." She murmured as he sat at her feet and allowed her to brush his hair. He hummed softly, letting his eyes slip closed. "I know mom. But if you guys need me, I'm just a phone call away. Besides, I'm an adult now. I can take care of myself." He replied softly, subconsciously not wanting to ruin the moment. He could tell his mother was almost done as she started brushing the hair back from his face into a ponytail. "That may be, but you will always be my baby boy." She replied as she finished the last twist of the elastic and leaned over to hug him. Shin reached up and set his hand on his mother's arm, just enjoying the warmth before turning his head to his bedroom door as his father knocked on the wooden frame. "Hey, thought I'd see if you were ready yet. It is a few hours drive." The elder male said as he watched Michelle stand and Shin put on a pair of white socks before slipping on his shoes, then stand and walk over to the older pair. "Yea I'm ready. Guess I should get going, the others should be there already." He commented, giving his parents a hug each before grabbing his suitcases and dragging them down the stairs and through the front door to his car. Really it wasn't much, but he'd skimped and saved from his job and he could finally call it his. Shin loaded everything into the trunk and moved to the driver door, waving to his parents as he climbed into the seat. Turning it on, he drove away with one more wave.

Slowing his speed as he looked for the right address, he turned onto a driveway with a few other cars in front of the house that matched the written address he had. Glad he'd finally found it, he cut the engine and popped the trunk, grabbing a messenger bag he had in the passenger seat before exiting the vehicle to grab his suitcases. Closing the trunk he went up to the house door and stepping inside, he looked around. "Hello?" He called out as he walked further in, though not seeing anyone yet, he could hear that more than likely they were all upstairs getting their rooms set ups. Which reminded him he needed to get his room set up, and he noticed a few rooms on the first floor. Opening one of the doors, he smiled, already claiming this one for himself as he stepped in and set his stuff on the bed. Shin glanced around, but resolved to get his stuff put away later as he felt more than heard his stomach rumble, and he left the room to find the kitchen.

Thanatos sighed as he stepped out his bathroom, a pair of jeans hanging low on his hips as he used a towel to dry his hair. Removing the towel he tucked in a white tank top, slithered a belt through the loops and hooked it so that the jeans didn't hang too far down that they accidently fell down, then put on one of his favorite shirts, leaving it untucked but buttoned up. He'd already packed his bags and had them waiting in his car. Slipping on some socks, he bounced down the stairs, and noting the time, sighed as he realized his dad was already gone to teach his first class. He moved into the kitchen and fixed himself a bowl of cereal, snagging the note his father had left him on the fridge. He let a soft smile flit across his face as he read the words written in their native language, before he snatched up the nearby pen and, flipping the paper over, wrote a reply to his father. Washing the dishes once he was done, he set them in the dish rack next to the sink before he went to the front door and put on his shoes, grabbed his keys off the desk next to the front door before locking the door as he walked to the garage and where his car was sitting. It had been a graduation gift, and he'd always taken good care of it. Placing the key in the ignition, he turned it on, started up the radio, and drove away.

Finding the house after having driven for a few hours, he parked off the side of the drive way in case someone else needed to get out later. Putting the roof back up, just in case really, he then popped the trunk and grabbed his bags and suitcases, walking up and into the house. Looking around, he noted the lack of sight of people, but not the noise, and decided to take the nearby turn down a hallway that had a few bedrooms. Thanatos saw that the first one was taken, so moved further down to another room, setting his stuff on the bed. The greek male decided to unpack later, nosing around would be a better way to fill his time, so he left the room and set around checking out the living room then the indoor pool.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 08-16-2011, 04:19 AM

(( Sooooo short!! :headdesk: /fail))

Having already checked out the downstairs Kat was on the third floor checking checking out everything when she heard people. "Oh good!" She said to herself and walked down the stairs to the second floor. Checking her skirt to make sure it hadn't rose up any she walked down the hall and spotted a rather handsome guy and a beautiful girl. Walking over to them she smiled and stuck her hand out to the girl first. "I'm Katarina or just Kat," She said in a thick Russian accent. Sometimes it was hard to understand Kat, but mostly only if she talked really fast. Occasionally she would switch to Russian from English on accident, or speak a different language entirely. French was her second favorite language so she tended to switch to it without knowing.

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2011, 09:48 PM

Taryn looked around the spacious living room, surprised that the mayor had actually rented this place out for a bunch of college kids. The blonde couldn't help eyeing the large flat screen TV, and wishing that she'd brought more than just her computer with her. Hearing movement in the kitchen, Taryn went to investigate. There was a young man rummaging around in the kitchen, and the sight of food made Taryn's stomach rumble. Clearing her throat, she walked into the kitchen."Um, hi. I'm Taryn." She introduced herself.

"Haha, yeah. I miss you too, Sami. Maria too. Yes, and mom and dad. Look, I'm pulling up to the house right now. I'll call you guys tonight, all right? Te amo. Have fun in Barcelona." Ramon ended the call, putting his cell phone back in his pocket as he parked his car. "Looks like I'm the almost the last one here." He said, counting only six cars. 'Unless someone hitched a ride. Either way, I am sooo late.' He grabbed his bags and kicked his beat up Impala's door shut, heading up the steps inside. He quickly headed upstairs and checked around to see what rooms were still available. He paused at the door to one, shrugged, and set his stuff inside before heading downstairs to the living room. There was another guy already there. "Hey. I'm Ramon." He greeted.

((Aaand here's Ray's room: http://www.yachtcharterclub.com/frie...-view-room.jpg))

musikfreakx

Old 08-17-2011, 10:47 AM

A smile lit up Delilah's tan face as she saw the redhaired girl in the hallway. "Hi there, I'm Delilah," she introduced herself and shook the girl's outstretched hand happily.

"Just call her Deli, she hates it," Demetri added after Delilah's introduction. Her nickname was pronounced like the food type, deli. Deli foods, deli sandwiches, etc.

The brunette glared up at her roommate and elbowed him in the stomach, grinning in satisfaction at the OOPH nose he made. Her differently colored eyes blinked back at the girl, sparkling in the light filtering through the windows of the large beach home. Her pearly whites shone and she glanced over her shoulder at hearing new people. "Oh! More people!" She exclaimed and darted down the stairs.

The Italian male laughed at his best friend and shook the Russian girl's hand. "I like your accent. I'm Demetri," he said in his own insanely thick Italian accent. "Piacere di conoscerti," he said in his native tongue, wondering if the girl would catch on to at least what language the words were. "Nice to meet you," he translated and smiled, baby blue eyes sparkling.

At Delilah's exclamation of more people the male grinned deviously. "Let's go," he said to Kat and turned on his heel, jumping off a step and onto Delilah's back.

The brunette wasn't expecting her tall and, of course, heavier than her male room mate to fling himself on her back. Her hands immediately flew back to grab him and she tumbled. "Demetri! Get off me!" She shouted and hobbled down the stairs. Her foot slipped out from under her trying to attempt the stairs with her back, and she landed on her butt. Due to the impact and momentum, she slid down the rest of the stairs, tail bone hitting each one harshly.

With a grimace she stood and shot him one last glare; the blond was completely fine. She rubbed her butt and looked up, seeing the others in their. Luckily for her she wasn't easily embarrassed and the fact that they had seen her slip n' slide made her laugh lightly. There were two guys already in there, along with a girl with white blond hair. She could see more movement in the kitchen and leaned over, seeing another female with dark skin and kinky curly hair. Yet another male returned from what she assumed had been the indoor pool.

She gave a light wave of her hand and looked everyone over. The blond haired female was very pretty, and so were the rest of the girls. The guys were all attractive, and her eyes flew to the one coming in from the indoor people. Refraining from whistling under her breath, she just smiled. "Hi, I'm Delilah," she said in her soprano tone.

Her beautiful mix matched colored eyes blinked at them, and even though she was quite tall for a girl the guys still towered over her.

A devious smile played over Demetri's features as Delilah surprisingly caught him and carried him for a few moments. Though he was definitely heavier, all muscle of course, she could carry him. He knew she was a strong girl, but even he was amazed at this feat.

He had expected her foot to slip before it even happened, and expertly jumped off of her back, landing a step above her and watching her slid down the stairs. At the end she merely glared at him and he bowed to her, laughing as she rubbed her butt.

"Aw Deli, I was just trying to have some fun," he teased and winked at her before taking the stairs two at a time to the others. He ran a hand through his baby blond hair and looked everyone over. The blond haired girl caught his eye and he nodded to her with a grin, looking back with a smile to make sure Kat had followed them.

"Ciao, I'm Demetri," he introduced himself, unaware he had used the Italian word for hi and not the English one. His accent was thick, but he could still be understood, lucky enough for him. He had briefly caught the other guy giving his name, Ramon.

There was lots of noises at the house as everyone made their way to the living room, taking each other in for the first time. He loved the feeling of so many people being one house. Large as it was, though it wasn't too grotesquely humongous, the house accomidated all of them but still brought them together in a way. They'd be living in the house together for the summer, and Demetri's eyes flashed with ideas for pranks.

Koako
.::Playing - She Aint You - C. B...

Old 08-18-2011, 06:16 AM

Closing the refrigerator door she notices the rest of the crew filing in. "I hope they like soul food because I sure have a hanker'n for some." She tucks a lock of chocolate brown hair behind her ear. Over sized large gold hoop earrings making an almost musical chime as she whips her head around seeing a young man enter the kitchen. Eager and obviously struck by his beauty she shyly waves.

"Hi, I'm Chris....but I go by Koako." Her brown eyes flash with curiosity as they search his face for some sort of mutual feeling. A laughter rings right outside the door with a jumble of thick accents she cant quite put her finger on. With her trance broken she giggles as she peeks her head outside the kitchen seeing a young woman sitting at the end of the stairs. She notices a few more in the living room and one at the pool. Everyone looking fit and healthy as she herself does.

Also noticing she is the only person of "color" in the home. Thinking to herself "This should be fun." A mischievous smile spreads across her face as she turns back to the handsome young man sharing her presence in the kitchen. "How about we go meet the rest of the folks we'll be sharing the house with?" Turning on her heels and playfully taking his arm she walks out the kitchen hoping he doesn't mind, smiling the entire way.

Last edited by Koako; 08-18-2011 at 10:16 AM..

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 08-18-2011, 07:10 AM

Shin smiled softly as he stepped into the kitchen, looking around at the appliances mostly for now and appreciating the space. He started slightly at hearing two different voices, either they were talking to him or each other, but glancing where he'd heard the noise come from, he realized they were looking at him. Ducking his head with a goofy grin as he noticed one already here and apparently trying to fix food he apologized swiftly. "Sorry! Didn't know anyone else was in here. I'm Shin." He greeted casually, looking back and forth from one female to another, at least up until the one currently nearest him snagged an arm and lead him out of the kitchen to where he figured the living room was, making sure to grab the other girl by her hand to bring her along. He laughed a little at the sight they probably made, and when his dark eyes had sneaked a sighting of a different female sitting on her butt, making him wonder how it had happened.

Thanatos exhaled, he'd heard the noise inside, and for the nth time wondered if he really should be here. He'd never been much of a people person, especially not after his mother died, but his father had felt this would be good for him, so he here he was. He hoped it wouldn't be too bad. Turning back inside he looked around, deep green eyes flickering from form to form as he set about memorizing faces. Names would come later, maybe even the friendship his father so deeply wanted him to have. Running his fingers through his shaggy hair, he offered a few charming smiles to the others as he moved around to make it to a chair, which he promptly dropped on gracelessly and leaned his head back. It'd been a long day and he was tired and hungry, just not in that order.

((Sorry if they suck >.> And if anyone was meaning to talk to Than, he'd been in the pool area first, then came back to the living room now.))

Last edited by AmaniIshtar; 08-21-2011 at 02:08 AM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 08-18-2011, 07:12 AM

((Gonna post tomorrow. To tired to think straight!))

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 08-19-2011, 09:10 PM

Smiling Kat watched the two friends playful banter back and forth. She wished her best friend had won also but hey, she knew she'd make friends with the people here. Laughing Kat shook her head. "Don't worry I won't call you that," she told Delilah and then watched her go over to the stairs with a smile.

Turing to the guy she shook hands with him, a warm smile on her face. "Thank you I like yours also," she said trying to speak clearly. "Ahh Italian? I've only studied your language a few times. It's nice to meet you to Demetri." Grinning she followed after him.

Seeing him jump on the smaller girls back made her bust out in laughter. But when Delilah fell Kat winced. Taking the stairs carefully in her heels Kat was finally at the bottom. She caught Demetri's smile and she smiled back, walking over to stand by him and Delilah. Moving her eyes around Kat took in all her new room mates. Every single girl was beautiful and all the guys were extremely hot. This was going to be an interesting summer.

Waving her hand a little Kat smiled at everyone. "Hello I'm Kat, it's a pleasure to meet you all." Again she tried to speak clearly so everyone could understand her through her thick accent. Sometimes Russian could get all gobbled up and she hated repeating herself.

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 08-21-2011, 01:42 AM

Taryn smiled and opened her mouth to strike up a conversation with Shin when the other girl- Chris, or rather Koako (Interesting nickname, Taryn thought)- grabbed him by the arm and dragged him toward the living room, where much hustle and bustle could be heard. The man surprised her, though, by grabbing HER hand as he was pulled by, tugging her along after them. She smiled as Kat introduced herself- Russian, judging by the accent- and decided to step up to bat next. "Hi, everyone. I'm-"

"Taryn Nikols, the smartest girl I know." A familiar, Spanish-accented voice interrupted her.

Taryn smiled. "Ramon!" She laughed, letting go of Shin's hand (still holding hers, she'd remember later with a blush. So many good looking guys in the house) to give the Spaniard a hug. She blushed a little and stepped back. "Eheh... well, since you already did the honors for me, this is Ramon Arroyo, the big brother I never wanted."

"We've known each other since elementary school. Terri's like my little sister."Ramon added, hopefully explaining how they knew each other. While everyone had thought them a couple in high school, the two of them had never been anything other than platonic friends.

Last edited by o0Calyx0o; 08-21-2011 at 01:52 AM..

musikfreakx

Old 08-27-2011, 06:36 PM

Delilah grinned at everyone, hearing the introductions. Shin, Kaoko, Kat, Taryn, Ramon, herself, Demetri, and the male who flopped in the chair. Must have came from the pool, the light brown haired girl thought. She pushed her milk chocolate hair over one shoulder and glanced back at the very attractive male in the seat. He hadn't introduced himself, she remembered with a slight frown. With a mental shrug she decided she'd fine out one way or another.

The girl couldn't help but smile at Taryn and Ramon. They did act like brother and sister, introducing each other. She glanced back at Kat and grinned, glad that the girl wouldn't call her Deli. "Wow, it's like a family reunion," Delilah joked and laughed, a beautiful and infectious sound. Her mix matched looked at everyone, her right eye icy blue and the other a darker, sapphire color. It was an oddity, a very rare thing for one to possess. But her mix matched eyes were no genetic factor. She had been born blind in her left eye, causing the iris to come out a different color.

"Sooo. Where's everyone from," she asked, wanting to get to know her summer room mates better. She was already thinking of tonight. A beach bonfire, food, the ocean, maybe a few beers. It woul loosen everyne up and help them relax around each other. She was honesztly in love with the beach. The white sand that would sink between her toes, the salty ocean waves that would wash around her body and tug her around, the sun hitting her warm skin, if the sun wasn't up the cool breeze swishing over the shore after the sun had already sunk down behind the ocean.

Delilah rolled her shoulders, stretching them from the car ride. She rolled her neck as well, feeling it crack and let out a soft 'ah' at the relief. Inhale was tattooed on her left forearm, so that from her angle she could read it, and if she held her arm up, others could read it too. Exhale was inked on the same spot on right forearm, in the same writing. On the nape of her neck, visible if anyone would stand behind her at the moment, was a tiny red heart. The only other tattoo she had was on her right foot, Let it be also in cursive on the far side of her foot, stretching from about a centimeter below and half an inch to the right of the ankle, all the way to about 3/4 of an inch shy of the bototm of her pinky toe. It was covered by her heeled black boot, which accented her long legs.

Her tongue rolled gently in her mouth, her tongue piercing not currently in. Besides that, her only holes were two lower ear piercings and an upper right cartilage. She took out her piercings and covered her tattoos with makeup when she did productions for college.

Demetri had turned to look at Kat, contemplating her accent. It was quite obvious it was Russian, he had heard it before. As a kid in Italy he had a friend from Russia, who moved to Rome because the kid's mother had separated from her husband. "It's a beautiful language. And Russian, I see," he said, thick accent still lacing his velvety words.

He glanced back at the others, shaking his head. The girls were all gorgeous and different in their one ways, and none of the guys were less than attractive, and he didn't mean that in a sexual way. It was just an honest statement he wasn't afraid to admit or agree too.

Looking and listening at and to the others, he grinned slyly. It would be fun, seeing there was a perfect amount of each of them and all of them seemed pretty open. He watched Ramon and Taryn, recognizing the male's accent as well. He frowned as he thought of the right phrase. At times he got jumbled up trying to put English words together perfectly. "Nice to... know you," he said unsurely, elliciting a grin from Delilah.

"He means meet," she said with the roll of her eyes and snickered, Demetri nudging her in the side with his elbow, sticking his tongue out at her. She returned the favor before looking at the others, Demetri doing the same. He ran a hand through his dirty blond hair and grinned, flashing his pearly whites.

Demetri delighted in the fact that there was someone from Europe here as well. Ramon was seemingly from Spain, which was a neighboring country to Italy. As a kid, before coming to America, Demetri's classes had taken trips to neighboring countries, including Spain.

"Italy," the Italian responded happily to Delilah's question.

"Not you," Deli replied, her mix matched eyes once again rolling at him.

"Well they didn't know that," Demetri responded and poked her in her side, making her laugh. Once the playful banter was over he once again truned his happy gaze to the others, nearly jumping out of his skin at the thought of the night approaching.