JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 11-10-2010, 01:14 AM

"I got a text from my mother about my...uh grandma, shes getting out of the hospital soon." He said with a smile and rain his hands through his hair. "I should be getting back soon though...dont wanna get in trouble." Leaning over the jock kissed the girls cheek and felt the warmth from her cheeks on his lips. "And yes you are, very adorable. See you in a bit." Rising from the bench he started off towards his class and sighed, his hand on the handle of his classroom door. After turning the knob he walked into classroom, not looking at anyone. He was happy sure, but if he came back with a smile he knew the teacher would be a little upset. Riley walked about to his place in line by his group, still staring at the ground.

Airen raised her eyebrow as her friend left. "This cant be good..." she mumbled under her breath and sighed. Caleb was always picked on and Kira had to be his bodyguard. Usually Airen was there too to be backup for her best friend, but she felt if she left too they would be getting on their teachers bad side. After a while she was staring at the door, when it open her heart sank seeing it was just Riley. Where could Kira be...? After she felt her phone vibrate she figured Kiki wasnt coming back, she'd just get her stuff when class was over.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 11-10-2010, 01:51 AM

The brunette smiled and nodded at him. "That's really good to hear. I'm happy for you," she answered softly patting his leg. As he kissed her cheek she couldn't help the crooked smile that formed on her face. "See you soon," she replied. She watched as he left grinning to herself. Standing slowly Orchard made it to her class and slipped inside. Again he consumed her thoughts as she took her seat. She wondered if perhaps they could be more than friends.. but she wasn't about to push her luck.

Duncann noticed Riley come back in with a wide smile on his face. Looking towards the boy the blonde was curious what the other was thinking. Really, he was curious if it had to do with his sister, but he was not about to pry from across the room.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate
Send a message via AIM to Soturo Ayami Send a message via Yahoo to Soturo Ayami

Old 11-10-2010, 02:11 AM

Jason paused in his beat as he shifted the bongos from in front of him so he could cross his legs. "Ah I see. At least ya go to parties. I can' even get nduguyo(my brother), to leave da house. Unless I drag 'im mahself." He grinned patting the drum a few times. He wondered what his brother was doing right now. He was a bit anti-social more so now that they lived here. He was certain he didn't have any friends. Not that it was a cause for worry in the grand scheme of things. He glanced back at Landon when he asked him a question. Blinking a few times he beat the drum fast three time. "Yeah I dance a bit. Probably in a way, dat most people don' recognize." He chuckled leaning back as he placed the drums on the ground. When the two entered he tilted his head curiously. One of them left so he supposed they weren't in his class but he didn't know them, but Landon seemed to so he just gave them a small smile.

--------------------------------------

Asha nodded as she was told their stories. A part of her wanted to go over and hug the girl but she settled for giving her a understanding smile. She knew the feeling of fault. It was harsh and cold and the world didn't shoulder those who didn't first prove themselves. She was planning to tell them about her parents. They were he rock and now she was learning to live without them. She had he mother for the longest time and now that the woman was gone it was painful. She knew better then to show her weakness though, at least not just yet.

She had to be understanding and helpful to the students, even if they didn't like her. It wasn't like her life was any better. They had people and friends to complain to about their problems. As a teacher their problems were hers and their work hers. They didn't seem to realize with the work they do she had to do theirs plus her own. She had to grade every assignment, every test, every paper; give them feedback and help when they needed it and it was a full time job and a strain especially since they could ask for help when they needed it and she couldn't. Asha had never been close to any of her colleagues. She left herself to sigh mentally. "Thank you the both of you for sharing. I know it's hard. Anyone else want to volunteer, or shall I?"

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 11-12-2010, 12:03 AM

Met her this morning. It's a play on words.

L shook his head, and then glanced about the room. "What instrument do you use?" he asked Caleb, his teal eyes flitting about before settling on the newcomer once again. "Anything you need to snag from someone else?"
-

As Seito watched Caleb blend with the others, he nodded, checking his name on the list. Though late, he was still present. He'd have to work with him to get him placed into the right group, and get a good reading on where his skill level was. As he waited, the instructor merely found his attention stolen by another student. I'll have to check later.
-

With a smile, Aaron pushed his paper toward Sophie before pulling out another sheet. Taking a few more notes, the nerd messed with a piercing as he listened. It was near the end of the lecture when he raised his hand, asking a question about the quality of the camera that they would be using. He mentioned a few things that didn't fit into a usual high-schooler's vocabulary, as well as a few tech-based inquiries that ended up getting the instructor stumped. Ducking his head after receiving what answers he could, Aaron thanked the man at the head of the room.
"Thank you, sir."
Checking to see where Sophie was with her notes, he pushed the second paper over as the instructor turned them loose to explore the room and old projects that were left on the walls.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 11-12-2010, 04:05 AM

Caleb chuckled softly, he should've known. Playing with words was something his sister liked to do a lot. "Yeah, I know that. Umm, I play keyboard mostly, violin secondary." He raked his fingers through his hair as he sighed. "Been trying to learn how to play the guitar though." Caleb added on as an after thought. "So what is your real name then? I'll let 'Ra keep her nickname for you. Last time I tried that with Airen I got swat." The memory brought a mild smile to his features, the previous amount of time before entering this classroom apparently gone from his mind.

JessehBoo

Old 11-12-2010, 04:22 AM

Airen stayed quiet, still completely set on keeping her secret just that, a secret. She was wishing Kiki hadnt left...glancing up at the door she sighed, wishng she'd walk through. The blonde wanted to know if Cay was alright..

Riley glanced up at Duncann, seeing the boy staring at him. He felt a little flustered since he had a crush on the guys sister, yet nothing could ruin his mood, he wanted this day to be over.

[[Next per starts tomorrow at 4oclock pm my time. it is currently 11:22 pm here.]]

Esmme

Old 11-12-2010, 04:45 AM

Smiling a bit, the goth shrugged. "L," he said in response and leaned back in his chair. There was a keyboard that was still covered in the next room over, and the violins were open too. . . .
"Good at improv?" Landon asked, quirking a pierced brow as he watched Caleb. After thinking for a few more moments, he continued with another question. "Have you played with any accompanying instruments?"

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 11-12-2010, 04:52 AM

Sophie continued to wrote as fast as she could with out making too bad of mistakes, she saw him push the other paper towards her, and she paused long enough to move it under the paper that she was writing on and to sign a quick thank you, and mouth it at the same time. Finishing up with the notes, she tucked them into the folder that she had with her and got up and looking around the room till she spotted her new friend - and stood up, running a hand through her semi-unruly hair, and walking over to Aaron, and softly tapping his shoulder, and mouthing 'Have you been into photography for long?'

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-12-2010, 05:08 AM

The teen shrugged. "Yeah. I can do some improv, but I've only done so with my sister as vocals not other instruments." He responded, one hand coming up to rub his temple. Ooh he had had such a long morning, first with the acually therapy and then some quack wanted to get him on antideppressants? Screw that. As long as he had his sister and Airen, he'd be perfectly alright. "She may not take chorus anymore, but she loves to sing. Actually I remember when she was a freshman here she had come home from school throwing a fit that the current chorus teacher was totally incompetent fool. I had to agree after the first school concert done by the chorus class." He gave a soft chuckle. "Though, from her personal request I tend to know a few songs from, say Beauty and the Beast or Nightmare Before Christmas, which are her favorite Disney movies. And if you ever tease her or tell her I told you, I'll kick your ass. " He warned firmly, even the chocolate brown of his eyes darkened with the warning before he shrugged and smiled brightly.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 11-12-2010, 05:11 AM

Orca giggled as she looked at the picture she had drawn of Riley and herself. From memory she had to admit it was rather detailed and done pretty well. Lightly she sighed and shook her head. Again she returned to her sketch and began shading.

At catching Riley's eye Duncann lowered his own. He knew that if his sister liked him too there was nothing he could do about it. Really, he would not hurt his sister that way. Indeed, he may keep an eye on her, but otherwise he wouldn't try and mess anything up. Unless things were starting to get shady then indeed he might.

Esmme

Old 11-12-2010, 11:33 PM

Chuckling, L smiled. "She'll never know you told me." His oddly-colored eyes flickered to both of his companions before he nodded toward the keyboard. "You should start us out. I'm sure we can follow along if it's a familiar tune." Class was almost over, but it was worth a try.
-

With a quick grin, Aaron nodded. "Ever since I was little," he admitted, shrugging. "Anything like this has always been fascinating to me." The previous homeschooler looked back up at the photo on the wall, and pointed to the background. "This was photo-shopped. It's not real snow."
When he looked back to Sophie, the youth tossed his dark hair from his eyes. "What about you? Do you like photography too?" A few of the other students laughed as Aaron excitedly pointed out something else in the background of the picture - twice in a row. His bursts of excitement were vivid, sudden, and . . . expressive. He blushed once, looking away from a few of the other girls as they turned to giggling.
"I just see so much. I had to show you," he muttered, and then rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 11-13-2010, 12:30 AM

Sophie watched him talk - slightly too fast for her to catch everything that he was saying - she started signing slow down - only to forget that he couldn't understand what she was saying and smacked her forehead in annoyance before rushing back to her desk to grab her notepad and wrote a quick note.

Oh, I love it. My mother tells me I should major in once I get into college. Maybe I could share some of my pieces with you later? ((Photography really is a hobby for me.))

She handed him the note as she giggled at his excitement. And signed quickly No need to be embarassed over something that you're passionate about. I get the same way.

Esmme

Old 11-13-2010, 01:35 AM

Watching as Sophie brought the pad of paper to him, Aaron smiled sheepishly. "I forgot you couldn't hear me," he said, slowing down his words as best he could. "Sorry." He read what she'd written, and his smile melded into a wide grin. "That would be great!" He then blushed again, realizing that his excitement made him talk far too fast for her to follow.
As he continued about the room, the youth suddenly forgot that a few of the other girls were watching him; giggling at his random bursts of excitement. Aaron suddenly let his brown eyes widen, and he unconsciously grasped Sophie's arm to get her attention. "Look here! See the way this is set? The contrast is absolutely gorgeous!"
His words brought another bout of laughter from the Prep's that sat nearby, and a few of them mimicked his "odd" words. Aaron ducked his head again, and licked his lips bashfully. The nerd then stuffed his hands into his pockets, clearing his throat. "I mean, it's real cool . . . and stuff." Moving on, he went toward the other wall, putting some distance between himself and the flock of Prep's. How was he supposed to know that it was weird to talk that way? Home. Schooled. It wasn't his fault that he picked up on the words of the elderly he was always around, including his grandparents. Why was it always so . . . different, or awkward whenever he tried to talk to someone? The only person (excluding teachers, of course) that he'd been able to really talk with was a deaf girl. Did that say something about him? Was he . . . really that different?

((Hehe, I'm thinking these two should get together after school often enough for Aaron to learn sign. :) That way he can actually talk with her! And they can show one another their work.))

JessehBoo

Old 11-13-2010, 02:12 AM

[[OK IT IS NEXT PERIOD AS OF NOW, THE BELL RINGS RIGHT NOW.]]

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-14-2010, 12:28 AM

Caleb grinned, getting some understanding of why his sister liked the other boy. "Alrighty." He responded, finally having picked a song they might've known. He winced at the shrill sound from the school bell, not at all happy. "Damn bell." He cursed softly as he moved away from the keyboard to haul his bag upon his shoulder. "Well, guess I'll see you at lunch L." He smiled with a mock salute, disappearing through the door to his science class, wondering how his sister was doing.

Kira groaned softly as the shrill bell caused more pain to her already sensitive head. Of all the things, she gets a headache and doesn't even have her Excedrin. "I hope Ren got my text..." She whispered softly, her fingers gingerly touching the cheek those bitchy cheerleaders scratched. Damn did those fake nails friggin hurt! She already missed one class, she didn't want to miss another but it looked like she might. There was no way she was going into that English class looking the way she did, and the way she felt, to deal with the nitwit, hair-brained teacher that had obviously been a Popular herself. Stupid biased teachers. She pouted softly as she tried to rub her temples in hopes to bring some relief to the head pounding. "Hurry Ren..." She whined softly to the wind.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 11-14-2010, 06:09 PM

At the sound of the bell Orca nearly ran out of her class and down the hall. Before Riley had even gotten out of his classroom she was there.

As the bell rang Duncann went and gathered his things then went out of the room. When he saw his sister standing there he laughed. "What's up kiddo?" he asked with a wide grin.

"Since when do you call me kiddo?" she asked quietly with a tilt of her head. Lightly Duncann shrugged and patted his sister's back.

"I just realized that since we drove to school together... I have to wait for you to get done with track practice, eh?" he asked with a nod.

"Yeah, is that a big deal? Dad could always grab me," she offered.

The blonde shook his head. "I'll just hang around, no worries," he answered, "I'll catch ya later." The older male walked away leaving his sister there. She was waiting for Riley he was sure, but then again he was not one hundred percent sure. Quietly he made his way to his class.

JessehBoo

Old 11-14-2010, 08:50 PM

At the sound of the bell Airen hopped off her desk and quickly got her and Kiki's books. She wanted to get out of this class as fast as possible. Once out of the classroom she opened her phone and saw Kiki's text, making her brow furrow in worry.

To: Kiki
Hey i got our stuff, wanna blow off english? I dont feel like going to photography.

The blonde was about to put her phone away when she paused, looking back at it. She didnt know what he had..but maybe he'd wanna join them...

To: L
Hey, im skipping photo and Kiki is skipping english, wanna skip your next class?

With a smile on her face she headed to her locker to put her stuff away, since she wasnt going to need any books till after lunch. She had taken a photo class last year too, the first day was pretty basic. So she had nothing really to worry about.

Riley got his stuff and walked out of a classroom a bit after Duncann, and over heard their convo as she waited for the brother to leave. When he exited he could see the Norm making his way down the hallway. "Hey cutie" He said to Orca with a smile. She waited for him? Wasnt that the guys job? Shrugging he pushed the thought aside. "Sooo i heard you need a ride home? I could drive you after football." He offered as he wrapped his arm around her, heading to gym.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 11-14-2010, 10:25 PM

Sophie nodded, smiling softly. Writing quick note she passed it to him.
I can catch some of what you're staying, just not all of it. Lip reading isn't totally the best way to go most of the time, but at times it's all I have to go on. But it's fine, others are the same. I don't expect any special treatment. And great... that means you want to see my photos?

Seeing everyone get up and start to gather their things, she supposed that the bell had rung.

Well, guess it's time to get going - what class do you have next? I've got English. Oh, and here is my number just in case you need it.

She passed him another piece of paper with that written on it and headed back to her desk to gather up her things and head out to her next class.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 11-15-2010, 03:29 AM

Looking over his shoulder he saw his sister with the Jock. With a shrug he continued on his way figuring it should be none of his business. Groaning he walked to chemistry and slid into his desk. Slamming his notebook on his desk he was dreading this class. He was not exactly a science fan. Leaning back in his chair he tried not to let it get to him as he looked out the window.

At the sound of a familiar voice she looked to see Riley and smiled widely. "Well hello, hansom," she answered with a small giggle. As he said about giving her a ride home a small blush formed on her cheeks. "I would really appreciate it, if you could. Then I reaaaally owe you a favor," she answered with a small laugh. Orchard was surprised as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders as they walked. She smiled to herself. Slipping her phone from her pocket she sent a quick text to Duncann letting him know that she had a ride home.

Duncann felt his phone go off and saw the text from Orca. He shook his head and laughed. Either their father had answered or she was getting a ride home with Riley. The blonde knew that the football team had practice on Mondays as well as track. He didn't really care as long as his sister made it home safe and sound.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-16-2010, 04:09 AM

Kira sighed as she felt the vibrations in her pocket.
To Ren
From Kiki
Hey, can you stop by my locker for my First Aid Kit? I'll be out in m favorite tree.

She sent the text off, placing the slim phone back in her pocket and removing her buttoned shirt, frowning lightly at the slighlty darker and shiny spots where some of the blood had dripped onto. Well, now she knew better than to let anyone wearing fake nails near her face, those things could do some damage. Thankfully she wasn't bleeding anymore, so that was a total relief, except for the large bandage she would have to wear for a few days, maybe a weak at most. Why did she have to get into a fight like that? That was Ren's thing, but it was a good thing that she had gone. If Cal had texted that to Ren, and she had found those imbeciles tormenting him, they would have sustained more damage. She leaned back against the bark, having sifted only slightly to allow her feet to hang off the side of the large limb.
~*~

Caleb found his seat in the back of the classroom, half smiling at the swivel chairs at each table. He and his sisters used o love just hanging out at Office Max or the like and just play around in the spinning chairs. He pulled out his notebook and a blue pen, getting prepared a head of time, and spun in the chair a few times. He watched as the classroom slowly filled with other students, half wondering if he'd make a few friends. Pulling out his cell under the table he penned a quick text to his girls.
To Ren
From Cal
Hey how is your first day? Haven't gotten into any fights yet have you? Therapy sucked!:( Can you check on my sister? I don't think she went back to class. I'll see you at Lunch!

To Kiki
From Cal
Hey, are you ok? Not in trouble yet because of earlier? I'll see you at lunch ^_^

Last edited by AmaniIshtar; 11-17-2010 at 02:07 AM..

Esmme

Old 11-17-2010, 09:12 AM

"Be sure to bring your instruments to class tomorrow," Seito said as the music room cleared out. Doubless, half of them would be forgetting . . . but it was worth a try. The instructor sighed quietly, and then began cleaning up the mess that the teens had left behind. Lifting a dropped cell phone, he set it on the desk. The student would be back very soon - there was no way that they would leave their "life" behind.
Black eyes flicking over the messed up chairs, Ryu chuckled before going about and making sure things were ready for the next music class.
-

Giving a slight wave in Caleb's direction, L nodded to Jason before standing. Leaving the guitar where it lay, the goth headed swiftly for the door. It was just as he broke out into the hall when his phone vibrated, startling him. Teal eyes flicked down to the glowing screen as he slowed his pace, reading over the message quickly. The slightest of smiles graced Landon's lips as he typed out a quick reply.

Where should I meet you? English is a good class to be skipping, if I do say so myself.

Just as he sent the text, someone rammed into his shoulder, making his phone drop amongst the many feet that trampled through the hallway. Casting a dark glare at the Jock who'd knocked him off balance, L hissed between his teeth. Apparently the action was just too darn hilarious for the jocks to keep their mouths shut; the pointing fingers and loud laughs just rubbed in their "superiority."
Glancing toward where he'd last seen his phone, Landon turned his attention to trying to get it back. It proved a task that took more than a good ten minutes - there were so many people walking, that the phone got kicked from one end of the room to the other without him even touching it. There was always a well-placed Jock or Popular kid who decided to kick it with a good swipe, sending it all the way back from where Landon had just been.
With a frustrated growl, the goth raked a hand through his colored hair, taking a deep breath as he pushed some rich kid away from his phone just as it was about to get stomped on for the hundredth time. "Find something better to do," he hissed, his movements slow and liquid. He looked like a serpent preparing to strike with a death blow.
Apparently a teacher passing by saw the feral look in his eyes, and the tall Freshman was swiftly shooed off on his way. L tucked his battered phone into his pocket in annoyance, and then headed toward the front of the school at a brisk pace. Just as he was about to escape the building, an over-confident Jock snagged the goth's phone out of it's safe place, giving L a good shove backward. Stumbling once, the pale-skinned youth prepared to unleash his surge of anger - just as one of the coaches passed by, giving him a few words of . . . wisdom. By the time the coach had left him be, L could no longer see the people who'd taken his phone. That's just . . . sick.
Blinking slowly in anger, his flowing movements still slow enough to show his anger, L moved to stand a few feet from the door. Hopefully his friends would decide to use the front door.
-

Reading over Sophie's note, Aaron grinned again. He seemed so eager to smile, so ready to please. "I would love to see your work," he said slow enough for her to catch it. "As long as you'll see some of mine in return." Large brown eyes filling with excitement, he then glanced down at his schedule. "I need to get going. I guess I'll see you around?" Then, hesitating as Sophie gathered the last of her things, the nerd cleared his throat and shuffled his feet a bit. "Would you mind meeting at lunch?" His question was asked in a low mutter, so only Sophie could hear him, but somehow one of the Popular girls still managed to start giggling at them.
Shooting a glare their way, the youth blushed again. "Only if you want to. Don't feel pressured by a guy like me."

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 11-17-2010, 10:50 AM

Sophie smiled softly when she saw her new friend waiting for her. She saw his question, catching only lunch and me. She assumed that he wanted to meet her for lunch and a grin split her face. She quickly signed I'd love to! before scribbling her answer and passing it to him quickly before grabbing his arm and pulling him out of the classroom, and out of the way of everyone trying to leave.

She let him go and signed sorry, an apologetic look on her face, definately feeling better than she was doing earlier. As for sharing work, would you like to get together sometime after school. I'm just busy, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday with Swim Practice. Although, not totally sure when practice starts. Must go and talk to coach about that. Plus I'd need to talk to mom to figure out when would work for her. But she'd be totally fine with it - I mean that is if you really do want to... and gah.. sorry, rambling. >w<
She blushed and passed the note to him.

JessehBoo

Old 07-12-2011, 03:13 AM

To: Caleb
I plead the fifth. >.> and sure thing, i'm actually kidnapping your sister sooo...

To: L
Front of the school, see you soon!

As Airen was about to leave the lockers she felt her phone vibrate once more. Taking it out of her pocket she read the message and her eyebrow raised; why on earth did Kiki need her first aid kit...? Deciding not to question it she opened her friends locker and took out the first aid kit and headed towards the front door of the school.

As she decended the steps the blonde saw the coach speaking to L, she didnt know why but once he had left she walked over to him. "Hey what was that about?" she inquired as she watched the coach walk away before returning her attention to L.

Riley innerly blushed as she called him handsome and continued walking towards the gym. "Nah, its no big deal, its just a ride." He said modestly and glanced over to see her texting.

[[ IM BACK!

Dear Lelie:
AmaniIshtar:
Esmme:
Hopelessly In Love 88:
Soturo Ayami:
Palmoun:
RainbowMuffinage:
BloodyAnnebelle:
iiToxicRainbow:
Ember Mist: ]]

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-12-2011 at 03:22 AM..

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-12-2011, 03:02 PM

Caleb checked his phone stealthily as the teacher walked into the room, grinning at the response from his other sister.

To Ren
From Cal
Hopefully nothing too damaging huh? And good. Her cheek was a little bloody when she dropped me off at band. Practically ordered this other kid, Sparky as she calls him, to watch over me. Anyway, See ya after science. ^_-

Caleb shoved his phone back into his pocket, half bummed he hadn't seen a text from his sister yet, but knowing he'd see her again during lunch. He sighed softly, leaning his upper body down on the table, folding his arms to rest his chin on as he paid rapt attention to what the teacher was writing on the board. 'This might be one of my more boring clases. Do they deliberately pick the most monotone teachers?' He silently questioned before dutifully sitting up enough to start taking notes.

~*~

Kira sighed as the headache diminished slightly, not nearly enough to consider venturing back indoors. Glancing at her phone at the vibes, hoping that it was Ren saying she was coming, she say instead her brothers brilliantly smiling face in the image square. Opening the little message, she smiled softly. Both siblings did tend to fret over things for one reason or another, but Caleb was always worse than she was at times. She hated missing english, but was sure the teacher would understand once he saw the bandages. Ugh, next time she really might as well leave the fighting to Ren.

To Ren
From Kiki
I hope ya got my bag and kit, I'm also guessing you grabbing Sparky? You guys are corrupting me >.> Hey Ren, remind me next time I run off to avoid blondes and fake nails...

Taking the stained button up, she rolled it up and set it behind her head like a pillow and checked her arm, spotting some of the bright, angry red lines the other girls left behind. Luckily these weren't enough for her to bleed, like the lucky shot one got on her cheek; four lines that went from where her cheek met the bottom of her earlobe in towards her lips and chin. All she needed now was a matching set on the other cheek and she could have whiskers! She chuckled lightly at her own joke.

JessehBoo

Old 07-13-2011, 09:09 PM

To: Kiki
Hey, I'm in the front of the school with Sparky, I'll be there in a bit.

Airen glanced up at L as she placed her phone in her pocket. "We gotta meet Kira." She said and took another glance at the coaches retreating form and then back at L. "Come on, we'll go somewhere you can blow some steam." Wrapping her arms around his shoulders the blonde lead the boy in the direction of where Kira was.