Lucid Divinity
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Lucid Divinity

Old 05-11-2011, 07:04 PM

Lucid stumbled over to where Sol was. "Okay, okay! Alright, you're human," he said, nearly desperately. What was wrong with him? Why did this matter so much to him? "Okay? Alright? You're human. It's just... It's just a growth thing, or something." He wrapped his arms around the boy from behind. "Please... Please don't pout like that," he said. He tugged the hat down a little more as if to say that he wouldn't try to take it off again. Then he kissed his cheek as if to say he promised that he wouldn't.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-11-2011, 09:26 PM

"Its... yeah... ummm thank you." He blushed as his hat was place back on his head. The young demon had been raised by human for so long he knew nothing of what he really was. He was not going to admit he was any thing else. He was human well in his mind any way. Sol smiled a little and rested his body agiest Lucid. He once again kissed him softly and wrapped his arms aorund Lucid.

Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange...

Old 05-12-2011, 01:07 AM

Nikko shrugged, he hadn't really thought about such things before. "Dunno, its just what we've always used, there must have been a reason at one point," he told him.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 05-12-2011, 01:16 AM

"And you don't even question it?" Isaac was shocked, but at the same time, contemptuous. People were always too content to just sit back and live life, taking everything for granted. If there was one thing that being the son of a demon had taught Isaac, it was to question everything, never take anything at face value. Like this reaper for example. He was skinny, blonde, only his pale skin seemed to show his heritage. Or at least that's what stereotyping told him. But Isaac suspected that Nikko was more powerful than he let on, and certainly more powerful than he looked.

Lucid Divinity
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-12-2011, 03:46 PM

Lucid welcomed the kiss easily, holding the boy again, playing just a little bit with the puff balls at the end of the hat. "Maybe... maybe they'll room us together," he said softly against the boy's lips as his hands rubbed Sol's back. He enveloped them in his silky wings, continuing to kiss him.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-12-2011, 11:58 PM

"Well I'm not sure where we be roomed. I have not even try to look for my mentor." Sol moved in to sits in Lucid's lap. "Your wings make for a nice hide out Puff." He tease and kissed Lucid's nose.

Lucid Divinity
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-13-2011, 03:46 PM

"I know..." Lucid murmured, drawing the boy's lips to his. He smiled, carefully enfloding the boy his his arms, trying not to scratch him with his over-sharp claws. "I don't think there are enough mentors for everyone. Besides... I think they'll room some other people alone too." He made a face and then kissed Sol again.

Eiiri

Old 05-14-2011, 04:55 AM

Nikko looked over at him, amused by his reaction. "Why mess with tradition? Besides, what do you have against scythes? They can be pretty menacing," he retorted. He had never thought to question the traditions of his family and kind. Why would he? He had never spent much time around them, after all he was the proverbial black sheep of his family. Not that he was going to tell this to Isaac. "What about you? You now know all about my family, what is yours like?" he asked, curious to what could have spurred him. Isaac intrigued him, as he seemed to have opinions on everything.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 05-14-2011, 10:19 AM

"My family? That's no story, I don't have a family." Isaac grinned at Nikko - no reason to look like he gave a damn. "Mum was a stupid teenager who let herself get sucked in by a lust demon. It wasn't like she had a choice though, I've heard that when daddy really turns on the charm, anyone will go for him." He faked a chuckle. "Not that I'd know, I never met him. Good thing my particular inheritance didn't need training. Enough of a family history for you?" Isaac cocked his head at Nikko. It was easier to just tell a part of the story than give nothing away and be pestered for it.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-15-2011, 12:49 AM

Sol lightly pushed Lucid back agiest the rooftop as he laid on top of him licking his own lips. Sol whispered in to Lucid's ear very softly. "Do you want me?" His voice teasing in many ways and it was not to clear what he would do with the answer he got. Sol could not control his actions any longer his body need its first meal. In sol mind ~Why why am I acting this way. Yes this guy is good looking but why am I teasing him. What do I want from him? I can't stop my self my body is acting on its own.~

Lucid Divinity
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-16-2011, 04:04 PM

Lucid had his own urges, his own longing. "Yes," he answered, clutching to the boy's shirt, wanting badly to rip it off of the boy. He kissed him again, his breath coming in soft pants now, wrapping his wings around them both. "What would you like from me?" he asked, gazing with his green eyes at the boy.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-16-2011, 06:39 PM

Sol tease Lucid. "I asked you first no fair turning the question back on me." He grin and laid on top of Lucid he know where this was about to lead and he just smiled happily.

Lucid Divinity
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-16-2011, 07:11 PM

((Apologies, will get to this tomorrow, about this time. Bleh))

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-16-2011, 07:28 PM

(that ok :) )

Eiiri

Old 05-17-2011, 04:40 PM

Nikko figured that there had to be more to the story than what Isaac was telling him, but it was obvious that he didn't want to tell Nikko for whatever reason. Nikko could use his powers to get him to tell, but it would be better to wait to pull it on the guy when it would be worth it to Nikko. Using it too soon would put Isaac on the defensive around Nikko. "Sure, that'll do. Anything else I need to know about you?" he asked.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 05-19-2011, 09:04 AM

Isaac whirled toward the older boy, elongating his hair briefly to make the show more effective. An unnatural red glint graced his eyes as he replied.
"Look here mister mentor. There isn't really anything you need to know about me. Isn't your job just to show me around this place and tell me the rules? We don't have to be friends." He wasn't sure why he was being mean to this guy, but the fact was that he couldn't be bothered with the 'authority'. Nikko seemed like he'd actually enforce the rules too, so the less that he knew about Isaac, the better.

Eiiri

Old 05-19-2011, 10:39 PM

"Touchy, touchy," Nikko grinned, enjoying that he upset the boy. Most who knew him, knew that he tried to get people riled up. New people never did, so it was easy for Nikko to get under their skin, as he did. "Alright then, simple mentor and mentee we shall be, nothing more. Too bad, less fun and trouble for me this year then..." Nikko continued, getting up into Isaac's face, trailing off at the end. He moved towards his bed, grabbing a book from his side table. Sneaking out after dark would now be harder if his roommate was not a friend. It was easy for Nikko to get out undetected, it just risky if Isaac would be willing to report him.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 05-20-2011, 04:55 AM

"Less fun and trouble?" Isaac smirked. The guy looked like a pansy, there was no way he was a rule breaker. But then again - if anyone knew not to judge too much on appearances, it was Issac. Being a shapeshifter meant that he knew that looks could always be deceiving. He remembered that one time he'd pretended to be a girl at school, that was an interesting day. "Anyway, Mentee?" He asked. The word made no sense.

Zidane
The Chosen One

Old 05-23-2011, 03:10 AM

Zidane showed up late to his first day, and is seen walking to school. He finally reaches the school, wearing his usual red bandana, and starts looking for Saevan. "hmm... Now where is he?" Zidane said quietly.

Eiiri

Old 05-24-2011, 03:03 AM

Nikko laughed at the dubious look on Isaac face. He really had no idea what trouble Nikko had or could cause. Most of the teachers had learned to let him get his way or the aftermaths would be far worse than the original problem at hand. "Mentee, that's you, as I am the mentor. What else am I supposed to call you?" Nikko replied simply, as if it made the most sense in the world.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-24-2011, 03:08 AM

(Lucid and me are still around just waiting for some thing then we start posting again :) we still reading along.)

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 05-24-2011, 06:24 AM

"Mentee is still a retarded word." Isaac sneered. The he sighed. "Oh, never mind. We may as well get this tour over and done with. Where's the food?"

Eiiri

Old 06-02-2011, 04:43 AM

Nikko rolled his eyes, grinning even more. Isaac's reaction to the word gave him more motivation to use the word if it bothered him so much. "Well, Mentee. Typically the food is in the kitchen or more specifically for us to eat it, it is in the cafeteria. But I assume you want me to show you where that is?" he asked.