View Poll Results: Cupcakes or cookies?
Cupcakes are the best! 1 16.67%
Cookies are my favorite! 5 83.33%
I don't like sweets. 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-06-2011, 06:53 PM

Tali sighed in frustration as she walked up to the gate of the prestigious Crona Nova Academy. It would have been so much easier to Travel, or even Skim, but she ran the risk of slicing people in pieces without a set area for such a purpose. Brushing her violet hair out of her face, she reached over and opened the gate. Upon glancing around at her surroundings, she gave a little jump, surprised to see the dome of shadows. This was most definitely not your typical school. Even with her Power-enhanced senses, the dome was impenetrable.

"Um... Are you okay in there?" she called out, concern evident in her voice. "Maybe I could help?"

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 06-06-2011, 07:47 PM

He ignored his new roommate and stepped out of the shadows "Im in my human form dont worry." He said, then ran face first into a new girl "Ow! what the- oh are you okay miss?" He said. hoping he didnt offend her or hurt her.

HarvestMoon22

Old 06-10-2011, 01:26 PM

Angela smiled and nodded. "It seems like it." Elena confirmed her words with a nod. "This camping trip sounds fun but don't we need the schools permission to do it?" Angela asked. She really wanted to go camping and it would be a bummer if the school stopped them. "They might be worried about teachers M' Lady." Elena also gave her opinion.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-10-2011, 05:21 PM

((I was waiting for Secret to post, but I guess she was waiting for me to post. :P))

Tali was knocked to the ground by the boy who stepped out of the shadows wearing nothing but a sweatshirt around his waist. It wasn't very hard to knock the tiny girl down, especially when the person doing it was a great deal larger than her. Instinctively, Tali wove a Mask of Mirrors around the boy, twisting Fire and Air together to create an image. This was more for his sake than hers, as she didn't want him to be embarrassed. Now anyone who looked at him would see him dressed in a black hoodie, blue jeans, and a white t-shirt, even though they weren't really there.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Tali said, standing and brushing herself off. "You might want to go get some clothes on though. My weave should wear off in a few hours, but if you get some clothes on before then I can take it off." Tali looked around again after finishing, the fall having caused a bit of disorientation.

"My name is Tali," she said, realizing she had forgot to properly introduce herself. "And yours is?"

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 06-10-2011, 07:52 PM

Keiran smiled "Good to know." He said listening to what Angela and Elena had to say,thinking about this for a little while He had a thought "I think we do..but i'm not sure..If we say its for the club as it is sort of like a sport right?..then we would be aloud because they can't stop us from doing an activity for the club."He said making it sound like a sort of question "Well ar least I hope they don't."Kerian added hoping they wouldn't say no for Angela's sake as she looked like she really wanted to do it.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 06-10-2011, 10:18 PM

"Wylan, and Im in your debt miss Tali." He said, then he then opened his back and pulled out a White T, a pair of underwea, socks, and Blue jeans. He then changed into the cloths. "Thank you again."