Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2011, 02:43 AM

Welcome To Yosha Academy,

Hidden away from society, the school is located in a dense forrest not far from a local town.

We are a specialized school for all things bizarre and unnatural,
You must be special to be accepted into the school,
Special in what way you ask? Well you must have some form of magical powers,
Or be a creature other than a human.
Our school specializes in teaching all how to live amongst humans without being discovered.
All ages and all sorts of creatures come to how school.

Howeva there are a few rules that you must follow;
No fights on campus, if you get caught watch out!
No leaving campus grounds unattended by a teacher.
Do not give away your existence to humans!

Oh and one last thing, the rules are guide lines yes, but we're not called the high school of the damned for nothing.
Students have been killed on campus, and neither the teachers nor the teachers have any clue as to who is behind it, or why the killings are happening.
Most killings are those that have broken the rules..... but lately they have become random and unpredictable.

Last edited by Vexous; 08-31-2011 at 02:53 AM..

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2011, 02:52 AM

Profile Skeleton:(pm me with this ^^)
Username:
Name:
Joined the school because: (To be a student, or a teacher?)
Powers: (max of 5)
Appearance:
Extra: (likes/dislikes, and history if you like)

Accepted Character Profiles:

Username: Vexous
Name: Ashard (Ash for short)
Race: Human mage
Joined because: Joined as a student to learn about herself.
Powers: Control over the elements fire and air.
Appearance:
Extra: Likes the color red, cats big and small and she has a weird interest in vampires, they fascinate her. Dislikes bugs, violence and auguring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan736
Username:dylan736
Name: jake lightstone
race: lightning prince
Joined the school: because: to master his power's
Powers: he commands lightning and can summon it frum any part of his body
Appearance:http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/q...nime_Guy-4.jpg
Extra: Jake is a bit of a dumb ass he's broke most of the time and he's hanging with his stray cat nibbles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice Foxfire
Username: Alice Foxfire
Name: Wilhelm Von Carmine
race: Vampire
Joined the school because: he intends to be a student, but hopes to unravel the secrets behind the recent string of murders at this school.
Powers: Heightened Senses, Necromancy (Can raise the dead to fight for him and have them bind enemies)
Appearance:

Extra: Born to a wealthy, vampiric family that governed over a distant land, Wilhelm's mother was killed during his birth. Being raised with his father was difficult as the man was known for his cruelty and cold personality. He was stern and locked away his son for many, many years in their mansion, and Wilhelm is very socially akward because of it. He has only heard stories of those in the outside world and had forever hoped to finally run away to somewhere where his father couldn't find him, and he could get exposure to new people and things. It was here, at the Count's Manor, that Wilhelm was taught many gentlemanly activities and alongside that: The Dark Arts.

Wilhelm's father would have innocent people from the village kidnapped and brought to the manor, all so Wilhelm could feed. In a sense, everything has been brought to him on a silver platter since day one. When the townspeople finally rose up and swore to destroy his father, the mysterious son of the Count took the chance to disappear and escape from his homeland.

After a few years on the run and on his own, the spoiled son of Count Von Carmine was accepted into an academy. Not just any academy, though... a place where those of a different kind can gather and grow. He had finally found home.

Wilhelm is surprisingly meek for a vampire, much unlike his father. He dislikes contact with humans, and any species for that matter. Feeding is enjoyable to him but he hates watching his victims in agony as he does it, so he closes his eyes. He enjoys being alone at night and often runs away from girls in a fit of fear. He typically devotes all his time trying to discover why students have been killed on a regular basis, rather than socializing and making "friends".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_Silvermane
Username: Alex_Silvermane
Name: Tristan O'Brian
race: human
Joined the school because: To be a student.
Powers: Controls elements, but not very skilled. Can summon weapons, but only bladed ones.
Appearance:
Extra: When he was a kid, most people simply ignored him, and when he discovered his powers as a teen, that changed to outright hatred. Leaving, he wandered around for several years, until he heard about the high school of the dammed.

likes: Anime, video games, fighting, and talking to people.

dislikes: rudeness, those who are judgmental, and fighting.

Last edited by Vexous; 09-07-2011 at 12:36 AM..

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2011, 03:04 AM

Ash frowned as she saw the second body for this week beginning carried on a stretcher across the school grounds from the dorms.
People were afraid to sleep in them now, but that didn't really stop her, she preferred the dorms here anyways.
"Did you hear...it happened in her sleep, can you believe it." someone whispered behind her.
"It's just scary!" another whispered back.
Ash rolled her eyes, if they'd been here for as long as she had, they'd know that she was a pretty regular occurrence, it was just odd that the last 4 victims hadn't broken an rules at all.
She would know, she'd been looking into it for some time now, the teachers were no help at all, and she'd actually begun to think that they were in on it.
Her mind had been racing around the idea fro days now, what if this school was a way to get rid of the really dangerous creatures in this world....couldn't be right? well at least she hoped it wasn't.
Ash sat herself down on a bench and looked to the sky, classes were cancelled today.
It was a little upsetting, since she had her elevation class today, she sighed and wondered how the rest of the day would turn out.

dylan736
Iv got two twin sisters a dad wi...

Old 08-31-2011, 03:49 AM

Then right frum under ash's feet a cat runs under neath her then in the back jake was runing like a freak yelling "nibbler stop runing you crazy cat" and almost runs over ash but in stead he trips over his own feet and douse a face plant in to the dirt

Last edited by dylan736; 08-31-2011 at 03:52 AM..

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2011, 03:57 AM

Ash Gasps and giggles as the cat runs under and between her legs, "Hey there, little guy"
She bent down to pick him up as she heard a voice behind her.
Forgetting about the cat she Turns around and cringdes as the boy face plants the ground, man that had to have hurt! she thought.
Walking over to the boy she stands above him and giggles again.
"You know there's a cafetria just over there, you shouldn't really eat the dirt." she jokes as she offers him a hand to help him up.
"your cat i'm guessing?" she glances at the animal thats now sitting on the chair where she was and smiles at it.

dylan736

Old 08-31-2011, 04:03 AM

Jake takes ash"s hand and pulls himself up then starts to brush off the dirt "I don't now the dirt probably tastes a bit better then caff food ya now this is top notch dirt and the cat" jake looks at nibbler "I guess nibblers mine but he hates me and I mean hates me"

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2011, 04:11 AM

Ash laughs as she helps the boy to his feet. "wouldn't surprise me honestly, who knows what they put in the stuff." she added.
"Awe dont say that," She commented "He couldn't hate a fly, he's just being playful"
She smiled trying to cheer him up, "Besides, he's just so cute!"
ash had always wanted a pet of her own, but she couldn't really bring herself to leaving it in the dorm all day, she'd take it everywhere with her if she could.

dylan736

Old 08-31-2011, 04:19 AM

Jake looks at his cat " that cat eats nails for breakfast that cat is a demon and im not kidding" Jake lifts his shit reveling a giant scar across his chest then he puts his shirt back on then he smiles but im stuck with him famley pet kind off thing but dont worry he loves every one else and this is a love hate kind off thing" jake slaps his head weres my manners my names Jake nice to meet you

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2011, 04:27 AM

Ash cringdes as Jake shows her his scar, Ouch she mouths.
"Awe i see, so you didn't want him?" she couldn't imagtion the little animal doing that much damage but there was no denenying that scar.
"Anyways i'm sorry to hear that, if you need any help with him, i'd be glad to offer a hand." she added with a smile.

dylan736

Old 08-31-2011, 04:32 AM

Jake smiles "Its ok Nibblers been a lightstone royle pet for years but you can play with him all you want heed love the attention frum you" he looks around so this is what the school looks like im new so i don't now much yet so when do classes start

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2011, 04:46 AM

Ash nods, "Sounds fun."
She laughs, "i was wondering why you didn't look familiar."
She walks over to nibblers and picks him up, cuddling him to her chest. "I think a bit of a tour is in order then, since class's wont start till tomorrow now, since another..acceident happened."
She looked out accross the yard, and towards the front gates, the huge van that was there a few minutes ago was gone, along with any trace of the student that had once been here.

dylan736

Old 08-31-2011, 05:14 AM

what is it did you forgot something if you want we can go look for it

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2011, 05:17 AM

She shook her head, "no it's nothing, just thinking to myself"
She strocked the cat lighting and smiled sadly, wondering about the strange things happening int he school.
"So have you collected your timetable from the head office yet? what classes do you have, i'll show you to them if you like?"

dylan736

Old 08-31-2011, 05:19 AM

umm first period is some kind of power training

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2011, 05:32 AM

Ash looks over at Jake, "Right then we'll go that way first." she tells him as she begins to walk away.
"Oh and for the record, the names Ashard." she added realizing she hadn't given Jake her name yet.
"Welcome to Yosha Academy!" She smiles and continues to walk towards a large block of buildings on the west side of the campus.
Walking past a number of students, they all turn and stare at her, her mood begins to sadden slightly, being one of the only humans at the school certainly turns people’s heads.
Putting her head down, her hair falls over her face slightly covering herself.
Quickening her pace she focuses on the physical training building before her, hoping that Jake is close behind.
The less time out in the crowd, the better.

Last edited by Vexous; 08-31-2011 at 05:42 AM..

dylan736

Old 08-31-2011, 05:42 AM

Jake see's how being around nonhumans upset her "hey dont let them upset you ok you want to see some thing funny" Jake runs up to a telephone pole then he grabs a wire then he disapers and after that ash gets a phone call

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2011, 05:48 AM

Ash giggles slightly as she pulls out her ringing phone.
Looking from side to side she try's to find where Jake disappeared to,
Looking down at the ringing phone in her hand again she smiles,
Pushing the answer key, she moves it to her ear "Hello?" she says into it, still looking around,
Jake had a fanscanting trick and it had certainly gotten her mind off of those staring eyes and turning heads.

dylan736

Old 08-31-2011, 05:50 AM

In a creepy tone Jake says "I can see you but can you see me mwahahahaha o yes knock knock"

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2011, 05:59 AM

Ash laughs into the phone, "how do you do that?" she asked amazed.
"Umm okay...who's there?" she answer's.
Taking a few steps forward she looks behind her, nope not there....where could he be? she wonders with a bright smile on her face.
That is such a handy trick! it'd be perfect to get in and out of the school without being noticed, Her smile widens at the thought.

Last edited by Vexous; 08-31-2011 at 06:03 AM..

dylan736

Old 08-31-2011, 06:08 AM

ok if you close your eye's and count to 3 and ill finish the joke as ash closes her eyes ..1..2..3 BAMMMMM a bolt of lightning hits a bench right in the middel of two people and then jakes siting there "whos there god's there

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2011, 06:26 AM

Ash jumps slightly from the shock, and not to mention the loud noise, her mouth wide in surprise.
She blush's as she realises she must look like a fool, and hung up the phone putting it back in her pocket.
She shakes her head and laughs as the faces of the two people that Jake appeared between.
"Okay you win, you totally cheered me up."
the lightening had been impressive, looking down at her hands she silently hopes that she'll become that powerful someday.
Her fires, couldn't be called fires at the moment, and she could only really seem to trigger the bulk of her abilities when she was pissed off or terrified.

dylan736

Old 08-31-2011, 06:32 AM

Jake looks at the people that were beside him and sead "I have had grate time but it time for me to depart" Jake stands up and steps over to ash and yell's "BACK TO THE TORE"

Last edited by dylan736; 08-31-2011 at 06:40 AM..

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2011, 06:40 AM

Ash ducks her head and blocks her ears as Jake yells, laughing all the while.
making sure it's safe to unblock her ears, she straightens and nods. "Right!"
They were close enough to the building now to point out each section of it, she highlighted where his first class would be tomorrow, and quickly showed him where to get gym clothes, if he ever needed them.
"Right i think that wraps that up...any questions?" she asked after explaining every thing.
"Next i think we should head for some food next, i'm starved!"

dylan736

Old 08-31-2011, 06:47 AM

Jake's eye's open very wide "I don't have to eat dirt this is the happiest day of my life lets go" waving his arms back and forth he carelessly runs right tords the exit half way there he runs backward to ash o yes um were do we go

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2011, 07:17 AM

Ash burst out laughing, hugging her sides, she takes a while to actually speak with out laughing again.
"no, no dirt." she giggles some more. "This place actually has great food." she explained.
"Come on follow me" she said as she started to jog off in the direction of the cafeteria.
Rounding the corner of the building opposite to the one they were standing in front of before, they came to the cafeteria, a massive building, pretty much in the centre of the grounds.
Ash saw a load of people already coming out of the build as though they were finished in there.
"Nooooo! i hope all the deserts aren’t gone!" she ran over to the building.
"Come on, we don’t want to miss anything." she called back to Jake.

Inside was impressive, it was rather old looking, and the walls were lined with serving stations.
Long thin tables lay across the floor in between the serving stations.
Smells of fresh bread, pastry's, pasta and sweets filled the air as ash walked along the serving stations trying to figure out what she wanted to eat.
Her tummy rumbled in protest telling her to hurry up.

Last edited by Vexous; 08-31-2011 at 07:32 AM..