MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 08-25-2011, 06:27 AM

Name: Shavoyn Elinor Derenson

Personality: Shavoyn is tough and will do anything to protect her daughter. She still attends school but not many people know she has a daughter. Shavoyn can sometimes say things she doesn't mean.

Bio: [in progress]

__________________________________________________ ______________

Name: Sheana

Personality: Sheana is very quiet and observant. She often mostly looks around observing things she sees. Especially if she is somewhere with her mom or around people she doesn't know.

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-25-2011, 08:23 PM

Name: Riley Anderson Wood
[IMG][/IMG]
Personality: Riley is the quite kid in the back of the class. Normally very calm he lets things pass by him with an air of disinterest. However when pushed to his limit his temper is something to be weary of.
Bio: Born to an artist mother and a writer father Riley grew up rarely seeing both of his parents. Both traveling for either a photo shoot or for research for a new book. Not wanting to leave their son alone they would rent a new house every two years or so. Though they did managed to provide a loving if not stable house hold for him. This was promised to be the final move till he went off to college.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 08-25-2011, 08:29 PM

It was a beautiful and warm monday morning.Shavoyn was walking down the street with her daughter to drop her off at her aunt's house so Shavoyn could go to school. Once she had dropped Sheana off, Shavoyn kissed her daughter goodbye. "I will pick you up later. Be good for Terri for me okay?" She said with a smile as Sheana nodded hugging her mother one last time before Shavoyn left. While Shavoyn was walking to class, she had heard there was a new kid in school but she had never seen him or met him before.

Once at school she went inside her classroom, sitting down at her desk waiting for class to begin. Her teacher announced the new kid in school would be in this classroom. Hearing that Shavoyn's ears perked up. She wondered what he looked like. There were a lot of kids in this school so it was hard for her to keep track of every single one of them.

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-25-2011, 10:50 PM

The black Nissan pulled up in front of the school building." You have a great first day sweetie." At the moment his mother was trying to make up for the instability in his childhood. so she had decided that she would drive him to and from school everyday. This was day one, he knew he would be walking in a week. He loved his mom though, as wacky as she was. " Love ya mom."he mumbled as he slammed the door and headed for the front door.

It was the same thing different scenery and frankly Riley just kind of zoned out through all of it now.So when he focused back on what was going on he found himself standing in front of a classroom of people his age. " Class this is Riley Woods. Well Riley can you tell us something about yourself?"

His green eyes scanned the room. " Ah, I just moved here from Oregon." As many times as he went through this song and dance he could still never come up with something to say.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 08-25-2011, 10:58 PM

Shavoyn thought Riley was very cute looking and she could hopefully easily make friends with him. Since she was in the back of the room she wasn't very noticeable. She wondered if he would sit next to her. Shrugging it off even if he didn't sit next to her she could always help him around the school, show him around and become good friends with Riley. Shavoyn didn't have any friends really or she did but they were never in her classes. They had a very different schedule from her in school. The only time she saw her friends was usually on the weekends and sometimes in the hallways when she walked to her first period.

While Riley was up in the front of the classroom, Shavoyn gazed out the window since she sat next to the window. She normally hated school since she knew most the kids here knew she had gotten pregnant five years ago though most of the kids didn't talk about that anymore since it was old news.

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-26-2011, 12:11 AM

"Well just find a seat and we'll get started. If you have any question just raise your hand."The teacher turned back towards the board as Riley made his way to the back of the class. It was where he felt most comfortable in a crowded class room.

An empty seat in the back was opened. It sat in between a girl with long hair and a blond boy who looked to be asleep. Dropping his book bag down on the floor he slid into the seat. Pulling a note book and pencil out of his bag he stole a glance at the girl. He nodded a hello before turning back to his notebook. He had moved around to much to learn the social etiquette of how to talk to people when you were the new kid.Plus it had always been a waste to make deep friendships with anyone when the next month he could be in Africa helping his mom take pictures of lions, or watching his dad try to buy fruit at a local market.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 08-26-2011, 12:27 AM

"Im Shavoyn nice to meet you." She said with a smile. "since your new after class I can give you a tour of the school and show you to your classes if you aren't sure where they are." She told him before opening her note book getting her pen out and writing notes on today's lesson that was on the board. Shavoyn was a very smart girl. She payed extra attention.

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2011, 01:39 AM

(( sorry I read your post but had to hit the sack for the night.))

"Uh..Sure." He was pretty sure that a cute girl showing him around the school wouldn't be a problem at all. He was going to be here for the rest of this year and the next. At least that's what his parents had promised, it couldn't hurt to try and make friends with someone. Forgoing taking notes, he had learned this last year, Riley instead working on the lyrics of a song that he had been toying with for a few days.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 08-28-2011, 07:26 AM

[its fine]
By the time it had been around lunch time, Shavoyn began giving him the full out tour of the school to Riley. It was a large school and Shavoyn tried covering the basis of the inside school that were needed such as the gym, cafeteria and the infirmary. "Do you have any questions? If you do feel free to ask them. I pretty much know this school inside and out." She said chuckling. "Also you can eat lunch with me if you want."

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2011, 03:38 AM

Riley fallowed her around taking in the things she pointed, it seemed to him like any other high school. Shavoyn was a pretty friendly and helpful girl which was a nice short of change. The bigger the school he learned the less anyone noticed the new kid. Which was just find with him. " I'm good but thanks for the lunch offer." His mom, trying to be a good mother, had woke up early to make sure she could pack him what the internet said as a healthy lunch for a high school student. He was almost worried to see what was inside. " Have you been here your whole life?"

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 08-30-2011, 04:25 AM

"Yes I have. Though i took some time off of school due to somethings in my life going on." she told him. Soon a little girl walked up to shavoyn hugging her tightly. It was her daughter Sheana. Shavoyn picked her up in her arms while she was still with Riley. Just about everyone would guess Sheana was her younger sister since they look so much alike.

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2011, 04:33 AM

It took him by surprise the appearance of the smaller girl. She was almost a carbon copy of Shavoyn. Riley had always wanted a younger sibling but his parents had sworn that they only wanted one child when they got married so he was stuck with being the only Wood offspring. "I take it this is your sister?"

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 08-30-2011, 04:43 AM

"Oh heavens no. This is Sheana. My daughter." she told him with a smile. Sheana waved to Riley. "Sheana is four years old. I got pregnant four years ago. Everyone forgot about that by now but when I was pregnant I was constantly teased." She told Riley. "But she is my most precious person in this whole world." she said smiling.

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2011, 06:52 PM

Bending down so that he was eye level with the little girl he waved back. "Hi there i'm Riley" Kids were much easier to talk to for him. Since his parents acted more like children in grown up bodies. Looking back up at Shavoyn he gave her a small smile, " She looks just like you."

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 08-30-2011, 10:45 PM

"I'm Sheana!" The little girl said smiling brightly at Riley. Shavoyn smiled. "Thank you. Though her dad wanted to do nothing to do with either of us so after he got me pregnant he left. No sign of him to where he left." Shavoyn said picking up Sheana who was excited to be with her mother. "Most guys get scared off just because I'm a mother."

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-31-2011, 02:06 AM

Standing he patted the little girls head. He felt bad for the kid growing up with out a dad but it seemed that she had a great mom. Shrugging at her comment about most guys getting scared off "Well my mom just so happens to be a mother as well so I'm use to being around them." He smiled at his attempt at a joke.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 08-31-2011, 05:14 AM

"I see." she said. Shavoyn didn't really get the joke though she usually wasn't the joking type. "Well are you sure you don't want to eat with us? You'd get to know Sheana and Me." she said smiling. "I'd like it if you did eat with us. I think Sheana really likes you.Sort of like a brother or father figure even."